• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smokey

Already? What happen?

I hate seeing graphics cards in this thread, the most tempting of all things to purchase.

Nothing. I just want to use the funds for another purchase. And I'll still have a second, standard clocked Titan in my machine when this one is gone so I'll still be ok :p

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including Animal Crossing: NL, 3D Land, Fire Emblem, OOT, Star Fox, and other offers.

I have 1600 and 1200 MS point codes
Steam codes for: THQ Bundle, Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II

PS3:
Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection like new, codes unused
The Last of Us disk only

GBA SP (newer better lit version) with flash cart
Blue DSi with accesories
Persona 3 FES for PS2
Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.
360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition
2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)
2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion
A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

coopolon

WTB 3DS XL, red or blue, NA version. Looking to pay ~$130 shipped. Minor external damage is ok, but scratches on the screen are unacceptable. Don't care about box, manuals, etc.

Willing to pay more depending on if games I'm interested in are included (any JRPG, Fire Emblem, Mario)

Can pay using either Paypal or Amazon Payments.

Raytow

WTS:

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 120 bucks shipping worldwide included.

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 120 bucks shipping worldwide included.

The complete collection of F4A Type-Moon Figures(Arcueid, Aoko, Ciel, Ryougi, Rin and Saber) it almost pains me to sell this but need the money, 140 bucks as above shipping is included worldwide.

Okami OST for 80 bucks as above shipping included yadah yadah yadah

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 90 bucks shipping included.

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 100 bucks shipping included.

Need pics? PM.

Fox Mulder

My car has issues again, so I'm selling some stuff off quickly. I haven't priced all of the snes games lately, but I'm willing to do deals, need some quick cash.

N64 - Conker's Bad Fur Day $65
NES - Mr. Gimmick Reproduction SOLD

SNES:
Desert Strike
Donkey Kong Country
Jungle Strike
Jurassic Park
Killer Instinct
Legend of Zelda: A Link the the Past
Magic Sword
Mario Paint w/ mouse
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
Mortal Kombat 2
NBA Jam
Pac Man 2 The New Adventures
Pilotwings
SimCity
Super Chase HQ
Super Off Road: The Baja
Super Mario All-stars + Super Mario World
Super Mario World 2 yoshis island
Top Gear
Toy Story
f0L8i9j.jpg

Cactus

Banned
WTB

Wind Waker (black label, very good condition)
OoT Master Quest (very good condition)

WTS (or trade for the above games)

PS All-Stars (PS3) - $13 (no online pass/vita code)
DQ Monsters Joker - $11 (complete)
Mario Golf (GBC) -$8 (cart only)
Nekketsu Kouha Kunio-Kun (GB) - $5 (cart only, JP release)
Front Mission 2 - $10 (complete, JP release)
Resident Evil "Revelaitons" (3DS) - $20 (complete with replacement "Revelations" art from Capcom)

All prices shipped to Canada/US. I've bought and sold here before with no issues.

Baconbitz

Banned
WTS-Physical copy of Animal Crossing: New Leaf, with unused Club Nintendo code. Good condition. I don't have photos but will take photos upon request. Looking for $21 including shipping.

NES CARTS
1943 7.00
Bart vs Space Mutants 6.00
Battle of Olympus 6.00
Bionic Commando 7.00
Bubble Bobble 12.00
Burgertime 6.00
Castlevania 16.00
Castlevania 2 8.00
Castlevania 3 20.00
Commando 5-screw 6.00
Donkey Kong Classics 12.00
Double Dragon 7.00
Dragon Warrior 5.00
Ghosts n Goblins 8.00
Journey to Silius 14.00
Kirby's Adventure 12.00
Marble Madness 6.00
Mega Man 3 17.00
Metroid 10.00
Strider 6.00
Super Mario Bros 2 12.00
Tecmo Super Bowl 12.00
Zelda 2 13.00 Gold Cart

SNES CARTS
Aero the Acrobat 4.00
Bubsy 5.00
Cool Spot 7.00
Krusty's Super Funhouse 5.00
Magical Quest starring Mickey 12.00
Mortal Kombat 5.00
NBA Jam 6.00
Super Alfred Chicken 5.00
Super Mario World 7.00
Top Gear 3.00

NES Repros $22 each:
SOLD OUT

NES $4 each:
Dr. Mario
Gyromite 5-Screw
Tetris
TMNT 1

NES $3 each:
Baseball
Renegade
SMB/DH

Feel free to send any questions, I can get pics for serious inquiries.

Positive feedback for jred2k

I'm still looking for World of Tanks codes that NVIDIA was giving out with GPU's a few months ago.

Preferably the $50 cards, but if you have the $25 cards, we can probably still work something out.

PM me.

Wife needs a new iPad/tablet, so looking to offload the following items. Open to offers, so PM me if you see anything that catches your fancy. I've got a ton of feedback here, you all probably know that already.

Panzer Dragoon Saga for Sega Saturn - complete, I'd say "very good" condition

Dead Space 3 Dev Edition for Xbox 360 - everything new, sealed. Even comes in the original box it was shipped to me in

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition for PS3 - new and sealed, includes steelbook

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition for Xbox 360 - complete

Fallout New Vegas for Xbox 360 - complete

The Last of Us Survival Edition for PS3 - new, sealed

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item.

Steam

Grid 2 - $23
Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

WTT:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Red Faction: Armageddon
Stronghold Collection
Civilization IV
Titan Quest
Stalker
Closure

Xbox 360

Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6
Max Payne 3 Special Edition DLC Code - £4
Max Payne 3 The Official Soundtrack - £2

Sony

PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and an 8GB memory card (pics on request) - £105

PC

Razer Orbweaver (New) - £75

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Sonic Mega Collection - £5
Crazy Taxi (disc only) - £2
Mario Kart: Double Dash (disc only) - £5

DVDs/Blu-rays

Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £4
Scarface (BR) (new) - £5
True Grit (BR) - £3.50

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Mario, Luigi, and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Saturn RGB cable

Veronica

Banned
Sorry, wanted to post these as I added a few new games. Open to offers, all games in excellent condition with a small crack on the Dragon Force case, all discs perfect. Would prefer a quick Paypal transaction, and like to get rid of the lot in a bundle. Thanks!

Panzer Dragoon Saga
Radiant Silvergun - JPN
Dragon Force
Princess Crown - JPN
Guardian Heroes
Albert Odyssey

Just added: Panzer Dragoon 1
Just added: Sol Divide (Rare Saturn shooter) - JPN

Jonboy

WTS

-Mario Kart 7, box and manual included, $22

-Bioshock Infinite (PS3), box and manual included $28

-Tomb Raider (PS3), box and manual included, $23

-Official Sony PS3 bluetooth headset (newest version), $22

-Interworks Pro Controller U for Wii/Wii U (basically a wiimote and wii pro controller combined into 1; black), pristine condition, barely ever used $15

-White Sony headphones MDR-ZX100 ZX, $10

-Mario Golf (Gamecube), box and manual included $7

Can work with Paypal payments or Amazon payments. Perfect feedback on Gaf and ebay!

Contact me via PM with offers and/or questions. May be adding more Gamecube items later.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were just play-tested 5 minutes ago and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

Mario RPG - $75
Turtles - $50

Prices include shipping by priority mail to the 48 states only. Payment is Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is perfect, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up. If the tipping point for someone is those posters, I will try my best to get them and take pictures to show you before any decision is made.

It's a bit hard for me to set a price as the quality is so varied, but I will say that I will immediately sell the set to anyone for $115, otherwise I'm open to reasonable offers.

All payments by Amazon Payments, and shipping will be priority to the 48 states.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Can do Mario + CT = $175
Can do Mario + Turtles = $110
Can do Turtles + CT = $140
Or all 3 for $200.

Selling:

Xbox 360 slim (250gb)
Comes with:
  1. Alice: Madness Returns (DLC code used),
  2. Banjo & Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts
  3. Battlefield: Bad Company
  4. BlazBlue: Continuum Shift
  5. Call of Duty 4
  6. Condemned 2
  7. Crackdown
  8. Dark Souls (Limited Edition)
  9. Dead or Alive 5
  10. Deadly Premonition
  11. Dead Rising
  12. Final Fantasy XIII
  13. Forza 2/Marvel Ultimate Alliance
  14. Forza 3
  15. Forza 4
  16. GRAW
  17. GTA 4
  18. Lost Planet (Limited Edition, No slip cover just the steel case)
  19. Oblivion
  20. Metal Gear Solid HD Collection
  21. Prey
  22. Saint's Row
  23. Sega Tennis/XBLA Unlpugged
  24. Skate 3
  25. Viva Pinata
  26. Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise

The console is in great shape.. minus 1 long scratch across the bottom. Can ship with original packaging.

- $ 250 OBO

Pictures available upon request.

Beth Cyra

Selling:

Wii U deluxe
Comes with:
  1. Nintendo LAnd
  2. Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
  3. Super Metroid (eShop)
  4. Balloon Fight (eShop)
  5. Kirby (eShop)
System is in mint condition. Will ship in original packaging.

- $275 OBO

Xbox 360 slim (250gb)
Comes with:
  5. Call of Duty 4
  6. Condemned 2
  7. Crackdown
  9. Dead or Alive 5
  10. Deadly Premonition
  11. Dead Rising
  12. Final Fantasy XIII
  14. Forza 3
  15. Forza 4
  16. GRAW
  17. GTA 4
  19. Oblivion
  21. Prey
  22. Saint's Row
  24. Skate 3
  25. Viva Pinata

The console also has at least 50 XBLA/GoD titles on it.
The console is in great shape.. minus 1 long scratch across the bottom. Can ship with original packaging.

- $ 300 OBO

I can offer 225$ for the Wii U. Granted it is less then you currently want, and I'm sure the offer will be beat, but just encase I thought I would put the offer out there.

Selling:

Wii U deluxe
Comes with:
  1. Nintendo LAnd
  2. Monster Hunter Tri Ultimate
  3. Super Metroid (eShop)
  4. Balloon Fight (eShop)
  5. Kirby (eShop)
System is in mint condition. Will ship in original packaging.

- $275 OBO

Xbox 360 slim (250gb)
Comes with:
  5. Call of Duty 4
  6. Condemned 2
  7. Crackdown
  9. Dead or Alive 5
  10. Deadly Premonition
  11. Dead Rising
  12. Final Fantasy XIII
  14. Forza 3
  15. Forza 4
  16. GRAW
  17. GTA 4
  19. Oblivion
  21. Prey
  22. Saint's Row
  24. Skate 3
  25. Viva Pinata

The console also has at least 50 XBLA/GoD titles on it.

- $ 300 OBO

Out of curiosity how do those XBLA/GoD titles work when you sell the console to another person? Aren't they tied directly to your account? If I bought it, and logged in with my XBL account, which they all just appear as demos?

Yanksfan

WTS or WTT

NGPC

SNK vs Capcom Cardfighter's Clash - SNK Version - SEALED

DS

Advance Wars: Dual Strike - sealed
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin - sealed

I got more to list, just don't know what I want to quite keep or not yet. Will round it out some more tomorrow.

Wants:

Paypal
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (360 preferred)
Skyrim (360 only)
Persona 4: Arena (PS3 preferred)
God of War: Ascension
Halo 4
Silent Hill HD Collection (PS3 only)
Banjo Kazooie: N&B/Viva Pinata combo
Magna Carta 2
Resonance of Fate (360)

Veronica

Banned
Guys, pardon me for asking, but is Western Union safe for both parties in receiving and sending money? We were just trying to figure out the quickest way to receive funds for shipping goods.

Amazon Payment and Paypal both take 5-7 business days to go into your bank account or send you a check, which is ridiculous.

Can you guys recommend any transfer for sending/receiving money fast that is safe for both parties?

Hawkie

Guys, pardon me for asking, but is Western Union safe for both parties in receiving and sending money? We were just trying to figure out the quickest way to receive funds for shipping goods.

Amazon Payment and Paypal both take 5-7 business days to go into your bank account or send you a check, which is ridiculous.

Can you guys recommend any transfer for sending/receiving money fast that is safe for both parties?

I've used Western Union several times for trans-Atlantic money transfers and had nothing but positive experiences.

Looking for a 3DS for around 80, or a 3DS XL for around 120. Cosmetic damage is fine, massive scratches on the screen and the like, not so much. PM me if you've got one!

goldenpp72

I have a question for anyone here.. On a different forum, I am currently working on a trade to someone from Canada (I'm in the US). They used a normal paypal payment to pay me, and did not want to pay the difference for the more expensive shipping method that can be tracked (for now, still working on that). I guess what I want to ask is, if I send the package out, will the user have the right to contest me on paypal without a proof of tracking? I was happy with the deal until I thought about the potential scenario of what if they say they never got it, or actually somehow didn't get it. Would I be able to protect myself? How does Paypal handle this kind of thing when the transactions didn't happen through them and has no tracking?

Any insight would be helpful, keep in mind this item hasn't been shipped yet so it's just something I want to gain an understanding on, could I potentially lose my goods and money, or would the buyer just be forced to pay?

Bungie's

I have a question for anyone here.. On a different forum, I am currently working on a trade to someone from Canada (I'm in the US). They used a normal paypal payment to pay me, and did not want to pay the difference for the more expensive shipping method that can be tracked (for now, still working on that). I guess what I want to ask is, if I send the package out, will the user have the right to contest me on paypal without a proof of tracking? I was happy with the deal until I thought about the potential scenario of what if they say they never got it, or actually somehow didn't get it. Would I be able to protect myself? How does Paypal handle this kind of thing when the transactions didn't happen through them and has no tracking?

Any insight would be helpful, keep in mind this item hasn't been shipped yet so it's just something I want to gain an understanding on, could I potentially lose my goods and money, or would the buyer just be forced to pay?
Always ship with tracking number. They can file a claim with PayPal and say the item was never received. With tracking number, Paypal usually sides with the seller.

Bungie's

PayPal is safer and usually faster on withdrawing money to your bank account (3 to 4 days).

Boss Man

Selling some games. Shipping is on me to continental U.S. (physical address). Only caveat is that I want to get up to at least $20 per order before I ship.

Everything is included unless noted otherwise. Also, any DLC or voucher codes will have been used.

PS3:
Killzone 2 (Greatest Hits) $7
Metal Gear Solid 4 $10
LittleBigPlanet 2 Special Edition (All of the extra DLC stuff is on disc, so no used code) $10
Uncharted Drake's Fortune (Greatest Hits) $8
Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time (Greatest Hits) $10

Wii:
Sid Meier's Pirates $4
Dead Space Extraction (No manual) $7
The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (back has some invisible sticker residue, I have OCD maybe you do too) $10
Black Classic Controller Pro (Official Nintendo) $8

HTC One wrap still on for sale. The box is open though. Item comes in original packaging with the red earbuds as well. I believe this is not the case with all phones. The phone also includes a 2 year Square Trade Warranty a pretty awesome value.

I'm asking for either a Samsung Galaxy S4 Active AT&T or for $425 via Paypal. I will ship to the USA only. Your item will ship via your choice of carrier.

If you're interested in meeting locally I live in Fishkill, NY.

HTC-ProductDetail-Hero-slide-04.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom