• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Afroman

Items for sale.

All images for items sold can be seen here.
http://imgur.com/a/1HsNZ#0

PSP 3000 w/ 64GB Memory Stick - $100 or O.B.O.
Piano Black with a Red Front. Just replaced the front, I need to find the original Piano Black from, But i think i have it somewhere. Comes preloaded with 6.60 PRO-C2. 32gb of it is full with stuff. Will come with a case and whatever games i have lying around. Bought this in hopes of catching up on PSP games I missed but it has been sitting here for 6 months untouched. Comes with a legit Photofast card with 2 32gb Sandisk SDs. Needs to go to a good home.
EgkuXUK.jpg
sBOZK7A.jpg

hj9trcV.jpg
wj1KjG6.jpg

sz0mTzt.jpg
foJ2X6u.jpg

cNmVCsf.jpg
hNNKhFN.jpg

Silver/Black Game Boy Micro w/ EZ Flash IV[ - $120 O.B.O /U]

Yet again, bought this thinking i would use this to catch up, but realized my hands are just too big for it. Love it, but it's got to go to a nice new home. Ordered the EZ Flash and waited almost 2 months for it. Great card, little finicky with the SW renaming roms wrong, but what ever. Plays everything i throw at it. Comes with charger and SD card. I think it's 2gb Mini

PS3 Slim with 500GB HDD Broken Blu-Ray Drive - $90 O.B.O.
Been using this as my PSN Only PS3 for a while. The Blu Ray drive probably needs a cleaning or a repair which is cheap, but i just don't have the time to do it as I also have another one downstairs thats works great. This can be an easy fix, or if someone has a PS+ account and just wants to play PSN (like me) Then this is a great way to go. Comes with power cord and HDMI but thats it, NO Controller.

JXD S7300B Dual Core Android Gamepad Device - $100 O.B.O
Full on android device with built in game pad. 7in screen with 8 buttons, dual analog, and pretty firm D-Pad. Played through a few SNES and NES games with it without fail. Selling it as it's a hobby device. Emulators need to be updated and managed.. always new firmwares with new features to fix the imperfections of the Chinese makers. Great forum with lots of info at boards.dingoonity.org/jxd-devices/ Device does have 1 major issue. The accelerometer does not work on it. That has no effect on the game play of games with buttons.. but the screen will not flip to landscape on it's own. So, to fix this there is an ap on the Play Store that can flip the screen, which i have right on the desktop.

Edit: Moved Pokemon and GTAV to Ebay

Still available:

$30 Dragon's Crown Vita - complete, opened. Also would accept trade for another Vita game. Make offers.

Prices Paypal USD and shipped in the USA only.

I have a few sales on here and 600+ on Ebay (mlgamescards). Thanks!

asdad123

looking to sell my Asus G46VW Republic of Gamers Laptop. It was originally bought at best buy about a year ago for $1000. Since then, I have upgraded it and it is now one that you cant buy with the same specs.

Specs are:
i7 3620qm 2.3Ghz Quad Core (Originally i5 dual core which I will include)
14" 1600x900 Anti Glare Scree (Originally 1366x768 anti glare)
256gb mSATA Crucial m4 SSD + 750gb 5400rpm original HDD (both drives are in the computer)
8gb RAM
Gtx660m 2gb
Backlit Keyboard
Charger cable is a little frayed, but I covered it with electrical tape and no problems.

Thermal Pastes have been replaced and the laptop runs very cool. Most I have seen is about 70C during gaming with the fan barely audible. Its a great gaming laptop, but I just built a gaming desktop.

All in all, I spent over $1500 on this ($1000 for PC, $200 for SSD, $280 for CPU, and $150 for the screen)

I will sell it for 830 shipped, 775 local pickup (07407)\

Also got a Zelda Wind Waker HD Collectors Edition from Gamestop.

$100 shipped if payed via Paypal

woodypop

He's probably having trouble because Gamestop held a bunch of copies back of this and Metroid Prime, flooded the market with them recently, and called them 'rare'. They're even advertised in the gamestop bf ad. The demand and value has gone down by a lot :-\
Yup. I almost bit on a copy for about that price, but decided to hold off and try my luck at GS on Black Friday.

WTB Wii U Console (don't necessarily need any games with it, looking for the cheapest price possible)

I feel as if I'll have better luck on Craigslist, but its worth a try :)

Petrie

Banned
If anyone is looking for a release day Killzone PS4 bundle get at me. The friend I ordered this second unit for is backing out for financial reasons, so before I cancel it figured I'd see if we could find it a home.

FS: So I've got two PlayStation 4 preorders from Amazon for release day delivery. Was supposed to be for myself but I just found out I'm going to be out of the country for the next month and a half and will essentially miss launch day.

I will change the delivery address to yours and have the system shipped via Prime with release day delivery.

PM me with offers!!

Have some feedback on the feedback doc, if it matters.

Bump -- these will come with release day delivery. Looking at the going prices I'll do $500 if Amazon doesn't charge tax in your state, $525 if they do.

I am kicking around the idea of selling my 2012 MacBook Pro with retina display. It has the 1gb Nvidia 650m video card, 8 gb of ram, and the 256 gb SSD. It's the 2.3 quad core i7 processor. Has very low charge cycles (around 30) and has AppleCare through June 2015. Also has no scratches or anything, it's in perfect condition. I'm just curious if there is any interest here before I explore other avenues to sell it. Obviously I will provide pictures. I'm at work right now and just figure I'd see if anyone here might have some interest in my MacBook before I investigate the Craigslist route.

NeoGAF GOLD seller! Buy with confidence. I ship within the United States and accept payments through PayPal only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. All prices include shipping.

FOR SALE OR TRADE:

Red Dead Redemption GOTY (360, sealed) - $15
Grand Theft Auto V (PS3, Blimp code included) - $35
Nier (360) - $10
Max Payne 3 Season Pass (Steam) - $2
Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 Remix PS3 Dynamic Theme - $5

WANT:

PSN credit (looking for $50)
PSN+ subscription

Movement

Selling a limited #'d Game of Thrones 'Harbringer' Mondo poster done by Ken Taylor unwrapped, still in shipping container.

EHWEXN0.jpg

I'm asking for $60 shipped.

I also have available Ken Taylor's Jurrasic Park poster #314/475. PIC (sorry for the terrible photo)

ueFABWz.jpg

For this one, I'm asking $175 shipped. PM me with any offers, thanks!

JeTmAn81

Positive feedback for teepo from me as well. I'm just mad I couldn't buy all four of his codes to get a year of Netflix at >50% off. 3 months is still good!

NES Reproductions:
All games are very clean, labels are mint, batteries are working, very fun games.

Peacock King 1 $25
Peacock King 2 $28

Get the pair for $42!

Mr. Gimmick $42
This is the USA version with the full sound. There is a ding along the left edge where the cart was dropped.

Final Fantasy 2 $25
Joy Mech Fight $28

Both have brand new batteries. Get the pair for $50

Loose NES carts:
Bart vs Space Mutants $5
Big Nose the Caveman $8
Castlevania $20
Castlevania 2 $8 has marker on back label
Castlevania 3 $18
Chip and Dale Rescue Rangers $12
Darkwing Duck $24
Double Dragon 3 $10
Donkey Kong Classics $!0 has some ink and pen scratches on label, not too bad
Ducktales $15
Fist of the North Star $8 has ink on label
Ice Climber $12
Kirby's Adventure $12
Little Nemo Dream Master $6
Metroid $12
Ninja Gaiden $7
Pac-Man (Tengen) $6
Rampage $10
Star Wars $12
Three Stooges $5
Tiny Toons $5
TMNT 2 $10 had ink on back, cleaned away but still slightly visible
Whomp 'Em $10

$4 each/Buy-3-Get-1-Free:
Adventures of Bayou Billy
Demon Sword
Dr. Mario
Ikari Warriors
Ikari Warriors 2
Karnov
Kid Niki
Legacy of the Wizard
Marble Madness
StarTropics
Street Fighter 2010

Feel free to PM me with any questions, or picture requests. I accept Paypal only at the moment. Selling to the continental US and Canada ONLY! Buyer pays shipping which will be determined via USPS.

Frostburn

WTS

iPad 4th Gen 16GB Wi-Fi
Comes with original box, charger, paperwork, etc as well as a SwitchEasy exec case in black. There are no scratches or cosmetic issues at all, anything seen in the pictures if the fault of fuzz or the camera. Sorry for the low-fi pictures:
$375 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

Logitech mk710 wireless keyboard mouse combo (New)
$70 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Gold Remote Bundle (New)
Near Mint, no dents in box, new and sealed (I bought this with the intention of re-buying a Nintendo Wii and just never did)
$130 Shipped USA only / Paypal only

televator

I am GAFplus.

Gonna try something different. Games aren't selling but I'm still looking for good deals on games or movies I'm looking for so I'm gonna put my WTB on the top this time.

Want to buy/Want to trade for:
Games
Endless Ocean 2
Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy
Killzone Trilogy
Star Wars Racer [PC]
Silent Hill 4 [PC]
Spec Ops The Line [PS3 or PC]

Movies/Shows
Fullmetal Alchemist
Samurai Jack
Clone Wars [Animated]

Misc.
Manual for Pikmin [Gamecube]
Intel Core 2 Quad Q9550 or server equivalent

WTS
Shipping to the US only. Shipping cost included in prices. Prices are negotiable for multiple items. Want/trade list at the bottom.

**Click names for images of each game**

NES:
-Dr. Mario $6
-The Legend of Zelda $12
-Super Mario Bros. 2 $10
-Super Mario Bros. 3 $10
-Spike V'ball/World Cup $5
-Mario Bros./Duck Hunt $5
SEGA Genesis:
-Flashback $3
SEGA Saturn:
-Nights $10
PS1:
-Final Fantasy Chronicles $10
-Final Fantasy VII $30
N64:
-Diddy Kong Racing $10
-Donkey Kong 64 $10
-CIB Mario 64 $30
-Star Wars: Episode I Racer
-Tony Hawk's Pro Skater
Dreamcast:
-Jet Grind Radio [Missing manual] $10
-Skies of Arcadia [2 copies] $55 EACH
Gamecube:
-Super Monkey Ball 2 $7
-1080 Avalanche $7
-Mario Kart Double Dash $20
Disk only games
-StarFox Adventures $5
-Metroid Prime $5
PS2:
-Dragon Quest VIII [demo missing] $7
-Dynasty Warriors 2 $7
-Okage $10
-Phantom Brave with guide book SOLD
-Kingdom Hearts $10
-Dot Hack Infection Part 1 $15
-Tales of Legendia $20
-Grandia 3 SOLD
-Star Wars Racer Revenge $6
-Xenosaga Ep 1 SOLD
-Starocean $7
-Disgaea: Hour of Darkness $10
Game Boy:
-Super Mario Land $5

I also have extra manuals for N64, GC, and Wii.

Official Memory Cards:
PS1, PS2 $5 Each

xaosslug

sensationally positive feedback for Somnia! Everything arrived in awesome condition. Fast shipping, great price. Pleasure to deal with, highly recommended. <3

Code_Link

I'm looking for a GameCube box. I have all my consoles in the original boxes, but someone threw this particular one away "accidentally". It's a platinum GCN and it was the Metroid Prime Bundle Box. If not, I'll settle for the normal Platinum GCN box. :(

Thanks in advance. :(

Shadownet

Banned
Want to sell the following things: Price can be negotiate and if you just want one thing out of the bundle or something just let me know. If you want to see the pictures of any product, just PM me and I'll send it to you. I don't know how to put non-url pictures on here.

PM me if you see something you like.

1) Playstation Vita System with code for the Walking Dead game. (sealed, brand new)

2) Killzone: Mercenary (Vita game)

3) Uncharted Golden Abyss (Vita game)

4) Assassin's Creed 3 Collector Edition Connor's Statue and Belt Buckle

5) a bunch of official strategy guides:
Madden 13
Hitman Absolution (limited edition guide)
Halo 4 (limited edition guide)
Mass Effect 3
Uncharted 3
Assasssin's Creed 3 (limited edition guide)

6)Game of Throne Season 1 (Blu-Ray, opened but never used)

7) Killer is Dead Collector Edition Artbook and Soundtrack DVD

8) Batman Arkham Origins Exclusive Limited Lithograph Poster (2 sided)

9) Pokemon X and Y Exclusive Lithograph Post Cards of Xerneas and Yvestal (2 Post Cards)

10) Grand Theft Auto 5 Collector Edition Lithograph Print of Trevor, Franklin and Michael (come with official GTA 5 protective folder)

11) Metal Gear Rising rare pre-order art-booklet

12) Fire Emblem: Awakening rare pre-order art-booklet

13) Ni No Kuni Steelbook Case (PS3)

14) Exclusive Lithographs:
- Metal Gear Rising Revengeance
- Assassin's Creeds III
- Monster University
- Finding Nemo

15) Batman Arkham Origins launch night poster

16) Batman Arkham Origins Collector Edition Joker's Statue!

17) Assassin's Creed III Connor's first sketch (this is extremely rare, was sent to me by Ubiworkshop. I doubt there's more than maybe a few hundreds in the world, come with an official letter with signatures of the entire team on it)

18) Frank Quietly's Characters Post Cards Set 1 and 2 (I got it at Baltimore Comic Con, very rare and beautifully done, each set come with 6 post cards)

19) Iron Man Blu Ray Steelbook (incredibly rare, I think it's one of the rarest one)

20) I'm kinda hesitant on selling this because I love the game so much. But I got the Ni No Kuni Wizard Edition (been opened but everything is still there and accounted for. I'll even throw in the Ni No Kuni steelbook I got listed above as a freebie)

Willing to take cash via PayPal or Gift Cards to places like Gamestop, Target, Amazon or Best Buy. PM for pictures of products if you want to see anything.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Wtb a Surface Pro (1), preferably with type cover (original fine). Throw me a pm.

Still have stuff to get rid of, so keep the orders coming.
Also, not really doing requests, but I might add a new game or so occasionally.

Limited stock as usual. First come, first served.

Game: Ironclad Tactics
Price: $6.50 / $13 [Single gift / 2-Pack]

Game: Castle Story
Price: $12

Game: Full Mojo Rampage
Price: $9

Game: Betrayer
Price: $8

Game: Urban Trial Freestyle
Price: $7.50

Game: Dream

Game: Legend of Dungeon

Game: Door Kickers

Game: Foul Play
Price: $6

Game: Hammerwatch
Price: $4

NeoGAF Platinum

Payment with Paypal in USD.
All my games are Steam gifts from store, no CD-keys.

isual

superb positive feedback for The Teachinator

sold me a nexus 7 in mint condition.

item was shipped fast and in an abundant amount of bubble wrap, and a partial refund was returned due to some missing items as well.

thanks !

WTS:

Pokemon Soul Silver - Game card only, $25 shipped
New Super Mario Bros. U - $40 shipped

Game of Thrones Season 2 Blu-ray - $35 shipped

Also looking to trade for Ace Attorney Dual Destinies (3DS points)

Garcia Hotspur

Neo Member
WTS: Megaman Legends 2 complete (2 small cracks on front of case otherwise perfect condition)

Price: $65 shipped in US (Additional for international shipping.)

WTS: Very rare Japanese Zelda Majora's Mask Goron Link figure (no box, figure+stand)

Price: $85 shipped in US (Addition for international shipping.)

WTS: Megaman & Bass GBA (Box+game only, no instructions)
I currently have no way of checking that this game is still playable, but I have no reason to assume it is in bad condition. I have always taken good care of my games. Just a fair heads up.

Price: $30 shipped in US. (Additional for international shipping) If you only want the game, I'll sell it for $20 shipped in the US.

Paypal only. May entertain offers if you think a price is too high.
Will ship within 1 week of purchase. Full time student and part time job, so I cannot guarantee same day shipping.

Selling 3DS XL about 6 months old with light wear. All games digital downloads from eShop. Over $650 of merchandise selling for $350 shipped. Pics linked below.

Blue 3DS XL + 32GB SD Card + Case

Retail Games (all digital downloads):
Animal Crossing
Code of Princess
Donkey Country Returns 3D
Fire Emblem: Awakening
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
Paper Mario: Stick Star
Luigi's Mansion
Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask
Shin Megami Tensai IV
Super Mario 3D Land