• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for Fatal Futanari: sold me some Vita stuff for great prices, shipped everything immediately, and provided excellent communication throughout the whole process.

Also, he's recently finished his university work and is entering the job market, so be sure to wish him luck with his employment search.

Thank you! ^_^

Positive feedback for AwRy108! He was very responsive, courteous, and paid very quick! Hope to do business with him again in the future.

-FF

Salsa

WTB: 3DSXL + Luigi's Mansion's free game code from the promotion! if still available (pretty sure you can redeem it till May 31st)

MEGA POSITIVE FEEDBACK for DunderHassan. Came through with my request for Rising Storm Deluxe & Shadowrun Returns and was upfront about a cheaper price. Great service.

EXGN

WTB a Dishonored Steam code. I'd be willing to pay in the ball park of $10 +/- $5, via Paypal. Looking to buy ASAP!

WTS:

3 month Xbox Live Gold Codes - $13 (have 3 total)

1600 Microsoft Point Codes - $16 (have 0 total)

Xbox 360 Skyrim Digital Code - $15

BioShock Infinite Steam Code (from AMD promotion) - $25

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon Ubishop Code - $9

White PS Vita with 32gb and 4gb Memory Cards, charger, original box. Minty condition. Currently on Firmware 2.02 with Uno installed. Not sure how removing my account will effect the games installed. - $235 shipped

Panasonic DMC-G5KK Micro Four Thirds Camera with 14-42mm Zoom Lens. Never used, factory refurbished. It comes with all accessories sealed in the retail box. I ended up finding a better camera package here on NeoGAF and already had this purchased. Turns out there was a no-return policy. DOH! - $350 shipped

Fender Mustang I modeling guitar amplifier. Has a USB port that offers a digital interface for your guitar. Great little practice amp by itself, but when you hook into the USB port on a computer you unlock a ton more customization and models. Minty condition. - $75 shipped

Jet City Amplification (by Soldano) JCA2212C 20W 1x12 Tube Guitar Combo Amp. Minty quality. Not too many reviews of this combo amp, but it is identical in performance to the JCA22H 20W mini-head + 12" eminence cabinet which there are many reviews on (hint: people love this thing for the price range). Owned for a awhile, but used rarely. Paid $699 shipped. You can find them for $599 now. I'll take $400 shipped.

Wii Tatsunoko vs Capcom Arcade Stick. I have 2 of them. Have at least 1 retail box, but probably both. - $50 each shipped.

Playstation 3 HORI Fighting Stick 3. I have 2 of them. One of them has the retail box, the other is loose. - $50 each shipped.

World of Warcraft in-game item Reins of the Spectral Tiger (Blue/Rare Quality). Will require a character on Stormreaver US of level 20 or higher to redeem. After redemption, it will be useable on all characters under your battle.net account. Only need a level 1 to accept the item if you want to take your time with leveling (should only take a few hours). - $150

WTB (or accept in trade)

Dreamcast Games CIB

I'm NeoGAF Plus, and have lots of recent feedback. Thanks!

xaosslug

very, very positive feedback for VindictiveGnome! Trade went super-smooth w/ fast shipping and awesome communication. <3

xaosslug

really positive feedback for katkombat as well! Everything arrived exactly as described. Would def. trade with again! <3

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Very positive feedback for Skel1ingt0n. He is an excellent buyer (prompt and responsive). Thank you for your patience in waiting for the package due to the USPS delay.

And very positive feedback for The Insane Dufresne! :) USPS was a tad slow - but I'm very confident the issue was entirely theirs. Communication with Dufresne was extremely quick and thorough - wouldn't hesitate to do business with again.

C-Drive

===========

Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (PS3) - $ 25.00
New and Sealed.

The Last Story Limited Edition (Wii) - $ 42.00 (Click here for Pic)
Comes with CD and Art Book. Sealed and New. One corner of the box has some slight crush damage. Here are some pics of that corner: Pic 1 - Pic 2 - Pic 3 - Pic 4

Uncharted Dual Pack (Uncharted: Drake's Fortune and Uncharted 2 GOTY) (PS3) - $ 25.00 (Click here for Pic)
New and Sealed.

===========

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

I currently have eight verified positive feedbacks on GAF:

Pengew

Positive Feedback for ViperVisor

Great person to deal with. Recieved the SNES manuals fast and in great condition. Thanks again!

wilflare

Got the following games I would like to sell off before the prices tank any further :/
Let me know your offer via PM please

I don't mind giving some bundle price if you buy all of them at one go or something

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
Prototype
Darksiders
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition
Hitman Absolution

Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Toy Soldiers
Deadlight

Positive Feedback for plc268

The backlit GBA got here quickly and it is in perfect condition. He took extra care to make sure it was packaged securely, he's great to work with, responds quickly, and he threw in a free game!

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
WTS

Anyone interested in a brand new copy /unopened of

Summon Knight 5 - PSP - Japanese version

GDzjPJH.jpg

I wound up with 2 copies and dont need this 2nd one.

Going for 40 USD + Shipping costs to your location.
*Payment via paypal.
*Shipped from Japan.

PM me if interested and we can get something set up. For those wondering about credentials, anyone familiar with the King of Arcade Sticks MarkMan, I sold him the Persona stick.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=40682385&postcount=296

Balb

Looking to buy an original Xbox console. Mine just broke so I'm looking for another one.

Can pay with Paypal or Amazon.

plc268

Positive Feedback for plc268

The backlit GBA got here quickly and it is in perfect condition. He took extra care to make sure it was packaged securely, he's great to work with, responds quickly, and he threw in a free game!

Positive Feedback for EchoOneSix

another great transaction. Thanks

jred2k

Positive buyer feedback for SalsaShark. Good communication and we were able to make a good deal that worked for both of us.

lingiii

Banned

vocab

WTS UMVC(PS3) $15 or trade for BBCSEX (PS3)

Also, I'm looking to sell a Madcatz Round 1 (PS3) Stick In Great condition. Has one minor micro scratch on the black base. Comes with Box (excellent condition), and two button plugs are in place of the 7th and 8th button. I'm looking for $115 for it.

Bumping with this:

{Have]: Steam keys for

Dirt:Showdown
Nexuiz

{Want]: THQ pack, Company of Heroes, Multiplayer games offers, Chivalry etc. , World in Conflict:Gold, Supreme Commander games, The Tripwire humble bundle for nexuiz

Also have $50 Restaurant.com giftcard. Its great if you eat out a lot.

Would like $35-40 of amazon gift card/credit.

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item. First physical buyer will get Gotham Knight thrown in for free, if they want it.

Steam

Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Serious Sam 3: BFE - $4
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

All $2 each, or $1.50 if you buy more than one:

Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Red Faction: Armageddon
Titan Quest
Snapshot
Closure
Pid

Xbox 360

Assassin's Creed 3: Join or Die Edition (new) - £25
Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6
Max Payne 3 Special Edition DLC Code - £4
Max Payne 3 The Official Soundtrack - £2

Sony

PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and an 8GB memory card (pics on request) - £120 ONO

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Sonic Mega Collection - £5
Crazy Taxi (disc only) - £2
Mario Kart: Double Dash (disc only) - £5

DVDs/Blu-rays

Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £4
Batman: Gotham Knight (DVD) (New) - £1.50 or free (see above)
Scarface (BR) (new) - £5
True Grit (BR) - £3.50

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Mario, Luigi, and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Warioware Twisted CIB
Saturn RGB cable

Status