• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keropon

WTB:
  • Slayers (Text Novel) Vol. 2: The Sorcerer of Atlas
    KC6J7eE.jpg
  • eShop credit on the cheap.

Please PM me. Thanks in advance!

WTS: The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD download code $40

Paypal only and buyer pays fees or sends the payment as a gift.

Edit: I also have the Hyrule Historia download code. Make me an offer.

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
I have a $20.93 Amazon gift code from Coinstar. Hoping to trade it for a reasonable amount in Paypal funds. PM me with your offer.

Tonezorz

WTS

Intel Core i3-4330 Haswell chip. Purchased on 9/2 (Already upgraded to 4670K)

Works great, only upgraded to be a crazy overclocker type.

$120 Shipped.

Also: iPhone 4S White 16GB GSM Unlocked (AT&T + T-Mobile)
Great condition - Some scuffs on metal sides from putting on / taking off case. Has had screen protector on screen since day 1. Over 1 year old, no warranty.
Includes Original Box, Charger, Cable. and Headphones. Also will include Otterbox Case + others.
Refurbished ~4 Months ago with a new battery from ifixit.
Works perfectly.

$250 Shipped.

Feel free to contact me with offers / questions.

Would like PayPal gift payments.

WTB

23" Monitor someone is upgrading from. 1080P. At least 1 HDMI Port. IPS Preferred, but not necessary.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
Hey there folks. I just switched phones so I have a White Verizon Galaxy Note II for sale. I purchased it in this very thread a few months back. It is in good condition, but there are some light scratches on the phone and some scuffing on the silver bezel. I've got quite a bit of stuff for the phone:

• Phone with original charger, box, and all the paperwork.
• Official teal colored back/cover
• Two TPU cases that cover the back of the phone (one Yellow one White)
• White leather portfolio type case that allows you to use it as a kickstand
• Car charger

I also have a 32 gb micro SD card I'll throw in. For everything, including the SD I'd like $350/shipped obo. If you're interested please let me know.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

Games:
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $11
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $11
Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean (GC) - $10
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $30
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $10
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

DLC:
Playstation All Stars Battle Royale DLC (Zeus & Issac) - $5
Borderlands 2 DLC (PS3) (Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage) - $2

Misc. Gaming Hardware:
PS2 Multitap - $6
Fat PS3 Internal Fan (Original Part) - $10

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Paypal

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

Open to trades for any of the things I want, we can haggle.

Neverfade

Still need to unload an iPad:

3rd Gen, Black, 16G, Wifi only, fantastic shape, gray Smart Cover included.

Asking...350? PM me to negotiate.

G0523

Giving this away since it may or may not work. It's a DLC code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's to have the characters Zeus from God of War and Issac Clarke from Dead Space. I'm pretty sure it's for both the PS3 and Vita versions. PM me for the code. First one gets it!

EDIT: And it's gone.

Firehead

Giving this away since it may or may not work. It's a DLC code for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale. It's to have the characters Zeus from God of War and Issac Clarke from Dead Space. I'm pretty sure it's for both the PS3 and Vita versions. PM me for the code. First one gets it!

Sure, PMed. ^^

Cheddahz

Banned

adg1034

Looking for:

Kid Icarus: Uprising (3DS)

I'd be fine with just the cartridge, as I somehow lost mine during a recent move. Thankfully, I hadn't put in much time with it, so I won't have lost much once I get a replacement.

Donkey Kong Country Returns (3DS)
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon (3DS)- Hoping for complete (in box) with these.

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (DS)
Elite Beat Agents (DS)
DSi or DS Lite (anything but pink)- I'm looking to put all three of these together as a gift for my brother, but I'm happy to buy piecemeal.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

Accepting offers. Payment by Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Limited Edition Lightning PS3 and Limited Edition FF13 (both Japanese) - As Is

Up for sale is the limited edition PS3 that came with the game during FF13's launch in Japan. This was bought day one by me in Japan and used in Japan until this past year when I brought it back to the states. It, of course, works just fine in the states. The console has the original 250gb hdd that has no issue, and will of course be formatted before sent out. The outside of the console is in surprisingly awesome condition, no real marks or scratches, but please read the following section.

Important:

- The boxes and all included documentation are at my house in Japan, so this sale is essentially for what's in the picture plus all the original wires. You get the CONSOLE, CONTROLLER, PACKED IN FF13 GAME, POWER CORD, CONTROLLER CORD, VGA CORD. If you really want I'll throw in my hdmi cord from yamada denki..

- The blu-ray laser on the console is DEAD. Or close to dead. It reads games every once in a while if you reinsert it a few times, but it will need to be replaced (which is relatively cheap and easy). I barely play disc games so it didn't bother me, but this is definitely a fixer-uper project. Dvds play absolutely fine but please remember the Dvds and PS1 games are region locked to Japan.

- The controller is worn, specifically the rubber on the left analog stick is torn and coming off. It still works and I use it without any issue, but I'm simply including it so that if you happen to not have a controller you can get it going. I fully expect you to replace it with whatever controller you wish. The controller was standard white, so nothing special about it.

- FF13 has been used over the years, so the disc is not mint, but it has no major flaws or scratches and plays just fine (on my other ps3). All the original inserts are included and the cover is the limited edition foil version, but the FF14 beta code has been used and is expired. If you have a Japanese Square account, you can redeem the points on the other card..maybe..too lazy to check if there's an expiration date. The plastic case itself is a bit milky but not an issue.

Again, this system is really for the limited edition console and for someone willing to replace the laser (or not if you're all digital like me). It's not in collectible shape as the box is missing and the laser/controller are worn, so the price reflects that, but it's still not your everyday PS3.

Limited edition Panerai Ferarri Gran Turismo Rattrapante 00005. Never worn, all boxes, all contents/warranty cards/registration cards/limited edition cards, everything in complete and mint condition. Serious buyers only, pm me.

Ramirez

For shipping, do most of you just use your own packages, or are the flat rate boxes from USPS a good way of doing it?

I'm getting ready to unload my NGC/PS2/Xbox collection, so I'd like to do this as efficiently as possible.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
For shipping, do most of you just use your own packages, or are the flat rate boxes from USPS a good way of doing it?

I'm getting ready to unload my NGC/PS2/Xbox collection, so I'd like to do this as efficiently as possible.
For bigger packages I use the flat rate boxes. I'm not sure the OG Xbox could fit in one, but it might. They're great for bigger packages though.

Ramirez

For bigger packages I use the flat rate boxes. I'm not sure the OG Xbox could fit in one, but it might. They're great for bigger packages though.

Oh, I'm not selling the actual systems, just my game collection for them. Is it cheaper to go a different route for just game cases then?

Alan Smithee

Neo Member
Oh, I'm not selling the actual systems, just my game collection for them. Is it cheaper to go a different route for just game cases then?

The large flat rate is a bit larger than an xbox or PS3 but it probably wouldn't fit the box it came in.

Here's a pic though it looks like they cut off the top flaps for it
http://atariage.com/forums/uploads/monthly_04_2013/post-6690-0-85091900-1365358858.jpg

You should be able to fit a good size number of cases in there, in terms of whether or not it's cheaper it kinda depends on a couple things: 1) how far are you shipping it 2) how much does it weigh

Flat rate boxes run you about $15 bucks and are most cost effective if you are shipping far away and it weighs a lot. They also have regional flat rate boxes which calculate weight into cost too but if it's super close it can be more cost effective, sorry to confuse you with options but it's there.

On the other hand if you have something really lightweight and small in terms of volume/surface area it would probably be better to ship based on calculated weight even if it is on the other side of the country. They do have small flat rate boxes as well which I believe are around $8 as well as a medium flat rate which is about $12 (the medium could fit quite a few games too.

if you are going calculated media mail will be the cheapest HOWEVER keep in mind dvds don't count as media mail and if they find out about it they will return your package.

Honestly there's nothing stopping you from putting your games in a flat rate box and asking the PO people for a quote on what it would cost based on calculated shipping, this will of course depend on where you are shipping it, but if you didn't have anywhere to ship just yet you could get a couple zip codes/cities as far away from you, in between, and close as reference

Not Spaceghost

Spaceghost
Positive Seller Feedback for iamtheb

seriously one of the best sellers I have ever dealt with, very upfront about everything, willing to send images, replied clearly to all questions and was also just genuinely a good guy!

Lemstar

For flat rate, you obviously pay the same amount regardless of what's in the box. For normal Priority, you pay based on weight (anything over the next round number counts as an extra pound - 17 ounces costs the same as 32 ounces, etc.). If you have access to a good scale of some kind (including at the post office), I'd suggest getting everything weighed if you'd like to save a few dollars. I'm not sure about old Xbox games, but 360 games with non-hollowed-out cases are usually around 4-6 ounces each, depending on manual/inserts, if you needed an estimate.

Also, not only shipping labels are cheaper to buy online than in person, but you also don't have to stand in line.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

STICKS:

XBOX 360:
None Currently Available

PS3:
Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $90 shipped OBO
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts. I have different sticks in different conditions. Most sticks are in great condition. Will provide pictures as they come.

Games:
Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used) - $7 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used; No case) - $4 shipped
Rage Steam Key w/ Anarchy Edition Pack Code - $5

Blu Rays:
X2 X-Men United (Brand New; Never been opened) - $11 shipped
X-Men Trilogy (Brand New; Never been opened; Includes Digital Copies) - $32 shipped
X-Men Origins Wolverine (Brand New; Never been opened) - $11 shipped
X-Men First Class (Brand new; Never been opened) - $11 shipped

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually $2-3 total):
Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge
Tera - *Note: Tera is apparently FTP right now, but redeeming the code allows you to get Founder Status and other perks*

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (56+ Positive Trades as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Sora_N

Had an unexpected pet fee today, I'd really like to move a few things if possible. I'll take offers.

Shipping from Canada, prices do not include shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

PSP:
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness PSP $15
Fate/Extra PSP (Japanese Version, SEALED) $8

PS2:
Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) PS2 $20
Dark Cloud 2 PS2 (Like new condition) $30
Persona 4 (Sealed) $20

PS3:
Atelier Rorona PS3 $25
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition PS3 (contents ONLY, excludes the game) $10
Disgaea 4 PS3 Premium Edition w/ figure, SEALED $50

DS:
Disgaea (sealed) $30

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm new here so let me introduce myself first. I'm a steam game seller,
with over 350 positive rep on steamtrades.com dated back to 5 months ago (http://www.steamtrades.com/user/iHEO),
90+ positive rep on CheapAssGamer http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/460717-iheo/
highest flair (50+ confirmed trades) on subreddit steamgameswap (http://www.reddit.com/user/iheo259/)
not sure if linking other sites is accepted but I'm just wanna let you all know that I'm trustworthy.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/, or send me an email to smileyrainbow.bk at gmail.com. My friendlist is usually full so it might take a moment before I can accept your invite.

Here is the list of my best sellers, I have almost everything on steam but I can't list them all, if you're looking for something that's not in the list feel free to contact me.

Activison Weekend Sales

Call of Duty®: Black Ops II - $26 1 copy left

Games on sales/New releases

State of Decay - $15
Amnesia Machine for Pigs - $14
Shadow Warrior - $18 ($16 with 10% off coupon)

Games with 4-Pack

Takedown: Redsabre - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Payday 2 - $20 - 4 Pack $65
Skullgirls - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Guncraft - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Mercenary Kings - $10.5 - 4 Pack $32
Skulls of the Shogun - $10.5 - 4 Pack $32
Full Mojo Rampage - $13
Full Mojo Rampage - Four Pack - $38

Other games

The King Of Fighters XIII - $18
Aarklash Legacy - $14
Agarest: Generations of War - $12
Air Conflicts: Vietnam + Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - $16
Godus - $15
Rocksmith 2014 - $28
Rayman Legends ROW - $18
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition ROW - $20
Sir, You are being hunted - $15
X Rebirth Pre Order - $28
Football Manager 2014 - $34
Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre Order $37
Total War: Rome II $34
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World $15
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition ROW $20
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $34
Batman: Arkham Origins $33

I tried to use spoiler tag to make the post shorter, but seems like spoiler tag on neogaf doesnt work like that, my apologize for the long post.

It's been a long while since I sold stuff here. Looking at the feedback list, seems I was NeoGAF Gold +2, which I guess is pretty swell. Been doing some life reassessment stuff and I figured that it would do me some good to sell a lot of stuff that was just taking up physical space in my room.

I take payment via PayPal, Amazon Payments, or you can mail me physical payment in the form of a check or cash (Hey, who doesn't like getting stuff in the mail?). SHIPPING IS NOW FREE FOR FIRST-CLASS SHIPMENT SPEED, PM me your postal zip code for Priority Mail shipment quotes. Bundle discounts are possible but not an absolute thing, see examples below. With that said, here we go:

Games Stuff:

The Last of Us Survival Edition versions of the Artbook and Comic's First Issue, $30
Resistance 3, U.S. and European Editions for PS3 with Steelbook Case $20
Persona 4 Arena with First-Press CD, $30
Nier for PS3, some sticker-related damage $10
Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children Complete FFXIII Trial Version Set, $20, $35 with Advent Children -Reunion Files- artbook
ICO/Shadow of the Colossus HD Japanese Boxed Edition, PSN Code used, Games Unopened $85

ANUBIS Zone of the Enders Special Edition for PS2, Japanese, $20, $30 with the Special Bonus CD
ICO PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Okami PlayStation 2 the Best Japanese Version, $10
Metal Gear Solid 3: Subsistence First Press Edition for Japanese PS2s, some damage on the slipcase, $20
Ebikore+ Amagami for Japanese PS2s, $15
Neon Genesis Evangelions 2 Memorial Box Edition for PSP with DEATH/REBIRTH and END OF EVANGELION UMD Videos, $30

Final Fantasy VII Advent Children -Reunion Files- Artbook, $20, $35 with Advent Children Complete Trial Version Set
Xenosaga Episode III Xeno emission Artbook, $80
Ateliers of Arland Trilogy Artbook, $30
Valkyria Chronicles Design Chronicles Artbook, minor damage to the spine, $35
Mega Man Complete Works, predates Mega Man 9 and 10, $25
Hyrule Historia, damage to the bottom of the spine, $20
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker Official Art Works, $35
Okami Art Book, $35
Final Fantasy "riplai" artbook with DVD chock full with trailers, $25
Compilation of Final Fantasy VII Reflections DVD, $10

White Knight Chronicle Preorder Bonus CD from Japan, $10
Atelier Totori Soundtrack CD, $15
Pokémon HeartGold/SoulSilver Soundtrack CD set with original Gold/Silver Soundtrack CD, $35
Chrono Trigger Super Nintendo Soundtrack CD Set (Not the busted DS port soundtrack), $20, $30 with the Orchestra bonus CD
Dawn of Mana "Breath of Mana" preorder bonus CD, $10
Castlevania: Symphony of the Night Soundtrack CD, SOLD
Bayonetta Soundtrack, $50 ON HOLD
Chrono Trigger: The Brink of Time CD, $15
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA Extend Limited Edition Soundtrack with DVD featuring demo videos, and collectible cards, $35
Hatsune Miku Project DIVA F Limited Edition Soundtrack with Blu-ray featuring demo videos and a bonus "sound effects" CD, $40

Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack, outer slipcase is kinda scruffy, $25
Crisis Core Final Fantasy VII Soundtrack CD set, a few scratches on the front jewel case piece, $25

Blu-rays and DVDs:

Matrix Blu-ray Film Collection, $30
Spider-Man Blu-ray Film Trilogy, rare all-in-one-box edition, $20
Marvel's The Avengers with Viva Metal Box, no digital copy or disney movie rewards code, $35
The Hobbit 3D, no Ultraviolet Code, $25
How To Train Your Dragon Blu-ray with DVD, $15
Escaflowne Movie on Blu-ray, $15
FLCL on Blu-ray, $15

Revolutionary Girl UTENA DVD Sets 1, 2 and 3, $30 for set 1 or 2, $45 for set #3, $90 for all 3
.hack//SIGN Anime Legends Set, $35
Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence Steelbook DVD with Soundtrack CD, $35
Cowboy Bebop Anime Legends DVD Set, $35
G Gundam DVD Set 1, $40
Makoto Shinkai DVD Collection w/The Place Promised in Our Early Days and Voices of a Distant Star, $60
Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya DVD and CD Bundle as shown, with Chronological and Broadcast Order, $45
Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Limited Edition U.S. DVD Set with Last Order OVA, $20
KARAS Complete Collection on DVD, $30
Video Game High School Blu-ray autographed version from the Kickstarter, $30
Fate/stay night Original Anime TV Series Boxset, $25
Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi-chan DVD Set, $25
Toy Story 1+2 Ultimate Toy Box Set, $30
Spider-Man '67 TV Series DVD Set, has a damaged booklet, $40
Batman Beyond DVD Sets, $15 each season, $40 for all 3

Miscellaneous:

Fate/zero material, predates the anime, has a smudge on the back here and there, $45
Fate/complete material, Art, Character, World and Hollow. $40 each, $110 for the first 3, $140 for all 4, $160 for all the books including Fate/zero material

Here we go...

Alan Smithee

Neo Member
I'm new here though I have an ebay account with 394 positive 100% feedback if anyone wanted reassurances. I do prefer payment in paypal gift (if anyone wants to do local pickups I am in west Los Angeles)

I had some San Diego Comic Con stuff from various years (including the latest) as well as some E3 stuff from this year. I need to get rid of them as my place is becoming a hoarder situation and it's making it hard to accomplish things. Condition is great as I store them carefully and flat.

First up is Saints Row the Third artwork by Eddie Nunez. They measure 11" x 17" and feature the Luchadores gang.

alFtFL7l.jpg

I ship posters flat in a poly mailer with cardboard support. The cost is $7 ($5 for every additional) and shipping is $3 domestic, $15 international. I have plenty to go around and shipping is always the same cost no matter how many you buy. I would prefer if you buy at least two just to make it more cost effective for the both of us but if you really want just one fine.

More Comic Con posters, this was from this years Fox booth

AVP Evolution
VFKqlsil.jpg

I heard the game was garbage but whatever, if you're an aliens and or predators fan it's a nice piece of work, numbered too and exclusive to the show. Measures 12" x 17".

Cost will be $5 ($3 for every additional)and $3 shipping domestic, $15 intl

Also ships flat via poly mailer with cardboard supports. I can combine with any other purchases too for flat rate shipping.

Next is from the NECA booth, Predator and Gears of War action figure product line posters. Both measure 18" X 24"
SGjCqRdl.jpg

sSAITMul.jpg

price will be $10 for a set of each or 2 of one. Otherwise if you just want one it will be $8. Shipping will be $4 but they will ship flat in a poly mailer with cardboard supports. I combine shipping no matter how many you buy and can be used with other posters purchases.

Next up Dungeons and Dragons Kre-O posters from Comic Con.
mU4SU9jl.jpg

These are massive 24" X 36" and I will have to ship in a poster tube. I am selling them in 10's which is a bit overkill but they NEED. TO. GO. Seriously you're doing me a favor giving me more breathing space here. Plus poster tubes are a bitch to come by and I don't want to do them one at a time like that. So $10 for 10 posters. Shipping is $5. If for some reason you want more (hey I'm not complaining!) we can talk.

Starcraft Heart of the Swarm Kerrigan posters. Got these from the SCII:HOTS launch event in Irvine, CA during the midnight release.
HRYjQLrl.jpg

Measures 19"½ x 27"

Price is 2 posters for $10 ($3 for every additional). I ask for a minimum of 2 because they will need to ship in a poster tube and those are a bitch to come by. However if you want more I can combine shipping. Shipping cost is $5

Finally, these are E3 2013 show dailies, magazine programs that were given out to convention goers, let's not forget this was the one where PS4 and Xbox 360 were announced so they are definitely gaming history collector's items. Great condition but I only have days 1 and 2 here since they seem to print fewere day 3's for whatever reason. They measure 8" x 10½"
PqRIGZal.jpg

Cost will be $3 for a set (and $2 per additional) of 1 and 2, shipping is $1 domestic, $5 international and shipping cost will always be the same no matter how many you buy.

Will have some more stuff coming at ya but I wanted to get these out of the way and build a little feedback. I have read the rules and will try to adhere to the spirit of not posting too often.

Selling Wind Waker HD digital download (NA/US) code $40.00

Hyrule Historia digital download code $10.00

PM me to work out the details/paypal information.

NMFried

Not sure if this is the place to sell these too, but I'm got some Pokemon cards as well, and you're welcome to PM for a list of those.

I've got rare holos from the OG set, Fossil, Jungle, Team Rocket, Gym Leader, and assorted Neo sets and promos.

I've also got some secret rares and EX cards from the BW current sets if anyone is interested in those as well. I figured I'd check here before listing them on eBay.

th3dude

Not sure if this is the place to sell these too, but I'm got some Pokemon cards as well, and you're welcome to PM for a list of those.

I've got rare holos from the OG set, Fossil, Jungle, Team Rocket, Gym Leader, and assorted Neo sets and promos.

I've also got some secret rares and EX cards from the BW current sets if anyone is interested in those as well. I figured I'd check here before listing them on eBay.

Someone on here is a collector and was looking to buy. Should be in the last few pages, they just posted recently.

WTB/Trade for

GameCube Gameboy Advance Player Disc (I already have the base).

Will buy at 15$ (total/shipped). I will pay thru PayPal.

OR

Will trade (or sell in general) the following for it:

Collectible PS1 games:

-Brave Fencer Musashi (LOOSE DISC ONLY, fully playable, decent condition- has scratches/smudges)

OR

Both

-Mega Man X6 (LOOSE DISC ONLY, fully playable, decent condition- has scratches/smudges),

-Mega Man 8 Anniversary Collectors Edition (LOOSE DISC ONLY, fully playable, decent condition- has scratches/smudges)

photo_zps74030b13.jpg

OR

I also have the Metroid Prime Trilogy (NO GAME) Collectors Steelbook with all contents (Club Nintendo code used; see pics) that I'd trade for it or If any wants to buy it separately to, say, complete their BS Gamestop disc scandal (make me an offer, I'm reasonable for a fellow GAFfer)

photo1_zps4a406e5e.jpg

PM me please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom