• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS (All used; great condition with cases/manauls)

Wii U
Nintendoland - $28

DS
Pokemon Platinum - $16

Xbox 360
Enslaved - $6
Splinter Cell: Double - $6
Splinter Cell: Conviction $8 (or $12 for both SC: DA and Conviction)
Singularity - $8
Warhammer 40K: Space Marine - $9
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men - $4
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $6 (or both for $8)

PS3
Final Fantasy XIII (Greatest Hits) - $9

Also willing to trade multiple games for (3, 4, or even 5) for Dishonored (360).

*****US PayPal gift only please*****

32r23r2.png

coopolon

Want to Buy

Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time. Do not care about status of box and manual, only want working disc.

Game is currently ~$11 at GameStop with discounts, so I'm looking to pay $10 delivered.

Am in the US and can pay with PayPal or Amazon.

xaosslug

WTB/TF:

Super Princess Peach
Mega Man Zero Collection
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Scribblenauts Unlimited (3DS)
Yoshi's Island DS

need these by Feb 5th, come on peeps, PM me!

Arla

Games are complete. l Prices are shipped and negotiable. l US & PayPal only.

[DS] From the Abyss - NEW - $15

[XBOX 360] Project Gotham Racing 4 - Used - $10

[Wii] Disney Epic Mickey w/ bonus disc DVD. - Used $10.

[PS2] GrimGrimoire - NEW - $20

Looking to sell a copy of the Pandora's Tower Limited Edition!

- Currently only available in PAL format - Play it early!
- Need to have CFW installed to play it on an NTSC Wii
- Located in Canada but will ship worldwide - PM postal/zip code for quote
- Ships within 24-48hrs of payment
- Paypal only, buyer covers paypal
- NeoGAF Plus seller rating!

$35 - Outer box, Game w/ Case & Manuals, Steelbook, Hardcover Art Book

Arla

God damn I wish I wasn't broke.

Zips

I don't know if anyone would be interested, but I wouldn't mind getting rid of some old ps2 stuff:

Selling
GTA3
Devil May Cry 2 (no manual)
Run Like Hell
Smackdown: Just Bring It
007: Nightfire
Xenosaga
Time Splitters 2
Zone of the Enders
Summoner (no manual)

I guess I could be persuaded to sell Dragon Quest 8 as well if someone were interested. I still have the big box that came in I believe.

(Shipping not included, located in Ontario, Canada)

Let's see if we could work something out. Paypal for these games. Make any offers within reason.

Have the following Steam games:

Deadlight.... 2.50
Guardian of Light
Toy Soldiers..... 1.50
Lucid
Spec Ops: The Line
Dog Days
Frozen Synapse
Fairy Solitary
Dark Siders
WarHammer 40000 Dawn of War
Titan Quest

So tempted but I'm waiting to see if XSEED does anything for the NA release of Pandora's Tower.

Looking to buy 2000 MS points tonight if anyone can give me a good deal on short notice. Looking to pay less than 20. I'd be willing to buy just 1600 for around 15. PM me!

Riptwo

Positive feedback for malfcn. We traded some Halo DLC codes awhile ago and he was super prompt and everything went smoothly (and I'm kind of a jerk for not properly giving him feedback in a reasonable timeframe)!

Arla

Positive feedback for Tc91.

Extremely *fast payment, simple trade. Thank you so much! I can afford Fire Emblem now.

Dwayne

NoRéN;47016236 said:
Whatever happened to the Euro Buy/Sell thread?

Do they really need their own one? I live in New Zealand and at least 50% of the US sellers will ship here, probably similar with the UK boys too.

Selling a slightly used iPad (3rd Generation) 64GB White Wifi. Has had a screen protector applied since day one. It is in perfect condition, no scratches on screen or on the back.

Comes with a black Speck case that protects the back and front. Original box and charger also included. Asking $500 shipped.

Fox Mulder

Looking for:

Xbox 360 game cases (not the awful Eco ones)
Wii game cases (preferably say Wii on the inside)

Just looking for a couple of each.

NoRéN

Do they really need their own one? I live in New Zealand and at least 50% of the US sellers will ship here, probably similar with the UK boys too.

Those were my thoughts when it was brought up. If anything I found it a bit unnecessary since, as you said, most people will gladly ship international.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
zJM7a.jpg

Vandal Hearts II + Guide - $25 shipped
Game is complete and mint. Guide is fully intact, but has some wear on the outside, especially around the spine (as seen above). All pages are intact, but just due to age you can see the glue/binding starting to wear, the first couple of pages of the book fully attached but you can see it starting to become loose. Still in good shape all around, but would be more for someone actually looking to use the guide.

eTOQ7jc.jpg

Revoltech #92 Nicholas Wolfwood from Trigun Badass Rumble - $40 shipped
Some of the corners are a bit dinged up from shipping, but appears to be brand new; only not positive because there appears to be no plastic seal stickers on these figures, maybe someone can confirm? I carefully opened the flap and verified that the plastic wrap and twist-ties on the figure are all there and doesn't look tampered with at all, so I assume I'm just being paranoid. You can see much better pictures of the figure here: http://www.nekomagic.com/?p=12100

Looking for
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (aka Dissidia 2, Jesus Christ S-E) Strategy Guide. Looking for one complete and in good condition; doesn't seem like they're even going over retail, but figured I would see if someone here has one as opposed to just getting one off Amazon or Ebay.

GulAtiCa

WTB: The SNES game Terranigma. I am looking for the PAL version in English. Shipping to the United States. I can pay through Paypal.

Thought there was an old thread around here where people exchanged or gave away XBLA trials, but I can't seem to find it.

So I am posting seeking the smallest XBLA trial I can find, I can pay via PayPal, BitCoin, or I'll of course gladly take a free one from a kind fellow.

Thanks!

GatorBait

Putting my adult-owned 60GB Playstation 3 on the market - this is the model that has PS2 hardware BC. I have little use for it now since it is hooked up to an old SD TV and I no longer have any PS2 games (my primary PS3 is hooked up to my HDTV). It works perfectly and has been played relatively sparingly - I have probably finished around 10 games on it total. Minor cosmetic scratches on the surface of the unit, but nothing major. Comes with the original box, controller, and cords. I'll also throw in a copy of God of War 3, if desired.

Asking $200 for it.

Risible

For sale: Sealed Sedition Wars: Battle for Alabaster with the Kickstarter $100 level rewards.

58ivdNm.jpg

Comes with the extra minis, the cards, the patches, the print, the whole shebang. It's heavy as heck, gonna cost a lot to ship.

Asking $140 shipped to the contiguous 48 states. I'm GAF Gold and all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom