• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85
959ce880-6da9-4eeb-a566-d44ee13a4379_zps53ca5f57.jpg

Hori Fighting Edge for PS3 (Used) - $160/$180
I have two of these. One has a minor blemish on the Japanese symbol (under the plexi) and has a little more use. It also has been modded with a Sanwa JLF and black Sanwa buttons. It's $160. The other has been used once or twice and is in Like New condition for $180.
Pic of Sanwa modded stick:
Pic of non-Sanwa modded stick:
Blemish on Japanese symbol (not sure where it came from):

MadCatz Round 2 Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used; Great Condition) - $90
Stick works perfectly and has few blemishes (one small scratch in left side panel). Cardboard box that the stick comes in has significant damage.
Pics of box damage:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201926_zpsdd321973.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130507_201934_zpse6e10ae3.jpg

MadCatz MLG Tournament Edition Fightstick for PS3 (Used) - $85 Shipped
No pictures yet.

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Brand New SFxT VS Stick for 360 - $160 shipped.
No pictures yet.

Dual Mod:
Qanba Q4 RAF (Red and White) - $145

This stick is almost brand new. Just used once or twice.
For some reason "Headphone Jack" is missing a K
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033443_zps33b872dd.jpg
The felt on the back/bottom of the stick is slightly peeling off for some reason (not from use though)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033702_zps387c3855.jpg
Here it is with its box. This box is in better shape than the other one.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130502_033635_zpseaaaed0b.jpg

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
XBL 1 Year - $40
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Pikmin 2 Nintendo Select! - (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS (43+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

stufte

WTS:

Steam Gifts:

header.jpg

XCOM: Enemy Unknown $10

header.jpg

Dead Island: GOTY edition $6

I accept paypal (via gift, or you pay the fee). Thanks!

Axis

Positive feedback for Chorazin, Lambtron, Otheradam and Tsurugi No Mai

All of these people were great to deal with and would gladly do business with again. Thanks!

Selling

PSP 1000 (including gta vice city stories)
Condition: 8/10
Includes charger

Halo 3(Xbox 360)

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
The Simpsons Game
Infamous
Ghostbusters
COD World at War
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have positive feedback. PM with offers or
to get pictures please. Payment through PayPal, I'll ship anywhere in the U.S.

goldenpp72

I have a buddy at gamestop who withholds stuff in good shape for me if he thinks i'd be interested, today he happened to have a copy of Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne for the Ps2. It retails for 20 bucks there and this one is practically in perfect shape, the disc looks scratch less with no issues and the manual looks like it was never opened, case is great. Any interest? Like I said the whole set looks practically new, 9.5 at worst, complete and such. Was hoping to get 21 shipped for it to break even (I have a powerup card so I got 10 percent off, but factor shipping to someone in the US). Otherwise i'd just take it back or sell it somewhere else. Also if you have stuff to trade I have tons of stuff i'm looking for.

^This is the reprint of Nocturne, the original print included the soundtrack which is REALLY hard to find. That might be why its $20 at GS, yet its so sought after.

Edit: I should note, a reprint in this condition is still a fantastic find. The game needs to be played!

goldenpp72

^This is the reprint of Nocturne, the original print included the soundtrack which is REALLY hard to find. That might be why its $20 at GS, yet its so sought after.

Edit: I should note, a reprint in this condition is still a fantastic find. The game needs to be played!

Good info to have, hopefully someone wants to take this one off my hands, I've never played the series myself but I don't see myself ever being able to get around to it due to the size of my backlog.

kennah

For Sale:

Silverstone SG05
Gigabyte GA-H61N-USB3-B3
2x4gig Kingston HyperX Blu
Corsair H40 Watercooler
Silverstone 450W SFX Powersupply
Intel i7-2600K CPU
120gig 2.5" Hard drive

$500 shipped from Canada.

(Full disclosure - Case is missing the drive cages to accommodate the H40 and was like that when I bought it. I still managed to stuff 2x3.5" and 2x2.5" drives into the case.)

Would prefer an inside Canada sale, but know how to fill out international paperwork.

Only selling because I want to upgrade to something a little better. Makes a great hackintosh system. I can help with instructions for how to install.

Zing

Banned

I am testing the waters here, as I know there are more than a few SNES collectors around. This is from my personal collection. I am interested in selling, but not sure on a price. Please PM me your offers. I will respond to every offer.

You can click on the image to see the high resolution photo. The box shows some wear, but is in excellent condition. The manual has a few minor wrinkles, but no writing or tears. The cart is in excellent condition with no writing, marks, or damage. Game has been cleaned and plays fine.

Game is in a box protector. It would be shipped inside a sturdy box, using a trackable method from Ontario, Canada.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
For Sale:

Kid Icarus Uprising 3DS - $20
Street Fighter x Tekken PS3 - $10
The Last Story Wii PAL Edition - $15

WTB:

Luigis Mansion Dark Moon
eShop $$$

GatorBait

Putting my adult-owned 60GB Playstation 3 on the market - this is the model that has PS2 hardware BC. I have little use for it now since it is hooked up to an old SD TV and I no longer have any PS2 games (my primary PS3 is hooked up to my HDTV). It works perfectly and has been played relatively sparingly - I have probably finished around 10 games on it total. Minor cosmetic scratches on the surface of the unit, but nothing major. Comes with the original box, controller, and cords. I'll also throw in a copy of God of War 3, if desired.

Asking $150 + shipping for it.

WTB
I'm looking for loose PS1 manuals, cover art or cases to complete my disc only copies.

I'm specifically looking for the following PS1 game(s):
Brigandine (disc only)

If you have any other PS1 games or a list of manuals/cover art send me a PM with what you have.

Chorazin

SsHmaGrl.jpg

SOLD

Looking to sell my awesome CIB copy of Zombies Ate By Neighbors for the SNES for $50 shipped! The game works flawlessly, is clean, and has only two small flaws on the box where someone (before I got my hands on it) scratched a bit of the box off. Also, the manual has a little discoloration, but that is really, really hard to capture on my camera. The manual has no tears, or missing pages, just a small fold on the bottom right corner. Also comes with a clear plastic box protector.

I uploaded 14 images showing off the condition of the box, manual, and cart as best I could here: http://imgur.com/a/HKYsn#0 If you need more details, please PM me!

I accept PayPal!

Positive feedback for Chorazin, Lambtron, Otheradam and Tsurugi No Mai

All of these people were great to deal with and would gladly do business with again. Thanks!

Positive feedback for Axis, great person to deal with!

goldenpp72

Looking to sell my awesome CIB copy of Zombies Ate By Neighbors for the SNES for $50 shipped! The game works flawlessly, is clean, and has only two small flaws on the box where someone (before I got my hands on it) scratched a bit of the box off. Also, the manual has a little discoloration, but that is really, really hard to capture on my camera. The manual has no tears, or missing pages, just a small fold on the bottom right corner. Also comes with a clear plastic box protector.

I uploaded 14 images showing off the condition of the box, manual, and cart as best I could here: http://imgur.com/a/HKYsn#0 If you need more details, please PM me!

I accept PayPal!

Positive feedback for Axis, great person to deal with!

Pm'd, wasn't planning on continuing my Snes collection building at the moment, but why not :p

xaosslug

mega-ultra-positive feedback for JohnLacke! There was a lot standing in the way of our trade - distance, li-on battery, broken micro sim card slot - LOL, but we rose above it all, together! :D Really awesome seller, very accommodating, great communication, and just a pleasure to deal with in general. I would buy from him again in a second! <3

Hi, everyone, I have a $25 iTunes Gift Card that I'd like to sell for $21 gifted via PayPal. I can simply PM you its code after I receive the payment.

I'm a member of NeoGAF Gold, so buy with confidence!

strideramc

I am selling my ultraviolet codes for the following movies:

The Dark Knight Trilogy: $12
The Amazing Spider-man: Sold
Dark Shadows: $4

I can take PP and once I get payment can send the code right over. The codes are only good in the US, or so the small print says.

Thanks

Wanted for trade PAL unless region free
Edge issues #194 and #218 if you have them spare
skate 2 PS3
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem
Pikmin 2 GameCube
Burnout 3: Takedown PS2
Canis Canem Edit PS2
SSX 3 GameCube
Ni No Kuni PS3
Fatal Frame PS2
Ape Escape games PS1 or PS2
Heavy Rain
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes GameCube
Silent Hill 3 PS2

For sale/trade
LittleBigPlanet 2 - opened and played twice but mint. Includes DLC codes
Asus HD 4850 card 512mb (hasn't been used to bitcoin mine)
StarCraft II collector's edition stuff
Kinect - boxed, used a few times only

PM me for info/offers. 3 positive feedback.

Astra

mega-ultra-positive feedback for JohnLacke! There was a lot standing in the way of our trade - distance, li-on battery, broken micro sim card slot - LOL, but we rose above it all, together! :D Really awesome seller, very accommodating, great communication, and just a pleasure to deal with in general. I would buy from him again in a second! <3

Returning the mega-ultra-positive feedback for xaosslug!
Super patient and understanding buyer with all that stood in the way of our transaction. Never once made a complaint, and made the whole process extremely easy and a pleasure. Worked hard with me in making the transaction a smooth one. One of the best buyers I have had the pleasure of dealing with!

Wok

Deal of the Day: DEAL DONE

Game: Anodyne
Price: $3.00 / 2.30&#8364;

In stock: DEAL STILL POSSIBLE

Game: La-Mulana
Price: $7.50 / 5.80&#8364;

NeoGAF

Payment with Paypal in USD or EUR.
All my games are Steam keys.

Any additional fee should be paid by the buyer.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|

- Nintendo WiiU/3DS eshop cards x2. $18 each or both both for $35

-inFamous Super Voucher$5
(Comes with a ton of inFamous 2 DLC and the full PSN game Festival of Blood

-Gears of War 1 Xbox Live full game card. It comes with a two day xbox live pass too. $5

-Metal Gear Rising LE Guide with artbook and cell- $30

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$125 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time $40

EDIT 5/19-Added some items to the post:
-Devil May Cry DmC Lot- $65

-Vanquish Game and Guide $30

-PS2 Games:
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $15
Baldur's Gate 2 $35
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame $15
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $20
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $17 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $20
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner $25

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

- Disney Epic Mickey CE Guide $16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom