• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sciv

Neo Member
dlKZfqS.jpg

Trying to sell a PS4 launch edition pre-order. Grabbed shortly after the amazon page went up so it should be one of the first. I'm looking to upgrade my GPU instead of a PS4 at this time so any extra money is useful. Whenever the money is received I will switch the delivery address to yours. Can do free (5-8), 3 day or 2 day shipping, no options for next day. PM any offers. Thanks!

Amazon payment preferably. I have top rated ebay seller credentials if requested

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

PS4 preorder through Amazon (launch edition, just the console, not a bundle).

The price is from $500-536 depending on whether or not Amazon collects taxes in your state. If they don't, great, the price is $500. If they do, not so great, price is $536. PM me if you are interested and we will work out the details.

Paypal gift. US only. Gaf Gold.

adg1034

WTS:

White PS Vita in mint condition - $240 shipped
DMTPSlt.jpg

O1AdABC.jpg

Comes with:
  • Two 4GB Vita memory cards
  • Wipeout 2048, complete with box
  • Assassin's Creed: Liberation (cart only)
  • The shockingly (and I mean shockingly) comfortable Nerf case/grip/thing
  • Official Sony foam sleeve
  • Heavy-duty clamshell case
  • Official Sony cartridge/memory card case (holds 8 carts/2 memory cards)
  • Charger
  • USB cable
The system itself is perfect except for a tiny nick on the Vita's physical right side. I didn't notice it until someone pointed it out to me, but I'm mentioning it for completion's sake. Plus, this has had minimal playtime, so all buttons and controls work like they're brand new.

Also selling:

Official Xbox 360 wireless controller (white, a bit used, comes with Play & Charge kit) - $24 shipped
Official Xbox 360 20GB hard drive - $16 shipped
Official Xbox 360 VGA AV cable (comes with RCA -> 3.5mm audio adapter) - $16 shipped
bit Generations - Boundish (GBA), complete in box. Perfect condition. $16 shipped
Mario & Luigi Superstar Saga (GBA), cart only. $16 shipped
Klonoa: Empire of Dreams (GBA), cart only. The label is a little faded. $5 shipped

C-Drive

WTS:

Pokemon Y (3DS) - $32 - Used and complete. SOLD

Amazing Spider-Man Ultimate Edition (Wii U) - $18 - Used and complete.
WWE 13 (Xbox 360) - $15 - Used and complete.
Castlevania Mirror of Fate (3DS) - $19 - Sealed. SOLD

Ghost Recon Shadow Wars (3DS) - $8 - Used and complete.
Steel Diver (3DS) - $7 - Sealed.

Doctor Who Complete Fifth Series (Blu-ray) - $15 - Sealed.
Doctor Who Complete Sixth Series (Blu-ray) - $15 - Sealed.

All prices include shipping to the U.S. only.

I prefer PayPal via Gift option (unless you'd like to pay the fees) and will only ship within the US. Just shoot me a PM if something interests you.

I am a NeoGaf Plus Seller.

kidko

WTS

Apple gift card

$262 balance

I want $225 OBO

Been on Ebay for years as Coreya513 and on IGN and Day 1 Patch forums. Great Rep. Bought many times off here as well.

Positive feedback for seller Maddux4163. I bought his Apple gift card and it worked great when I used it right away.

Thanks!

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm looking to sell a bunch of my UMDs. I know they're probably not ever going to get played at this point, and I'll likely rebuy most of them on my Vita. They're all original prints in good condition with box and manual unless otherwise noted. Prices include shipping to the US. I had no offers for a bundle, so I wil sell these individually. I will provide a discount if you purchase multiple games.

Ys Oath in Felghana Premium Edition (Sealed) - $40
Ys I & II Chronicles Premium Edition (Brand new but opened, was a display copy at EB) - $40
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero? Premium Edition - $30
IQ Mania (Import) - $30
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins (Sealed) - $23
Ridge Racer 2 (Euro import, Platinum Hits) - $20
Gradius Collection - $18
Final Fantasy (Sealed, Favorites sticker on cellophane) - $15
Persona 3 Portable - $15
Final Fantasy IV: The After Collection - $14
Patapon 3 - $13 (Sealed)
Tactics Ogre: Let Us Cling Together - $12 Held
Final Fantasy Tactics - War of the Lions - $10
Phantasy Star Portable - $10
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - $10
Wipeout Pulse - $8
Killzone Liberation - $6 Held

isual

hope you guys can help.

I bought a game on ebay, paid for it, then all of a sudden I was able to get a copy of it.

Now I asked the seller to cancel the item. They obliged, sent me an email for cancellation, I accepted.

This was on 10/16, it is 10/24 now.

Apparently, from googling I was supposed to wait for the seller to send a refund before I accepted the cancellation email (there was no disclaimer about that whatsoever). What can I do now ? The item's worth is 49 USD. I have sent an email to the seller asking if they have sent me a refund yet no response.

Istaerion

hope you guys can help.

I bought a game on ebay, paid for it, then all of a sudden I was able to get a copy of it.

Now I asked the seller to cancel the item. They obliged, sent me an email for cancellation, I accepted.

This was on 10/16, it is 10/24 now.

Apparently, from googling I was supposed to wait for the seller to send a refund before I accepted the cancellation email (there was no disclaimer about that whatsoever). What can I do now ? The item's worth is 49 USD. I have sent an email to the seller asking if they have sent me a refund yet no response.

Besides initiating a chargeback with your respective bank/payment service, I don't see much you can do in that situation.

WTS:

Grand Theft Auto V Xbox 360 [great condition - played maybe 15 minutes max]

The Last of Us PS3 [Sealed]

Metro: Last Night Xbox 360 [good condition]

Uncharted 3 PS3 [good condition]

isual

Besides initiating a charge back with your respective bank/payment service, I don't see much you can do in that situation.

Its ok. thanks for your response. I suppose after I finally emailed the seller that I would do the chargeback via my bank, I got an email saying 'I got refunded'....

sfried

XFX Core Edition FX-787A-CNFC Radeon HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB
Hi. I purchased this card new six months ago, and have used it on and off. It's in excellent condition and was never overclocked. It comes with everything in the pictures. I have a verified Paypal account, and will send Invoice to whomever is interested. I'm looking to sell for $125.00(Shipping Included). Thank you.
I'm interested. See PM for details.

iHEO

Banned
Hello everyone, I'm new here so let me introduce myself first. I'm a steam game seller, I've done 10 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/, or send me an email to smileyrainbow.bk at gmail.com. My friendlist is usually full so it might take a moment before I can accept your invite.

Here is the list of my best sellers, I have almost everything on steam but I can't list them all, if you're looking for something that's not in the list feel free to contact me.

Games on sales/New releases

NBA2K14 ROW - $20
Scribblenauts Unmasked ROW - $20
NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst - $25
LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20
Borderlands 2 GOTY - $37
Payday 2 - $20 - 4 Pack $63
XCOM: Enemy Within - $20

Other games

Rayman Legends ROW - $18
Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition ROW - $20
Call of Duty: Ghosts Pre Order $37
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow – Ultimate Edition ROW $20
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified $34
Batman: Arkham Origins $33

I tried to use spoiler tag to make the post shorter, but seems like spoiler tag on neogaf doesnt work like that, my apologize for the long post.

And anyone know who's responsible for the neogaf rep list?

Silfolion

Have

FFXIV ARR Collector Edition (NA) Key - $35

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10

Serious Sam 3: BFE steam key - $5
Dungeon Siege steam key - $3
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key - $6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key - $3
Iron Brigade - steam key - $3
Toy Soldiers steam key - $3
DEADLIGHT steam key - $3

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $9
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

knee

WTS:

Xenoblade - $55

PM me :)

I can't believe it, it's been like 3 times you're trying to sell it here and nobody picked it yet, plus that's one hell of a deal.

He's probably having trouble because Gamestop held a bunch of copies back of this and Metroid Prime, flooded the market with them recently, and called them 'rare'. They're even advertised in the gamestop bf ad. The demand and value has gone down by a lot :-\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom