• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

saelz8

ASUS R9280X DC2T. 2 Weeks Old. Light Use. Still Under Warranty (Obviously)

Fvh7nnSl.jpg

$309. Shipped. Paypal Gift Only. Continental USA Only.

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

Games:
Anarchy Reigns (PS3) - $11
Diddy Kong Racing (N64) - $11
Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $26
Rogue Galaxy w/ Official Guide (PS2) - $30
Half-Life (PS2) - $10
Comic Jumper (XBLA) - $5

Misc. Gaming Hardware:
PS2 Multitap - $6
Fat PS3 Internal Fan (Original Part) - $10

Misc. Crap:
Drawn Together (Entire Series) - $20
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Vomule 3 - $10
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Vomule 4 - $15
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia Vomule 5 - $15 - Or All 3 for $30

White/Blue Batman Logo Belt Buckle - $10

I also have a bunch of PS2/GC/GBA instructional booklets, just in case you want to make one of your games a "complete" version. PM me which ones you want and I'll see if I have them. They'll be $2 (Sorry, had to increase the price otherwise I might as well be giving them away.) each and shipping will vary depending on how many you want.

Here is the list of all the manuals I have:

WTB

Paypal

Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou (Daily Lives of High School Boys) Blu Ray Set

Mikeside

I have an almost-new Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB with a Type keyboard cover that a friend has asked me to sell.

Her boyfriend gave it to her for her birthday this summer, but she used it once & now they've broken up she doesn't feel bad about selling it.

UK based, looking for £500 without cover, £570 with.

Dropping the price of this Microsoft Surface Pro 128GB to £450 with the keyboard as the 2nd gen is coming out. Everything boxed, immaculate & barely used.

...I think I'm OK to repost now, aren't I?

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
I guess this is a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has some sort of smart phone that they don't use anymore but which would make a good media player if all the phone stuff could be modded out (to save battery life) and would be willing to sell for cheap? Obviously it would need a microSD slot. I've heard this is something some people do to decent effect.

MooMoo

I guess this is a long shot, but I don't suppose anyone has some sort of smart phone that they don't use anymore but which would make a good media player if all the phone stuff could be modded out (to save battery life) and would be willing to sell for cheap? Obviously it would need a microSD slot. I've heard this is something some people do to decent effect.
Out of curiosity how cheap are you looking for and how long would you be willing to wait? I would be willing to sell my Galaxy S3 but if I did it'd be to buy a Nexus 5 which is on backorder for a month or so... Probably not the answer/response you're looking for haha.

DarthWoo

Out of curiosity how cheap are you looking for and how long would you be willing to wait? I would be willing to sell my Galaxy S3 but if I did it'd be to buy a Nexus 5 which is on backorder for a month or so... Probably not the answer/response you're looking for haha.

My only purpose for it would be to use it as an MP3 player (have one, but 4GB is so pathetically tiny), so I don't really want to spend all too much. Time isn't as much of an issue.

JeTmAn81

I have my old Droid X, but it's buggy and the screen has some issues. I did use it for a music player like that for a while.

MooMoo

My only purpose for it would be to use it as an MP3 player (have one, but 4GB is so pathetically tiny), so I don't really want to spend all too much. Time isn't as much of an issue.
$175 is about as cheap as I'd be willing to go (16GB S3 in pretty good shape; it'd come with a case for use with the normal battery; I'd also pack in the extended battery I bought for it but the case won't fit with it), although I suspect that's not as cheap a price as you'd like. JeTmAn81 probably has something more in line with what you want though.

fosholv

WTS Nvidia/Steam promotion codes:

Batman Arkham Origins: $35
Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag: $40
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist: $35
All three games: $100

Paypal or Amazon gift card

Le-mo

I'm selling my PS4 launch edition from Amazon. I decided to use the money on Christmas presents instead since the launch games don't interest me. I'm looking for $550 or $450 to cover the cost of the console and trades. PM if interested. I'm not interested in trades related to Microsoft or Nintendo consoles.
Reposting.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Well, if you have amazon you can just simply change the shipping address to whomever you are sending it to before it ships. Some dude in another thread said a CS rep told him amazon would put the orders on the backburner if you did that, but I doubt his (the CS rep, not the poster) veracity as there's really nothing to indicate they'd do that nor any reason why considering it's not effecting anything on amazon's end anyways as long as you're not changing it at the last min.

When I talked to them they said it would impact the shipping day and when I tried it anyway the site wanted me to pick a new shipping method including standard or 2-day. No overnight or release day like the order currently has.

I dunno, I plan to just talk to them when it ships and have them call UPS/FedEX to hold it for me.

DarthWoo

$175 is about as cheap as I'd be willing to go (16GB S3 in pretty good shape; it'd come with a case for use with the normal battery; I'd also pack in the extended battery I bought for it but the case won't fit with it), although I suspect that's not as cheap a price as you'd like. JeTmAn81 probably has something more in line with what you want though.

Yeah, honestly I'm looking for something that, while still in decent condition, might otherwise just be a throwaway for someone else.

Frolow

Banned
WTS:

Games:
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4
Mega Man 2 Tiger Electronics Handheld (1988, Great Shape) - $20

DVDs
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $35
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $30

Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.

FlipJonesy

Neo Member
Shipping to the US. All prices include shipping. Accepting paypal. Open to offers.
Photos available upon request.

WTS

PS3
$30 Dark souls Collector's edition "mid tier" (The steel case, not steel book edition)
$10 Skyrim

For PS3, I've also have: (Make me an offer for one or multiple of the below games)
Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
Bioshock 1
Brutal Legend
COD MW2
Dead Space 1
Fallout 3
Fallout NV
GTA IV
Infamous 1
Just Cause 2
Killzone 2
MGS4
Portal 2

mjc

WTS:

Metroid Prime Trilogy (Wii, sealed and in perfect condition) - $100

Tales of Vesperia Limited Edition (360, open but in excellent condition. Soundtrack included) - $80

Final Fantasy VI (GBA, sealed and in perfect condition) - $90

Mass Effect Collector's Edition (360, open but in excellent condition. All extras are included) - $50

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition (PS3, open but in excellent condition. Artbook and special box included) - $50

I'm open to negotiating price so long as its reasonable. Prices include shipping to the US. Paypal or Amazon credit is acceptable!

Heysoos

Hoping I'm not breaking any rules here but how much do you guys think I should be looking to ask for for the following:

Vita with a pretty much flawless front screen and back pad has some very light minor scratches
P4Golden, Lumines, Rayman Origins, Mortal Kombat
32gig card
Hard case
All cables and box.

Probably going to put it up on Craigslist since I have the weekend available.

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
WTS

Limbo
. Steam version

WTB

I am a NeoGAF PLUS Buyer and I'm in the market for retro games. Lots of them. Many of these collections I'm starting from scratch so just let me know what you've got and don't think that it might be too common! You can PM me or list what you have in the thread, either works. I am looking for NTSC-US only, unless otherwise specified.

Sega Master System games (CIB only, PAL acceptable)
Sega Genesis games (CIB only, also looking for some boxes+manuals only to complete some games)
Sega CD games (CIB only)
Sega 32X games (CIB only)
Sega Saturn games (CIB only, prefer US but JPN versions are acceptable in some cases)
Sega Dreamcast games (CIB only)
NES games (cart only)
SNES games (cart only)
N64 games (cart only)
TurboGrafx-16 games (Jewel Case+HuCard or CIB)

decaf

Bit of an odd offer, but I'm looking to buy Mega Stones from Pokemon X/Y.

I'm only after the version exclusives.

Guide to get them is here; YouTube has guides for each too.

Can send you the money via PayPal or gift you something on Steam. PM me.

Hugstable

Banned
WTS: I can gift any steam game from 20-40$

WTB: Kid Icarus Uprising
EO4
Radiant Historia
The World Ends With You
3DS Eshop Credit (US)

woodypop

Positive feedback for ddrtyger!

Sold me some 16-bit goodies. Great communication and speedy shipping, easy to work with! Thankee!

RkOwnage

Selling my 2013 Nexus 7 32gb Tablet
I've had it for about 2 months and used it mainly at night for surfing the internet. It is unlocked and rooted, but I can unroot and relock if need be, I will obviously wipe it clean for anyone wanting to buy, but wanting to get rid of it for the iPad Mini Retina

Also includes a folio case: The case is the one in this link: https://play.google.com/store/devices/details/Nexus_7_2013_Case_Black?id=nexus_7_2013_case_black

Asking $210 for it shipped. PM for more info, or pics.

kn1ves24

Positive feedback for Reckoner and Vaco6121

Bought a ps2 game from Vaco and sold a steam game to Reckoner. Great dealing with both.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS Nexus 4 black, 16 GB, mint and CIB. Looking for $230 shipped. PM me.

Lemstar

Probably a long shot, but does anyone have a Steam copy (or Steam key) of King of Fighters XIII for cheaper than the current sale price? Something in the $10-12 range would be swell.

Sixfortyfive

He who pursues two rabbits gets two rabbits.
Want to buy: New Super Mario Bros U + New Super Luigi U combo disc that just came out with the new Wii U bundle in North America. Please PM if interested.

ddrtyger

Neo Member
WTS

Shipping will cost about $2 - $10 depending on weight of item(s).

Consoles
(All come with 1 controller)
Nintendo 3DS (Purple) – $135
Xbox 360 (White, 20GB) – $85
Nintendo NES – $35
Nintendo 64 w/ Jumper Pak – $35
Nintendo 64 w/ Expansion Pak – $45
Sega Dreamcast – $30

Sony Playstation Games (All for $65)
Bust-a-Groove 2 (Disc Only, quite scuffed) – $20 (PS1)
Vandal Hearts (Case & Disc) – $20 (PS1)
Rogue Galaxy (Case & Disc) – $12 (PS2)
Romancing SAGA (Case & Disc) – $12 (PS2)
Final Fantasy X – $7 (PS2)
B-Boy – $5 (PS2)

Nintendo 3DS/DS (All for $110)
Pokemon Y (NEW) – $35
Fire Emblem: Awakening – $35
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team - $30
Paper Mario: Sticker Star – $20

Nintendo Gamecube
Mario Kart: Double Dash (Case & Disc) – $20
Luigi’s Mansion (Case & Disc) – $15
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes – $15
Metroid Prime w/ Bonus MP2 – $15
Metroid Prime – $10

Nintendo N64 Games
Mortal Kombat Trilogy – $15
South Park Rally (w/ Box) – $10
Clayfighter 63 1/3 – $7
F-Zero X – $7
Jet Force Gemini – $5
Star Wars: Shadows of the Empire – $5

Super Nintendo SNES Games (All for $75)
Aladdin – $10
Killer Instinct – $10
Romance of the Three Kingdoms III: Dragon of Destiny – $10
Starfox – $10
Batman Returns – $7
Eye of the Beholder – $5
Gradius III – $5
Ken Griffey Jr Major League Baseball – $5
Kirby’s Avalanche – $5
Super Empire Strikes Back – $5
Tetris Attack – $5
The Lion King – $5

Nintendo NES Games (All for $30)
Kiwi Kraze – $15
Donkey Kong Classics – $8
Tiny Toon Adventures 2: Trouble in Wackyland – $8
Faxanadu – $5

Accessories
Nintendo Wii Fighting Stick – $30
Nintendo Power Pad – $25
Xbox 360 Kinect w/ Kinect Adventures – $25
N64 Video Matic Cart Holder – $10
Nintendo 64 Rumble Pak – $5
Nintendo 64 Memory Pak – $5
NES Four Score – $5
NES Satellite – $5
NES Zapper – $5
NES/SNES RF Switch – $5
Sega Genesis AC Adapter – $5
Sega Genesis Controller – $5

mackattk

Looks like I will need to sell my PS4 preorder.

LEwKYNm.png

Looking for $500 if your state doesn't charge tax, if it does add that amount to the total.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom