• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

AwRy108

SUPER MEGA OPTIC BLAST POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Seik: bought a few games off of me (for a heck of a deal, I might add), paid immediately, and waited patiently for the package to cross the border into Canada. Great guy, too.

Wifey just got into the music genre a few years late and I'm looking for a copy of Rockband 2 & 3 for the 360, as well as a wireless Mic and guitar so she can rock out. I'm in Canada, but please don't let that sway you the wrong way (don't know why we Canadians are not trusted itt here), I'm a long standing gaffer and an all around good guy. Send me a PM maybe we can work something out.

WTB
Terminator Sarah O Connor Chronicles season 1 Blu Ray $20 shipped
Kotobukiya Spider-Man fine art $300 shipped

WTS
Kotobukiya X-23 bishoujo (don't have box anymore) $30 local meetup(I'm located in toronto)
Kotobukiya Gambit $220(local meetup)

I don't know if it's allowed here, can't find any info about it in the OP.

Does anyone know what I might still get for a MacBook Pro (early 2011)? It's the high-end 15 inch model with AMD 6750M and an Intel Core i7 2.2GHz. It also has an 128GB Crucial SSD inside. It's as good as new.

Not looking to sell right away.

In stock:

Game: Total War: Rome II (Pre-Order incl. Reward)
Price: $40

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order incl. rewards)
Price: $30 / $47 - Standard / Digital Collector's

Game: Shadowrun Returns
Price: $12.50 / $17 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Zeno Clash 2
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Special

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other games)

Game: Might and Magic Heroes VI: Shades of Darkness
Price: $14

Game: Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes (Pre-Order incl. Beta Access)
Price: $20.50

Game: Kentucky Route Zero
Price: $16.50

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $10.50

Game: Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine
Price: $10.50

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Toki767

I don't know if it's allowed here, can't find any info about it in the OP.

Does anyone know what I might still get for a MacBook Pro (early 2011)? It's the high-end 15 inch model with AMD 6750M and an Intel Core i7 2.2GHz. It also has an 128GB Crucial SSD inside. It's as good as new.

Not looking to sell right away.

I would think somewhere around the $1200 range at the least. Macbook Pros retain their value pretty significantly.

Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? If I contact USPS what should I even say?

I am the one who shipped the game from NY, it neither reached him or I yet, and I used the USPS packaging provided.

pVuMvMV.png

LQX

Has anyone else had anything like this happen to them? If I contact USPS what should I even say?

I am the one who shipped the game from NY, it neither reached him or I yet, and I used the USPS packaging provided.

pVuMvMV.png
I don't get it. Why do you need to contact them? It has been less than a week and may even arrive tomorrow on it's expected date.

statham

pVuMvMV.png
That happened to me and still got it a day late. I live in florida too. Not those exact cities, it went something like from orlando to jax back to orlando before I got it.

Im sure its fine, usps is just crazy like that with tracking info.

liezryou

I have the Following:
Steam Gifts
Serious Sam Complete Pack
Anomaly Preorder 2-Pack (Can split this with someone as i have an inclination to activate it myself)
XCOM:Enemy Unknown
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Steam Keys
Dishonored (2 Copies) *Cannot receive these keys until GG can get some more from bethesda*

I want the Following:
Steam Wallet
Dota 2 Treasure Keys/tf2 Keys
GMG/Amazon/GG Sale Games
Other Steam Games

Beth Cyra

I have the Following:
Steam Gifts
Torchlight 2
Serious Sam Complete Pack
Anomaly Preorder 2-Pack (Can split this with someone as i have an inclination to activate it myself)
XCOM:Enemy Unknown
Jade Empire: Special Edition
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit

Steam Keys
Borderlands 2 (3 Copies Remaining)

I want the Following:
Steam Wallet
Dota 2 Treasure Keys/tf2 Keys
Bethesda Games From Current UK Gamersgate sales
Other Steam Games

Postive Feedback for liezryou, quick deal and picked up a copy of BL2 at a good price.

zychi

Banned
Looking for a ps3 that is either a CECH 2000 model, or has firmware 3.55 on it.

I'd be willing to either send paypal or trade straight up for a red 3ds xl that has Mario 3d Land installed on it.

n64coder

Looking to sell Wii U Call of Duty Black Ops II, CIB for $25 shipped US or best offer. Can ship out of country for extra money.

MickeyPhree

WTB

New Super Mario Bros U

Just did my first transaction here on neogaf recently, and I am looking to build my feedback up.

EDIT: NVM Just got one on ebay for 34.00

It's expected date was May 6th last time. It's been from FL, missent, to NY, to FL again.

And it arrived.

Positive Feedback for seller PwnCakes193 despite the post office's best efforts to lose the package. The communication was great throughout the process, and I would buy from him again.

And it arrived.

Positive Feedback for seller PwnCakes193 despite the post office's best efforts to lose the package. The communication was great throughout the process, and I would buy from him again.

Positive feedback for bishopcruz, communication during the transaction was fantastic and he bore with me while I tried to figure out what was going on.

Beth Cyra

Very Positive Feedback for DunderHassan, he was very kind and hooked me up with the Star Wars Collection from last weekend for a great price.

dgco86

Bumping this up. In addition, I would also like to purchase 2 Kickstarter copies of Class of Heroes 2. I don't need the digital code as I have already ordered a regular copy. Please PM me your asking price plus a shipping quotation to Singapore. Would definitely prefer to get both in 1 transaction so I can save on shipping. Thanks!

Bumping this request up. Still looking for 2 physical Kickstarter copies of Class of Heroes 2, as well as that piece of paper attached to the back of The Sky: Art of Final Fantasy.

I am looking to buy an HDD that will work with my PS3. It needs to be at least 500GB to 1TB.

I'm also considering just buying a new one online but am absolutely clueless on the best websites to shop for one. And then finally what can I expect to pay for one of these?

Thanks ahead of time for the help its greatly appreciated.

Do those Last Light codes being sold around the web from new GPU owners include the Ranger Pack? Ask because I want to play on Ranger Hardcore from the start, imagine I'll just end up buying from GMG anyway unless someone has one for 30*wink wink*

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

Hori Fighting Edge for PS3 (Used) - $175/$180
I have two of these. One has a minor blemish on the Japanese symbol (under the plexi) and has a little more use so it's $5 cheaper. The other has been used once or twice and is in Like New condition. I'll just provide one picture of the front since they both pretty much look the same.
Blemish on Japanese symbol (not sure where it came from):

MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used; Great Condition) - $90
Stick works perfectly and has few blemishes (one small scratch in left side panel). Cardboard box that the stick comes in has significant damage.
Pics of box damage:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201926_zpsdd321973.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201934_zpse6e10ae3.jpg

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Hori Soul Calibur V Arcade Stick (Used; No Box) - $85
Video of condition here: http://s4.photobucket.com/user/ometauru/media/20130506_132912_zps00e3dc08.mp4.html

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
Gears of War 1 XBL Download - $5
12 Months Xbox Live <-- Currently out
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Runescape Rares - Party Hat / Halloween Masks - Make offers.

Coming Soon:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale Online Pass
Xbox 1 Month Trial
More arcade sticks
Other junk

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (41+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $13 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 0 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $15

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Ubishop Code - $9

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $235 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

WTS:
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $7
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5
Gears of War: Judgement DLC (Gears 3 Baird in Multiplayer) - $3
Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide - $30
Drawn Together (Entire Series) $20
PS2 Multitap - $6
White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

Want:
Paypal

Selling:

3DS
Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask - $25 shipped

Gamecube:
Kirby's Air Ride - $20 shipped, disc only, will ship in CD case

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50
Fragile Dreams - $20 shipped, no case

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $30 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DVD:
Justified Seasons 1-3 - $50 shipped
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $50 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Prices are shipped as per US, international shipped pricing varies. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom