• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldensun

Want to Sell:

This is a long shot, but is anyone willing to buy any of my old Yugioh, Duel Masters and Magic the Gathering Cards?

I haven't played Yugioh in years, so I only have cards from maybe the first 10-14 sets. Duel Masters has been a while too, I think I stopped after 6 or 7 sets into that.

Magic I played only 2 blocks, Alara and Zendikar. Anything from those blocks and the 20XX set(s) around them I will most likely have cards from.

Again, if you potentially want to buy anything that falls under the categories I listed above, please PM me! I will get back to you ASAP with a full list of the cards I have to offer.

If you already have any cards in mind, please include them in your PM and I'll let you know if I have them! Most of my cards are mint / nearmint as I have always taken good care of them.

patientx

I can take paypal and I want 480$

I want to sell my blue NTSC Ambassador 3DSXL. Very clean and no prints or any lines.
Charger is not original and also it is a euro charger but the 3ds is ntsc. Except ambassador games there are 41 games in there with an eshop cost of 340 dollars.

Ambassador Games
--------------------------
F-Zero: Maximum Velocity
Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
Kirby & The Amazing Mirror
Mario Kart: Super Circuit
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Metroid Fusion
The Kegend of Zelda - The Minish Cap
Wario Land 4
Wario Ware, Inc.
Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
Balloon Fight 5$
Donkey Kong Jr. 5$
Ice Climber 5$
Metroid5$Nes Open Tournament Golf 5$
Super Mario Bros. 5$
The Legend of Zelda5$
Wrecking Crew 5$
Yoshi 5$
Zelda II: The Advanture of Link 5$

3D Games
Art of Balance Touch! 7$
Attack of The Friday Monsters! 8$
ATV Wild Ride 3D 8$
Bird Mania 2$
Dillon's Rolling Western 10$
Escape Vector 10$
Excitebike 6$
Fractured Souls 12$
Fun! Fun! Minigolf Touch! 5$
Gardenscapes 8$
Gunman Clive 2$
Ketzal's Corridors 7$
Kid Icarus 3D 6$
Let's Golf 7$
Liberation Maiden 8$
Nano Assault EX 15$
New Super Mario Bros 2 40$
Picross E 6$
Picross E2 6$
Picross E3 6$
Pushmo 7$
Sakura Samurai: Art of The Sword 7$
Samurai Sword Destiny 6$
Slitherlink 5$
Steamworld DIG - A Fistful of Dirt! - 9$
Tokyo Crash Mobs 7$
Xevious 6$
Zen Pinball 7$
Zombie Slayer DIOX 6$

others
---------------------------
Delbo 2$
Donkey Kong (Gameboy) 4$
Kirby's Dream Land 4$
Mario's Picross 4$
Mario vs. DK - Minish March Again 8$
Metal Torrent 5$
Metroid II - Return of Samus 4$
Rayman 8$
Simply Minesweeper 2$
The Legend of Zelda - Link's Awa. DX 6$
Touch Solitaire 2$
Zelda: Four Swords

i6Y8lhwuDK5Aa.jpg

i9qiffwHfV1Sn.jpg

i4PyQcSexdQwR.jpg

iP2JekIcP7pDF.jpg

ixXMQAaK3hhpv.jpg

Krammy

A big ol' Positive Feedback for Lambtron! My first NeoGAF trade and it went really smoothly! Also Wild Guns, Wild Guns, Wild Guns, Wild Guns, Wild Guns!!!

iVv5NUf.png

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

I don't know if there are many people interested in this on here, i actually originally posted on ebay, but I thought I'd post here as well in case anyone's interested.

Skylanders Swap force for Wii U Starter Pack includes all the original items: Game disc/case, Portal, and 3 characters: Ninja Stealth Elf, Wash Buckler, and Blast Zone.

This lot also includes 7 extra Skylander figures, all open but still include their cards and stickers.

Ninjini Giant series 1
Drobot Series 2
Free Ranger Swap Force
Roller Brawl
Flash Wing Series 2 Lightcore
Star Strike Lightcore
Smolder Dash Lightcore

Asking $110 via paypal, or $105 via amazon payments with shipping

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
Anyone happen to have a GBA SP headphone adapter they'd be willing to let go cheap? Official, third-party, as long as it works I'm good. Thanks.

Sajjaja

Have a Hearthstone key for $20 Paypal Gift or a copy of The Wolf Among Us/Walking Dead Season 2 (prefer Wolf Among Us).

Also looking to buy a Wolf Among Us key since it's on sale. PM me prices please.

Positive feedback for Defunkled and Cheska.

Defunkled paid fast and was a pleasure dealing with. Cheska sold me an item, communicated great, and shipped it quick and securely.

DCX

DCX
Selling the Following:

- Sony PlayStation 3 Slim 160GB
Comes with SixAxis Controller, HDMI Cable, Power Cord and the Following Games MotorStorm and Ni No Kuni

SOLD

- PlayStation VITA (OLED)
- 32GB Memory card
- Mortal Kombat
- Hot Shots Golf
- Deviants
- PlayStation All-Stars

Looking for 220 or best offer

- PlayStation Wireless Stereo Surround Sound Headset
comes with box

Looking for 55 or best offer

PM me

DCX

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS:

PS4 preorder through Amazon (launch edition, just the console, not a bundle).

The price is from $500-536 depending on whether or not Amazon collects taxes in your state. If they don't, great, the price is $500. If they do, not so great, price is $536. PM me if you are interested and we will work out the details.

Paypal gift. US only. Gaf Gold.

Azulsky

You can try reddit /r/softwareswap if you get no luck here. Got one for $15 the other day.

I cant tell if those are upgrades or standalone or whether that is just marketing nomenclature.

I wanted to pass my Win7 license onto another computer

VERY Positive feedback for sersteven. Code he sold me wasn't compatible with my region (my fault, not his) and he took me at my word and refunded my money. That kind of honesty is what makes GAF a community.

Oh, and buy his eshop credit. It's an excellent deal.

WTS:
  • Namco Bandai Black LE MadCatz TE Stick. Used, Like new condition: $120 OBO!!! *Price Drop*
    VJCT4KS.jpg

mAWllur.jpg

• Starcraft 2: HoTS Collectors Edition. Sealed: $60

Also ++++++Positive Feedback for both ipukespiders and Lambtron. Both had prompt payment and were very communicative and friendly!

Anustart

I have a $50 JCPenney gift card code for the online store I'd like to get rid of. $30, or Sleeping Dogs + Resident Evil 6 on Steam (Which with the sale currently is ~$20.

Damerman

I'm selling a AMD HIS ICEQ HD7950. I'm looking for 240 or your best offer. I'm gonna post an EBAY posting soon, but PM me if ur in the US(preferable in NJ).

Paypal only please unless you have GAF gold/good rep. NO Trading! Only selling. Trying to raise $300-$400. If you want pictures of the products then PM me.

WTS
PS3 games:
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition $5 (case and manual)
Gundam Crossfire: $5 (no case or manual)
Batman: Arkham Asylum: $5 (case and manual)
Batman: Arkham City: $8 (not GOTY edition) (case and manual)
Mass Effect 3 N7 collector's edition: $30 (comes with everything except online pass which EA got rid of anyways) Steelbook case, artbook and comic all in the package and near mint condition.
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm: Generations: $10 (case and manual)
Castlevania:Lords of Shadows: $5 (no case but has manual)
Dante's Inferno: Divine Edition: $5 (case and manual but used codes)

$60 for all of them including shipping within USA excluding Alaska and Hawaii. You can cherry pick and lower that total but I'll decide the end total based on what games you have chosen.

PS2 games:
Tekken 4: $4 (no case or manual)
Tekken 5: $12 (near mint condition with case and manual and greatest hits edition)
Dynasty Warriors 4 Xtreme Legends: $4 (case and manual)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires: $4
Gundam Federation vs Zeon: $3 (Case but no manual)
Devil May Cry 2&3 Dante's Awakening: $5 (case and manual and DMC 2 is free with DMC 3 due to terribleness) (DMC 3 is greatest hits edition)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 1: $3 (case and manual)
Naruto Uzumaki Chronicles 2: $4 (case and manual)
God of War: $3 (case and no manual)
God of War II: $5 (case and manual and 2nd disk)
Digimon World: Data Squad: $10 (kinda rare but no case and no manual)
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: $4 (case and manual)
DragonBall Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3: $10 (case and manual)

$60 for all of them and shipping and same conditions as above.

PSP games:
Final Fantasy I: $5 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy II: $8 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy IV: The complete Collection: $12 (case and manual)
Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core: $4 (no case or cover)
$25 including shipping for all and same conditions as above.

PSVita (For those that want a physical copy)
Uncharted Golden Abyss: $10
Soul Sacrifice: $10
Assassins Creed Liberation: $5
$20 for all

SOLD!

Xbox games:
Ninja Gaiden Black: $4 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR I: $3 (case but no manual)
Star Wars KOTOR II Sith Lords: $4 (no case or manual) (No case at all for this one, I seem to have lost it but I do have the disc)
Prince of Persia: $3 (case but no manual)
$10 for them all including shipping and same conditions as above

Gamecube games:
Star Wars Rouge Squadron II: $5 (case and manual and players choice)
Star Wars Rouge Squadron III Rebel Strike: $5 (No case or manual )]
Soul Calibur II: $5 (case and manual)
Mortal Kombat Deception: $4 (Case and manual)
Yugioh Falsebound Kingdom:$3 (case and manual)
Megaman X Command Mission: $5 (case and manual)
Baten Kaitos 1: $5 (both discs but no case at all and no manual)
Naruto Clash of Ninja (Free with 2 games and has case and manual)
$32 for all with shipping and same conditions as above

Wii Games:
Super Smash Bros Brawl: $20 (very good condition and has case and manual)
Metroid Prime 3 Corruption: $10 (case and manual)
Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword: $25 (no the Gold remote is not for sale and don't ask but yes it has a case and manual with the soundtrack disc)
$50 for them all and same condition as above

PC games: Disc based installtion
Rise of Nations + Expansion Thrones and Patriots: $10 (case and manual with code to install)
Civilization IV GOTY edition: $10 (all 4 discs and manual, near mint condition due to non usage)
$15 for both and shipping

Codes
Bioshock Infinite Steam Code: $20

Console hardware
PS2 Fat: $30 (comes with everything and works but you would need to dust it out and probably replace the disc laser/drive for it to read games) (no network adapter sadly nor controller)
PS2 16MB memory card: $10 (has save data for a ton of games, your choice to keep it or just delete it)
PS1 Memory Card: $5 (has some memory of PS1 games, delete at own choice)
$40 for all PS2 things including shipping.
$100 for PS2 and all my PS2 games from above which includes shipping.

Nintendo Wii White: $60 (comes with Majora's Mask and Super Smash Bros pre-installed. Some save data you can choose to delete or not, Wii remote with motion plus and sensor bar and stand and everything a Wii needs to work pretty much. A bit dusty from closet but nothing a careful cleaning won't cure)
$100 for Wii and Wii games.
$150 for Wii and Wii+GC games.

Collections:
The following are only for those interested in collecting things and cases of certain games. (THESE GAMES ARE ALREADY REDEEMED!)
Starcraft 2 Wings of Liberty: $8 Case and disc (good condition and has everything)
Diablo III: $8 (great condition and has everything)
Total War: Shogun 2: $8 (has everything and great condition)
Sim City 2013: $8 (has everything and great condition)
$36 for all of them and shipping

Poster Map of the Kalos Region of Pokemon Gen 6: $5 (Gamestop bonus)

Computer Hardware:
120GB 2.5 Sata drive from a PS3: $25 (use as a backup or whatever reason you want)
Razer BlackWidow Mechanical Keyboard 2013 Expert: $88 (dusty from non use but works perfectly, will ship with original case and cover.)
Microsoft Mouse with a Mousepad: $5 (old mouse with USB and old mouse pad but both work)
Apple charger pre I-Phone 5: $3

Comics
New 52 all $1.00 per issue
Superman 1-20
Action comics 1-20
Justice league 1-20
Green Lantern 13-21
Wonder Woman 1-21
Batman 1-20
Teen Titans 1-20
Marvel all $1.00
Superior Spider-Man 1-16
Iron Man (2012-now)

Putting everything on Ebay as of now. So some items may end up selling very soon!

Price drops and some additions/modification in bold.

bee

got 2 out of 6 PC keys left from my earlier post

Assasins creed 4 (uplay) sold

Splinter cell blacklist (uplay) £10 or equivalent

will accept paypal gift, i'll be around to send the codes and sort payments from 5.30pm uk time anyday

thanks

got 2 out of 6 PC keys left from my earlier post

Assasins creed 4 (uplay) , £20 or equivalent

Splinter cell blacklist (uplay) £10 or equivalent

will accept paypal gift, i'll be around to send the codes and sort payments from 5.30pm uk time anyday

thanks

PM'd

Edit: Positive feedback for StrongHammer22! He held Adventure Time for me for a few days and deliver the key swiftly. Thanks! Really appreciate it.

pa22word

Have amazon versions of both the day1 edition Xbone and a launch edition PS4 (not bundle) up for grabs. Have no interest in keeping either, so make me an offer if you're interested. Will change shipping info so you'll get them on release day.

US only.

Silfolion

Have

$50 PSN Card - $45

FFXIV ARR Collector Edition (NA) Key - $35

Diablo 2 battlenet key - $10

Serious Sam 3: BFE steam key - $5
Dungeon Siege steam key - $3
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key - $6
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key - $3
Iron Brigade - steam key - $3
Toy Soldiers steam key - $3
DEADLIGHT steam key - $3

Ys: The Oath in Felghana (steamgift) - $9
Vessel (steamgift) - $3.25
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (steamgift) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Kane's Wrath (steamgft) - $5
Nation Red (steamgift) - $2
Cubemen (steamgift) - $1.5
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steamgift) - $4
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steamgift) - $5
Fallout Collection (Steamgift) - $7
DAO Ultimate (Steamgift) - $7.5
Crysis 3 (Origin key) - $20

Software
Microsoft Windows 7 Anytime Upgrade (Starter to Home Premium) key - $40

Want
Paypal, Amazon Credit

avcables

Banned
Had to adjust this because of platform availability:

WTS
Batman: Arkham Origins (Steam) $25
Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag (UPlay) $35
Splinter Cell: Blacklist (UPlay) $15

Otherwise accepting offers but please, don't lowball me. I'm not the Steam Winter Sale in three years.

Speevy

Banned
Is there anyone who would be willing to sell me a PS4 preorder for a kinder price?

PM please. I can't afford that much over the amount. I would compensate you down the line, though.

I'm curious on how people are selling their Preorders for the PS4? I have a launch day preorder, already confirmed, but due to situations at home, I can't afford it. I was going to cancel the preorder, but I heard that some people in B/S/T were interested. I'd rather give it to a gaffer, so any tips/suggestions you can give would be appreciated.

pa22word

I'm curious on how people are selling their Preorders for the PS4? I have a launch day preorder, already confirmed, but due to situations at home, I can't afford it. I was going to cancel the preorder, but I heard that some people in B/S/T were interested. I'd rather give it to a gaffer, so any tips/suggestions you can give would be appreciated.

Well, if you have amazon you can just simply change the shipping address to whomever you are sending it to before it ships. Some dude in another thread said a CS rep told him amazon would put the orders on the backburner if you did that, but I doubt his (the CS rep, not the poster) veracity as there's really nothing to indicate they'd do that nor any reason why considering it's not effecting anything on amazon's end anyways as long as you're not changing it at the last min.

Long shot, but I'm selling my LG Nexus 4 since I'm in a situation where I don't need it anymore. It's in fantastic condition. Rooted, plastic protection on both sides, and an unofficial bumper case. I can also update or load an official ROM if requested. Willing to ship anywhere in Canada/USA.

Looking for $280, shipping included.

zychi

Banned
Selling my 2013 like new macbook air with 128gb hdd and 8gb of ram, comes with a case logic carrying case. looking for $1200 paypal after fees.i will send pictures if interested.

AwRy108

It's me again :)

Selling items below....

x1 MSI GTX 770 4gb (used) $265 (was part of my tri system setup but I went to x2 sli)

works perfectly. I take amazon/paypal and I shipped priority (shipping included in price)

Friggin' awesome deal--I'd be all over this if my PS4 wasn't coming soon.

Barzul

It's me again :)

Selling items below....

x1 MSI GTX 770 4gb (used) $265 (was part of my tri system setup but I went to x2 sli)

works perfectly. I take amazon/paypal and I shipped priority (shipping included in price)

Damn if I hadn't just bought the 760 I'd be all over this.

Diomedes

WTS Steam/Nvidia coupon codes

• Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag - $45
  • Batman Arkham Origins - $40
  • Splinter Cell Blacklist - $30

Prices OBO, extra discount if combo, Paypal preferred.

Thanks.

GulAtiCa

WTS
Sonic Lost World: Deadly Six Edition - Wii U - NTSC Used - $45 shipped. (Good condition, comes with case, manual, game. The code for the deadly six/etc has been used)

Paypal only please. Prices include shipping if inside USA.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom