• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Istaerion

Positive Seller Feedback for EazyWeazy3!

User provided excellent communication as well as delivered his/her merchandise hassle free & in tip-top shape.

Have: Dragon Force (JP version)
Dragon Force II ( JP version)
Shining Force III (JP version)

Will also sell all three together for $60 shipped

Want:
Saturn Bomberman (JP or US version)
Bomberman multitap
or Bomberman controller

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
Positive Feedback for Seller JLateralus! Pleasure to work with, games came in great condition! =D

Herbert Moon

Neo Member
WTB:

Used copy of
Lunar: Silver Star Story Complete (PS1)

Can pay through PayPal, located in BC.
Shoot me a PM, as I won't be checking this topic.

LQX

I'm located in the US. Gold trader. All prices shipped.

WTB:
MP3 Player Sansa or iPod/Touch or even a deactivated android phone

FS:
-16GB Nexus 7 with applied screen protector and case. Perfect condition with no screen ailments. $135
-32G Vita Memory Card with HORI PS Vita Face Cover $75
-3-Month PSN+ $14
-$20 code - $18
-$200 Dell Gift Card Code $175

IMG_2203.jpg
IMG_2201.jpg
IMG_2290.jpg

IMACOMPUTA

Thinking about selling my Wii U.
It's the black 32gb version and includes the original box/manuals (complete) and
Nintendo land
Black ops 2
Pro controller

Plus the following have been purchased on the eshop:
Trine 2
Super Metroid
Super Mario World
Punchout!
Nano assault
Mighty switch force

Asking for $310 shipped.

Willing to negotiate on price here.

IMACOMPUTA

Belated positive feedback for DunderHassan. Bought Red Orchestra 2 : Rising Storm from him.
Great seller.
Sorry for the belated feedback, weekend have been nuts and I'm not even done yet.

Positive Feedback nonetheless for these excellent and patient buyers, been a delight dealing with them:

DUFFMCWALIN
Wok
Alur
Yuripaw
Colkate
Kuchulainn
Pengew Apparel
DenisQc
Sir Garbageman
AwRy108
dhusband
Tattooth
Traumahound
Giard
mr stroke
Herla
GCNemesis
Baron von Loathsome
Willectro
Nightz
DeathGlobe
flashbandit16

Bii

Selling the following. Prices include shipping within the US. I do ship internationally but additional shipping costs will be added to my prices.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black with original box/documents (Club Nintendo code/serial registration has been used), AR cards, charge cable and the charge dock. The unit is in great shape, very minor scratches on the touch screen from normal gameplay. It comes with the Toshiba 2GB SD card and a NYKO Powerpak+ (it's currently installed on there but I can take it off prior to shipping). I'm the original owner of this 3DS. I'm willing to sell it for $125 shipped or best offer.

Original 8GB Xbox Halo Special Edition w/power cord, A/V cables and accompanying 'S' Controller (does not come in original box) - $75

Amazon.com exclusive Gold Flameslinger Skylander (new, complete in retail packaging) - $23

***SOLD*** PS2 - Gitaroo Man (complete) - $22 ***SOLD***
Wii U - Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (complete) - $23
Wii U - Wii U Pro Controller (Black, complete with box) - $35
Wii U - Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (complete) - $24
PS1 - Dragon Warrior 7 with Official Prima Strategy Guide (complete) - $60
***SOLD*** GameCube - Tales of Symphonia (complete, case/manual has water damage - great if you're just looking to play the game) - $20 ***SOLD***

Gonna list these on eBay soon if they're not bought. Make me offers. :)

Ground Zeroes poster is now in-hand, and it is drop dead gorgeous!

Updated, in-hand pictures of the poster are posted below.

The image is printed on fine cardstock paper and has a brilliant glossy finish.
The image itself features tons of fine detail. It's obvious they used a super high res, original asset file to print the poster.
Every little fabric detail on Big Boss's Sneaking Suit is crystal clear; and you can even make out the individual strands of facial hair.
The printer that made these posters did a really great job.

I've managed to get my hands on a rare puppy of a poster. I have an extra MGS Ground Zeroes promotional poster.
This is a 100% guaranteed authentic, fully licensed promo poster.

Price will be $200 plus shipping.

I know it's a lot of money, but this scarce promotional poster was not easy to secure; and it, furthermore, simply costs me a great deal of money.

This is a super rare poster that was never available for sale to anyone, and it was never handed out as a freebie either. This poster was created specifically for use as promotional signage by Konami at an earlier PAX convention, and at special events honoring the 25th anniversary of the series. From what I understand, most of these posters were destroyed immediately after they were used; so it is likely that few of these killer posters survive today.

The poster measures roughly 20"x 30" (inches)

These are pictures of the actual poster that's being offered here. I snapped the pics myself:

DSC03616.jpg

DSC03618.jpg

DSC03622.jpg

DSC03612.jpg

DSC03611.jpg

=================

MvC 3 CE signed and sketched by the cover artist! The artist that did the cover art to this steelbook and slipcase, is the person that signed and sketched this piece.
This is the PS3 version. It's signed on both the slipcase and the steelbook!

This is the complete CE. It includes the slipcase, steelbook, game disc, comicbook, manual; everything is there.

Price is $85 usd plus shipping.

DSC03597.jpg

DSC03599.jpg

DSC03602.jpg

MachoSuave

Neo Member
Blast, should've checked this place first.

Also got a Trackmania 2: Valley Steam key to sell, giftable through gamersgate - $13

Edit: gone

Grief.exe

Looking to expand my DS collection

WTB

Radiant Historia
Chrono Trigger
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
The World Ends With You
Rune Factory 3

Also looking for
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)
Golden Sun (GBA)
Mega Man X2 (SNES)
Mega Man X3 (SNES)
Harvest Moon (SNES)

Goody

WTB for my DS collection

Rune Factory
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
Kirby Squeak Squad
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Saiyans
Dragon Ball Origins
Infinite Space
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Endless Frontier
The Dark Spire

Couple of things I'd like to sell, I've got a deck of sealed Fallout New Vegas cards, these are not the ones that were in the collector's edition, these have Vault Boy on the front. I also have a sealed Persona 4 Golden preorder bonus Vita skin. I'd like to sell these together, and I'd like to get $20 shipped for both of them. I'm only willing to ship within the US. EDIT: I'll also include the Demon's Souls artbook with CD.

Dropped price a little.

kubus

Willing to buy:
The Last of Us: American Dreams issues #2 and #3. Preferably first print, but I don't think there is a second run yet anyway. These issues seem to be sold out everywhere and I forgot to preorder them at my comic book store. I'm in Europe, and shipping fees on ebay are batshit insane ($20-$30 for shipping alone?!). I am willing to pay $35 max including shipping for these two issues (combined). If anyone has seen them in their local comic shop and is willing to ship them to me, I'd be forever grateful and you'll probably turn a big profit anyway. Only one of them is fine too. I just want to complete my collection :'(

Cheska

Want To Sell

xFTKhrbl.jpg

Kotobukiya Asuna 1/8 Scale sealed

Arrived this week, still sealed. Ended up not liking the anime as much as I thought I would. Looking to only get my money back at this point. $85 shipped

Skylanders lot set
All of them are loose, I no longer have the little barcode cards for them. Looking to sell them all together:
Camo, Zap, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Hex, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Whirlwind, Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Spyro. $60 shipped

TFMR1Dxl.jpg

NECA Black Suit Jill Valentine loose figure as is
Have no idea where the box for this is, so there are no extra accessories included. She has a pistol and a grenade as well as the stand. $20 shipped

yDNyB2Jl.jpg

Shipping only in the US. PM me any questions or offers folks!

Petrie

Banned
Want To Sell
Skylanders lot set
All of them are loose, I no longer have the little barcode cards for them. Looking to sell them all together:
Camo, Zap, Warnado, Dino-Rang, Hex, Stealth Elf, Cynder, Whirlwind, Ignitor, Sonic Boom, Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Spyro. $60 shipped

If this comes down in price give me a holler, a bit above what my g/f will allow me to spend per figure on the ones we don't have. She's forcing me to reign it in.

AwRy108

WTS (new low price):

ALL of the Games + DLC from the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary collection (XBox 360); here's what you'll get:

FOUR COMPLETE GAMES:
  • Street Fighter x TEKKEN (on the disc)
  • Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition (on the disc)
  • Street Fighter II HD Remix (XBLA code)
  • Street Fighter III 3rd Strike - Online Edition (XBLA code)
img_1120_zps22507a45.jpg

DLC for Street Fighter x TEKKEN:
  • Complete Swap Costume Pack
  • Additional Character Pack
  • New Character Complete Swap
  • Costume Pack
DLC for Super Street Fighter VI Arcade Edition:
  • Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Super Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Ultra Complete Alternate Costume Pack
  • Arcade Challengers Costume Pack
TOTAL PRICE: $30 shipped within the US (Canadians add $5). PM me if interested, I check them often.
PAYMENT: accept PayPal, prefer Gift (buyer pays non-Gift fees)

ALSO SELLING:
Super Mario Bros. 3 Virtual Console code (Wii) - $4

I've made a few deals recently to get different 'lots' of games. I didn't need all the games in the various lots for different reasons, and in some cases bought the lot for just 1 or 2 games. Thought I'd offer the extra titles to GAF if anyone is interested in buying or trading.

Sale/Trade

PS3
Uncharted (Black Label, Complete, Excellent Condition) $9
Uncharted 2 (Black Label, Complete, Excellent Condition) $9

PS2
God of War II (Black Label, Complete, Excellent Condition) $8
Samurai Warriors (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5

PS1
Resident Evil 3 Nemesis (Manual & Game Only-Missing Original Case-Disc has some scratches but works properly) $10

Wii
Mario & Sonic At The Olympic Games (Complete, Excellent Condition) $10-SOLD
Super Mario Galaxy (Complete, Excellent Condition, Nintendo Select) $12
The Incredible Hulk (Complete, Excellent Condition) $18
Sim Animals (Complete, Excellent Condition) $6
My Sims (Complete, Excellent Condition) $7-SOLD
Ultimate Alliance (Complete, Excellent Condition) $10-SOLD
Game Party (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5
Thrillville Off The Rails (Complete, Excellent Condition) $5
Chicken Shoot (Missing Manual, Excellent Condition) $5
Medal of Honor Heroes 2 (Complete, Excellent Condition) $8-SOLD

Nintendo 64 (Cart Only-Stickers may be faded on some titles-PM for Pics if interested)
Super Mario 64-$11
Goldeneye007-$9
Pokemon Stadium-$9
NFL Blitz 2001-$4
Ken Griffey Jr Baseball-$3

Xbox
Legacy of Kain Defiance (Complete, Good Condition) $6
Deus Ex Invisible War $5 (Complete, Good Condition) $5
Jade Empire Limited Edition 2 Disc (Missing Manual, Good Condition) $8

Gameboy Advance (Cart Only)
Shrek SuperSlam (Sticker starting to peel) -$2
Fortress-$3
That’s So Raven-$2
Magical Quest Starring Mickey and Minnie (Missing Sticker-Game works fine)-$4

Misc
Pokemon Black and White Guide-$8 (Very Good Condition-No Missing/Torn Pages-Includes Poster)

Interested in trading for:
Older Consoles
RPG's
PayPal

If you have anything else that you think I'm interested in, PM me and offer me a deal. Thanks!

EDIT: If you would like to see pics of any item, just let me know.

WTS

Was going to put these on eBay this week but thought maybe someone here would like them

Digimon 3: Digimon World - $42 shipped anywhere in Canada or USA
iqUmIwol.jpg

.hack//GU: Vol.2 Reminisce - $58 shipped anywhere in Canada or USA
tWUJikyl.jpg

Both discs are in perfect condition and overall the manuals and cases are in pretty damn good condition. You can find more pictures here http://imgur.com/a/7mBIg#0

badbrains

Looking to buy a PS3 Slim (can be an older model) must be in working condition with at least 1 DS controller, and all necessary cables (doesn't need to have HDMI wire, I have my own.) Willing to spend about 100$, but if you have games either on the console, or physical copies I'd be interested as well. No standalone games though, must come w/ console if you have any, if no games that's cool too! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom