• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoseDFrog

Banned
bump
For Sale Kingwin Stryker 500W Fanless PSU for $100 OBO. It's in excellent condition, I have all the cables and box. Still has 4 years left on the warranty. It is completely silent, no fan and no coil whine. I'm looking to upgrade to something that can handle multiple GPUs. It says it's SLI capable and has cables to go out to two GPUs but I don't think it would handle two high end GPUS.

Modifying my initial post.

WANT: PSN Flower Code or $20 PSN card

HAVE: Paypal for Flower code or willing to trade 1600 point MS/Xbox card for the $20 PSN card.

Thanks!

NoRéN;60945257 said:
No way to do that without sounding like a dick? Good point and all but a PM with a link would probably work just the same.
I know, right? A little respect goes a long way.
You both are reading too much into it.
As it has been for years, any purchase of items shipped and sold by Amazon that totals more than $25 qualifies for their Free Super Saver Shipping. Buyer would most likely have to pay sales tax.
Only five states pay sales tax when purchasing from Amazon.

Reclaimer

For sale: (This might be a stretch on Gaf, but the interests here are so diverse!)

Outlaw RR2150 Receiver -less than 50 hours use! Complete and in excellent condition.

2LQ1v.png

http://www.outlawaudio.com/products/rr2150.html

Awesome receiver for serious audiophiles. (Seriously, check out the reviews if you are interested! One of Stereophile's Editor Recommendations for 2012)

I love it, but it was meant for my office and I now need something a little smaller. Very lightly used, has all boxes, cables, remote, AM and FM antennas, and user manual. Would be a great receiver for vinyl (integrated phono amp!), cd, or iPod/PC (has a great USB port DAC!).

PM me, and we can talk price and I can send you photos ... I'll make you a great deal! I want this to go to a good home, so maybe there is someone here that would adopt her. I have 100% feedback on eBay.

Selling:

DS:
The World Ends With You - $15 shipped (no case/manual)

Wii:
The Last Story game + Storybook Case + Artbook SEALED - $50
Fragile Dreams - $20 shipped, no case

Blu-Ray:
Game of Thrones Season 2 - $35 shipped (No digital code, but Blu-rays and DVD in great condition in box)

DVD:
Justified Seasons 1-3 - $50 shipped
Tony Horton Fitness set - 6 DVD collection, $40 shipped (PM for details)
The Wire Complete Series - $50 shipped, most DVDs work, for some reason a few do not. That's the reason for the low price.

Gift Card:
Clarks: $50 value, $40 shipped

PM me, GAF Gold, prefer Paypal. Prices are shipped as per US, international shipped pricing varies. Thanks!

JeTmAn81

I am selling Game of Thrones Season 2 on Blu-Ray and DVD. I only watched the extras disc, so this thing is pretty close to new. The digital download code is not included. $30 shipped to the continental U.S.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

MadCatz Sanrio/Hello Kitty Fightstick Pro (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $145
Gotta sell to make room for other sticks unfortunately :(
No Pics Yet

XBOX 360:

HORI Real Arcade Pro VX SA KAI for 360 - (Used; Amazing Condition) - $100
Stick is in pretty much like new condition.

Two SFxT VS Sticks for 360 - $155 (Used)/165 (Brand New) shipped.
No pictures yet.

Other Physical:
Kinect Sensor (Brand New straight out of the 360 bundle) - $85
Dance Central 3 (Brand New; Will Include Additional DLC Songs listed below) - $27

Digital:
XBL 1 Year - $40
Gears of War: Judgment Jungle Tai Multiplayer DLC MP Character (Skin?) - $2
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)
Dance Central 3 DLC - LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $1 ($3 if you buy from XBL!)

Nintendo Wii/DS/WiiU/3DS
Digital: (Coin Values according to the Club Nintendo Eligible Products Page)
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $1
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4

Buying:
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (50+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

NIGHT-

WTB the following

HORI snes style gamecube pad!!

Rayman 2 dreamcast
Little kings story Wii
Blood omen 2 - ps2 or gc
Kirby's air ride - gc
Medievil 1 and 2 for psx
Spyro 1-3 psx

Isaccard

WTS

Resident Evil Gamecube games Zero through 4.
Got these from a friend while I was on vacation to NYC. Not sure how much these things go for, but their used and in great condition, all come with Case, Manual and Boxart. Shoot me a PM. Would prefer to sell them as a set instead of individually if possible.

WTB Pokemon Heartgold or Soulsilver.

Have cash, other pokemon games, and some SNES and N64 games to trade (better SNES selection than 64)

Wanting to sell a Red "Virtue's Last Reward" Amazon pre order bonus watch. The plastic container that the watch is stored in has never been opened. Here is a picture. $30, including shipping. I will ship to the US only, via USPS with delivery confirmation.

I also have a 3-month Xbox Live subscription card. I don't really care about getting much for this. How does $5 sound? I'll just PM the code to whoever buys it.

I accept Paypal or Amazon Payments.

KiDdYoNe

I'd like to get these for cheap:

Afro Samurai
Amazing Spider-Man
The Journey Limited
Folklore
ICO Collection
Ni No Kuni
Prince of Persia 2008 (cell-shading one)
Eternal Sonata

PS3 ones, please PM.

Positive feedback for televator

I bought a Dreamcast game from him. It was packed up expertly, and was in better than described condition. Thanks!!

tm24

WTS

3DS: Virtue's Last Reward $25 shipped

PSP-1000 with CFW and 8 gig card. Screen is a little scratched on the bottom left corner. Pic available. $40 shipped

Sup guys, just came across this thread for the first time and decided to post my wares. I'm looking to sell mostly, but Im interested in other NES stuff, just let me know what you have. Shipping will be calculated unless specified otherwise, only shipping to the continental US for now. Pictures available upon request for serious inquiries only.

NES CARTS
1943 7.00
Battletoads 20.00
Castlevania 16.00
Ghosts n Goblins 8.00
Kirby's Adventure 12.00
Mega Man 3 17.00
Metroid 10.00
Mike Tyson's Punch Out 12.00
Super Mario Bros. 8.00 5 Screw
Tecmo Super Bowl 12.00
Zelda 12.00 Gold Cart
Zelda 2 13.00 Gold Cart

SNES CARTS
Aero the Acrobat 4.00
Bubsy 5.00
Cool Spot 7.00
Donkey Kong Country 12.00
Ken Griffey Jr. 4.00
Krusty's Super Funhouse 5.00
Legend of Zelda: LTTP 26.00
Lion King 6.00
Magical Quest starring Mickey 12.00
Mortal Kombat 5.00
NBA Jam 6.00
Super Alfred Chicken 5.00
Super Mario World 7.00
Top Gear 3.00

NES Repros $22 each:
Fatal Fury Special
Sweet Home
Time Diver

NES $4 each:
Mickey Mousecapade
Dr. Mario
TMNT 1

NES $3 each:
Baseball
Operation Wolf
Sesame Street Big Bird Hide & Speak
SMB DH WCTM

$50 shipped:
Complete working NES with new 72-pin connector, 2 controllers, zapper and hookups

Pengew

Would like to sell some of my game inspired tshirt designs. I printed these up for my company and need to clear out some extra stock. They are all printed on 100% Cotton American Apparel shirts except for the Skeleton and Penguin shirts. I would prefer paypal gift if possible. :)

Sizes - S-XXXL

Prince - $20 Shipped

8535565661_533f0c3323_b.jpg

V-Necks Pink or Blue - Sizes S-XL: $15 Shipped
Hoodies - White or Yellow - Sizes S-XL: $30 Shipped

8554234404_1b3b5fb3fd_b.jpg

All of these designs $6 Shipped Sizes S-XL
8554234680_939a3cfb99_b.jpg

WTS: 19 (possibly more) individual 1200 Microsoft Points codes for $11 individually.

I will offer discounts for purchases of 5 or more.

Xanathus

WTB: Deadlight Steam key for $2.50 worth of Steam items/keys/games. I've got some Steam credit lying around and thought I'd use it.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
WTS: 1200 Microsoft points, have a handful. Bought plenty when they were $5 so I will sell them at cost, I'm not looking to make a profit. It's only fair.

EDIT: Paypal only please, and if there's fees pick em up. I just want to break even.

EDIT EDIT: Sold through all of them, sorry to those who sent PMs it was first come first served and they all got bought by the first.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive buyer feedback for Kaidfather as he took all the MSP off of me in one fell swoop.

kennah

WTS: 1200 Microsoft points, have a handful. Bought plenty when they were $5 so I will sell them at cost, I'm not looking to make a profit. It's only fair.

EDIT: Paypal only please, and if there's fees pick em up. I just want to break even.

EDIT EDIT: Sold through all of them, sorry to those who sent PMs it was first come first served and they all got bought by the first.
Can't wait to see them relisted for $10

SmokeMaxX

Haha darn. Was trying to transition from physical to digital for a few of my games. Maybe someone as awesome as Sunflower will come by later with more codes lol.

Bii

Was gonna list the rest of my 1200 point codes for $8 each but damn, Sunflower's made everyone look bad. Haha

Beth Cyra

WTB - Vita game.

Anyone have some Vita software they are looking to get rid of on the cheap? I have 15 spare bucks to spend and was going to grab something off Ebay, but I much rather give the money to a Gaffer.

Just no fighters, Sony First Party or the games they've given away on PS+ as I have all them. I also already own Luminess.

If anyone is willing, be free to PM me what you have to offer.

WTT/S
PC
Mass Effect 3 N7 Edition PC (New/Sealed) 25$
Wii
Pandora's Tower Wii (New/Sealed) 40$
GBA
Super Robot Taisen OG2 GBA (Great Condition, box and manual included) 18$
Metroid Fusion GBA - Sticker is faded, but it works perfectly.
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition (Brand New/Sealed) 140$

DS
Metroid Prime Hunters DS - Good Condition, has original packaging and materials - 15$
999 DS - Has everything and is in good condition. 13$ SOLD

3DS
Super Mario 3D Land willing to trade for Ass Creed Lib or Persona 4 Golden on Vita

360 Arcade Fightstick
BlazBlue CS Limited Edition White FS, great condition and comes with original packaging. 110$.

WTB/T

Persona 4 Golden Vita (Used) 18$
Ass Creed Lib (Used)
Tales of Graces F

Looking to trade a complete copy of Robo Aleste (mint disc, registration card attached to the manual) for a similar copy of Lords of Thunder on the Sega CD.

Please PM me if you are interested in such a trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom