• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am selling these PC Games:

Bioshock Infinite - $20 Steam
Crysis 3 - $10 Origin
Far Cry: Blood Dragon - $8 Ubishop
Batman Arkham City - $3 Game for Windows

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Leaving Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX.

He was quick to reply and very cordial, super honest about even little things in the condition, checked some stuff out for me and sent it super fast. Awesome seller!

Fl1pp13

Neo Member
WTB:

Left 4 Dead 2 GOTY

I missed the Steam sale last weekend by a few hours but one of you guys better got a spare copy left for me to buy.

360 arcade system, with 120gb hard drive, wifi adapter, whatever games are on the hard drive (halo reach and some others), the orange box, rage, a second wired controller, and a prett beat up copy of DOA4, looking to get $175 or trade with a bit of cash for a vita.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
NOT SELLING GAMES SEPARATELY

Playstation 3 120gb Slim model bought approximately 1 year ago. Adult owned smoke free home and operated in cool well ventilated place. It runs great and I'll throw in an HDMI cable.

Games are:

The Last of Us
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
MLB 12 The Show
NBA 2k12
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Portal 2
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Infamous 1
Infamous 2 (No box retail paper sleeve)
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto: Tales from Liberty City
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
SSX
Madden 09
Madden 12
God of War HD collection
God of War 3
Killzone 2
Street Fighter 4
Final Fantasy 13
Skate
Sports Champions (for PS Move)

PS Move controller and eye included.

PM me an offer. You pay shipping costs.
Might be interested in trades, we'll see.

NOT SELLING GAMES SEPARATELY

The Lamp

Hey guys.

WTS:

• Metal Gear Solid IV: Guns of the Patriots (Black Label) - $15
  • Metal Gear Solid HD Collection for PS3 - $20

^North American copies of the game.

I'm also selling both together for $30 shipped. USA only please. Please PM me if interested.

Both are used but in great condition, come with the box and manuals and everything else inside. I can take pics if interested.

Repost. PayPal payments please.

Soler

Banned
Selling 8 gig IPhone 4
Sprint ( pretty much new)
VIWELgJ.jpg

Vai8Ql3.jpg

Pm me offers
Comes with a girls case as well if anyone wants to see it pm me and I'll send you more pics

I need it gone ASAP so I'm really looking for anything

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: OOT, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Club Nintendo Code for Skylanders Giants on 3DS

Club Nintendo Code for Star Faox 64 3DS

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

SmokeMaxX

Leaving Positive Feedback for SmokeMaxX.

He was quick to reply and very cordial, super honest about even little things in the condition, checked some stuff out for me and sent it super fast. Awesome seller!
Positive Feedback for Dice. Hope you enjoy the stick!

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $85

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version.
Stock Images:
Line: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/71DR1s464UL._SL1500_.jpg
Cross: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91t9p+x1SKL.jpg

MadCatz Sanrio/Hello Kitty Fightstick Pro (Brand New; Still Sealed In Box) - $145
Gotta sell to make room for other sticks unfortunately :(
Stock Image:

XBOX 360:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version.
Stock Images:
Line: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/91eP11nmBRL.jpg
Cross: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/915NYxnVqiL.jpg

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Used) - $150 shipped
PM me for condition details.

Dual Mod:

Qanba Q4RAF Ice Red (360/PS3/PC) - (Used) - $170 shipped

Pretty good condition. Pretty much the only thing I saw that was wrong with it is that the top left metal "cap" for the screw is missing (top left corner on the top of the stick where the black panel meets the plastic part of the case).
Stock Image:

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Soler

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: OOT, Luigi's Mansion, Mario Kart, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Club Nintendo Code for Skylanders Giants on 3DS

Club Nintendo Code for Star Faox 64 3DS

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!
How much for resistance?

Speevy

Banned
I'm looking for two things right now.

Does anyone have either a generic USB controller that could be used to play PS3 games, or a Bluetooth controller that would work with Android? I think even an old Wii remote might work if you have one to spare.

I don't have a ton to spend.

Send me a message.

Borman

NTSC-J Xbox Titles :
Muzzle Flash
Dead or Alive 3
Double S.T.E.A.L.

50$ for all three

NTSC-J Xbox Demos :
Phantom Crash (Sealed) - 30$
Double STEAL (Sealed) (Have 3) - 20$
Genma Onimusha (Sealed) (Have 2) - 30$
Double STEAL (Replacement slim case) - 15$

NTSC-J 360 Demos:
Lost Odyssey (Sealed) - 15$

Have a freebie, Buy/Sell/Trade thread. Cause you're good people.

Quote to reveal Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon code. Redeem in your Ubistore shopping cart.

You're welcome, kutthoat.

Bii

Anyone interested in the following Wii U games before I dump them on eBay? Prices include shipping within the US. International buyers contact me for shipping quote(s).

***PENDING*** Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge (complete, Club Nintendo code already used) - $20
***PENDING*** Warriors Orochi 3 Hyper (complete) - $22
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (complete) - $25

All games are in excellent condition with no wear, tear or scratches.

Grief.exe

Looking to expand my DS collection

WTB

Radiant Historia
Chrono Trigger
Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
The World Ends With You
Rune Factory 3

Also looking for
Harvest Moon: Friends of Mineral Town (GBA)
Golden Sun (GBA)
Mega Man X2 (SNES)
Mega Man X3 (SNES)
Harvest Moon (SNES)

IrishNinja

a whole bunch of longshots follow

what i've got:

• Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Kung-Fu
  • Mega Man 2
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Blades of Steel
  • Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
  • Rad Racer

consoles:

• Sega Genesis (1 regular, 1 modded for S-video & stereo)
  • NES x 2 (1 great shape, one faded/cover slightly cracked)
  • Nintendo 64

what i wanna trade for:

• Turbografx-16: Devil's Crush, Ninja Spirit, Blazing Lazers, few others
  • a Virtual Boy!
  • N64: Goemon, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Ogre Battle 64
  • NES: River City Ransom, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Dr Mario, Dragon Warrior, Gyromite w/famicom adapter, Faxandu, karnov/ikari warriors, journey to silius, Life Force, TMNT, Super C, boy & his blob, rygar, solomon's key, kung-fu heroes, clash at demonhead, star tropics 2, metal storm
  • SNES: Run Saber, Rock & Roll Racing
  • 360: Dondonpachi Ressurection, Espgaluda 2

hit me up with interesting offers - i'm a gold seller here, and i don't mind working out deals with $ if what you're trading is of higher value as well.

For sale:

Tomb Raider Reborn giclee signed by the artist!
18x24" (inches)
100% authentic, fully licensed giclee.
$80 plus shipping.

These prints were not sold with signatures. I would say that the vast majority are unsigned; which makes this version all the more special.
They made a grand total of 100 of these giclees, and as far as I know, only 2 are signed. I'm keeping the other signed giclee!

DSC03628.jpg

DSC03626.jpg

Raytow

WTB:
2x 20 US Eshop Cards or 1x50 US Eshop Card

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 120$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 100$

The complete collection of F4A Type-Moon Figures(Arcueid, Aoko, Ciel, Ryougi, Rin and Saber) 120$

Okami OST for 75$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 100$

Need pics? PM.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.

clubNintendo codes- PM with what you're looking for! -$5 each or discount in bulk

Unit 13 voucher U.S.- $15

One year PS+ U.S.- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- $25

Vita with everything show including 32GB card- $350

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

LOT of 25 lanyards-$60

Metal Gear Solid CE w/ guide and preorder bandanas (No Game)- $40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $40 w/game $50

Persona Hat- $20, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $30, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- $10

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $30

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

- Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed)- $70

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Dreamcast System with Games. I need to find the box that has two controllers and a UMD, I wont bother if I have no interest. Comes with all games included in photo$100 PLUS shipping and signature confirmation

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $10
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

(Bump)

Putting this stuff here before FleaBay. I'm in the USA. Have some good feedback here, but also lots on eBay and tons of other retro sites. Shipping not included.

Gate of Thunder (JP PC-Engine CD, CIB, $50 PENDING):
+ Disk is immaculate
+ Manual in great shape
- Slight yellowing on inner CD tray, easily replaceable.

Cotton Boomerang (JP Sega Saturn, CIB, $100):

WTB: I'm still in the market for the World of Tanks promo codes you get when you buy a Nvidia GPU. If you have either a $25 or $50 card, I want it. Message me, we can work something out.

asdad123

bought my brother some new parts for his aging gaming PC. Upgraded him to a 4570k and 670 FTW so he no longer needs these.

Everything works great apart from the Ethernet plug on the mobo. For some reason it stopped working about a year ago. He just used a USB wifi adapter instead.

Parts include:
-Asus m4a78lt-m le , io shield and driver CD included
-AMD Athlon II x4 640 3.0ghz Quad Core, never overclocked
-EVGA GTX460 768mb graphics card, never overclocked
-Hyper 212 Cooler with bracket already attached to the MB, just no fan included.

The most intensive game these parts ever saw was WoW.

I'm looking for $150 shipped for the whole lot, but id be willing to break it up if interested people contact me. I would perfer to sell the MB and CPU together so I don't have to take it out of the socket. Parts have been cleaned as best as I can.

*NeoGAF Plus Seller
*Prices Include Shipping
*Shipping To Canada & US Only
*Complete & Black Label Unless Noted

Have:
$10 - Final Fantasy X (PS2)
$25 - Metal Gear Solid 4 Limited Edition (PS3) - No Manual
$10 - Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker (PSP)
$10 - Metal Slug Anthology (PSP)

Want:
Game Character Figures (Female)
Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter Edition (PS3)*
Dead Space 2 Collector's Edition (PS3)*
Street Fighter IV Collector's Edition (PS3)*
Street Fighter x Tekken Special Edition (PS3)*

*If you want to keep the game I will buy just the special edition contents as well.

Reclaimer

For Sale: Tritton AX Pro 5.1 surround sound Dolby Digital headset with optical input. $50 + shipping. Or come pick it up in the SF Bay Area!

http://www.trittonaudio.com/prod/axpro.asp

In very good condition with not much use, works great with any console with optical out.

Everything is included, headset, microphone attach, ac adapters, analog audio cables, USB cable, brand new second set of ear covers and headband cover, audio decoder box, and packaging. On the back of the box it says that an Xbox live mini RCA mic cable and an optical cable should come with it, but they are not included. They are just a few bucks online or at an electronics store, or I used other ones I had around the house.

I have over 200 sales on eBay with 100% positive feedback, and a few on here, all positive.

PM me!

TbDa9X.jpg

Actual Photos Below:

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4

knee

Trying to fund this plane ticket to Seattle!

Selling:
Codes for 1200 Microsoft Points - $11 each ($10 each if you buy 3 or more. I have 5 total)
IIDX Controller for PS2 - Used, Good Condition - $60 Shipped
DJ Hero 2 w/ Turntable - New, Sealed - $35 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom