• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

sladeums

Have:
Dead Space 3 (PS3)
Excellent condition, no online pass.

Want:
To trade for one of your PS3 titles :
Tomb Raider
DMC: Devil May Cry
God of War: Ascension
Ni No Kuni
Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen

I'm in the US.
PM if interested.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to sell (all for Xbox 360):

Vanquish (sealed) - $12
Darksiders II (sealed) - $19
1600 Microsoft Points - $18

Kunohara

Prices do not include shipping.
SNES Games for sale:

Super Street Fighter 2 $8
Sim City $8 (only have the box, no manual or anything else)
NBA Jam $6
Starfox $10
Mario Paint $10 with mouse and pad $5
Donkey Kong Country $12
Phalanx $5
Super Mario World $8
Home Along 2 $2
Shaq Fu $2
Super Bases Loaded $6
Super Contra 3 $15
Mortal Kombat $8
Stanley Cup $5

0k96Q.jpg

The manuals are by themselves, no box for them. The boxes have the manuals inside of them. Feel free to go here to see more pictures.

Next up, my Magic cards. These have never been taken out of the box they were in for over 10 years. All the cards are in mint condition. To view them, please go here. To view the list of cards, go here. I am asking $30 for everything. I would like to get rid of all of them at once if possible.

Selling Canadian iTunes gift cards. Each card is $10, selling each one for $8. Will send code as soon as I get the money.

Last but not least, my copy of Halo Reach Limited Edition. Comes with everything. To view pictures of it, please go here. Asking for $35.

I was Neogaf plus (before the new feedback list). Feel free to contact me for any questions you have. I live in Canada and will ship to US as well. I can do International if you are willing to pay for the increased shipping it will take. Paypal is fine.

Fotos

Selling Borderlands 2 Nvidia Steam code or Xbox 360

images

$20 (Plus shipping for Xbox)

PM me if you're interested!

WTS: Graphic Posters 17x20 $70 (+shipping)

Will ship anywhere in the US.

Accept PayPal

I have an unlimited amount.

PM if interested. Thanks!

Very positive feedback for DontBlink

Trusted me/took a risk of sending his code for a digital copy of SM3DL first, and now I will send him MK7 through the mail. He also covered the shipping fee for my side of the trade

Thanks man! You now have your first tally as a seller! :)

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Selling the following. I prefer PayPal gift or fees added for payments. Looks like I'm actually starting to run out now.

Steam Keys

Brink Complete Pack - $4
Civilization IV: The Complete Edition - $5
Dishonored (base game, no DLC) - $25
Duke Nukem Forever (+2 DLC) - $5

NewFresh

Just a heads up but the word is that Fez for Steam is a bit buggy right now. Polytron plans to fix it, but as of right now there are frame rate issues and some have reported save corruption.

Thanks for the heads up. Guess I will wait a bit.

WANT TO BUY:

Mega Man 2 and/or Contra.

Those are my favorite NES game of all time, and I'm looking to make them a part of my collection before I get a NES. It would be great if someone has copies that they would like to sell.

Thank you for your time.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Does anyone have a ps3 for 99 dollars? I don't care if its half melted and full of cat hair. Just as long is reads discs and plays games for ~90 minutes without overheating.

SmokeMaxX

Does anyone have a ps3 for 99 dollars? I don't care if its half melted and full of cat hair. Just as long is reads discs and plays games for ~90 minutes without overheating.

Best place to look for one is Craigslist IMO. PS3s sell pretty cheap on there a lot of the time. I bought an older one for like $75 a few months ago.

didamangi

Have:
- Edna & Harvey: Harvey's New Eyes steam key $3.75
- Hell Yeah! steam key $3.75
- Gemini Rue steam key $3
- Geneforge Saga steam key $2.5
- Demigod steam key $2.5
- Magicka steam key $2.5
- Spacechem steam key $2

Want:
Paypal

Futureman

Wii: I would love to sell all at once as a bundle. $25 shipped.
-Zelda TP
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (LIKE NEW)
-Ghost Squad
-House of the Dead 2/3
-House of the Dead Overkill
WII BUNDLE SOLD!!

Wii U:
-Nintendo Land (LIKE NEW) $25 shipped

LIKE NEW games were bought new and are in mint condition. All others were bought at used shops. The discs are totally fine, but the cases are a little tattered.

H3xum

Wii: I would love to sell all at once as a bundle. $25 shipped.
-Zelda TP
-Donkey Kong Country Returns (LIKE NEW)
-Ghost Squad
-House of the Dead 2/3
-House of the Dead Overkill

Wii U: $25 shipped
-Nintendo Land (LIKE NEW)

LIKE NEW games were bought new and are in mint condition. All others were bought at used shops. The discs are totally fine, but the cases are a little tattered.

Read this as you were selling a Wii U for 25 shipped.

I'd recommend moving 25 down to Nintendo Land.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Playstation 3
MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Stick (Used; Great Condition) - $105
Stick works perfectly and has few, if any, other blemishes.
Pics currently removed since they represent an older stick that I no longer have. The stick I have now is in better condition than the other one.

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New; Sealed) - $85
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130328_003600_zps4680ad8f.jpg

Xbox 360
HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI - (Used; Like New Condition) - $100
Box has some slight signs of wear (mostly a dent here or there). Stick is in pretty much like new condition.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130410_055802_zps7ae75f2b.jpg

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27
Persona 4 Arena OST (Unopened; has some signs of wear) - $5

Digital:
Gears of War 1 XBL Download - $5
12 Months Xbox Live - $35 <-- Running low. If you want one, get one now.
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.

Coming Soon:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Online Pass
Xbox 1 Month Trial
More arcade sticks
Other junk

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (41+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $16 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 0 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $20

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Ubishop Code - $9

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $235 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom