• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS Turtle Beach X42 surround sound headset for 360

85$ Shipped.

$(KGrHqUOKooFGW3cpwD)BRsRFue,+Q~~60_12.JPG

Just bought a couple of months ago, lightly used, great condition, includes all working pieces including mic.

Lots of stuff so sorry for the long post:

Evangelion XEBEC Toys Set

PRICE: Best Offer + Shipping
Some of the packaging is messed up but the toys are in perfect condition. I know we have a lot of Evo fans on gaf so I want to make it available to you guys and I can't fit them anywhere in my new place :(

McFarlane MGS2 Complete Set with all Pieces for Ray

PRICE: Best Offer + Shipping
None of these have been opened and they are worth a fair amount on Ebay.

Will trade a Steam key of XCOM: EU straight up for any one of these:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Warhammer 40k: Space Marine
Natural Selection 2

Will sell for $12

Fracas

#fuckonami
Looking to trade a Tomb Raider: Underworld Steam gift for a Steam copy of Fallout: New Vegas or Fallout 3. Let me know if you're wanting to trade!

Selling

1993 Chrysler Lebaron LE Sedan 4D. V6 Engine. 84625 Miles
Craigslist Ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/3935823737.htm
Listing it for 2500 But I'll sell for 2400 to anybody on here that's interested.
Located in East Bay area. Super reliable car, I've barely driven it as of late.

3ds
Kid Icarus Uprising

PSP 1000 Handheld (including gta vice city stories)
Condition: 9/10
Includes charger

XBOX 360
Halo 3
Mass Effect
Morrowind
Gears of War 2
Left 4 Dead
Brink

PS3 Games
Call of Duty 4 Modern Warfare
Modern Warfare 2
Assassins Creed
The Simpsons Game
Infamous
Ghostbusters
COD World at War
Killzone 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

I have positive feedback. PM with offers or
to get pictures please. Payment through PayPal(except for car), I'll ship anywhere in the U.S(except for car).

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Kingdom Hearts 3D Club Nintendo Code (worth 40 points) - $2.50
Metriod: Other M Club Nintendo Code (worth 50 points) - $3.50

I accept PayPal

Dambrosi

Banned
Positive Feedback for Dunderhassan here! When I'd figured out what to do, it all went smoothly and quickly. I'm downloading the copy of Ys 2 I bought from him right now. Again, my thanks to you, o Purveyor of Bargains.

Oh, btw - does anyone in the UK have a cheap UK/EU version of Kid icarus: Uprising on 3DS they can sell me? I can do PayPal. PM me.

IrishNinja

a whole bunch of longshots follow

what i've got:

• Zelda 2: Adventure of Link
  • Super Mario Bros 2
  • Kung-Fu
  • Bubble Bobble
  • Blades of Steel
  • Rad Racer

consoles:

• Sega Genesis (1 regular, 1 modded for S-video & stereo)
  • NES x 2 (1 great shape, one faded/cover slightly cracked)
  • Nintendo 64

what i wanna trade for:

• Turbografx-16: Devil's Crush, Ninja Spirit, Legendary Axe, Splatterhouse (JP), Vigilante, R-Type, Air Zonk, Die Hard, others
  • a Virtual Boy!
  • N64: Goemon, Conker's Bad Fur Day, Ogre Battle 64
  • NES: River City Ransom, Rescue Rangers, Duck Tales, Dr Mario, Gyromite w/famicom adapter, karnov/ikari warriors, journey to silius, Life Force, Super C, boy & his blob, rygar, solomon's key, kung-fu heroes, clash at demonhead, star tropics 2, metal storm
  • SNES: Run Saber, Rock & Roll Racing
  • 360: Dondonpachi Ressurection, Espgaluda 2

hit me up with interesting offers - i'm a gold seller here, and i don't mind working out deals with $ if what you're trading is of higher value as well.

televator

Positive feedback for televator! Sold me Luigi's Mansion and it arrived quickly!

Positive feedback for Tawney Bomb. Damn good deal.

Another great transaction with televator so more positive feedback! Sold me a PS2 game and an extra N64 Manual at a great price. Shipped quickly and product was in excellent condition.

Positive feedback for DeuceGamer. Grateful for the repeat busines.

zugzug

WTB Firefall founder pack someone sell me theirs or know where I can find one for sale. I was idiot and refused to buy the $100 founder pack after they sold it for $75 at during PAX last year. So now I'll pay more for one :p

tigerin

WTS: Mint condition Sony PS3 super slim (250 GB) + Uncharted 1 and 2, Infamous 1 and 2, Gran Turismo 5 XL, and The Sly Collection (all mint condition and/or still shrink wrapped) with original DS3 controller and HDMI cable for $150+shipping.

I still have the box in mint condition somewhere, if you want it for whatever reason. I don't smoke nor do I play games often, so the system is essentially in perfect shape.

PM me if you're interested.

you got pictures?

I've got Suikoden 3, 4 ,5 and Tactics for sale. I also have Skies of Arcadia and Tales of Symphonia for the GC. Grandia 2and 3 (ps2). Grandia Extreme but disc only. Culdcept Saga. Ikaruga, Stretch Panic and Sky Gunner. MegaMan X Command Mission (Ps2). Shadow Hearts series (1, 2 and 3). Growlanser Generations and whatever the last one was. Samurai Showdown 5 on Xbox. Panzer Dragoon Orta. Saga Frontier and Saiyuki on PS1. Gauntlet Drak legacy on Xbox. Atelier iris on Ps2.

PM me some offers.

Cactus

Banned
I'm looking to sell a gold wiimote and nunchuk combo.

Wiimote has been used, but still works perfectly. Nunchuk has never been used.

I'll ship with tracking to Canada/US.

Shoot me best offers via PM.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Unit 13 voucher U.S.- $15

One year PS+ U.S.- $40

Nintendo eShop $70 card(s)- $65

Chrono Trigger $25

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- $25

Vita including 32GB card- $325
Also comes with LBP, Rayman Origins, PSN code for Unit 13 and one year of PS+
PDP trigger grips, NERF shell, Sony First Edition only case and a travel pouch

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Metal Gear Solid CE w/ guide and preorder bandanas (No Game)- $25

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $40 w/game $50

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $25

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed) Also comes with a framed/signed coverart of Fumito Ueda- $125 obo

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4, Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance $10
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Vman

Selling

Hotline Miami (Steam) 3.00
Wii Sports club nintendo code 2.00

Paypal please (I have 4 pos. feedback here 100%)

Baconbitz

Banned
Have been waiting for Maxim726X to message me to see if he got my copy of Animal Crossing. Was sent. I'm on Vacation, and just want to know that he got it. Positive feedback (if he got it, and it works) would be nice.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

Playstation 3:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version. No actual pics of the stick available yet.
Stock Images:
Cross:

XBOX 360:

MadCatz SFxT Pro Fightstick- Line and Cross Available (Used; Great Condition) - $85 Shipped
Different sticks; different conditions. If interested, shoot me a PM. Not red version. No actual pics of the stick available yet.
Stock Images:
Line:
Cross:

SFxT VS Stick for 360 - (Used) - $150 shipped
No actual pics of the stick available yet. PM me for condition details.
Stock Image:

Buying:
Alot of 1200 Microsoft Point cards for $5-7 each (Longshot but I'm trying to transition to digital only)
Street Fighter related artwork similar to these from BeEatNU
Powerbag backpack
Eevee or Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (54+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom