• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have:
- Demigod steam key $2
- Magicka steam key $2
- Grotesque Tactics 2 steam key $2
- Grotesque Tactics steam key $1
- Geneforge Saga steam key $1
- Nuclear Dawn steam key $1
- Pid steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

I'm located in the US.
FS: Steam Games. $3 each or $2.00 each if all bought.

Sonic & Sega All-Stars Racing
The Cave
Hell Yeah/Hell Yeah! Pimp my Rabbit/Hell Yeah! Virtual Rabbit Missions

PM'D

edit:

Midweek/Daily Sale

Game: Dust
Price: $5

Selling at request - (Feel free to request other Steam games)

Game: Skulls of the Shogun
Price: $8

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

Feel free to add me on Steam: Steam Profile

Also PM'D

Have Steam keys for:
Nightsky
Double Fine pack (Psychonauts, Stacking, Costume Quest)

Want anything on my Wishlist

(I know they're crappy, but I'm technically new to Steam and they're the only keys I have)

Well, your post is just contributing to the Dunder mentions.

Seriously, though, DunderHassan rocks.

I just wanted to open a discussion.
If everyone is cool with it, fine, who am I to decide stuff.
I just think DunderHassan doesn't really need more feedback, so we could just stop with those posts to make the thread less cluttered.

Jessicat

Some quick-sale stuff here this time:

Backwards-comaptible/fat 60GB PS3: it has been used and repasted twice. It is in working useable condition but the blu-ray drive will not pull in discs [I opened and reset the drive to ensure nothing was stuck inside. This might be something easily fixed, however I don't want to tamper with it further]. Wireless capabilities work fine, can easily play PSN downloaded games with no problems. Card readers also work, great for easy download and transfer of PSP/PSV games.
$T2eC16R,!w0E9szNYg28BRy2M6p%28pg~~48_20.JPG
Includes:
-PS3 console with 60GB hard drive
-PS3 controller [black]
-USB cable
-HDMI cable [6ft]
-RCA/Standard TV cable [red/white/yellow]
-Power cable
-3.5g tube of Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste [for future repairs; has been used once to repair this PS3 with no problems.]

Looking for $160 OR BEST OFFER! [can meet-up if in GTA, Ontario, Canada, otherwise be aware that shipping costs are not negotiable.]

Exclusive DLC codes & merch from Ni no Kuni! BEST OFFER!
Gold Hurly Familiar [code from strategy guide ordered online, unsure of region]
Gold Mite & Gold Drongo [code from North American Wizard's Edition of the game]
Also considering parting with the gold coin [this was exclusive to the North American Wizard's Edition only!]

Skylanders Spyro's Adventure 3DS edition figures: Ignitor, Stealth Elf, Catapult; have both been levelled a bit[except the catapult], unsure of how to "reset" the figures to level 1. Essentially new. BEST OFFER! or will trade all 3 for Camo or Sunburn

Thanks for looking! :3

televator

Prices are shipped for the US and open to negotiation. I am now open to buy items that are in my list of things I'm looking for at the bottom. I am GAF Plus, and take payment over paypal. I can also work out trade deals, again, for the things I'm looking for at the bottom of my post.

I No longer ship to Canada. USPS is impractical for anything over 13 Oz.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Ape Escape SOLD
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Banjo-Tooie SOLD
-Mischief Makers SOLD
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Gamecube:
-Luigi's Mansion SOLD
-1080 Avalanche
PS2:
-Grandia 3 $20
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Xenosaga Ep 1 $10
-Dragon Quest VIII SOLD
-Grimgrimoire SOLD
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

I also have extra manuals for N64, GC, and Wii.

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
Movies/Shows
Gurren Lagann Box Set
Ergo Proxy Box Set
Farscape Complete Series Blu-ray Box Set
Games
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance II
Cubivore
Jade Empire
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Killzone Trilogy
Haunting Ground
Flashback CD
Metal Gear Solid PC
Star Wars Racer PC
Battle for Naboo PC
Silent Hill 4 PC
Misc.
Saturn PC controller or adapter
Gamecube Hori game pad for GBA Player
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or server equivalent

I'm also open to any other cool offer. Anything you think I may be interested in, just let me know.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Feedback for x Maiku x, took the trouble to get more stock when the item I wanted to buy was no longer available.

Colin.

Will accept payment via PPG, or trade from my WTB list or Steam wishlist
Any physical item pricing includes postage within the UK, and price will be reduced if buying more than one item.

Steam

Grid 2 - $22
Hitman Collection (Gift) - $6
Knights of the Old Republic II (Gift) - $4
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown (Humble Bundle 6) - $5

WTT:

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War
Red Faction: Armageddon
Stronghold Collection
Civilization IV
Titan Quest
Stalker
Closure

Xbox 360

Dungeon Siege 3 (new) - £6
Max Payne 3 Special Edition DLC Code - £4
Max Payne 3 The Official Soundtrack - £2

Sony

PS Vita Wifi model boxed, comes with all manuals, AR cards, a case, and an 8GB memory card (pics on request) - £105

PC

Razer Orbweaver (New) - £75

Gamecube

LOTR: Two Towers - £3
Sonic Mega Collection - £5
Crazy Taxi (disc only) - £2
Mario Kart: Double Dash (disc only) - £5

DVDs/Blu-rays

Die Hard Quadrilogy (DVD) (No outer box) - £4
Scarface (BR) (new) - £5
True Grit (BR) - £3.50

WTB

Valkyrie Chronicles 1 & 2
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
Disgaea 4
N64 Protectors (25)
Game Boy Protectors (50)
Mario, Luigi, and Wario Gamecube controllers CIB
Saturn RGB cable

SiDCrAzY

Looking to buy the following retail Vita games:

Sonic and Allstars Racing Transformed
Gravity Rush
Need for Speed
Hot Shots Golf
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale
Smart As

I already have these as digital purchases, but wanting to go physical to save space. Make me an offer.

Also looking for another blue 3DS XL, either new or in like new, mint condition. Same for a Nintendo DSi XL 25th Mario Anniversary system.

Thanks.

I've managed to get my hands on a rare puppy of a poster. In a few days I expect to have an extra MGS Ground Zeroes promotional poster.
This is a 100% guaranteed authentic, fully licensed promo poster.

Price will be $200 plus shipping.

I know it's a lot of money, but this scarce promotional poster was not easy to secure; and it, furthermore, simply costs me a great deal of money.

This is a super rare poster that was never available for sale to anyone, and it was never handed out as a freebie either. This poster was created specifically for use as promotional signage by Konami at an earlier PAX convention, and at special events honoring the 25th anniversary of the series. From what I understand, most of these posters were destroyed immediately after they were used; so it is likely that few of these killer posters survive today.

The poster measures roughly 20"x 30" (inches)

Here is a picture that was taken at PAX that features an identical one of these posters prominently on display at the show:

Ground-Zeroes-PAX-Poster.jpg

The poster I'm offering is identical to this one.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive Buyer feedback for Mac the KNife - no problemo!

Acid08

Banned
WTB

Vita Wifi
Memory card(preferably a larger one)
Persona 4 Golden
Dead Or Alive 5+

I'm willing to just do the system+mem card separately without the games if someone has one.

Arla

PayPal Only l U.S. Only l Prices are shipped l All games are complete.

Xbox 360 [OG, 20GB, 2 Controllers, HDMI Cable] - $70
PM me for details on the console, has issues but it works.

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 - Used/PS3 - $13

Super Mario 3D Land - Used/3DS - $22

WANT TO SELL:
(The cost of USPS First Class shipping is built into the price. You won't have to pay extra unless you want faster shipping or international shipping. Only accept Paypal.)

Far Cry 3 (Xbox 360) - $15
Mint condition, no perceptible scratches. No online pass. No manual (though I don't think it came with one)

Lost Odyssey (Xbox 360) - $12 SOLD
Great condition. Discs 1 and 2 have some very light scratches that don't affect gameplay. Discs 3 and 4 have never been used and are in perfect condition. The plastic on the box is a little scratched up.

The World Ends With You (Nintendo DS) - $17
Mint condition. Box, manual, cartridge all in great shape.

WTB/WTT

DmC: Devil May Cry (360)

I don't have any feedback on NeoGAF, so I can understand why some of you may be wary of buying from me. However, I do have an eBay account (kyl3dk05) and a GameTZ account (TheWitcher) with 100% positive feedback. Hopefully that will be enough to alleviate any fears.

Mint Wii U

I honestly am a new father who made a purchase thinking I would have more time for it, but sadly it sits there just tormenting me.

I have the original packaging and Nintendo Land.

I also purchased Black Ops 2 with it. I am looking to sell for 275 for everything, I also have a copy of Skyward Sword I will throw in as well. Appreciate the feedback and let me know if you want pictures and I will try and get them in between my son scooting across the floor.

Thanks,

MA

Bread

Banned
Mint Wii U

I honestly am a new father who made a purchase thinking I would have more time for it, but sadly it sits there just tormenting me.

I also purchased Black Ops 2 with it. I am looking to sell for 275 for everything, I also have a copy of Skyward Sword I will throw in as well. Appreciate the feedback and let me know if you want pictures and I will try and get them in between my son scooting across the floor.

Thanks,

MA
pm'd

kennah

For sale in Canada

2008 MacBook Pro 15"
2.4ghz core 2 duo
200 gig hard drive
4 gig. Ddr 2 667

Works fine. Couple cosmetic dings. Includes battery and charger. Fresh Mountain Lion install.

$400 shipped in Canada or US. We split PayPal fees. Interac email transfer preferred in Canada.

Originally Posted by Muffin Awesome

Mint Wii U

Thanks,

MA

I hit you back.

Ezalc

WTT
Luigi's Mansion
3DS eshop points
Punch-Out! Wii
Dragonquest VIII
Resonance of Fate
Kid Icarus 3DS

What I have for trade
Some money in my steam wallet, so I could gift you a steam game or more than one if the funds are sufficient.

Yuripaw

Banned
I am such a slacker with this stuff, and I apologize...but better late then never ^_^

Positive feedback for daevv, cuevas, PhD., Sol1dus, and DunderHassan

Great folks, all paid fast, and DunderHassan gives such awesome deals.

WTB: $30 in MS Points OR a code to download Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 for $20. Trying to help out a buddy and I know there's a few gaffers who sell points at a discount. Shoot me a pm, thanks!

Dropped_Off

Neo Member
WTB:
Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn PAL - $50 + postage
Star Ocean 2 (Ps1) PAL (pm me about this, since I'm not entirely too sure what to pay for it)

I also have a copy of Gothic 2 (with the expansion) on Gamersgate, if anyone wants it for free since no one I know actually wants it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom