• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

baphomet

Looking for a few things that someone isn't using anymore for a good price.

First thing.

WTB: Sega Dreamcast with cords, VMU, and at least 1 official controller. $20

WTB: GameCube DOL-001 with cords, at least 1 official controller, and memory card. $20

WTB: TurboGrafx 16/ PC Engine with cords and controller $40

If you have any of these you're not using please PM me. I will put them to good use.

Spy

I'm moving on with this generation and am looking to sell four PS3 Arcade Sticks in a bundle for $200 + Shipping.

The red Street Fighter IV Arcade Stick has been modded with an 8 Way Joystick. I am also missing the Wireless USB Receiver that came with the Tekken Arcade Stick. Everything else is standard and in working condition.

MadCatz Street Fighter IV Super Arcade FightStick: Tournament Edition S
MadCatz Street Fighter IV FightStick Tournament Edition
MadCatz Street Fighter IV FightStick
Tekken 6 Limited Edition Wireless Fight Stick

fsFfWuv.jpg

oGEAUjX.jpg

jpDddYO.jpg

Dropping this bundle down to $170 if anyone is interested.

Before reading my trade request: I live in Taipei, Taiwan! So please be willing to ship internationally (please don't totally disregard my request based on that alone). Shipping in a simple bubble envelope should do the trick.

I'd like to revisit Killzone 2, but I don't feel like going out and paying for it again.

I'd be willing to trade one of the following for it:

Resident Evil 6
Dead Island
Uncharted

Not the most worthwhile trade, I realize, but I thought it'd be worth a shot.

PM me directly if anyone is interested.

kennah

Before reading my trade request: I live in Taipei, Taiwan! So please be willing to ship internationally (please don't totally disregard my request based on that alone). Shipping in a simple bubble envelope should do the trick.

I'd like to revisit Killzone 2, but I don't feel like going out and paying for it again.

I'd be willing to trade one of the following for it:

Resident Evil 6
Dead Island
Uncharted

Not the most worthwhile trade, I realize, but I thought it'd be worth a shot.

PM me directly if anyone is interested.
It would probably be cheaper for you to just go get the game than to pay shipping.

Petrie

Banned
I'm looking for 3DS download points and various titles including: Luigi's Mansion, Mario and Luigi Dream Team, Mario Tennis and other offers. Also wouldn't mind a good deal on a regular 3DS for my g/f. This makes the color options much more liberal, I don't think she'd like the XL model due to the sheer size though.

Also looking for Skylanders figures, my girl has gotten into them and I'm interested in any deals I can get on them,

I have:

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

3DS:
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (Generic Best Buy Used Case, sealed)
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

Slim PS2 with 2 Logitech wireless controllers, a PS2 and PSX memory card, and other various accessories.

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

Cleaning house and trying to build my Skylanders and 3DS library, so let's help each other out!

I'm looking to buy an official HP Touchpad USB cable + wall adapter or, alternatively, an official HP Touchstone inductive charger. If you have one (or hell, maybe both) that you no longer want or need, shoot me a PM! Figured there's gotta be someone on GAF with a broken HP Touchpad that would be willing to sell off their old charger.

Selling or trading, tell me what you got :D

Ratchet and Clank HD collection- $18 shipped

Yakuza Dead Souls- $11 shipped

Buy both PS3 games for $25 shipped.

Pokemon Red- cart only, save still works- $25 shipped

Pokemon Blue- cart only, save still works- $24 shipped

Buy both for $40 shipped

Mario Kart 64- includes manual + plastic N64 case- $30 shipped

Super Mario 64- cart only- front label ripped- $15 shipped

Buy Both for $40 shipped

Pokemon platinum- $35 shipped, cart only

super mario sunshine - disc and case only- players choice case- $22 shipped

gunstarhero

Everything listed below is used, but in great, working condition. I also have additional feedback at shmups.com (username soupbones). I accept PayPal (gift) only.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in the following:

WiiU/3DS games:

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for WiiU & 3DS
$50 shipped (US) for both!

Project X Zone LE for 3DS[/size]
$35.00 shipped (US)
Crazy strategy game featuring all stars from Sega, Capcom, and Namco.

Arcade PCBs:

Kageki JAMMA PCB[/size]
$45.00 shipped (US)
One on one fighting game - for vertical monitors.

Super Qix JAMMA PCB[/size]
$45.00 shipped (US)
Sequel to the awesome Qix - this is the U.S. version of the game that features a samurai instead of the gremlin found in the Japan version - for vertical monitors.

Monster Hunter 3DS and WiiU SOLD!

Project X Zone LE still up for grabs...

Prices include shipping and games are complete with case, manual, and game. I have positive selling and buying feedback.

Prices Dropped further
SELLING

• Wii U
  • ZombiU - $23
  • Need for Speed: Most Wanted - $20
  • Tekken Tag Tournament 2 - $23

PS3
  • Little Big Planet 2 Special Edition [sealed] - $16
  • Assassin's Creed [Players choice] - $10

3DS
  • Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $28

Either send Paypal Payment as a Gift or pay the Fees please.

BUYING
  • Project Zero 2 Wii Edition (PAL) <--wasn't released in NA
  • PokéPark 2 (NTSC)
(looking for deals!)

Have mint Axis & Allies board game. Got it last year, opened it, but never played it. Not sure what it's worth. My son is 4. I doubt he'll be ready to play this for quite some time.

Also looking to trade

3DS

Donkey Kong Returns (with code)
Luigi's Mansion (no code)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (no code)
Heroes of Ruin
Resident Evil Revelations
Code of Princess

B.K.

I want to buy a Classic NES edition GBA SP. I would prefer not to spend more than $100, but if anyone has one in mint condition that they want to sell, I'm willing to negotiate. PM me if you have one to sell.

wiibomb

I'm Still looking to buy a fire emblem Club Nintendo code, if someone can sell me one for not much money, I can buy it, please PM me

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Oops, forgot to post this over the weekend. Positive feedback for DunderHassan for selling awesome things at awesome prices and being generally awesome.

WTS Rare Banjo Kazooie Mumbo Jumbo promotional plush doll.

This item is in great condition. Still has the tag attached. There's no rips or damage to any part of it. The only thing to note is there is some dirt/dust on the left side of the eye of Mumbo and some more of the left side of the skeletons he's holding. The dust was most likely from sitting in a box for years.

This can easily be cleaned.

IMAG0014_zpsd223f822.jpg

Please make an offer. Paypal only.

WTS Rare Banjo Kazooie Mumbo Jumbo promotional plush doll.

This item is in great condition. Still has the tag attached. There's no rips or damage to any part of it. The only thing to note is there is some dirt/dust on the left side of the eye of Mumbo and some more of the left side of the skeletons he's holding. The dust was most likely from sitting in a box for years.

This can easily be cleaned.

IMAG0014_zpsd223f822.jpg

Please make an offer. Paypal only.

I totally have a whole set of these plushies in my closet in the basement! I should get them out and see what they are worth.

Decent, well treated mATX parts.

Alright Gaf world, I have been itching to build my first ever desktop to play cs source and cs go at a decent frame rate over my dell 1720 8600m gt Lappy that is nearly a decade old.

Does anyone have any parts they are willing to off load to get me up and running? Like I said I am an extreme novice and have a bit fenix prodigy I need to fill. Anyways let me know, I am trying to stay sorta current with either first gen core i's.

Thanks!

I have -

AMAZON gift card balance of $500.00

I need -

Paypal funds

If anyone is interested in ANYTHING on Amazon.com, I have some big Amazon gift cards I need turned into paypal funds. I would be willing to order and ship to your address on file with paypal if you would like some discounts. Willing to order LEGO sets, games, points, anything. Take 20% off whatever you want, and I will order it for you! I have Prime, so shipping will be 2 day shipping, or 1 day if you wish to pay for it!

I have done lots of BST on here, was gaf gold, and sold large ticket items such as iPad, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS, Etc.

Hey guys, never used this thread before but I thought I'd give it a shot.

WTS:

Splinter Cell Blacklist (PC) preorder code that came with my new Nvidia GPU. I'm looking for about $25 but I'm willing to negotiate if that seems too high.

I don't have a paypal, but I'd be willing to accept an Amazon eGift card if someone wanted to work that out with me. If you're interested just send me a PM :)

AeroGod

Okay this is my first time entering the thread

I have a 50$ PSN card which is useless to me because my PS3 got the yellow death and fixing it is too expensive and Im not planning on getting a PS4 anytime soon.

Id be willing to take spacebux in almost any other form. Steam, xbox, preferably SOE StationCash but anything I can actually use is good.

I have -

AMAZON gift card balance of $500.00

I need -

Paypal funds

If anyone is interested in ANYTHING on Amazon.com, I have some big Amazon gift cards I need turned into paypal funds. I would be willing to order and ship to your address on file with paypal if you would like some discounts. Willing to order LEGO sets, games, points, anything. Take 20% off whatever you want, and I will order it for you! I have Prime, so shipping will be 2 day shipping, or 1 day if you wish to pay for it!

I have done lots of BST on here, was gaf gold, and sold large ticket items such as iPad, PS3, PS Vita, 3DS, Etc.

PM

kennah

Decent, well treated mATX parts.

Alright Gaf world, I have been itching to build my first ever desktop to play cs source and cs go at a decent frame rate over my dell 1720 8600m gt Lappy that is nearly a decade old.

Does anyone have any parts they are willing to off load to get me up and running? Like I said I am an extreme novice and have a bit fenix prodigy I need to fill. Anyways let me know, I am trying to stay sorta current with either first gen core i's.

Thanks!

Dude. You need serious help. The Prodigy is mITX not microATX. come by the I need a new pc thread.

(As well, first gen core i in itx is ridiculously hard to find)

xtIxay8.jpg

Audio Technica ATH-AD 1000 Air Dynamic Headphones - $365 Shipped OBO
Excellent condition. All original packaging included. I'm not sure how much lower I can go on these as this is already a great deal and the majority of the price will be absorbed into the shipping.

The AD1000 open back headphones from Audio-Technica offer a superlative listening experience. Feather-light and incredibly comfortable, these headphones gives you hours of stunning stereo listening, without fatigue. The large 53mm aperture drives on the headphones are based around Audio-Technica's bobbin-wound CCAW voice coils that regenerate the audio signal with crisp resolution and a deep, balanced bass.

The AD1000's excel at accurately reproducing classical and audiophile materials. These headphones are designed with lightweight aluminum honeycomb casings, which ensure absolute comfort for long periods of wear. The unique 2-part headband has self-adjusting wings which exert little pressure and absolutely no force on the crown of your head, maintaining an immersive, enjoyable listening experience.

Type: Open-back Dynamic
Driver Unit: 53mm
Magnet: Neodymium
Frequency response: 5-40,000 Hz
Impedence: 40 ohms
Max. Input Power: 1,000mW
Sensitivity: 100dB
Plug: Gold-plated stereo mini plug, ¼" adapter supplied
Cord length: 3.0m (OFC)
Weight: 270g

Note: These headphones are a Japanese import and typically run about $450-$550+ to import (not to mention shipping).

NeoGAF Plus. Buy with confidence! All prices include shipping within the continental US.

|Paypal gift Only|Includes shipping|Codes are PM'd|NeoGAF Plus Seller
Every listing is hot linked with photos, so please click on anything if you'd like to see it.Did this to avoid a super long post.
More than willing to entertain offers on these items!

Looking for a trade of the Castlevania LoS CE. I have the 360 version, want the PS3.

Nintendo 3DS with EVERY Ambassador games and more!- $375 OBO
Brand new Nintendo Midnight Purple 3DS system with $33.80 in eShop credit, two cases and these games pictured. All come complete in case and booklet except for Pokemon Diamond, Pokemon Soulsilver, Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow and Castlevania Order of Ecclesia. Will come with two case as well and these installed eshop games:pushmo, 3D Classics ExciteBike, Absolute Baseball, Mario vs Donkey Kong Minis March Again!, Shantae: Risky Revenge as well as the GBC Shantae, Oracle of Ages and NES Castlevania.

Lollipop Chainsaw Launch Kit- $40

One year PS+ U.S.- $40

Kratos Mask- $20
Sweet Tooth Mask- $25

Alan Wake CE Complete (Believe episode code was used though)-$40

Dead Space 2 CE contents (PS3)- $30 w/game $40

Persona Hat- SOLD, FF13 Faceplate- $15, Okamiden stylus/cleaning cloth- $20, L.A. Noire notebook- $10, Tactics Orge cards- SOLD

Scribbenauts Unlimited hat and Super Scribblenauts headphones- $20

-
Grand Theft Auto IV License Plate- $20

-Shadow of the Colossus/Ico T-shirt and drawstring bags. These are American Apparel size L (Never worn nor washed) Also comes with a framed/signed coverart of Fumito Ueda- $100 obo

- Collector's Editions of Halo Reach, Mafia II, Forza 4(SOLD), Gears of War 2 (These do not include the actual game but all of its CE contents) Make offer

-Call of Duty Elite XL shirt/L fitted hat-$20 Never worn

-Fire Emblem artbook $10

-Vanquish Game and Guide $25

-PS2 Games: (Buy multiples, get a discount)
Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance sold
Baldur's Gate 2 sold
Devil May Cry $8
Devil May Cry 3 $10
Fatal Frame SOLD
Final Fantasy X $10
Final Fantasy XII CE $15
God Hand $15
Jet Lee Rise To Honor $8
Killer 7 $15
Mega Man X Collection $15 (Not pictured)
Metal Gear Solid Collection $15
Odin Sphere $15
Viewtiful Joe $8
Zone of the Enders The 2nd Runner SOLD

All are complete games, ask for more details photos via PM.

Iskander

Neo Member
Games for sale: all prices include shipping to US via USPS. If you're outside the US, we can talk. All games are US region/NTSC etc. All games are complete unless otherwise noted. All are good to excellent condition.

wSMIgBcl.jpg

PSX
Front Mission 3: $17
Chrono Cross: Greatest Hits edition. $15

PSP
Prinny 2: Dawn of Operation Panties, Dood!: $20
Capcom Puzzle World : $10
Puzzle Quest: $7 (No manual)
MGS: Peace Walker: $12
Wild Arms XF: $20
Pangya Fantasy Golf: $8
Knights in the Nightmare: $15

PS2
Ring of Red: $10
Rogue Galaxy: $18 - also have the DoubleJump strategy guide (not pictured), can throw that in for another $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence: $15
Suikoden III: $10 - does not include actual case insert (it's an inkjet-printed thing) and disc has a few scratches.
Disgaea - Hour of Darkness: $20 (black label edition)

Genesis
Sword of Vermillion: $10, no manual
Shining in the Darkness: $12, no manual
Ranger X: $10 (Not pictured - cart only)

GBA
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance: $17 (no box or manual)

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Might be getting a 2nd copy by accident thanks to dual orders...

Anyone interested in picking this up from me for 45 USD + shipping?

Send me a PM if so. Should be able to ship it out by tomorrow after it arrives here.

Sorry forgot to mention will be shipping from Tokyo, Japan & payment by paypal only please.

SOLD

*Edit added in picture of the actual product in hand now.

WTT: 1 year ps+ code for $50 psn card. I bought a Vita bundle with the PS+ code included but I already have 3 years of + subbed and can't use the card. FYI I'm in Canada and afaIk psn bux and ps+ codes can be used anywhere in NA.

EYEL1NER

Added Persona 4 Arena to the games I am looking to buy.
In addition to looking for an Xbox 360 Ace Edge flight stick, I am also looking for the following games:

Xbox 360
-Metro 2033
-Star Trek Legacy
-Divinity 2: The Dragon Knight Saga
-Dirt 3 Complete Edition (probably a long-shot but people want a lot for this one, fuck...)
-Persona 4 Arena

DS
-Pokemon Heart Gold and/or Soul Silver (I know I have seen this pop up at decent prices before)

None need to be new or in excellent shape. Used is preferable (since they tend to go for a good amount in new condition). I only really need disc + case for the 360 games and the Pokemon games are fine sans the Pokewalker (and were those games just in a box or were they in a DS case in a box? I suppose I would like to have the cases with those).
I'm just getting tired of trying to win auctions for these and failing. I am finally switching to day shift after 11 months, so it might be a bit easier to win them if I am at home on eBay when the majority of auctions end (eBay is blocked at work), but I figure someone might want to get rid of theirs here. And for the Pokemon games, there is less risk of getting bootleg copies on GAF than on eBay.

If anyone got in on the "Damage Inc with Flightstick for $15-$20" deal that was going on at the beginning of the month on Amazon, Tiger Direct, and eBay, I would be interested in buying that at a bit higher than what you paid for. After three weeks of waiting for Tiger Direct to authorize my order, I called them only for them to say "It is OOS, order cancelled." So I need one of those in addition to the Ace Edge.

PM me offers please. I have Paypal, can do Amazon GCs or payments, and have good feedback here and on eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom