• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT-

Positive feedback for RickA238!!

Quick shipping and items came as described! Thanks man!

Selling a 3ds Cosmo black complete with box, charger, charging cradle, stylus and 4gb ad card. System wasn't used much but there is a bit of gunk on the top from a pad I had on to protect the screen. It'll come off with a little scrubbing, besides that the console is barely used and in great condition
Still needing some games!!

Pm me If you're selling any of the following!

Dreamcast games

Resident evil and Dino crisis games

GameCube games
Twin snakes
Paper Mario
Smash bros
Blood omen 2

Ps1 games
Future cop lapd
Silent hill 1
Spyro 1-3
Crash bandicoot 1-3

been a bit busy this weekend, sorry if i haven't replied to your pm yet

WTB

PlayStation
black labels only, yes im a vain nerdlinger

Covert Ops: Nuclear Dawn
Echo Night
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete
Lunar II: Eternal Blue Complete
Kartia
Kagero: Deception II
Koudelka
Gran Turismo 2
Silhouette Mirage
Star Ocean: The Second Story
Tales of Destiny
Tactics Ogre
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2
Vandal Hearts

on a general PS1 collecting kick now so I might be interested in purchasing a game lot (that isn't a bunch of sports titles lulz) if you're selling in bulk, let me know

Saturn

Assault Suit Leynos 2
Bulk Slash
Deep Fear
Dragon Force
Galactic Attack/Layer Section
Soukyugurentai

WTT/WTS
If you're interested in buying something please give me a price, i'm a lazy lazy man who'll take way too long to reply back if you don't. Also please send as a gift or cover the fees in the transaction, thanks.

Sega Saturn

Daytona USA Circuit Edition
Gungriffon (Import)
Panzer Dragon Zwei (case is missing a part of the bottom spine)
Mansion Of Hidden Souls
Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: The Blue Seed Destiny
The Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Xbox 360

BioShock
Dead Rising
Fallout 3
Lost Odyssey
Mass Effect
Red Dead Redemption: GOTY Edition

PlayStation 3

BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger LE
Catherine
NBA 2K13
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2
Skate 2
Red Faction Guerrilla
Ridge Racer 7
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Uncharted 3: GOTY Edition (sealed)
Vanquish
Virtua Fighter 5
250GB Seagate HDD in PS3 HD caddy

PlayStation 2

Amplitude
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3: SE
Dynasty Warriors 4
Dynasty Warriors 4: Empires
Dynasty Warriors 5
Frequency (Gamestop stickers on the case)
Katamari Damacy
Kessen
Killer 7
Klonoa 2: Lunatea's Veil
God Hand
God Of War 2
Gran Turismo 4
Guilty Gear X2
Okami
Persona 3 Limited Edition
Shadow Of Destiny
Soul Calibur III
Spiderman (sealed)
SSX3
Street Fighter Alpha Anthology
Resident Evil Code Veronica X (no manual)
Resident Evil 4 (bottom right corner of the manual is torn)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer Zero (no manual)
Unison
Virtua Fighter 4: Evolution

PlayStation

RPG Maker

Dreamcast

Bangai-O
Jet Grind Radio
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2
Powerstone 2 (no manual)
Soul Calibur

Nintendo Wii

Wii Play + Remote (sealed)
Nunchuck (sealed)

Nintendo DS

Crimson Red/Black DS Lite
Advance Wars: Dual Strike
New Super Mario Bros.
Pokemon: Soul Silver
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney

Xbox

Ninja Gaiden
Outrun 2
Prince Of Persia: The Sands of Time
Shenmue 2
Splinter Cell

Bii

Selling a Canon 24-70mm f/2.8 L lens. I still have the lens cap, hood (there are a few scratches on the hood from normal wear/use), box and manual/paperwork. Lens is in excellent condition and I have had a Hoya polarizing filter on it since day one. I'll also include the filter. This is version I and not II. Looking for $1050 shipped in the US. I'll probably list it on ebay in the next 24 hours if there's no interest.

I don't have pics of it right now (posting from work) but can take pics of it when I get home later tonight.

M3z_

Selling

Mini Display Port to Dual Link DVI Active Adapter(Monoprice Brand) $40 Shipped US 48

69041.jpg

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
Selling my 3G Vita bundle. Only played it for a couple hours. Comes with 8GB card. Looking for $200. Also if you sign up for the 3G you get a free game download. PM me if you're interested, I've done lots of business in this thread.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Selling the following. I prefer PayPal gift or fees added for payments.

Steam Keys

Bioshock - $3
Borderlands GotY Edition - $5
Brink Complete Pack - $4
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $5
Dishonored (base game, no DLC) - $25
Duke Nukem Forever (+2 DLC) - $5
Fallout 3 GotY Edition - $5

EXTREMELY POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR Kazoo!

Sold me a near-brand new Wii U Deluxe Version (Nintendo Land Included) along with New Super Mario Bros U & a Pro Controller, all for the minuscule price of $220!

With shipping faster than I even almost expected, coupled with great communication, I could not have had a better experience

Kazoo, you are awesome.

Positive feedback for Lambtron. Sold me a Wii U game at a good discount with quick shipping and no hassles!

Selling - Used Nintendo Wii with a broken disc drive. This is a launch Wii. The door covering the GCN controller ports no longer stays attached but is included. I am the only/original owner. One day last fall the disc drive stopped reading discs. My brother tried to fix it, but wasn't able to do so; he put it back together (with 1 or 2 screws not replaced, but we have them in a Ziploc bag). Despite not reading discs it DOES work just fine to access the internet, Virtual Console store, Netflix, etc.

So, I am interested in selling it for $20 shipped (to lower 48 US) in the event someone would like to use it as a Netflix/Virtual Console box or as spare parts. Cables and stand are included, but no controller will be included.

PM me if interested!

NeoGAF Gold! PayPal only, shipping within the US.

Selling:

Sony Pulse Elite Wireless Stereo Headset (PS3/Vita/PC/Mac) - $105 shipped

Only 4 months old and in great condition with no issues whatsoever.

CaptPete

Neo Member
I bought another AMD 7970 and don't need multiple copies of the games, so I've got one each of:

Bioshock Infinite, Steam key $old
Crysis 3, Origin Key $old

I've also got a 12 month subscription card to Xbox Live that I've had for about two years and am likely never to use... $35, or whatever the last good deal was if you can point me at it.

Paypal or Amazon Payments.

Thanks!

Etzer

SELLING (I accept Paypal; Prices include shipping from U.S. [Connecticut])

G6rpapNm.jpg

$23 - Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (PS3) SOLD

- Worldwide shipping
- Payment by paypal only in USD
- Prices don't include shipping or paypal fees ($0.30 + 5.4%)
- Feel free to ask for pictures, more detailed description, etc
- Cannot accept offers due to selling at pretty much what it costed me
- I highly highly highly recommend registered shipping (normal doesn't have tracking, and I can't do nothing if it gets lost)
- 5% discount on $100 or up (before shipping) purchase

Shipping costs
ships from: Argentina
Code:
	            Bordering     Rest of America    Rest of World
under 20g              2.25                  2.75              3
under 150g  	       5	             7	               8
under 500g  	      10.50                 14.50	      17
under 1000g  	      19	            28	      	      32
under 1500g           26                    38                44
under 2000g  	      32.50	            48	              56

Japanese 3DS/DSi/Wii 1000 Points Card [code only] $10

Club Nintendo Europe codes - $1.50 each or trade for others
Pokemon Heart Gold

Goemon 2 Super Famicom - $25
condition: with box & manual

box 8/10 - wear on corners, a stamp on the inside [pic 4]
manual: 7/10 - wear/creasing in covers
cart: 8/10 - a few yellow stains on back

Super Famicom Games
condition: with box & manual

Dokapon Gaiden - $8
Hissatsu Pachinko Collection - $6
Militia - $8
Nice de Shot - $8
Nishijin Pachinko Monogatari - $6

Game Boy JPN games
condition: see pictures

Kirby's Pinball Land - $8
Last Bible II - $8
Nettou Toshinden - $9
Nobunaga's Ambition - $7
World Cup Striker - $7
Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters - $9
[5 or more: 10% discount]

Club Nintendo Japan Gaming items

DS Rainbow Stylus Set (A) - new in box, box has some creasing - $14
DS Rainbow Stylus Set (B) - new in box, box has some more creasing - $12
DS Card Case - used, very good - $10
3DS Card Case 18 Sheets - mint - $2 each

HORI Famicom RF Switch - $5
condition: yellowed, box is pretty beat up. Dunno if it's complete or if it works.

Plus
Lots of Mario/Zelda/Kirby/Animal Crossing/Nintendo merchandise
http://nintendoage.com/forum/messageview.cfm?catid=6&threadid=84218 [can't post it here due to character limit]

Need a middleman from the UK to ship Club Nintendo stuff, the one that used to help me can't do it anymore :( Help!

WTS:

Battle Stadium D.O.N. (PS2) - $15

Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $7

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5

Gears of War: Judgement DLC (Gears 3 Baird in Multiplayer) - $3

Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide - $30

I-Ninja (PS2) - $8

Drawn Together (Entire Series) $20

PS2 Multitap - $6

White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

iPhone 3GS (AT&T) - $105

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA/DS instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of youa games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be 50 cents each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

All Prices (Except Booklets) are shipped.
Payed by PayPal, please.

WTB:

1600 Microsoft Points (PM me offers, I'll probably take it.) I want to buy FC3:Blood Dragon for a discounted price.

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $16 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 0 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $20

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Ubishop Code - $9

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $235 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

Arla

US Only l PayPal l Prices are shipped l All games complete
Grim Grimoire [PS2/New] - $20
Yggdra Union: We'll Never Fight Alone [GBA] $24

RkOwnage

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $18 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 3 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $20

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $250 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

Random question but what's your main on Stormreaver? I've played on that server for 6 years.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things.

Saturn
- Saturn Bomberman (US, missing manual). $55/shipped
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- King of Fighters '95, '96, '97 w/ 1 MB RAM cart (Japanese, complete). $30/shipped
- NiGHTs... Into Dreams longbox + 3D controller (US, complete). $35/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked below. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

NES
- Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
- Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (cart only, very good condition). $20/shipped
- Mega Man 2 (cart only, ex-rental with marker & stickers on cart). $15/shipped
- Tecmo Super Bowl (cart only, very good condition). $15/shipped
Buy all four games for $55/shipped.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

GBA
- Metal Slug Advance (GBA, complete). $20/shipped
- Box & Contents for Tales of Phantasia (GBA, VG condition, GAME NOT INCLUDED). $10/shipped

GameCube
- Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2 (Players Choice versions, complete). $15/shipped for both

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped

Etc.
- Logitech T650 Wireless Touchpad for Windows (Like new condition, only used for a week). $30/shipped

- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $10, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $4, code will be PM'd.
- Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light Steam Code (Would prefer to trade for another game, but will sell for Paypal). $4, code will be PM'd.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists or a Steam key for Dishonored.

Kazoo

Positive feedback for Byronic Hero

Bought my Wii-U as quick as lighting and was great to deal with! Enjoy the console!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom