• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an original black 3ds in perfect condition with a nylo power pack + for sale along with multiple 3ds games:

System with SD card - 120
Super Mario 3D Land - 15
Professor Layton and the Mask of something - 15
Tales of the Abyss - 15
SMT 4 Collectors edition - 25
Metal Gear Solid 3DS - 10
Zelda 3DS - 10

Also have Pushmo on sd card.

180 for all together, otherwise see above.

I will cover half of shipping (SC, US)and I would like to do paypal.

Thanks! Pm or reply

Celegus

I have an original black 3ds in perfect condition with a nylo power pack + for sale along with multiple 3ds games:

Super Mario 3D Land - 15
Tales of the Abyss - 15
Zelda 3DS - 10

Thanks! Pm or reply

Sent a PM.

LQX

I'm located in the US. Not Canada. Gold Trader.

Steam:
Kentucky Route Zero $15 (Inventory item)
FTL $3 (Code)

Includes Shipping within US

32X $55

International Superstar Soccer 2000 $55

Ghostbusters $35
Ultimate Qix $55
Sunset Riders $25 (No hang tab, manual has water damage)
Shadowrun $35
Wonder Boy in Monster Wrold $30
Sonic the Hedgehog $8 (No hang tab)
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 $8
Nintendo retail store game thing $25

Gameboy Color Berry $30
Has brand new screen and replacement battery door.

WTS

jbkvFe65vU21wi_xs.jpg

Wind Waker HD eShop Code - $45 $40
Hyrule Historia eShop Code - $10 $5

Will sell both codes together for $50 $42

I accept PayPal (gift preferred). I will PM/e-mail the codes as well as pics of the codes.

I don't have any feedback in this thread but I have been a member here for over 5 years. I'm trying to unload these codes because I want to get a physical copy of the game.

PM if interested!

PM'ed!

Peagles

Okay this is sort of a BST thing...

Would any kind soul be able to purchase a Wind Waker LE for me from Gamestop and ship it to either my home address in NZ or my forwarding address in the US.

Every time I try to order from Gamestop they refuse and error on me because they can't verify my billing address (even though I have my bank statement right in front of me and it's identical - I think they just make that error up because they can't be arsed shipping internationally).

I'd obviously cover all costs and be your friend forever :)

Edit: Thanks Lambtron you're a star!

Have you tried ordering with a gift card instead?

How would that even work? I assume to get a gift card you'd have to be in the US which is my problem in the first place (I'm not). Apparently when people get this error it happens with the gift cards too though lol (did some reading online).

LQX

Would any kind soul be able to purchase a Wind Waker LE for me from Gamestop and ship it to either my home address in NZ or my forwarding address in the US.

Every time I try to order from Gamestop they refuse and error on me because they can't verify my billing address (even though I have my bank statement right in front of me and it's identical - I think they just make that error up because they can't be arsed shipping internationally).

Having the same damn problem and I live in the damn US.

Bungie's

Have you tried ordering with a gift card instead?

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for kennah! The WaveBird came in perfect condition, and she even included some batteries on the box. A+ buyer.

EDIT: I mean seller haha.

Lemstar

NeoGAF Plus Seller

All prices include shipping within the United States. Combined shipping will probably save you around $1.50 per item; contact for an exact quote.

Miscellaneous:
Persona 4 Megahouse Minifigures - $10 each
30 Club Nintendo coin PIN (America's Test Kitchen (DS)) - $0.50

Physical games:
Grand Theft Auto V Special Edition (360) brand new - $100
Grand Theft Auto V Steelbook + game (360) brand new - $70
The Witcher 2: Enhanced Edition (360) brand new (includes all extras in original shrink wrap) - $21
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (360) brand new - $18
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) like new - $15
Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360) like new - $9
Bioshock Infinite (360) minor scratching - $19
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition (PS3) brand new - $57
Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3) disc only - $5
Street Fighter x Tekken (PSV) like new - $15
Muramasa Rebirth (PSV) brand new - $31
Gundam Seed Battle Destiny (PSV) Japanese game; cart only - $35
Pokemon White (DS) cart only - $15
Shin Megami Tensei IV (3DS) like new - $32/$37 with the extras
Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition (Wii) brand new - $20

PC:
Skullgirls (Steam key) - $11
Hitman: Blood Money (Steam key) - $1.50
Supreme Commander 2 (Steam key) - $1.50
Toy Soldiers (Steam key) - $1.50
Iron Brigade (Steam key) - $1.50
DogFighter (Steam gift) - $1

PS3:
God of War: Ascension (PS3) Collector's Edition DLC (all paid DLC, online pass, XP booster, digital soundtrack, dynamic theme/avatar) - $20
Saints Row 2 - $4
Prototype 2 RADNET Access Code + Prototype 2 Hardened Steel Vehicle Armor - $0.50
Saints Row 3 Professor Genki's Hyper Ordinary (Funtime) Pack - $0.25
Uncharted 2 GOTY DLC - $3

XBox 360:
Xbox Live Gold 12 Months - $39
Street Fighter III: Third Strike Online Edition - $5
Street Fighter x Tekken Swap Costumes $3
Street Fighter x Tekken Additional Character Swap Costumes $3
Justice League: Doom Movie Download $2
Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Download $3
Halo 4 Circuit Armor $4
Halo 4 Specializations
Halo Reach Recon Helmet $1
Darksiders 2 Shadow of Death $1
Darksiders 2 Crucible Pass $1
Fable 3 Bonus Game Content $1
Far Cry 3 Online Pass $2
Gears of War: Judgment Emergence Era Marcus/Lambent Skin $2
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Male) $1
Black Ops 2 Zombie Avatar Costume (Female) $1
Black Ops 2 CLAW Avatar Prop $1
Assassin's Creed 3 Online Pass $2
Soul Calibur V Dampierre Character DLC $1
Tomb Raider Aviatrix Skin + Shanty Town Multiplayer Map $0.50
Tomb Raider Hitman Absolution Weapons Pack $1
UFC Undisputed 3 Ultimate Fights: Knockout Pack $2

Physical stuff:
Tomb Raider Collector's Edition extras - lithograph, map/poster, soundtrack, patches - $10
Injustice: Gods Among Us Collector's Edition figure - $32
God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition figure - $15

Replacement cases (case + cover + instructional insert, if applicable):
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
New Super Mario Bros. 2 (3DS)
Super Mario 3D Land (3DS)
Mario Kart 7 (3DS)
Shin Megami Tensei: Soul Hackers (3DS)
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (3DS)
Style Savvy: Trendsetters (3DS)
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS)
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity (3DS)
Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (PSV)
Persona 4 Golden (PSV)

Afro

I'm located in the US. Not Canada. Gold Trader.

MSI GTX 770 4GB. Bought two of these but my PSU cant handle both. Rather not pay out the ass for another PSU. Willing to except a trade for Laptop, cash offer when something else if want to trade. Interested in Wii U Zelda Unit.

PM'd! Been searching for a while.

So I just got my CIB NES Action Set and was wondering if I can get some help with pricing it to sell locally?
I did look on ebay but the prices range from $65 - $1000 and I'm not exactly finding it a reliable reference.
I'd love to sell it here but shipping costs would take all profit away.

20130927_130659.jpg

I do have more pics if it helps.

Edit: To the regs and monitors of this thread: I do realize I have asked for advice on a couple items itt previously. If this is a problem or an irritation just let me know. I'm not trying to make anyone upset.

Anyone had contact with Michan lately? I bought a bunch of stuff from him a couple weeks ago, got told he would ship soon, and then nothing. I've sent him a few PM's in the interim, but no response yet. :(

Have the buyer pay shipping. That's fairly standard practice anyway.
Right, but you have to offset your price to accommodate for the shipping. Why would someone purchase from me with the added cost when they could possibly purchase locally without the added expense?

yyr

Because they might want YOUR system specifically. Obviously, it's in great condition. Anyone can buy a crappy NES locally, but to find a great-condition console in original packaging? If I were in the market for one, I might have been interested myself!

Ramirez

Updated as of today!

Alright, first time posting in this thread, but I've been on GAF for 10 years or more, completely reliable.

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dark Cloud 2 $25
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $12
-Castlevania: Lament of Innocence $10
-Primal $12
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $15
-Final Fantasy X $10

I have more, but they're not really worth the trouble of shipping out, I'll list them in case anyone is interested.

-GTA 3, Vice City, God of War 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 & Going Commando, Freedom Fighters, Rygar, Shinobi, & Socom 2.

OG Xbox:
-Jet Set Radio: Future $15
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $35
-Star Wars Rebel Strike $10
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it :\ )$12
-Resident Evil 4 Gamestop Edition (Steel Case(no dents, scratches,etc.), Leon Art Cell(sealed), & 20 page prologue booklet, plus the complete game case)-$80
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $30
-Mario Party 4 $20
-Viewtiful Joe $12
-Pikmin $25
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $25
-Metroid Prime (Target edition, the coupon book is still in there! lulz) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4 games) $35
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$35
-Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure $32

PC:
Mists of Pandaria (sealed)- $18

Xbox 360

I have a Halo: Reach special edition 360 in mint condition for sale. It would come with two controllers, a official wireless headset (pretty wore out!), and about 22 games (mostly older titles, 6 or so being yearly sports titles, will take pics if anyone is interested.) PM me offers.

The prices are negotiable, I just used a price value site that averages out what they've been going for on Ebay, Amazon, etc. and looked some of them up on Ebay/Amazon myself. I'll say it again, most of these titles, unless noted are in amazing condition.

BorntoPlay

the same problem here but i live outside the us... i am from venezuela and only have paypal account.... :(

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Trying to offload a bunch of games in my library that I don't see myself playing anytime soon; added a few games to my previous list. PM me with any questions.

All prices include shipping within the US. Photos available upon request. All items in great condition.

For Sale:

PS3
  • Skyrim - $10 SOLD
  • SOCOM 4 - $10
  • Darksiders - $10
  • Resistance 3 - $10
  • Street Fighter 4 - $7
  • Tomb Raider Trilogy - $15

Xbox 360
  • Forza Horizon - $10 SOLD
  • Sleeping Dogs (NEW/SEALED) - $15
  • Crysis 2 Limited Edition - $10
  • Shadows of the Damned - $10 SOLD
  • The Darkness 2 Limited Edition (comes with the poster) - $10
  • Gears of War 3 - $10 SOLD
  • LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga (Platinum Hits packaging) - $13
  • Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition (XBL download code) - $15
  • BioShock 2 - $8
  • Spec Ops: The Line - $15
  • XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $15
  • Batman: Arkham City - $15
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops - $20

I accept PayPal, either as a gift or you can cover the fee.

kennah

Positive feedback for kennah! The WaveBird came in perfect condition, and she even included some batteries on the box. A+ buyer.
Super positive feedback for jotamide. Was really patient with me while I scoured my moving boxes for a battery cover. Good buying guy.

Positive feedback for: Garryk

Between the initial PM and him sending the code for Wind Waker and Hyrule Hystoria, it was all of an hour. Super quick and easy

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm new here so let me introduce myself first. I'm a steam game seller,
with over 350 positive rep on steamtrades.com dated back to 5 months ago (http://www.steamtrades.com/user/iHEO),
90+ positive rep on CheapAssGamer http://www.cheapassgamer.com/user/460717-iheo/
highest flair (50+ confirmed trades) on subreddit steamgameswap (http://www.reddit.com/user/iheo259/)
not sure if linking other sites is accepted but I'm just wanna let you all know that I'm trustworthy.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/, or send me an email to smileyrainbow.bk at gmail.com. My friendlist is usually full so it might take a moment before I can accept your invite.

Here is the list of my best sellers, I have almost everything on steam but I can't list them all, if you're looking for something that's not in the list feel free to contact me.

Games on sales/New releases

Rising Storm - $7
Rising Storm - Digital Deluxe - $9
Rising Storm 4-pack - $22
Tripwire Interactive Bundle - $15
Dead Island Riptide - $8
Street Fighter X Tekken - $7
Street Fighter X Tekken: Complete Pack - $12
Scribblenauts Unmasked ROW - $20
State of Decay - $15
Amnesia Machine for Pigs - $14
Shadow Warrior - $19

Games with 4-Pack

Takedown: Redsabre - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Payday 2 - $20 - 4 Pack $65
Skullgirls - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Guncraft - $10.5 - 4 Pack $28
Mercenary Kings - $10.5 - 4 Pack $32
Skulls of the Shogun - $10.5 - 4 Pack $32
Full Mojo Rampage - $13
Full Mojo Rampage - Four Pack - $38

Other games

The King Of Fighters XIII - $18
Aarklash Legacy - $14
Agarest: Generations of War - $12
Air Conflicts: Vietnam + Air Conflicts: Secret Wars - $16
Godus - $15
Rocksmith 2014 - $28
Rayman Legends ROW - $18
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition ROW - $20
Sir, You are being hunted - $15
X Rebirth Pre Order - $28
Football Manager 2014 - $34
Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre Order $37
Total War: Rome II $34
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World $15
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition ROW $20
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $34
Batman: Arkham Origins $33

I tried to use spoiler tag to make the post shorter, but seems like spoiler tag on neogaf doesnt work like that, my apologize for the long post.

For sale. Prices are negotiable and include shipping

Consoles

Blue NA 3DS XL (nice shape, will include black case with 6 cartridge slots) -160 USD Shipped

Games

Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D (3DS) - 24 Shipped

Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) - 20 Shipped

Kid Icarus (no stand) - 21 shipped

Starox 64 3D - 15 shipped

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
Hey all! Looking to offload a couple items; might add a bit more in the coming days.

First up is a black, Wi-Fi, 16GB iPad 2. This iPad has been used daily without any issues. It definitely shows some signs of use - and I wouldn't suggest this purchase if you're anal about mint condition toys. However, it's definitely been taken care of. There are no chips or dents in the body or screen outside of a tiny knick on a corner. The back has some very light scuffing, and the screen has two small scratches if held at just the right angle under the light. Nothing about it looks "beat-up;" just doesn't look like it's been babied. Selling because I bought my mom an iPad 4 to replace this.

Secondly I have a black PlayStation Vita handheld - WiFi + 3G model - in great condition. Screen protector installed on Day One. All buttons, screen, touchpad all work great - functionally perfect. Cosmetic condition like a 9/10 just because of your typical "out of the box smudging" and a little dust in the ports and on the sticks. Also will throw in a 4GB memory stick. Selling because I wanted a white PS Vita and bought that a bit ago.

For the iPad, Ebay listings seem to be going for between $240 and $300 in most cases. I'd like $240/shipped via PP Gift (you cover fees), or feel free to pay via regular paypal but add the fees.

For the Vita, I'd like $130/shipped via PP Gift (you cover fees), or feel free to pay via regular paypal but add the fees.

EGM92

WTT: Playstation All-Stars Vita Physical Copy for Killzone Mercenary

I have a copy of PS All-Stars, sealed for the Vita, I want to trade it for a copy of Killzone, doesn't have to be sealed. I'm located in Canada, would like to deal within Canada. Not looking for any other offers. Willing to add $10 to the deal.

PSAll-stars.jpg
Bump!

Kyzer

Banned
Positive Feedback for AniHawk, got me a WWHD + Hyrule Historia code asap and was easy to communicate with. A+ would bang again

Maxim726X

Super Mario 3D Land - 15
Tales of the Abyss - 15
Zelda 3DS - 10

Thanks! Pm or reply

PM Sent.

Selling

The Legend of Zelda: the Wind Waker HD eShop code - $36 SOLD

Hyrule Historia digital download code - $10

I have 4 positive buyer feedback, and now 1 positive seller feedback.

Also selling Ultraviolet codes (US Only):

Breaking Bad, Season 5 Part 1, Eps. 1-8 - $6
The Adventures of Tintin - $3 (Also includes digital copy on iTunes, Windows Media Player, Vudu or Amazon; says UV code may be expired, will instantly refund you if it doesn't work)
Cloud Atlas - $3
Person of Interest, Season 1 - $6

I accept Paypal and Amazon Payments.

Selling Wind Waker HD digital download (NA/US) code $40.00

Hyrule Historia digital download code $10.00

PM me to work out the details/paypal information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom