• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor

WTB iPhone 4S/5. If it's a 4S it must be unlocked, if it's a 5 it must be T-Mobile! Please send me pics and asking price.

Thanks.

Bii

I'm not sure how much these go for nowadays but I have a Pelican PS2-to-PS3 Adapter that I'm looking to sell. Actual pic of item below:

9272200581_d219df0a42.jpg

I used it to play my PS2 dance mats on my PS3.

I'm not sure how much these go for nowadays but I have a Pelican PS2-to-PS3 Adapter that I'm looking to sell.

I was just thinking about getting a new USB adapter for my PS3 the other day. My PC adapter doesn't have the proper button configuration, so I have to keep changing button settings in games on the PS3, and it's getting a bit annoying.

PM sent.

Soler

Banned
Selling 8 gig IPhone 4
Sprint ( pretty much new)
VIWELgJ.jpg

Vai8Ql3.jpg

Pm me offers
Comes with a girls case as well if anyone wants to see it pm me and I'll send you more pics

I need it gone ASAP so I'm really looking for anything
Bump
C'mon guys I'm reasonable and I need this thing gone ASAP

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Playstation 3 120gb Slim model bought approximately 1 year ago. Adult owned smoke free home and operated in cool well ventilated place. It runs great and I'll throw in an HDMI cable. Selling for $400 with your choice of 10 games.

Or will trade for IPAD gen 3 and up.

Games are:

The Last of Us
Uncharted 1
Uncharted 2
Uncharted 3
MLB 12 The Show
NBA 2k12
LittleBigPlanet
LittleBigPlanet 2
LittleBigPlanet Karting
Portal 2
Battlefield Bad Company
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Battlefield 3
Infamous 1
Infamous 2 (No box retail paper sleeve)
Grand Theft Auto 4
Grand Theft Auto: Tales from Liberty City
Metal Gear Solid 4
Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds
SSX
Madden 09
Madden 12
God of War HD collection
God of War 3
Killzone 2
Street Fighter 4
Final Fantasy 13
Skate
Sports Champions (for PS Move)
PS Move controller and eye

(Bump)

Putting this stuff here before FleaBay. I'm in the USA. Have some good feedback here, but also lots on eBay and tons of other retro sites. Shipping not included.

Cotton Boomerang (JP Sega Saturn, CIB, $100):

WTB:

Galaxy Note 2 ATT (preferebly grey and if it's a good condition device with good price)
iPhone 4 or 4S that can be used on T-mobile
Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow

Peagles

This might be a long shot but...

Still WTB: Mint/Very Good Condition Chrono Trigger BOX ONLY

Would also consider with other bits and bobs (game, maps, manual etc if the price is agreeable), but all I'm really after is the box! I bought a CIB recently but the box got crushed in the post... :(

Toki767

Just wondering if anyone would be interested. Gotta clear space in my house and I already beat the game. It's still sealed. I'd hook someone up with lower than the going eBay prices for sure.

kPelbQg.jpg

Ixian

Positive Feedback for nekura. Great seller, sold me a Sony Vaio laptop & packed it perfectly. I have so many packing peanuts now.
Positive feedback for IblisGinjo! Paid super quickly and was a joy to communicate with.

Sorry for the late feedback, out on vacation at the moment. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom