• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
] For Sale: PS2 BC Playstation 3 with a ~100GB HDD. Looking for $160 +shipping

I had the system cleaned last Dec when I got the YLOD and its been running perfectly since then, nice quiet fan that doesn't kick on ever. So it's been in team tip top shape. This is a day one launch system. It has four USB ports and is PS2 backwards compatible. Replaced the HDD with a 100-something gig HDD. Comes with a single Sixaxis controller, AC cord, component cable, and mini USB for charging.
00l0l_eScSPbF5F0Q_600x450.jpg

Paper Mario Sticker Star $15 shipped - cartridge only

NeoGAF Gold! Buy with confidence. I accept PayPal only and ship within the United States.

For sale:

Canon EF-S 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Standard Zoom Lens - $330

Lightly used, in great condition with no flaws.

Also, positive buyer feedback for JudgmentZefhyr - enjoy!

Want to sell:

WD My Book Live 2TB NAS and personal cloud - $95 shipped (Offers welcome, US only)

I have had this NAS for about a year and it served me really well. I used it mostly for back ups, but it can also be used as a media server to listen to music or stream video files to any DLNA certified device, including a PS3 or Xbox 360. I have the original box, ethernet cable, and AC adapter. I am missing the install CD, but an updated version of the setup software can be found on Wester Digital's website. I can even download it and burn it to a disc if you'd like and include it in the box. Feel free to ask any questions or if you'd like pictures I can take some and send them along. I have sold a handful of things on this board with nothing but positive feedback, so buy with confidence!

Want to buy:

12 month Xbox Live subscription

Looking for a cheap 12 month sub to XBL. Let me know your price.

Speevy

Banned
] For Sale: PS2 BC Playstation 3 with a ~100GB HDD. Looking for $175 +shipping

I had the system cleaned last Dec when I got the YLOD and its been running perfectly since then, nice quiet fan that doesn't kick on ever. So it's been in team tip top shape. This is a day one launch system. It has four USB ports and is PS2 backwards compatible. Replaced the HDD with a 100-something gig HDD. Comes with a single Sixaxis controller, AC cord, component cable, and mini USB for charging.
00l0l_eScSPbF5F0Q_600x450.jpg

Paper Mario Sticker Star $15 shipped - cartridge only

I'm not expert on selling things, but I don't think this picture is going to help your prospects.

Speevy

Banned
Hey guys, I'm considering selling my PS3 or at least the accounts associated with it, depending on the offers. The system was purchased in early 2011 and is in great shape.

Includes

-PS3 System Slim Model
-250 GB HDD Installed
-Extra 160 GB HDD barely used
-Wireless controller
-PS Eye Camera

Digital games (before you ask Liquid, these are on my accounts lol)

None of these games were downloaded as part of a Playstation Plus membership. They're all free to play as long as the system works. I sorted them by categories and alphabetically. I also bolded some games I really enjoyed or that might be of interest to others based on what I've read.

Full Retail Games Sold Digitally

Assassin's Creed 2 Director's Cut with DLC

Dishonored
God of War: Chains of Olympus HD
God of War: Ghost of Sparta HD
InFAMOUS
LittlebigPlanet with tons of DLC
Modnation Racers
Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time HD
Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones HD
Prototype
Ratchet and Clank HD
Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando HD
Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal HD
Shadow of the Colossus HD
Soul Calibur V
Tomb Raider (2013) with lots of DLC
Vanquish

PS1 Classics

Breath of Fire IV (PS1)
Cool Boarders 2 (PS1)
Crash Bandicoot 2 (PS1)
Gex 3: Deep Cover Gecko (PS1)
Harvest Moon: Back to Nature (PS1)
Hot Shots Golf 2 (PS1)
Medal of Honor (PS1)
Oddworld: Abe's Exodus (PS1)
Rayman 2: The Great Escape (PS1)
Reel Fishing (PS1)
Resident Evil 2 (PS1)
Resident Evil 3 (PS1)
R-Types (PS1)
Silent Hill (PS1)
Sim City 2000 (PS1)
Sno-Cross Championship Racing (PS1)
Suikoden (PS1)
Ten Pin Alley (PS1)
Tomb Radier (PS1)
Tomb Raider 2 (PS1)
Warhawk (PS1)
Wild Arms (PS1)
Wipeout (PS1)

PS2 Classics

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns (PS2)
La Pucelle Tactics (PS2)
Maximo: Ghosts to Glory (PS2)

PSN Games and minis

3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Aero Racer mini
Akimi Village
Alien Havoc mini
Angry Birds mini
Aquatopia
Bejeweled 2
Bit.Trip Runner 2
Blast Factor
Blast Off Mini
Blue Toad Murder Files: Episode 1
Bomberman Ultra
Brain Challenge
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter mini
CellFactor: Psychokinetic Wars
Comet Crash
Crash Commando
Crazy Taxi
Cuboid
Derrick the Deathfin
Digger HD
Diner Dash
Dracula: Undead Awakening mini
Earthworm Jim HD
Eat Them!
Echoes mini
Everyday Shooter
Flight Control HD
Flock
Go! Sports Ski
Greed Corp
Gunstar Heroes
High Velocity Bowling
Inferno Pool
Joe Danger
Landit Bandit
Legasista
Limbo
Locoroco Cocorecho
Magic the Gathering 2013 with DLC
Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2012
Magic the Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers with DLC

Magician Lord
Mahjong Tales: Ancient Wisdom
Mesmerize: Distort
Mesmerize: Trace
Military Madness: Nectaris
Monopoly mini
Mortal Kombat Arcade Kollection
New Adventure Island
Numblast
Operation Creature Feature
PAIN with Expansions
Peggle
Pixeljunk Eden Encore
Pixeljunk Monsters Encore

Pixeljunk Racers
Populous: The Beginning
Puzzle Quest: Galactrix
Quantum Conundrum
Ragdoll Kung Fu
Rampart
Red Baron Arcade
Red Faction Battlegrounds
Revenge of the Wounded Dragons

RISK Factions
Rochard
Rocket Knight HD
Sneezies mini
Soldner X: Himmelsturmer
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
Stardrone
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online

Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle Cars
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Turtles in Time Reshelled
Texas Cheat Em'
The Last Guy
The Price is Right
The Punisher: No Mercy
The Unfinished Swan
THEXDER Neo
Tokyo Jungle with DLC
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
topatoi: The Great Tree Story
Tori-Emaki
Trash Panic
Trials of Topoq
TV Show King
VT Tennis mini
Wakeboarding HD

Warhawk
Wheel of Fortune
Wipeout HD Fury
Wizardry: Labyrinth of Lost Souls

Wolfenstein 3D
World Gone Sour
Xenonia
Zombie Apocalypse
Zuma

Price: I don't know. Make me an offer for either the system and games or just the games if you already have a system. I'm pretty reasonable. I don't expect what's left of my digital collection to be worth much, but I would have felt a little weird not including it. If you want to buy just the accounts, I'll give you an awesome price and send over the user details as soon as you pay me. No scam here, I've been using this forum for almost a decade. Everyone knows me.

For the next page. Just make me an offer.

maxiell

Looking to sell my two 3DS units in the continental United States through Paypal.

1. Red 3DS XL with Ambassador games

Looking to sell with Fire Emblem Awakening (complete, no Club Nintendo code) for $300 or thereabouts, send me a pm if you're interested. System does not come with a box. The system itself has minor use.

2. Zelda Ocarina of Time limited edition black OG 3DS

System comes with no box or SD card. It's relatively mint. Looking for $240 and it comes with a cart only copy of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon already inserted in its slot.

I can provide pics or any other information about these 3dses (3dsii?) upon request.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Looking to sell my two 3DS units in the continental United States through Paypal.

1. Red 3DS XL with Ambassador games

Looking to sell with Fire Emblem Awakening (complete, no Club Nintendo code) for $300 or thereabouts, send me a pm if you're interested. System does not come with a box. The system itself has minor use.

2. Zelda Ocarina of Time limited edition black OG 3DS

System comes with no box or SD card. It's relatively mint. Looking for $240 and it comes with a cart only copy of Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon already inserted in its slot.

I can provide pics or any other information about these 3dses (3dsii?) upon request.

You're going to have a really tough time selling at those prices. I just bought a perfect condition used OG Black 3DS for my girlfriend a month ago for $100 flat. The console brand new retails at $180. The Red 3DS XL retails at $200 brand new. You're going to want to seriously adjust those prices if you want anyone to bite, especially without boxes.

NeOak

You're going to have a really tough time selling at those prices. I just bought a perfect condition used OG Black 3DS for my girlfriend a month ago for $100 flat. The console brand new retails at $180. The Red 3DS XL retails at $200 brand new. You're going to want to seriously adjust those prices if you want anyone to bite, especially without boxes.

Ambassador unit and a Zelda 3DS?

wtf? Those prices are ok. Research the damn thing before jumping on someone like a cheapass.

Not gonna agree with the pricing he gave but, the Zelda 3DS goes up for around 200 on ebay and 3DS with ambassador games go up for around the same.

I have some hard to find goodies and some sealed PS2 games that I'd like to get rid of.
All prices are shipped.
PayPal only.

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance - Complete w/ inserts - SOLD
Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes - Complete w/ inserts - SOLD
BpAIZ1tl.jpg

.hack//OUTBREAK (Vol. 3) - Factory Sealed - $45
Dark Cloud 2 - Factory Sealed - $50
vtxssHMl.jpg

Digimon World 2 - Complete - $41
lmUcCTel.jpg

NeOak

Super Positive seller feedback for Stronghammer22

Sold me a Remember Me steam code, kindly gave it to me before i was able to pay because i was in the process of unfucking my bank account due to paypal being retarded.

Offer still available

I have:
Amazon Gift Card balance of $25

I would like:
A $25 Visa Gift Card (just email or PM the needed information from the gift card)

I can email/gift someone something from Amazon (Microsoft Points code, PSN code, Amazon gift code, digital movies, music, ebooks, etc) or ship something directly.

I had gotten the Gift Card, thinking I could use it with Amazon Payments, but I can't. So I'd like the Visa card, to use for Humble Bundles, Steam funds, IOS games, etc.

PM me if interested

Proof of Amazon balance:

Petrie

Banned
Offer still available

I have:
Amazon Gift Card balance of $25

I would like:
A $25 Visa Gift Card (just email or PM the needed information from the gift card)

I can email/gift someone something from Amazon (Microsoft Points code, PSN code, Amazon gift code, digital movies, music, ebooks, etc) or ship something directly.

I had gotten the Gift Card, thinking I could use it with Amazon Payments, but I can't. So I'd like the Visa card, to use for Humble Bundles, Steam funds, IOS games, etc.

PM me if interested

Proof of Amazon balance:

Don't Visa Gift cards cost more than face value?

I don't think anyone is going to take you up on this for an "even swap".

Don't Visa Gift cards cost more than face value?

I don't think anyone is going to take you up on this for an "even swap".
What do you mean "more than face value"? Like tax?

If anything, I have about 5 dollars left on my other Visa card, so I guess I could get something for up to $30 from Amazon

Visa gift cards take ~$4 to activate
I didn't realize that

What about Google Wallet? Is that more appropriate than a Visa card? I have a Google Wallet account. $25 to my Google Wallet

But if not, I can get something for $30 from Amazon, which would offset the activation

This is a local sale for people in the Toronto area.

I have a recently build gaming PC that's I'm looking to sel. I'm looking for $750, and don't really want to break the system up.

AMD FX6300
XFX 7970 3GB Double D
8 Gb DDR 3 Ram
Asus m5a78l-m lx plus motherboard
Seagate 1tb hdd
Hyper 212 Evo CPU
CoolerBit fenix outlaw case
Lg dvd burner
Corsair GS600w psu
Xbox 360 wireless controller
Code for a steam version of Tomb Raider

Its a powerful pc, I was able to get Crysis 3 running on max settings at about 30fps in 1080.

SmokeMaxX

I didn't realize that

What about Google Wallet? Is that more appropriate than a Visa card? I have a Google Wallet account. $25 to my Google Wallet

But if not, I can get something for $30 from Amazon, which would offset the activation

I think the bigger issue is - why would anyone pay for your credit when they can just buy the product themselves at the exact same price and not risk getting screwed over by a 3rd party? Not saying you'd scam someone, but that's a risk that a buyer has to factor in. In any case, I'm a fan of selling things for whatever price you want to do so, so I don't mind that you're trying to get a $25 for $25 swap, but I think that's the main concern for most buyers.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Ambassador unit and a Zelda 3DS?

wtf? Those prices are ok. Research the damn thing before jumping on someone like a cheapass.

I did look it up and those prices still seem a bit ridiculous. I didn't say it would be impossible to sell but it seems like he would have a tough time. People are selling ambassador 3DS's for similar prices maybe, but that doesn't mean they're selling. All that ambassador gets as a privilege is access to some old GBA and NES games.

But hell, if he can sell it at that price then whatever, more power to him.

There's a difference between being a cheapass and trying to tell someone if they seem unreasonable.

I think the bigger issue is - why would anyone pay for your credit when they can just buy the product themselves at the exact same price and not risk getting screwed over by a 3rd party? Not saying you'd scam someone, but that's a risk that a buyer has to factor in. In any case, I'm a fan of selling things for whatever price you want to do so, so I don't mind that you're trying to get a $25 for $25 swap, but I think that's the main concern for most buyers.
My prinicple is that I always go first (well I've only done Steam swaps), but I always go first so if something goes wrong or for some reason a key doesnt work, I'm the only one who loses. If someone did accept this offer, I'd order them what they wanted on Amazon and wait for confirmation, only then would I accept anything

But I understand what you're saying

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I did look it up and those prices still seem a bit ridiculous. I didn't say it would be impossible to sell but it seems like he would have a tough time. People are selling ambassador 3DS's for similar prices maybe, but that doesn't mean they're selling. All that ambassador gets as a privilege is access to some old GBA and NES games.

But hell, if he can sell it at that price then whatever, more power to him.

There's a difference between being a cheapass and trying to tell someone if they seem unreasonable.

Btw taken from the rules section on the very first post.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45951299&postcount=1

Glennct

I need some help here, i sold an 3ds for the first time on ebay, how long should i wait until the dude pays? And if he doesnt pay how can i relist the item? Thanks!

Istaerion

I need some help here, i sold an 3ds for the first time on ebay, how long should i wait until the dude pays? And if he doesnt pay how can i relist the item? Thanks!

Personally? No longer than 2-3 days unless the buyer gives you notice as to his/her situation.

If the buyer does not pay and refuses to cancel the transaction, file a payment complaint in order to void your sale fees. Afterward, there should be an option to relist the item on your listing page or My eBay page.

Glennct

Personally? No longer than 2-3 days unless the buyer gives you notice as to his/her situation.

If the buyer does not pay and refuses to cancel the transaction, file a payment complaint in order to void your sale fees. Afterward, there should be an option to relist the item on your listing page or My eBay page.

Thanks for the advice, ill wait another day then!

YoungMoney

Have a Pikachu 3ds XL like new condition. Only played a few times. Has Mario land 3d installed on the sd card.
$250 or best offer shipped in the US paypal gift or you pay the fees. Message me for any questions or pictures. Thanks

NoRéN

Selling:

Pacific Rim Gypsy Danger Series 1 Figure
-new and sealed

Disney Figures
Star Wars Star Tours Stitch as Yoda Hologram Figure
-Star Tours Opening Day 2011 Limited Edition
Star Wars Star Tours Donald Duck as Stormtrooper Figure
-Series 3 Exclusive
I have a few more for sale. PM for pics and list.

Pacific Rim IMAX 3D Poster SOLD
Pacific Rim Shinkawa Poster

Fallout 3 GOTY [360] - $10 shipped
-complete with case, manual, slip case
-great condition

Blurays
The Lion King
Bambi
Dumbo
Cinderella - 3 Disc Diamond Edition
Lady and the Tramp
Sleeping Beauty
Winnie the Pooh
Alice in Wonderland

paypal gift payment or cover the fees.
Plenty of positive feedback here. PM with questions, offers, etc.

SiDCrAzY

Looking for a Killzone Mercenary Closed Beta Code.

I can offer Amazon GC or Paypal for it.

Hmm people are actually buying these?

I still haven't even touched the one I got.

Edit:Since I posted, I might as well post this long shot.

WTB:

I'm looking for an Nvidia Shield. I can't find it anywhere, even Nvidia's website doesn't ship until 2-3 weeks from now.

Maybe somebody who bought one and doesn't want it? Or has a spare one for some reason? Let me know :)

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Has anyone sold a vita in here recently? I might end up in the market for one at some point down the line and am just curious what the going rate for those are at the moment. Some guy on amazon was selling for for 160 or something and that seemed like a decent price.

Have:
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed Steam Key

Want To Trade For:

Rogue Legacy
Resident Evil: Revelations HD on PC
Super Mario 3D Land

Also willing to sell it for $15.
Shoot me a message!

tornado9015

Neo Member

One time and one time only, I won an auction and didn't pay until 5 days later. I was much younger, and I was lazy and busy. I would've payed sooner if the seller sent me a message, but in the end the seller got paid, and he sent what I bought with no problem.

Basically, wait half as long as you are willing to wait, then send a message. If they don't get back to you, wait the rest of the time you're willing, then resell.

Just my two cents.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
WTS Shin Megami Tensei IV Limited Edition. Nintendo Club code has been used. Includes the game, CD and book. Outside was bent from delivery (message me for a pic) and the removable paper on the back is also bent in one corner. $43 shipped

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Has anyone sold a vita in here recently? I might end up in the market for one at some point down the line and am just curious what the going rate for those are at the moment. Some guy on amazon was selling for for 160 or something and that seemed like a decent price.

Did you try doing a quick search within the thread using the search tool? Might be faster than waiting for a reply in the sea of posts haha

xDEKOIx

WTS Steam Keys

Endless Space - $10
Eador: Masters of the Broken World - $10
Natural Selection 2 - $10
Expeditions: Conquistador - $9
Rising Storm - $8
Monaco - $8
Sanctum 2 - $8

Sora_N

Yeah basically if they don't pay after 2-3 days, they probably won't be paying. I had this happen to me many many times this year and don't recall having so many non-payers in the past, it makes selling there really frustrating now and I used to sell a little bit in the past.

I would send the buyer an invoice before the 3 days, then mark them as an unpaid buyer if they hadn't paid by the time that option opens up

Petrie

Banned
Btw taken from the rules section on the very first post.

3. No need to whine

Everyone involved is just either looking to buy, sell, or trade something. If someone wants a certain amount of money for something, whether it is worth that amount of money will be determined by the people willing to pay for it. There's no need to guilt people for selling things they got for free, or making a big fuss out of perceived overcharging. It's a free market.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=45951299&postcount=1

I'm sorry I was genuinely trying to help assuming he didn't know Visa gift cards charged that fee.

Afro

For sale: $50 iTunes credit.

Want $45 via Paypal, price is FIRM. No offers please.

100% positive eBay and GAF feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom