• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to trade: $25 Amazon GC for Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon

Selling:

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

DVD:
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $60 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

Also looking for a Far Cry: Blood Dragon XBLA code for $10

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Thanks!

katkombat

Banned
Looking to buy or trade for:
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption (I know it's real cheap on amazon but I need this game...)
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Metroid Zero Mission
Metroid Fusion (I need a new copy, mine has a bad label :( )
Super Metroid

WTS/WTT:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask: Holographic Collector's Cart has sticker on the side but I can probably remove without ruining the holographic on the casing.

WTS:*

UNUSED/UNOPENED Dualshock 3 Controller: $25
SEALED LBP Karting: $20
UNUSED MOVE Racing Wheel: $30
Mario Kart 7: $22
Legend of Zelda OoT 3DS: $22
YLOD Original 40 GB PS3 Fatty: $50?

* Shipping charges depend on your location, I ship from Canada

WTB

Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon
Super Mario 3D Land

Ideally, I want to trade my two 3DS games listed above for these two 3DS games

Interested in eReaders, particularly the Paperwhite, and if by chance, the Aura HD

sabanoo

WTS Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon uplay code - GONE

I've also got a 120 GB 360 regular (non-slim) HDD if anyone's interested. Not looking for much, maybe $25 + shipping?

WTB
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon Ubishop key

I'm almost sure they're region specific, so I'm looking to buy a EU one.

Willing to pay $9 with PayPal.

baphomet

WTB

Original GameBoys, Pockets, and Colors in good condition. Willing to pay for shipping and a fair price for the systems. ~$20-30 depending on model and condition.

GeekyDad

WTB: Code of Princess (3DS). Don't need the OST and art book (though that would be fine too). Just want the game, case and manual. Best offer will be considered.

Sykane

WTB

Looking for Playstation Plus Code. I'm looking for 1 year, but would listen to others for the right price. Just got a Vita and need some games!

I have a Seagate Momentus 7200 500gb HDD that came out of my asus g55 laptop. I had Windows 8 on it for a while but got some odd error that apparently required a format so it now has fresh copy of Windows 7 home premium on it. It's a legit copy that I purchased myself. As far as I can tell nothing is wrong with the HDD, worked fine after putting W7 on it, I just wanted to upgrade to something bigger as Steam games were consuming all my space lol. Asking $40 shipped

P/N - 9RT143-285

22-148-914-TS

PM'd fo dis awesome deal.

NIGHT-

Want to buy some games!

Playstation 1

Silent hill
Metal gear solid vr missions
The unholy war
Spyro the dragon 1-3
Clocktower
Medievil 1 and 2

GameCube

Smash bros

WTS Various Games
*Payment Via Paypal
*Items Are Shipping From Canada
*North America Only - Sorry International Folk
*PM Postal/Zip Code For Combined Shipping Quotes
*NeoGAF Plus +8, Buy With Confidence!

PS3
Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition, 6/10 Condition, Missing Instructions - $20 + Shipping

PS2
Final Fantasy X, Black Label Complete - $9 Shipped
Final Fantasy X-2, Black Label Complete - $9 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts, Black Label Complete (Foil Cover) - $14 Shipped
Kingdom Hearts RE: Chain of Memories, Black Label Complete - $14 Shipped

PSP
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker, Black Label Complete - $16 Shipped
Metal Slug Anthology. Complete - $14 Shipped

DS
Resident Evil: Deadly Silence, Complete - $18 Shipped
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor, Complete - $16 Shipped

3DS
Resident Evil: Revelations, Complete - $18 Shipped

Bumping with this:

{Have]: Steam keys for

Shogun Total War 2
Sleeping Dogs
Dirt:Showdown
Nexuiz

{Want]: Multiplayer games offers, Chivalry etc. , World in Conflict:Gold, Supreme Commander games, THQ pack, The Tripwire humble bundle for nexuiz

Also have $50 Restaurant.com giftcard. Its great if you eat out a lot.

Would like $35-40 of amazon gift card/credit.

sk3tch

For Sale:

(click to enlarge)

SOLD 3D Land (complete, like new, Nintendo code used)
SOLD Icarus (complted, like new, unopened stand or whatever - just the game was opened and the Nintendo code redeemed)

Shipped via USPS First Class to the U.S.

Looking to expand my classic console collection, so interested in buying the following systems. Complete preferred, but not mandatory.

1. Turbografx 16
2. Sega Saturn
3. Intellevision
4. Collecovision
5. Sega Master System
6. Top Loading NES
7. Spectrum
8. Fairchild Channel F
9. Pong
10. 3DO
11. PSone Slim
12. PS2 Slim

Willing to either buy straight up for cash or work out some trades (have some higher-ticket items like Panzer Dragoon Saga, etc, to work with).

Borman

FS: 3ds Capture Device
Price : 400$ Shipped in USA,
will include the proper USB Cable and an audio noise filter for audio capture, along with a 3ds charger

Bought and had the device installed from http://3dscapture.com/ . They sell for 430$ new.

Since it is a used 3ds, it does have some scratches. I have kept the sheet from when I bought the 3ds between the screens to reduce scratching, but there are still some marks. The soft plastic on the 3ds capture case was scratched when I got it, inevitable unless he has switched cases. Scratches won't effect your capturing ability, obviously :p Great device for streamers as well!

What you need : Windows computer with a USB port, drivers and software from the site above, and some way of capturing the audio (I use an Aux cable into my line-in). USB audio capture is planned for the future.

Load up the software, hit record, and off you go basically. If you want to stream it, I recommend DXTory, which can capture the 3dscapture software without issue.

Why am I selling it? : Need the money, plus I have a 3ds XL that can be modded shortly :) No need for 3 3ds's in the house.

Video of this device in action (my video!) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY3-xvD73bk

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only! I can probably set up Amazon Payments if you prefer that way however.
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.
-Willing to haggle if you buy multiple things, or depending on the item. Daravon needs money badly!

Selling:
VuZYd6O.jpg

Suikoden III US Manga Volumes 1-11 (complete series) - $45 shipped media mail. The complete US run of the series. Books are near mint and were all bought new by me, just minor shelfwear and some aging of the paper just due to the age on these.

Dg0AaHU.jpg

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood Blurays Part 1-4 (NEW) - $45 shipped As stated, these are factory sealed copies of the first four volumes of FMA Brotherood on Bluray.

evXsXe2.jpg

Patlabor 2 the Movie - This is Animation artbook - $17 shipped media mail Japanese artbook from Patlabor 2. In mint condition and still in the plastic sleeve/bag, has been opened however.

FVwcROX.jpg

Deathnote manga Volumes 1-12 (complete) - $35 shipped media mail All in like new condition, just minor shelfwear (only read once)

yrlr374.jpg

Resident Evil Archives - $15 shipped media mail First volume (not labeled as such since 2 was released much later), like new condition and is the first printing.

Positive Feedback for Got the Shakes and MooMooChan, excellent buyers to deal with, couldn't be more happy!

Edit: Positive Feedback for VASPER, another great buyer to deal with!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom