• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

r3n4ud

Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan

Picked up Joe Danger Bundle and Rise of the Triad from him. Just an awesome person.

kick51

Banned
WTS:

Games ship 1st Class with delivery confirmation!

Guides ship Media Mail, but you can upgrade to Priority (will weigh it to find out extra postage cost)

Sega Genesis
Shadowrun - $23 shipped. Cart only, label has some light wear. Cart has been cleaned inside and out!

Valis 3 - $10 shipped. Cart only, very nice label. Cart has been cleaned inside and out.

Playstation 1 imports!

Aconcagua -- $12 shipped - Complete, very few tiny surface marks.

Kyutenkai Fantastic Pinball - $8 shipped - Complete, some surface marks

Gunner's Heaven - $18 shipped - complete - refurbed

Playstation 1 NTSC-U

Chrono Cross - $15 shipped - black label complete, some surface marks

Playstation 3

Nier - $13 shipped - mint, complete

Xbox 360
Deadly Premonition - $19 shipped - complete - disc + manual are mint, light warping on the spine of the case [I have two copies like this, both for sale]

Guides
Resonance of Fate - $13 shipped - light sticker mark on front, otherwise looks unread
Nier - $13 shipped - wear around the cover + light surface mark, pages are fine
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $13 shipped - light sticker mark, otherwise looks unread

Paypal only. PM me if interested in anything!

AwRy108

WTS:

Super Mario Bros. 3 Virtual Console code (Wii) - $4

PM me if interested. Code will be emailed directly after payment is received.

I used Club Nintendo Points to purchase the game, not realizing that I already bought the game in the past (good 'ol Nintendo's lack of a persistant account system...).

I accept PayPal (prefer Gift, buyer pays non-Gift fees) and Amazon Payments. I was GAF Gold on the old feedback system, and have 100% positive feedback on ebay for 100+ transactions.

Ixian

Hi GAF family!

I'm moving in a couple of weeks and am using the opportunity to try to offload some of my worldly possessions to reduce my physical footprint a bit.

In general, to keep things simple I prefer shipping to the US only. I have plenty of free time at the moment so will try to ship things out as soon as possible. :)

Regarding my feedback, I generally use the BST thread for buying, not selling, but I have sold one item here that for some reason isn't reflected in my feedback (post here).

Sony VAIO Laptop - $150 Shipped
Operating System Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
CPU Type Intel Core i5-520M(2.4GHz)
Screen 14" - 1600x900
Memory Size 4GB DDR3
Hard Disk 500GB
Optical Drive DVD Super Multi
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Video Memory 512MB
Dimensions 13.44" x 9.18" x 1.09" - 1.52"
Weight 5.30 lbs.

It's an older machine that was mostly used for playing games and programming. It also has HDMI out for easy connecting to a TV. Will also throw in a second, third-party power supply.

13" MacBook Air, Late 2010
Processor 1.86GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
Memory 4GB of 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
Storage 256GB of flash storage
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce 320M graphics processor with 256MB of DDR3 SDRAM shared with main memory
Video FaceTime camera; Mini DisplayPort output port with support for DVI, VGA, dual-link DVI, and HDMI (requires adapters, sold separately)
Display 13.3-inch (diagonal) high-resolution LED-backlit glossy widescreen display, 1440-by-900 resolution

Unfortunately, one day I was careless while unloading weights and I got to have the sad experience of watching the bar tip over and smash the laptop. Photo gallery here.

Despite its obvious physical aberrations, the laptop still works (even the trackpad) so I'm not sure how much to ask for it.

ALL SOLD. Thank you everyone. :)

That's all I've got for now, but I'm going to start packing soon and as I comb through my stuff, I might find more to add to this post.

Hey this is very late but I'd like to give very postive feedback to pots & pans for giving me the code for Rockband 2. He was very kind just giving it to me for free instead of charging.

Also I'd like to give thanks to Stlobus for taking the time to offer help with the Rock Band 2 code issue I had, as well as offering additional help and a code if I needed it later.

Sorry again it took so long for me to write feed back, you guys are really awesome. Oh and my wife wanted me to thank you guys for your help, she is extremely happy and thankful she can access all her Rock Band songs without the mood killing disk swapping.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Positive feedback for seller DunderHassan. Bought Rogue Legacy. Quick and easy. Would buy from again!

Nakazato

Hi GAF family!

Screen 14" - 1600x900
Memory Size 4GB DDR3
Hard Disk 500GB
Video Memory 512MB
Weight 5.30 lbs.

It's an older machine that was mostly used for playing games and programming. It also has HDMI out for easy connecting to a TV. Will also throw in a second, third-party power supply.
Damn wish i had the money XD

Screen 14" - 1600x900
Memory Size 4GB DDR3
Hard Disk 500GB
Video Memory 512MB
Weight 5.30 lbs.

PM'd

Ixian

edit: nevermind they're working now, poor air :(
I don't cry often but I came damn close when the accident happened, lol. Worse because it was one of those things that happened in slow motion and I felt like I could've stopped the bar if I wanted to, but at the same time I didn't want to get in the way of something with that kind of momentum.

omgkitty

I have a Portrait of Ruin Anniversary pre-order set with the CD, game case, stylus and all that good stuff. Not really sure what a decent price for it is right now, so just make an offer for it. I can take pictures for anyone interested.

Cheddahz

Banned
Positive feedback to Istaerion, great seller and didn't mind helping me out when I needed it, I would recommend anyone to deal business with Istaerion!

NES CARTS
Bart vs Space Mutants 6.00
Bionic Commando 7.00
Burgertime 6.00
Castlevania 16.00
Castlevania 3 18.00
Donkey Kong Classics 12.00
Double Dragon 7.00
Double Dragon 2 12.00
Double Dragon 3 13.00
Dragon Warrior 5.00
Gauntlet 5.00 (Tengen)
Ghosts n Goblins 8.00
Ikari Warriors 7.00 (five-screw)
Ikari Warriors 2 5.00 (bad label)
Marble Madness 6.00
Mega Man 2 18.00
Mega Man 5 45.00 (back label torn)
Metroid 10.00
Mike Tyson's Punch Out 13.00
Rolling Thunder 5.00 (Tengen)
Street Fighter 2010 6.00
Super Mario Bros 2 10.00
Tecmo Super Bowl 12.00
Tecmo World Wrestling 5.00
TMNT 2 13.00
Zelda 2 12.00 (gold cart)

SNES CARTS
Aero the Acrobat 4.00
Bubsy 5.00
Cool Spot 7.00
Krusty's Super Funhouse 5.00
Magical Quest starring Mickey 12.00
Mortal Kombat 5.00
NBA Jam 6.00
Super Alfred Chicken 5.00
Super Mario World 6.00
Top Gear 3.00

NES Repros $22 each:
Chaos World
Chronicles of Radia War
Final Fantasy 2
Ghost Hunter
Silva Saga

NES $4 each:
Dr. Mario
Gyromite 5-Screw
Tetris
TMNT 1

NES $3 each:
Baseball
Iron Sword
Renegade
SMB/DH

Feel free to send any questions, I can get pics for serious inquiries. Shipping to CONUS only, sorry but the prices get too crazy.

Positive feedback for buyer Siyou. Great communication, fast payment

*Updated list, and removed items sold. Price drops for pretty much every item!*

WTS

*These prices are not set in stone, and are negotiable.
*All prices include shipping (via media mail for games, books, and music. First class for accessories and other items)
*I'm a collector who's super OCD about my belongings. Everything I'm selling will be complete with its original contents, and in pristine, like new condition unless noted
*All games are U.S. NA versions unless noted
*Every item is hotlinked with photos
*This probably doesn't matter, but I have a feedback rating of 652+ on eBay, and 16+ on cheapassgamer.

Nintendo Wii

Chocobo Dungeon, Final Fantasy Fables (Brand new, factory sealed. Out of print!)- $27

Strategy Guides

Lunar Silver Star Story Complete: Prima's Unauthorized Strategy Guide (Good condition, some shelf wear)- $16

Video Game/Anime Misc

Evangelion iPhone 3GS Sachiel case- $7

Final Fantasy VII- Advent Children Reunion Files- $20

Final Fantasy XII official poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

King of Fighters K' Necklace- $5

Super Puzzle Fighter (Street Fighter) Sakura Keychain- $5

Other Misc

Ami Suzuki poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

Aya Ueto mouse pad- $10

Aya Ueto Way to Heaven poster (Used, mint condition. Contains some sticky residue from tape)- $8

I attended Richard Sherman's autograph signing at the Seahawks Pro Shop on 6/7/13. I have several photos and videos if you'd like proof of the authenticity.

Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks Autographed Football- $100  Pic 2

Richard Sherman Seattle Seahawks Autographed Mini Helmet- $85  Pic 2

Positive feedback for AwRy108, paid immediately.

Still for sale:

Shipping is INCLUDED to continental USA.
---

Vita: (All games are region-free)
Sei Madou Monogatari (JP) - Mint, like new $40
Demon Gaze (JP) - Mint, like new $40
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (JP) - Mint, like new $45
New Little Kings Story (HK) - English version, mint, like new $35

Music:
Club Nintendo JP Soundtrack Kid Icarus Uprising - Sealed $14
Club Nintendo JP Soundtrack Kirby Wii - Sealed $14
Club Nintendo JP Soundtrack Fire Emblem Awakening - Sealed $14

Rtas

WTB Borderlands 2 for steam $10 max if possible.

WTB Borderlands 2 season pass for steam, not sure the asking prices for these so let me know.

TP

WANT TO SELL:

Digital Devil Saga I
Like New
$16.78 each, paypal, shipped
$16.00 each, paypal gift, shipped

DDS II SOLD
Ez3JyUi.jpg
Zi9fWbS.jpg

b8wkY7y.png

Ezalc

Have some funds in my steam wallet so I can gift somebody something. Looking to trade something from there for a game here. Not exactly sure how many dollars I have since my steam shows the money in my wallet as the currency from my country. Anyways, looking for some PS2/GCN/PS3/3DS/DS games. More likely into rpgs. If anybody would like to talk about it just contact me in a PM.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
For sale:

Xbox 360 Games on Demand code for Gears of War 1 - $3 - Paypal only please. Buyer pays fees.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
If you are looking to unload your vita, please message me with a price. Try and work something out.

AwRy108

WTS:

ALL of the Games + DLC from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary collection (XBox 360); here's what you'll get:

GAMES:
  • Street Fighter x TEKKEN (disc, sealed)
  • Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (disc, sealed)
  • Street Fighter II HD Remix (XBLA code)
  • Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Online Edition (XBLA code)
img_1120_zps22507a45.jpg

DLC for Street Fighter x TEKKEN:
  • Complete Swap Costume Pack
  • Additional Character Pack
  • New Character Complete Swap
  • Costume Pack
DLC for Super Street Fighter VI Arcade Edition:
  • Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Arcade Challengers Costume Pack
TOTAL PRICE: $45 shipped within the US; $50 shipped to CANADA. Reasonable offers welcome. PM me if interested, I check them often.
PAYMENT: accept PayPal, prefer Gift (buyer pays non-Gift fees)

Also selling:
God Eater Burst (PSP, like new & complete) - $10 shipped with the US; $15 shipped to CANADA

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: OOT, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom