• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peagles

Still looking to buy CIB Chrono Trigger for SNES, in good nick with the maps included too. PM me with what you have, thanks!

Have Paypal but also stuff to trade including Hyrule Historia Collector's Edition (Sealed), Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition UK (Sealed), Final Fantasy III SNES (Cart only), Xenoblade (Sealed) and more!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
I have a question for anyone here.. On a different forum, I am currently working on a trade to someone from Canada (I'm in the US). They used a normal paypal payment to pay me, and did not want to pay the difference for the more expensive shipping method that can be tracked (for now, still working on that). I guess what I want to ask is, if I send the package out, will the user have the right to contest me on paypal without a proof of tracking? I was happy with the deal until I thought about the potential scenario of what if they say they never got it, or actually somehow didn't get it. Would I be able to protect myself? How does Paypal handle this kind of thing when the transactions didn't happen through them and has no tracking?

Any insight would be helpful, keep in mind this item hasn't been shipped yet so it's just something I want to gain an understanding on, could I potentially lose my goods and money, or would the buyer just be forced to pay?

Always ship with tracking number. They can file a claim with PayPal and say the item was never received. With tracking number, Paypal usually sides with the seller.

I don't want to start this discussion again, but I'm also from another country (Brazil) and I usually ask for shipping without tracking number - I either go "USPS First Class Package International" or "USPS Priority Mail International" - I do that because I try to avoid Customs on my country, as they usually charge 60% of the declared price PLUS SHIPPING. Not being a traceable package minimizes the chances that I'll get taxed (don't ask me why, but that's just how it is down here). Just recently I bought a 3DS XL from here and the seller was a champ and managed to fulfill all my weird requests for the shipping of the product.

I really don't know about PayPal policies and what do they consider a tracking number. However, every international mail has a Customs issued tracking number. It's not as good as regular tracking number and, usually, it only works inside the US. It comes in the US<9numbers><2Letters> arrangement and it's usually on the Customs Form you're obliged to fill up when shipping internationally.

On my case, that tracking number is usually tracked inside the USA until it leaves the USPS "jurisdiction" (my package says "Processed through USPS Sort Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666", which means it already left the USA).

I don't know if that's enough for paypal to side with you on a dispute, but there IS a tracking number, just not a very good one. It's proof that you mailed SOMETHING.

On another note, afaik, Canada doesn't have these abusive Customs issues, and I don't think a tracking number would make a difference for the buyer in this case. I'm a special case, because I live in a shitty country, but I don't see why would this be a problem on Canada.

PRICES LOWERED / ITEMS ADDED
All prices are shipped.
PayPal only.

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - complete - SOLD
Eternal Darkness: Sanity's Requiem - no manual / light sticker residue on back of case - $19
Infinite Space - complete - SOLD
Mega Man Star Force 3: Black Ace - complete - SOLD

xgeh5Bml.jpg

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic 2 - no manual - $15
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 - complete - SOLD
Shenmue II - complete with movie DVD - SOLD

tK7LnSEl.jpg

Pokemon Yellow - cart only - 2 available - $22 each*both copies of Pokemon have had their batteries replaced and they save progress perfectly!
Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness - complete - $24

71ksMIKl.jpg

Super Mario 64 - cart only - $19
Bomberman Hero - cart only - $9
Diddy Kong Racing - cart only - $9
Star Fox 64 - cart only - $9
Pokemon Snap - cart only - $7

Xt2Utldl.jpg

Jonboy

New item for sale. I took advantage of the Best Buy Last of Us/Sony Pulse Elite headset promotion for $100. I had some certificates that were about to expire so I used them on this, but decided I don't really need the headset. Comes with the original packaging.

Selling for $115 shipped (within the United States).

SOLD

For Sale prices are shipped in US

PM me with offers -

Micro GBA - Has a decent scratch on the faceplate, but the screen underneath is good condition, and works good. Overall about a 6/10 on an IGN scale of quality. Comes with charger. $50 or best offer

Games -

Pokemon White Version 2 $25

Game and Watch Collection (Club Nintendo) Cart only - $10

Game and Watch Collection (Club Nintendo) With box in 6/10 (IGN SCALE) quality plus manual - $15

Pandora and Last Story $25 each or $45 for both. Some sticker left on the inside of last story (from GS)

Fire Emblem Awakening + Artbook $30 SOLD

Veronica

Banned

Would like to get rid of a copy of Majora's Mask, JPN. Cardboard box has minor wear, game in perfect condition with manual.

$50 paypal, or best offer.

...or bundle time

Game plus mint condition soundtrack. Disc never played. $100 together or best offer.

UPDATE: Also selling Seiken Densetsu 3 Japan SFAM, Bahamut Lagoon SFAM JPN. Both in box mint. More to come.

Chris R

WTS

Ouya - Perfect working condition, I've just decided to wait for a Tegra 4 or something similar to become available in a year or whatever for my android on tv needs. Looking to get $80 shipped for it in the USA.

PS3 60 GB Phat - I still have the box for this as well. Works great, just let my friend borrow it for a few months. Only one minor defect on the hardware, just a chip on the exterior. Never had too many hours on it so I don't think YLOD will be an issue for it. I'd like to get $150 + whatever shipping comes out to be (I'll calculate it if there is interest), again to anywhere USA.

I can take pictures if people are interested, and I have a bunch of NeoGAF positive rep as well.

edit: Both have sold.

WTS

Ouya - Perfect working condition, I've just decided to wait for a Tegra 4 or something similar to become available in a year or whatever for my android on tv needs. Looking to get $80 shipped for it in the USA.

PS3 60 GB Phat - I still have the box for this as well. Works great, just let my friend borrow it for a few months. Only one minor defect on the hardware, just a chip on the exterior. Never had too many hours on it so I don't think YLOD will be an issue for it. I'd like to get $150 + whatever shipping comes out to be (I'll calculate it if there is interest), again to anywhere USA.

I can take pictures if people are interested, and I have a bunch of NeoGAF positive rep as well.

PM about that Ouya?

Codes for sale: I'm NeoGaf Gold!

Xbox 360:
Transformers: War for Cybertron code - $7
Borderlands DLC All 4 - $4 for all 4 or $1.50 each.
FarCry 3 online pass - $1
Sony PS3:
Sony All Stars online Pass - Free!

Ultraviolet/Digital Copy codes for:
True Blood Season 5 Digital Copy - $5
Steven Spielbergs ET UV and/or digital copy code - $2
Taken 2 UV code - $2.50

Looking to buy:

SNES
R-Type III

N64: Prefer CIB
Kirby 64

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon Saga

For trade, I have:

Sealed Metroid Prime Trilogy
Sealed Diablo III CE
Mario Party 2
Secret of Mana
Secret of Evermore
Cannon Spike

I don't want to start this discussion again, but I'm also from another country (Brazil) and I usually ask for shipping without tracking number - I either go "USPS First Class Package International" or "USPS Priority Mail International" - I do that because I try to avoid Customs on my country, as they usually charge 60% of the declared price PLUS SHIPPING. Not being a traceable package minimizes the chances that I'll get taxed (don't ask me why, but that's just how it is down here). Just recently I bought a 3DS XL from here and the seller was a champ and managed to fulfill all my weird requests for the shipping of the product.

I really don't know about PayPal policies and what do they consider a tracking number. However, every international mail has a Customs issued tracking number. It's not as good as regular tracking number and, usually, it only works inside the US. It comes in the US<9numbers><2Letters> arrangement and it's usually on the Customs Form you're obliged to fill up when shipping internationally.

On my case, that tracking number is usually tracked inside the USA until it leaves the USPS "jurisdiction" (my package says "Processed through USPS Sort Facility CHICAGO, IL 60666", which means it already left the USA).

I don't know if that's enough for paypal to side with you on a dispute, but there IS a tracking number, just not a very good one. It's proof that you mailed SOMETHING.

On another note, afaik, Canada doesn't have these abusive Customs issues, and I don't think a tracking number would make a difference for the buyer in this case. I'm a special case, because I live in a shitty country, but I don't see why would this be a problem on Canada.

Even though the customs number "tracks" until it leaves the US, if the buyer claims to have never received the game, then Paypal will still side with the buyer, because it doesn't show the item as delivered.

Even though the customs number "tracks" until it leaves the US, if the buyer claims to have never received the game, then Paypal will still side with the buyer, because it doesn't show the item as delivered.

Been on this 15 years. If you don't choose the more expensive international priority (at least when shipping from within the United Sates), it is irrelevant to PayPal, and half the time with tracking it seems irrelevant too. First class is not covered by PayPal in any way. Hell, barely anything is covered by PayPal. Doing business with PayPal is dangerous, why do you think I want Bitcoin..?

Darkwater

Selling a Blue Game Boy Micro. Its condition is used/defective. It still turns on just fine mostly, but either the battery doesn't hold a charge anymore or something's afoot with the connector. Either way, should be a quick fix for those in the know. Charger included, but it has europlugs, so you may need an adapter. Also, Advance Wars. Great game.

I love the look of this little thing, but I just don't play it. So here it is.

$30 shipped to the EU, $40 shipped to rest of the world. (PayPal gift, buyer covers fees)

mosaic

go eat paint
Bump. I can't believe what's happened to the NES availability the last 6 months; figures I waited too long. Anyway...

I'll go $35 loose or $45 with manual.

Mom moved in and brought back my old NES consoles, and somehow one game from the collection has gone missing: Mighty Final Fight.

Bums me out.

I'll pay $25 for a loose copy or $40 if you have one with manual.

Please PM.

(Also, where did all the eBay/Amazon copies go? I saw a bunch for $15-$20 around January and now nada... wtf?)

Necrovex

WTB Sony Elite Edition Wireless Headset for $90. Willing to negotiate on a price though.

I recently got a paycheck from a company I quit, and I didn't expect to get said paycheck. So I decided to splurge that unexpected money on a much needed pair of console cans. Knowing that I can use it for the Wii U and soon to be PS4 (will most likely anyway) are icing on the cake.

I've got a copy of Transformers: Fall of Cybertron for XBox 360- unsealed but never played. I bought it around Christmas, and it was the last 360 game I owned before it RRoD'd for the last time.

Trade or cash ($25?). Ideally, I'd trade it to someone for the same game on PS3, but I'll take some other game on PS3. Possibly some big epic AAA title from the past year or two? Or maybe some HD collection like Metal Gear? I dunno. If anyone wants it, lemme know.

sabanoo

Bump. I can't believe what's happened to the NES availability the last 6 months; figures I waited too long. Anyway...

I'll go $35 loose or $45 with manual.

Prices for anything semi-rare have skyrocketed lately. You'd be lucky to get a loose copy for $60 now.

Silex

Positive feedback for pseudomyxoma, bought 2 Pokemon games from him - came in great condition and in nice cases, you can see he took nice care of them.
Thanks!

Fracas

#fuckonami
Games for sale, all of them are for Xbox 360. All prices include shipping in the continental US (no international shipping, sorry)

Vanquish, sealed - $10
Hitman: Absolution - $15
Devil May Cry HD Collection - $15

Also: kind of a longshot, but I guess I'll look here anyway. I'm looking for a 3DS XL. Color doesn't really matter to me (preferably not pink lol), as long as it's in good condition. Offering $120 shipped. I'd be down to trade my offers + cash for one as well.

Also: kind of a longshot, but I guess I'll look here anyway. I'm looking for a 3DS XL. Color doesn't really matter to me (preferably not pink lol), as long as it's in good condition. Offering $120 shipped. I'd be down to trade my offers + cash for one as well.

You're crazy man, the Pink 3DS XL is the best one by far. It's a wonderful, peachy pink as well and the white inside is a great contrast.

Fracas

#fuckonami
You're crazy man, the Pink 3DS XL is the best one by far. It's a wonderful, peachy pink as well and the white inside is a great contrast.

I'm just not a fan of pink :( I do agree that it's the most attractive shade of pink, though.

What I'd really love is a creamsicle colored 3DS. The Animal Crossing one looks nice too, but it's really rare.

H: Ten 1200 Microsoft Points codes

W: $10 PayPal for each individual code.

Yes, yes, I know these are marked up. Please only contact me if you want to buy. I've received good feedback from Stumpokapow, aku:jiki, Ifrit, LorDjidane, and more.

Positive feedback for mosaic. Quick payment and an easy transaction.

6/21/13 Update: There are now only 3 codes left (2 sold, and 5 currently being held for a buyer). Get them while you can.

6/24/13 Update: No codes left! Thanks again to everyone who purchased from me!

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including Animal Crossing: NL, 3D Land, Fire Emblem, OOT, Star Fox, and other offers.

I have 1600 and 1200 MS point codes
Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II

PS3:
Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection like new, codes unused
The Last of Us disk only
Heavy Rain
Resistance: FoM
Sega Collection disk only

GBA SP (newer better lit version) with EZ Flash 4
Blue DSi with accesories
Persona 3 FES for PS2
Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.
360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition
2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)
2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion
A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Birbo

Trying to clear out space and help fund next gen!

WTS

Black Gamecube system bundle, $150

Includes:system, all hook-ups, one black controller, original box, component cable and stack of crappy games.

All in good shape. Lid of the system has some scratches on it. Here are a couple of somewhat bad cell phone pictures:

http://s4.postimg.org/l2o0owbwt/GC_system_and_box.jpg
http://s24.postimg.org/z4ip7wk6d/system_controller.jpg
http://s21.postimg.org/42kllxio7/component_cable.jpg

And here's a picture of a stack of random crappy games:

http://s23.postimg.org/hdfuoxf17/crappy_games.jpg

Bought those in a bundle from someone to get Phantasy Star Online. I've never played them so I don't know if they play. Plus they kinda smell like smoke.

GC Resident Evil 4 - $10 (flawless copy; I never even made it to disc 2 lol)
GC Phantasy Star Online - $25 (no manual & scratched, but playable)
Xbox 360 HD-DVD drive (with King Kong HD-DVD) - $20

Anustart

I'm in dire need here had. Does anyone have a spare, super cheap 2.5" hard drive? Mine died and I need a replacement but simultaneously don't have a lot of spare cash.

Birbo

I'm in dire need here had. Does anyone have a spare, super cheap 2.5" hard drive? Mine died and I need a replacement but simultaneously don't have a lot of spare cash.

I have the original 80GB drive that came with my PS3. Would that work?

Jonboy

WTB Sony Elite Edition Wireless Headset for $90. Willing to negotiate on a price though.

I recently got a paycheck from a company I quit, and I didn't expect to get said paycheck. So I decided to splurge that unexpected money on a much needed pair of console cans. Knowing that I can use it for the Wii U and soon to be PS4 (will most likely anyway) are icing on the cake.

Positive feedback for Necrovex.
Great communication and fast payment!

xaosslug

as per, positive feedback for nextgeneration! Really trustworthy, fast shipping, with ridiculous discounts on new release games! <3

Selling some codes for Xbox Live games that came with the (much too expensive) hard drive.

Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit - $10 SOLD

Ms. Splosion Man - $5

PM if interested (Paypal please).

kennah

Have:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Collector's Edition (NA) - PC pre-order code from GMG.

This is a pre-order code so it will get you those items as well as the CE items and early access. You can read the details here. (This has to be used with a new service account to get the collector's edition items.)

Want:

$25.00 Paypal

Bought it without knowing it couldn't be applied to legacy accounts, so my loss is your gain; I'm selling it for $12.50 less than it costs. I'll send you the code/screen from GMG. PM if interested.
Hmm. You do owe me a favour... ;)

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.

clubNintendo codes- Luigi's Mansion 2, Pokemon Mystery- $5 each

-One year of Playstation Plus N.A. $40

-2x $20 eshop cards N.A. -$36

-Last of Us Survival Edition will come with preorder dlc too)- $90
http://www.imgur.com/1eSXVxj.jpeg

Unit 13 voucher N.A.- $15

- Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

- Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)- $70

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$30 Never worn

-Gears of War 1 Xbox Live full game card. It comes with a two day xbox live pass too. $5

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$100 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time $40
-Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon SOLD

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $15
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $20
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $17 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $20
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Arla

PayPal Only l U.S. Only l All games are complete.

Have:
Fable III [New/360] $10
Mirror's Edge [Used/PS3] $10
Valkyria Chronicles [Used/PS3] $14
Batman Arkham City: GOTY Edition [Used/PS3] $12
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition [Used/PS3] $25 Assuming it doesn't sell on eBay

Want:
Super Mario 64 DS
Bayonetta [360]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom