• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ermac

Proudly debt free. If you need a couple bucks, just ask.
New Lower Price~

Still selling my 3G Vita bundle. Only played it for a couple hours. Comes with 8GB card. Looking for $185. Also if you sign up for the 3G you get a free game download. PM me if you're interested, I've done lots of business in this thread.

So2ikTG.jpg
`

I also have a 1600 ($20) Microsoft Points Card. Asking $15. Save yourself 5 spacebucks.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
For Sale:

OG Red 3DS with Super Mario 3D Land installed-$108 Shipped

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate(3DS)(Complete with unused Club Nintendo code)-$27 Shipped

Circle Pad Pro(Includes original box and all original items)- $12 Shipped

i3qhPS9.jpg

Will sell all three together for $140 Shipped.

US Only Please.

I am Neogaf Gold under the old system. +5 seller under the new system.

PM'd for MH3D :)

Want to Sale (PayPal Only): PlayStation Vita (Wi-Fi Model) Lot with 6 Games, 32 GB Memory Card and Case. Looking to sell for about $300. Tracking and Shipping Insurance will be included. Never sold anything on this site but here is my eBay feedback if that helps. If you have any questions, just hit me up with a PM.

Sony PlayStation Vita System (with Screen Protector on Front and Back)
PlayStation Vita 32 GB Memory Card
PDP Pull 'N Go Folio Case
Games:
  • Dynasty Warriors: Next
  • Gravity Rush
  • Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational (Online Pass Has Been Redeemed)
  • Lumines: Electronic Symphony
  • Rayman Origins
  • Virtua Tennis 4: World Tour

Reclaimer

Positive feedback for bigwinnerx

Great seller! Item as described, and more. Thanks dude!

Looking to buy

Bioshock (original game) on PC / Steam

IrishNinja

i have a good copy of Tales of Abyss (3DS), will trade for:

Luigi's Mansion 2
Revenge of Shinobi (1st edition!)
Master of Darkness (SMS)
Ren & Stimpy - Quest for the Shaven Yak
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 (GC)
Lolipop Chainsaw
R-Type Final (PS2)
Vanquish (360)
ZOE Collection HD (PS3)

*i know a few of these are worth more than abyss, but i have paypal too so mebbe we can work something out!

also: will buy your Neo Geo X Gold (hopefully with ninja card) for $100 or so, i also have about $25 of amazon monies we could work in, PM me with your disappointments!

SELLING-

GBA Micro - With charger! Has 1 faceplate in so-so condition, not the best, not the worst, but has a few scratches over the screen. The actual screen is flawless. The unit is in about a 70/100 condition (some nicks here and there). Camo faceplate. Tested and works great!

The power switch is a little weird and I don't know if it is a micro issue or just this unit - but if you move it a bit, it will shut off but I never really notice anything while playing.

PM for photos.

Looking for about $40.00 shipped. Let me entertain your offer though :)

GAF GOLD!

GeekyDad

i have a good copy of Tales of Abyss (3DS), will trade for:

Luigi's Mansion 2
Revenge of Shinobi (1st edition!)
Master of Darkness (SMS)
Ren & Stimpy - Quest for the Shaven Yak
Skies of Arcadia Legends
Phantasy Star Online 1 & 2 (GC)
R-Type Final (PS2)
Vanquish (360)
ZOE Collection HD (PS3)

*i know a few of these are worth more than abyss, but i have paypal too so mebbe we can work something out!

I'm tempted. I really want a 3DS copy of ToA, and I haven't really been able to bring myself to finish LM2, even though it's a really good game. But...it's a really good game. Not sure I'll regret it later.

mdsfx

HORI VX SA Kai for Xbox 360

Less than 30 hours of use. Only opened once to swap white OBSFs for grey. Perfect condition. Includes full retail package (also mint). $99 shipped to 48 states with tracking and insurance included.

Pic: http://i.imgur.com/eidnxtp.jpg

Still have 3DS Paper Mario Sticker Star. No CN code. Complete otherwise.

$22 pp gift gets it shipped to your door. US money and ship location only

IrishNinja

I'm tempted. I really want a 3DS copy of ToA, and I haven't really been able to bring myself to finish LM2, even though it's a really good game. But...it's a really good game. Not sure I'll regret it later.

you totally won't bro, that's why you put it down!
quick, let's do this thing before you think about it too much

also: holla if you're unhappy with your Neo Geo Gold X and would rather have a hundred dollars or something

WTB: GBA Games

I don't have many, so there is a lot I'm looking for. However, I'm really only looking to buy a couple at a time so as to spread the cost of collecting these over a long period of time. Loose is fine - complete is obviously better, but it's not a sticking point. Eventually I'd like to pick up the GBA Ambassador games as well, but for now I'll hold off on these because I do have them on my 3DS.

Here are a few highlights of what I want:

Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow
Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past
Breath of Fire 1 & 2
Final Fantasy 4, 5, & 6
Drill Dozer
Astro Boy
Castlevania: Circle of the Moon
Kuru Kuru Kuruin (JP or EU import)
Densetsu no Stafy series

tl;dr - If you have any GBA games to unload, PM me with a price shipped to the continental US!

lifa-cobex

Selling

£110 ONO
Nintendo (Red) 3ds console + games

Bought for at christmas and hardly used. Comes with Super Mario 3D, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time and Theatrhythm Final Fantasy.
Includes all manuals, docking charger/standard charger and AR Games cards.

Gamble

WTS or Trade Skylanders Giants Portal Owners Pack and extra figures

All Items are unopened

Willing to trade for Wii U titles, Steam games, or a working decent conditioned Gamecube if possible or willing to sell for $50 shipped if you have other trade offers PM me :)

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive for Prelithe - quick, easy, and the only obstacle to my joy was my own feet.

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item. First physical buyer will get Gotham Knight thrown in for free, if they want it.

Steam

Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6.00
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $3
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

All $2 each, or $1.50 if you buy more than one:

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
Children of the Nile: Enhanced Edition
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Titan Quest
Cave Story+
Toy Soldiers
Snapshot
Cargo Commander
Pid

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed 3: Join or Die Edition (new) - £25
Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6
Max Payne 3 Special Edition DLC Code - £4
Max Payne 3 The Official Soundtrack - £2

Sony

PSN Plus 90 day membership (2) (EU only) - £8 each
PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and an 8GB memory card - £120 ONO

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Sonic Mega Collection - £5
Crazy Taxi (disc only) - £2
Mario Kart: Double Dash (disc only) - £5.50

DVDs/Blu-rays

Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £4
Batman: Gotham Knight (DVD) (New) - £1.50 or free (see above)
Scarface (BR) (new) - £6
True Grit (BR) - £4

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Luigi and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Warioware Twisted CIB
Saturn RGB cable

Darkwater

Just got sniped out of an eBay auction for Crimson Skies (PC) in an old fashioned Big Box. This is a long shot, but send me a PM if you have one and would be willing to sell. Gotta complete that collection.

Arla

US Only l PayPal only l Prices are shipped l Games are complete l Prices Negotiable.

GrimGrimoire [New] - $20

Xbox 360 - OG l 20GB l Two wireless controllers l Otomedius Excellent/LOTR WitN l HDMI Cable l Amazon Ethernet cable - MAKE ME ANY OFFER!

Wanting to sale:

Wii U

Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition - Mint, $20 shipped

Sonic Racing Transformed - Mint, $20 shipped

PM if interested, thanks!

UPDATE: Sold

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Skyrim code - $15
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $7
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $5 for all 4 or $2 each.
FarCry 3 online pass - $2

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
Star Trek The Next Generation Best of Both Worlds UV code - $3
Steven Spielbergs ET UV and/or digital copy code - $3
Taken 2 UV code - $3

Willing to sell my soul to get Harvest Moon on SNES. Along with R-Type III and Breath of Fire II. Please PM if you are willing to sell/trade! (prefer cart only in good shape) Thanks!

N64: Prefer CIB
Kirby 64

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE
Mario Party 2
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore

Cannon Spike

I have a copy of Infinite Space for the DS that I am looking to part with. No manual, only the case and cart. Just looking to get back what I paid for it, so looking for $40 shipped.

Cart looks great, plastic on the case has some issues but the artwork insert looks fine. I'll try and throw up some pictures when I'm less lazy later on tonight.

I have a Macbook Air, its a 2009 model with a 128GB SSD, dual boot OSX Mountain Lion, and Windows 7, the computer is in good condition, and its only missing a little black foot that I cant find to put back on, otherwise no big scratches or dents or dead pixels

I'm looking for something like $500 and $20 shipping

t2ec16dhjhiffhl72lcjbrh.jpg

t2ec16dhjgiffopsnyknbrh.jpg

tired of ebay and trying it on here.

WTS:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate & Lego City for the Wii U

$80 shipped

Both are in like new condition. Club Nintendo code has already been used that came with Lego City.

Both are great games, but wore them out and really could use the money.

I only accept paypal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom