• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV ARR Collector Edition (NA) Key - $35

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $10
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic (steamgift) - $3
Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword + Mount & Blade + Mount & Blade: Warband (steamgift) - $7
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Sniper Elite Franchise Pack (steamgift) - $10
Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (steamgift) - $15
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $40
Office 365 Home Premium key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

RkOwnage

Selling a Blue HTC One w/ Verizon. I got this phone and have been using for about a week now, and it's still in like new condition. I think I am going to buy an iPhone 5S and would like to sell this while it's still fairly new.

Everything is included with the phone, including the original box/cords/charger/paperwork. Also included is a case w/ a holster. Pics will be added soon.

Looking for $400 for the phone.

Thanks

Afro

FOR SALE:

GIGABYTE GeForce GTX 660Ti WINDFORCE 2X OC Edition 2048MB GDDR5

Mint condition w/ original box, cables, manual, and disc. Original owner. This was my first graphics card and it barely has any hours on it according to my Steam account. Has ran perfectly since day one.

Another Gaffer recently sold their 660ti for $160 shipped. That sounds fair to me.

$160 shipped via Paypal gift or you pay the fee. No trades. U.S. only.

100% positive feedback on GAF and eBay.

dos_zps73c3b21a.jpg
[detailed shot]
[paperwork, cables]
[original product page]

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

Accepting offers. Payment by Amazon Payments only.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Limited Edition Lightning PS3 and Limited Edition FF13 (both Japanese) - As Is

Up for sale is the limited edition PS3 that came with the game during FF13's launch in Japan. This was bought day one by me in Japan and used in Japan until this past year when I brought it back to the states. It, of course, works just fine in the states. The console has the original 250gb hdd that has no issue, and will of course be formatted before sent out. The outside of the console is in surprisingly awesome condition, no real marks or scratches, but please read the following section.

Important:

- The boxes and all included documentation are at my house in Japan, so this sale is essentially for what's in the picture plus all the original wires. You get the CONSOLE, CONTROLLER, PACKED IN FF13 GAME, POWER CORD, CONTROLLER CORD, VGA CORD. If you really want I'll throw in my hdmi cord from yamada denki..

- The blu-ray laser on the console is DEAD. Or close to dead. It reads games every once in a while if you reinsert it a few times, but it will need to be replaced (which is relatively cheap and easy). I barely play disc games so it didn't bother me, but this is definitely a fixer-uper project. Dvds play absolutely fine but please remember the Dvds and PS1 games are region locked to Japan.

- The controller is worn, specifically the rubber on the left analog stick is torn and coming off. It still works and I use it without any issue, but I'm simply including it so that if you happen to not have a controller you can get it going. I fully expect you to replace it with whatever controller you wish. The controller was standard white, so nothing special about it.

- FF13 has been used over the years, so the disc is not mint, but it has no major flaws or scratches and plays just fine (on my other ps3). All the original inserts are included and the cover is the limited edition foil version, but the FF14 beta code has been used and is expired. If you have a Japanese Square account, you can redeem the points on the other card..maybe..too lazy to check if there's an expiration date. The plastic case itself is a bit milky but not an issue.

Again, this system is really for the limited edition console and for someone willing to replace the laser (or not if you're all digital like me). It's not in collectible shape as the box is missing and the laser/controller are worn, so the price reflects that, but it's still not your everyday PS3.

Limited edition Panerai Ferarri Gran Turismo Rattrapante 00005. Never worn, all boxes, all contents/warranty cards/registration cards/limited edition cards, everything in complete and mint condition. Serious buyers only, pm me.

DontBlink

For sale, prices include shipping, only within the US:

Pikmin 3 (sealed) - $50
Project X Zone (sealed, just the game) - $23
Zelda Wind Waker HD code - $40
Lego City Undercover Wii U (like new) - $30

Lowered Price!
[QUOTE="God's Beard!";83849689]Ok, here's the picture of my lot. Fire Emblem 3ds with bonus Virtue's Last Reward(installed), Elite Beat Agents and Ninja Gaiden II(installed) for 180 shipped.

sam_08185vlks.jpg
[/QUOTE]

WTS:

GBA:

Pokemon Leafgreen (cart only) - $20

DS:

Pokemon Black v2 - $30

DVDs:

My Neighbo Totoro - $10

Would trade for:

Resident Evil Zero (Wii)
Megaman and Bass (GBA)
Fire Emblem (GBA)
GBA Metroid Games
GBA Castlevania Games

NeoGAF PLUS+!

PM me and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Hey all! Looking to offload a couple items; might add a bit more in the coming days.

First up is a black, Wi-Fi, 16GB iPad 2. This iPad has been used daily without any issues. It definitely shows some signs of use - and I wouldn't suggest this purchase if you're anal about mint condition toys. However, it's definitely been taken care of. There are no chips or dents in the body or screen outside of a tiny knick on a corner. The back has some very light scuffing, and the screenî has two small scratches if held at just the right angle under the light. Nothing about it looks "beat-up;" just doesn't look like it's been babied. Selling because I bought my mom an iPad 4 to replace this.

Secondly I have a black PlayStation Vita handheld - WiFi + 3G model - in great condition. Screen protector installed on Day One. All buttons, screen, touchpad all work great - functionally perfect. Cosmetic condition like a 9/10 just because of your typical "out of the box smudging" and a little dust in the ports and on the sticks. Also will throw in a 4GB memory stick. Selling because I wanted a white PS Vita and bought that a bit ago.

For the iPad, Ebay listings seem to be going for between $240 and $300 in most cases. I'd like $240/shipped via PP Gift (you cover fees), or feel free to pay via regular paypal but add the fees.

For the Vita, I'd like $130/shipped via PP Gift (you cover fees), or feel free to pay via regular paypal but add the fees.

Going to pm you

Selling:

Steam.
Bioshock 1: 2
Bioshock + Super Exagon: 4

Looking for:
Interesting Wii games at reasonable prices. Zack and Wiki, Sin and Punishment, Red STeel, Prime Corruption, etc.

Just received MH3U from Nightz.

Fast shipping, good communication, reliable seller.

5 stars out of 5
5 popcorns out of 5
5 soda drinks out of 5

and 1 great Wii U game.

For sale:

Super Mario RPG SNES
Turtles in Time SNES

Both include the original boxes and manuals, both were play-tested and work great - Mario even has all of my original save files from day one lol.

The condition of the carts is excellent/no marks. The manuals are also very good, but Mario is a lot better comparatively - no folds, tears, and very little corner wear. Turtles' manual is a bit more beat up on the sides and corners, but also has no folds or tears and includes the original fruit snacks coupon on the back.

The boxes are worn. Again, Mario is better but the case definitely has some creases/wrinkles and the tabs are slightly torn. Turtles has corner wear, a few creases, and has surface scratches. Regardless, the boxes don't have any major damage and can stand alone just fine. If you'd like more pictures, I'd be glad to provide them, but please don't buy them and then later tell me the boxes are more beat up than you thought. They are definitely in good shape but no where near pristine.

Please click for bigger pictures.

Chrono Trigger SNES

The cart is is near mint with a slight dent on the top right of the sticker (somewhat visible in the pic) and the battery still has my day one saves from 1995. The manual has slight wear on the covers but no folds or tears and in the insides are immaculate. The box, as you can see, was not as lucky. The top two flaps are quite torn, and the one on the left might actually fall off by the time I ship it lol. The front and back of the box are fine but please be aware there is a good amount of wear on this box.

The player's guide's front/back covers are faded a bit yellow, have some scuffs, and the corners/binding show wear. It has seen some use, but there are no tears or folds on the covers. The insides are also absolutely wonderful save one page, page 22 The Queen Returns, where there is a small hanging rip (more like a chip) at the top of the page. The book is sound and none of the pages are loose or falling apart, but it shows its age.

Obviously the most important thing, the cart, is in working order, but even with the manual being very good I realize the box and guide aren't as collectible as they could be. I am pretty sure I have the included posters somewhere, but as a kid I put them up on my walls and as a result the corners are quite beat up so it's not worth including them.

Click the pictures to enlarge. If you'd like more detailed ones, just shoot me a pm.

Limited Edition Lightning PS3 and Limited Edition FF13 (both Japanese) - As Is

Up for sale is the limited edition PS3 that came with the game during FF13's launch in Japan. This was bought day one by me in Japan and used in Japan until this past year when I brought it back to the states. It, of course, works just fine in the states. The console has the original 250gb hdd that has no issue, and will of course be formatted before sent out. The outside of the console is in surprisingly awesome condition, no real marks or scratches, but please read the following section.

Important:

- The boxes and all included documentation are at my house in Japan, so this sale is essentially for what's in the picture plus all the original wires. You get the CONSOLE, CONTROLLER, PACKED IN FF13 GAME, POWER CORD, CONTROLLER CORD, VGA CORD. If you really want I'll throw in my hdmi cord from yamada denki..

- The blu-ray laser on the console is DEAD. Or close to dead. It reads games every once in a while if you reinsert it a few times, but it will need to be replaced (which is relatively cheap and easy). I barely play disc games so it didn't bother me, but this is definitely a fixer-uper project. Dvds play absolutely fine but please remember the Dvds and PS1 games are region locked to Japan.

- The controller is worn, specifically the rubber on the left analog stick is torn and coming off. It still works and I use it without any issue, but I'm simply including it so that if you happen to not have a controller you can get it going. I fully expect you to replace it with whatever controller you wish. The controller was standard white, so nothing special about it.

- FF13 has been used over the years, so the disc is not mint, but it has no major flaws or scratches and plays just fine (on my other ps3). All the original inserts are included and the cover is the limited edition foil version, but the FF14 beta code has been used and is expired. If you have a Japanese Square account, you can redeem the points on the other card..maybe..too lazy to check if there's an expiration date. The plastic case itself is a bit milky but not an issue.

Again, this system is really for the limited edition console and for someone willing to replace the laser (or not if you're all digital like me). It's not in collectible shape as the box is missing and the laser/controller are worn, so the price reflects that, but it's still not your everyday PS3.

Limited edition Panerai Ferarri Gran Turismo Rattrapante 00005. Never worn, all boxes, all contents/warranty cards/registration cards/limited edition cards, everything in complete and mint condition. Serious buyers only, pm me.

PM incoming.

Nightz

Just received MH3U from Nightz.

Fast shipping, good communication, reliable seller.

5 stars out of 5
5 popcorns out of 5
5 soda drinks out of 5

and 1 great Wii U game.

Positive feedback for Bel_Air_Jeff as well. Move over Will Smith, Bel Air may have a new fresh prince.

Metroid Prime Trilogy Complete - Like New $74 shipped

PilGLjA.jpg

N9oim5o.jpg

7zblFRp.jpg

Kxan2Kp.jpg

Bought this when it came out and before it went out of print. Only beat MP1 on it and then shelved it for years, intending to come back to it. Disc is mint. Only wear is on the manual itself on the very edges as this was how it came when I bought it from Bestbuy. Don't have a Wii or Wii U anymore, so throwing this out there.

Looking to offload a few digital items

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$10

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100 (just going by what I have seen it sold here for previously)

I accept gifted Paypal, Amazon Payments, and maybe Amazon giftcards as well. Offers welcomed :)

Also, can I get a price check on this GAF? Was thinking of selling this locally but I am not sure on what to price it at. Looked on eBay and here but prices are all over the place:

Xbox 360 250gb Elite (black)
-powerbrick
-hdmi cable
-composite cable
Kinect sensor w/ AC adapter
1 black wireless controller
1 white wireless controller (has worn sticks)
1 white chatpad
1 Brand new black wireless controller (OEM new in bag not retail shell)
1 Play-n-charge kit (black)
1 OEM 360 Headset (black)
1 Gamecon X10 Plantronics headset (new/sealed)
1 Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter N

Dance Central
Kinect Sports
Kinect Adventures!
Halo 4
Halo Aniversary
Halo Reach
Gears of War 1
Gears of War 2
Gears of War 3
Rise of Nightmare
Left4Dead 2

Additional info:
-360 was purchased in May 2010 (Splinter Cell Conviction bundle)
-The system has about 70hrs of usage at most.
-Games are in great to mint condition

Sora_N

Had an unexpected pet fee today, I'd really like to move a few things if possible. I'll take offers.

Shipping from Canada, prices do not include shipping. Paypal gift preferred.

PSP:
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness PSP $15
Fate/Extra PSP (Japanese Version, SEALED) $5
Persona 2 PSP Limited Edition Sealed $20

PS2:
Rogue Galaxy (Sealed) PS2 $20
Dark Cloud 2 PS2 (Like new condition) $30
Persona 4 (Sealed) $20

PS3:
Atelier Rorona PS3 $25
Blazblue Continuum Shift Extend Limited Edition PS3 (contents ONLY, excludes the game) $10
Disgaea 4 PS3 Premium Edition w/ figure, SEALED $45

DS:
Disgaea (sealed) $30

IMACOMPUTA

This is a major shot in the dark, but is anybody willing to trade a 3ds xl for a 3ds with ambassador games and a nyko powerpak plus $$$?

Want to sell:
The Wonderful 101 - used, mint condition with case and inserts. No club Nintendo code.

$45 shipped anywhere in the continental U.S. PayPal payment only.

I have awesome feedback in this thread and on eBay.

NoRéN

Positive feedback for Hex

Another excellent transaction with Hex. Great seller. Friendly as always and communication was quick. Highly recommended!

plastik

For sale: Xbox 360 Slim 250GB console in glossy black. Includes two wireless controllers, standard A/V cable, power adapter, and original box. Excellent, working condition. $180 PayPal gift or 185.68 with fees covered by the buyer. US only.

maneil99

ore games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the list, but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked just Pm or add me to ask.

Shadow Warrior - 20$

Day One : Garry's Incident - 14.50$

State of Decay 15.50

Godus : 7 Keys

Castle Story - 15.50

Brothers Tale of Two - 11.50$

Kentucky Route Zero - 9$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast -14$/7 Keys

Football Manager 2014 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

Batman Arkham Origins - 30$ ( Tagged with RU Label but works everywhere and is in english )

The Betrayer - 10$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 10$/ea

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

GunCraft - 11$

Timeshift 8$ ( SALE )

KOF - 16$

Skullgirls - 11$

Chivalry 16$

Rugby Challenger - 28$

Football Manager -35$

War hammer Space Hulk - 18$

Prison Architect - 18$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

Le-mo

WTS: Steam Game Keys Unless noted otherwise

Spec Ops: The Line $5
Cave Story
Closure
Dead Island: GOTY
Dead Space (Origin)
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin)
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor (Origin)
Mirror’s Edge (Origin)
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box (Origin)
Sims 3 Starter Pack (Origins)
Trine 2: Complete Story
Mark of the Ninja
Eets Munchies
Brutal Legend
FTL: Faster Than Light
Fez
Sleeping Dogs $5

$2.50 a game unless noted otherwise.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

eShop Credit:
I will sell US eShop Credit at face value for the international users who aren't able to get it themselves. Increments of $20 or (preferably) $50.

STICKS:

XBOX 360:
Hori Fighting Edge (Used; Good Condition) - $165 shipped
Pretty good condition. Stock ball top has been replaced with a black mesh top. Small chip in top panel (3rd picture). Small white spot under glass panel (4th picture). Signs of wear on front (5th picture). Front left corner of frame is worn/chipped (6th picture).
Please ignore fingerprints in pictures. I wipe every stick down before shipping them out.
Also sorry for blurry picture. My camera phone sucks.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183728_zps4f6dd08c.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183755_zps6957bdd1.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183833_zps7ec7f56d.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183807_zps9b4c8bbd.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130830_183813_zpsd11e96e7.jpg

PS3:
Hori HRAP 3 (Used; Good Condition) - $90 shipped OBO
Does not come stock with Sanwa parts; they have stock Hori parts. I have different sticks in different conditions. Most sticks are in great condition.
Stick #1 - Has plastic crease mark on top left. Might be able to peel back plastic or press it down. Not too familiar with the plastic layer on top of this stick. Other than that, works and looks great.
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130827_010508_zps698df9d2.jpg
Games:
Super Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used) - $7 shipped
Street Fighter 4 (PS3; Used; No case) - $4 shipped
Rage Steam Key w/ Anarchy Edition Pack Code - $5

Blu Rays:
X2 X-Men United (Brand New; Never been opened) - $11 shipped
X-Men Trilogy (Brand New; Never been opened; Includes Digital Copies) - $32 shipped
X-Men Origins Wolverine (Brand New; Never been opened) - $11 shipped
X-Men First Class (Brand new; Never been opened) - $11 shipped

FREE PC Games (Just pay shipping rounded up to the next dollar; usually ~$3 total):
Lego Indiana Jones 2 The Adventure Continues
Venetica
Star Wars The Clone Wars Republic Heroes
Hunted The Demon's Forge

Buying:
Eevee or other Pokemon related stuff
Discounted Best Buy/Amazon.com/GameStop Gift Cards

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF GOLD! (57+ Positive Transactions as a Seller!) (Gonna keep the Feedback List in my B/S/T posts from now on. Feel free to use =])

Seik

Banned
Want to buy

Geforce 770GTX...

...PM me if you have a good deal, I've been wanting to replace my 480GTX since a couple of months, but I can't really afford one of these brand new. I'm in Canada btw. :)

Jzero

Is anyone selling:

1. An 8GB stick of DDR3 XMP ram in good working condition.

or

2. Intel Core i5-3570K in good working condition.

If you have one send me a PM :)

Porridge

ffyf.jpg

$65, free shipping. Shipped in a secure box. I have this listed on a certain auction site as well (probably can guess which one). Just a heads up because it may go sooner than later. Thanks.

UltraViolet UV codes:

Broken City - $2
42: The Jackie Robinson Story - $3
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete First Season - $5

Xbox 360 code:
Crysis 3: Hunter Edition(Code for access to MP and other bonuses) - $2

Also, have some Club Nintendo codes for sale. $3 a piece.

Please PM for any questions you may have. I have positive feedback here as a seller and buyer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom