• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

NIGHT-

Wtb
Rayman 2 dreamcast
Little kings story Wii
Blood omen 2 - ps2 or gc
Kirby's air ride - gc
Medievil 1 and 2 for psx
Spyro 1-3 psx

DontBlink

Have Steam keys, $3 each:
Deadlight
Iron Brigade
Mark of the Ninja
Toy Soldiers

Also a long shot, but I have a sealed Fire Emblem 3DS bundle and would like to trade for a sealed Zelda 3DS bundle if anyone is interested.

CatPee

Selling:

Bioshock Infinite (Steam): $16

Tomb Raider (Steam): $15

Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon (Uplay) - $4

Wanted:

USB Wii Sensor Bar
Xbox 360 Wired Controller/Logitech F510
Valkyria Chronicles

Formerly Neogaf Gold, so buy with confidence, yadda yadda.

LQX

I'm in the US.

FS/T:paypal and shipping to US only. Will trade anything towards a Deluxe Wii U.

XBox 360 Limited Edition 320GB MW3 Console. Bought sometime early last year for mostly collecting purposes so it's basically brand new with not even dust collecting on it.

Games Included:
Black Ops 2, MW3, Halo 4, Project Gothom 4, Riddick, Enslaved, Wolverine Uncaged and 2400 MS Points.

$255 plus shipping. Only Includes 1 controller.

IMG_2161.jpg
IMG_2152.jpg
IMG_2258.jpg

Ace Combat, Kingdom Hearts and official Blue Case that fits 3DS XL - $30

Nexus 7 16GB. Like new with screen protector and case. $155

PSN $10 Network Code - $9

Steam:
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon $11
Natural Selection 2 $9
Killing Floor, Defense Alliance 2 $4
RIDGE RACER Unbounded & MUD $8
Deadlight, Iron Brigade & Toy Soldiers $7
Red Orchestra/Red Orchestra 2 $9

THQ Steam Key Bundle $17
Darksiders, Red Faction: Armageddon, Metro 2033, Company of Heroes, Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts, and Company of Heroes: Tales of Valor, Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War, Titan Quest

mdsfx

NTSC-J Cave Games for Xbox 360

Selling all my Japanese SE Cave games for 360. All are complete and mint first print versions. No DLC included. Prices are shipped to US48.

Mushi HD - $65
DDP DOJ - $65
DDP DFK BL - $35
Ketsui - $45
Deathsmiles 2X - $30

uZj2ZC8.jpg

Mad Catz SFxT Fightstick V.S. for Xbox 360

In great condition with only occasional use and will come with all brand new Sanwa buttons. $155 shipped to US48.

dezXc8L.jpg

Madcatz Fightstick Pro Xbox 360 With Clear Plexi Top

In excellent condition with very little use. Brand new Tek-Innovations clear, 6-button, high-impact, plexi top panel included (add your own artwork underneath). $110 shipped to US48.

5ZkgVXc.jpg

Positive feedback for BackwardsSuggestions. A quality buyer, thanks for the smooth transaction.

Positive feedback for Keys. Again, dealing with you proved to be a pleasure. Thanks.

RoKKeR

WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI-I/Mini-HDMI

Price: Currently asking for $125. After looking at completed listings on Ebay, I've found that $125 is below the average selling price.

Looking to sell my trusty GTX 570. This has been a great card for me, and still destroys most games on high to max settings. Just recently I've been playing through Metro: Last Light on high settings at 50-60fps, and can hold at 60fps on BF3 at High. It really is a fantastic mid range card. I have had the card since 2011, but I don't PC game as often as I'd like so I'd say it has less than average use given the time of ownership. Let me know if you're interested!

Pics:

Disclaimer: The original packaging is NOT included, card only!

M3z_

Steam/Origin/Uplay codes

Bioshock Infinite $20 (2 of them)

Official_cover_art_for_Bioshock_Infinite.jpg

Crysis 3 $10 (1 of them)

crysis+3.jpg

Far Cry Blood Dragon $5 (1 of them) Uplay

far-cry-3-blood-dragon-cheats.jpg

Tomb Raider $20 (2 of them)

m_tombraider_03.jpg

Rosewill Capstone 750w Power Supply - JonnyGuru rated 9.1 $45 Shipped

8fFZrKOl.jpg

Comes with original box and power cable

Positive Feedback for kuppy was patient with me while I was at work leaving some late replies in the middle of our convos. Payment was quick and communication was excellent!

Is anyone interested in a complete-in-box copy of Earthbound? I'd rather it go to a Gaffer than someone on eBay. However, I have hit some hard times, so it, sadly, must go. I am the sole owner of it.

Here are pictures.

The battery, as you can see, still works.

For now, I am pricing it at $350 shipped. I accept Paypal Gift, but would prefer Amazon Payments. I am a Plus member here on the B/S/T thread, as well.

Edit: Pending.

Wanting to buy the following games. Please PM.

[PS3]

Sly Cooper Collection
Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time
Shadow of the Collosus/ICO collection
Rachet & Clank Collection
Final fantasy XIII-2
PS + 1 year sub

Have Luigi Dark Moon 3DS. CN code is used.

Not sure current asking rate here, but, shoot me a price shipped via PP gift and we'll see where we are.

Thanks!

zychi

Banned
Selling the digital version of Game of Thrones season 2

ebay shows I can get $10. I'm looking for $8 paypal. PM me if interested.

also selling my copy of Persona 4 Golden. Played through once, comes with the vita stickers that came with Amazon preorder. Looking for $30 paypal.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Crap for Sale. Prices are negotiable. Discount if you buy multiple things. I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for games on my want lists.

Not listed below, because I'm not 100% sure if I want to sell it, is one of the Pink Mondo Drive Soundtrack LPs. It was opened to see if it was Pink, but hasn't been played. If someone is interested PM me and we can try to figure something out.

Saturn
- Galactic Attack (US, missing manual but has front page). $20/shipped
- Street Fighter Collection (US, complete. Disc 2 has cracks on the inner center plastic ring on the CD, PM for more details) $40/shipped
I would consider trades of any of the above, my complete US copy Guardian Heroes, and my disc & case only copy of Albert Odyssey towards games on my Saturn want list linked above. In the right deal I'd consider trading my complete US copy of Burning Rangers. PM me if you want to try to work out a trade.

DS
- Knights in the Nightmare (DS, complete with outer box & soundtrack). $30/shipped

PSX
- Brave Fencer Musashi (Complete, VG condition). $25/shipped
- Metal Gear Solid (Original Black Label release I purchased on launch day). $20/shipped
- SaGa Frontier II (Complete, good condition). $20/shipped

PSP
- IQ Mania (Complete, Import, VG condition). $25/shipped

PS3
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance (Sealed). $30/shipped

SiDCrAzY

Want to buy:

Nintendo 3DS XL(Blue, NTSC) - Brand New in box

I'm scoping out Ebay as well and was hoping to save some money by buying off here.

Just sold a red one, but am looking for a new blue one for a gift.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
WTS: EVGA GeForce GTX 570 1280 MB GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 2DVI-I/Mini-HDMI

Price: Currently asking for $125. After looking at completed listings on Ebay, I've found that $125 is below the average selling price.

Looking to sell my trusty GTX 570. This has been a great card for me, and still destroys most games on high to max settings. Just recently I've been playing through Metro: Last Light on high settings at 50-60fps, and can hold at 60fps on BF3 at High. It really is a fantastic mid range card. I have had the card since 2011, but I don't PC game as often as I'd like so I'd say it has less than average use given the time of ownership. Let me know if you're interested!

Pics:

Disclaimer: The original packaging is NOT included, card only!

I might be interested but I've got a question first.

I have a and EVGA GTX570 just like yours, but not the HD version.

Will they still SLI without issue?

Edit: I did some research and figured out I'd need to get a new PSU as well to SLI them, so sorry but I can't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom