• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Last call

Looking to buy

2 gtx 670's or 2 7970's

One of the Steam guys told me 2 670's just sold for 480. Would be obliged to pay around the same pending the cooling on the cards.

I'd even step down to 2 7950's or 2 660's if anyone has them. PM please.

badbrains

WTB a Virgin Mobile Phone (clean ESM) whisper me the model and accessories that come with the phone, does not have to be anything fancy. Also looking for a TI 83/84 calculator. I need one ASAP for a cheap price for class. Thanks!

SiDCrAzY

Last call

Looking to buy

2 gtx 670's or 2 7970's

One of the Steam guys told me 2 670's just sold for 480. Would be obliged to pay around the same pending the cooling on the cards.

You're supposed to wait at least 150 posts before reposting.

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Last call

Looking to buy

2 gtx 670's or 2 7970's

I think G35 was looking to sell two 670s a few pages back - but I'm not sure if he still has 'em. Just any fyi!

Itombz

Neo Member
Looking for a PS vita first edition bundle CASE. if anyone is selling one at a reasonable price please pm me.

RkOwnage

WTS:

Spore - Collector's Edition - Opened but nothing redeemed, installed but any extras are still there, game will install as it doesn't require steam - $15

Diablo 3: Collector's Edition - Still sealed, hasn't been touched, everything intact! - $70

EDIT: The MW3 I had for sale was just opened with intent to sell, broke the seal and all, and the CD key was missing, cut out. I bought from Best Buy months ago and never opened, and am furious that there is no key...sigh, sorry for the inconvenience.

SmokeMaxX

Does anyone know how much a PS Vita First Edition bundle is worth? I have one brand new, unopened. Amazon is selling them for $339 but I can't see anyone buying it for that price...
It appears to come with: a 4GB memory card, a DataConnect Session Pass, a limited edition case, Little Deviants, and maybe some more stuff?

I'm probably going to sell locally, but if someone's interested, feel free to PM me an offer. I'm more interested in what these things go for though.

First time using this and want to trade the following:

Steam keys/ gifts:
Mark of the Ninja
Toy Soldiers
Renegade Ops
Overlord complete pack
And I have Borderlands 2 season pack which I haven't decided whether to use yet but would probably trade for the right offer :p

Want:
Far Cry 3
Sleeping Dogs
Dishonored
X com
Sonic Racing Transformed
I am Alive
Interesting indie games etc - make me an offer :)

Would add PayPal gift if you want to do a trade yet you think my stuff alone isn't worth it.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Last call

Looking to buy

2 gtx 670's or 2 7970's

You're supposed to wait at least 150 posts before reposting.

I think G35 was looking to sell two 670s a few pages back - but I'm not sure if he still has 'em. Just any fyi!

The worst part is that he knows me and he didn't ask LOL>

oh yay my name changed!

Peagles

Steam gifts for sale - Paypal wanted

These are not keys but giftable games! Been sitting in my inventory doing nothing for way too long!

Feel free to make offers on prices, not sure what to ask for the last one so offers on that too!

Portal Bundle (Portal 1 + 2) $10

King's Bounty: The Legend $5

Braid $3

VVVVVV $3

Terraria $4

Swords & Soldiers HD $3

Serious Sam Random Encounter $2

Rush $2

Bit Trip Beat $5

Nexuis $5

Cryostasis $4

Rome: Total War $3

Home $2

Valve Complete Pack 2011 $ Offers???
Includes 24 items: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2

PM me!

Want to Sell

Blu-Ray
Lord of the Rings Trilogy Extended Edition Blu-ray - $50
- In great condition, only viewed once, comes with sexy gold box packaging

DS
Layton: Unwound Future - $10 shipped, no box or manual

Layton: Last Specter - $20 shipped, complete

-> Get both for $25!

PM me, GAF Gold, normally take Paypal.

Relax.MX

Steam gifts for sale - Paypal wanted

These are not keys but giftable games! Been sitting in my inventory doing nothing for way too long!

Feel free to make offers on prices, not sure what to ask for the last one so offers on that too!

Portal Bundle (Portal 1 + 2) $20

King's Bounty: The Legend $13

Braid $8

VVVVVV $3

Terraria $8

Swords & Soldiers HD $8

Serious Sam Random Encounter $3

Rush $3

Bit Trip Beat $8

Nexuis $8

Cryostasis $11

Rome: Total War $8

Home $2

Valve Complete Pack 2011 $ Offers???
Includes 24 items: Counter-Strike, Team Fortress Classic, Day of Defeat, Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life: Opposing Force, Ricochet, Half-Life, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero, Counter-Strike: Condition Zero Deleted Scenes, Half-Life: Blue Shift, Half-Life 2, Counter-Strike: Source, Half-Life: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, Half-Life 2: Lost Coast, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Episode One, Portal, Half-Life 2: Episode Two, Team Fortress 2, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Portal 2

PM me!

You are a console gamer right? Some Of the prices are insane... Too high but with all respect man

Kingbrave

WTS:

Spore - Collector's Edition - Opened but nothing redeemed, installed but any extras are still there, game will install as it doesn't require steam - $15

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Still sealed, not used requires steam, physical copy, If I can give you the CD key only, I'll oblige, otherwise, I'll ship at no cost to you - $10

Diablo 3: Collector's Edition - Still sealed, hasn't been touched, everything intact! - $70

Meant to Pm!

Hey guys.

Codes for sale:

2x 3 month XBL Gold - $11 piece, will email code
1x 1600 point MS card - $15, will email code

Games:

DS - 999 - $18 DLVD: Used BUT as such, already has a save (this is important.) I won't say which one unless you want to know.

DS - Chrono Trigger - $20 DLVD: Used/Opened but in excellent shape.

DS - Animal Crossing Wild World: Cart only $10 DLVD. Used, cart looks ok, label could be better. Tested and works.

PS3 - Ratchet and Clank HD Collection - $20 DLVD: Used/Opened. Came with a code for an 10th anniversary avatar which is unused.

Xbox 360 - Kinect Sports - $10 DLVD: Used/Opened. Only missing the cellophane.

Xbox 360 - Red Dead Redemption GOTY - $18 DLVD: Used/Opened. Only missing the cellophane.

All prices PP Gift or via Goods tack 3%. Check my ebay feedback, mlgamescards

Thanks!

ta9qi

Steam keys for sell :

The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the year (4$)
Fallout 3: Game of the year (4$)
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge™ (4$)
RAGE (4$)

Peagles

You are a console gamer right? Some Of the prices are insane... Too high but with all respect man

No, relevance? I just based them on their Steam prices on their store pages, but as I said, make offers. Just want to get rid of them, they're annoying me.

Snookie

I was thinking about putting this on ebay, but i figured i'll try here first. I have no idea what the value of this might be but i'm entertaining offers. I saw on ebay that someone is selling the plush and its at $30. I havent seen these other ones listed anywhere. The wizards companion book is in japanese. I'm not interested in splitting these up.

Feel free to PM me.

PLUSHES ARE SOLD.
Only the companion book is left. I'll do $50 shipped on it

Plushes still sealed
Nq9mpON.jpg

Thanks! Is there a special section to check or something? Typed a few in just seeing store prices so far.

If you scroll towards the bottom of a game's page it has a pricing graph that shows the sales its had over time. I used Braid as a quick example and can see it's been $5 and $2.50 multiple times since release. Odds are by suggesting you to use this they're suggesting you price towards that lower end since most people will otherwise just wait for it to go on sale again since it's common.

Peagles

If you scroll towards the bottom of a game's page it has a pricing graph that shows the sales its had over time. I used Braid as a quick example and can see it's been $5 and $2.50 multiple times since release. Odds are by suggesting you to use this they're suggesting you price towards that lower end since most people will otherwise just wait for it to go on sale again since it's common.

Cheers, didn't see that part, maybe cos I'm browsing on a tablet right now. Will check em out. Probably just give em away if they're only worth a buck.

For Sale: Samsung Series 7 tablet (XE700T1A-A01US) - $600
OS: Windows 7 Home Premium (pictured is the Windows 8 Release Preview--please see below for details)
Weight: 1.9 pounds
Dimensions: 11.66 x 7.24 x 0.51
Rear Webcam Resolution: 3 MP
SSD Size: 64 GB
Screen Size: 11.6 inches
Screen Resolution: 1336 x 768
Processor: 1.6 GHz Core i5-2467M
RAM: 4 GB DDR3
Hard Drive : 64 GB SSD
CPU: Intel HD Graphics 3000
Wireless Type: 802.11n
Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 1
Average Battery Life (in hours): 7 hours

Included:
Tablet
Stylus
Charger
Padded case (third party)
Original install discs (system + software install)

Selling this infrequently used tablet, as I have one too many devices and haven't been able to use it as much as I'd like. I got it early last year to toy with W8--it works great as a tablet, and I've heard that it's great with the optional keyboard doc, as well. In W8, it is very smooth and lets the OS shine.

I am including the original OS install discs. As the W8 release preview is currently installed, you would need to (re)install the original W7 Home Premium OS once the W8 RP runs out. From there, you can decide if you want to keep the original software or move to W8 (my personal recommendation).

As far as wear goes, there are some scuffs/scratches on the rear of the tablet, and there is one corner is not flush with the case, although it's been like this since the day I got it and hasn't seemed to cause any performance or touch issues:

Asking $600 shipped. PM if you have questions or need more details.

I'm looking to scrape up some extra funds for Fire Emblem next week, so selling some Steam keys...

WTS
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind GOTY ($4) - Gone!
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY ($4) - Gone!
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ($20, willing to go a bit lower) - Gone for $17.50!
Duke Nukem Forever ($4)
The Darkness 2 ($5)

Paypal only, please. PM me!

I want to sell the following Steam keys:

Brink Complete Pack - $5
DOOM 3 BFG Edition - $5
Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition -$5 SOLD
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind® Game of the Year Edition - $4 SOLD
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion® Game of the Year Edition Deluxe - $5
Hunted: The Demon’s Forge -$2 TRADED
Rogue Warrior - $2

Would prefer paypal, but would be willing to trade for some indie games or something in your inventory. Can negotiate on price if you want.

Thanks!

Anybody interested in buying a broken (YLOD) 40GB PS3? It makes a great paperweight, or maybe you're capable of fixing it. PM me if you'd like to reach a deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom