• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 220 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 6.28 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

amrod

WTB Hearthstone beta key for cheap... or PM me one for free if your super generous ;)

[EDIT]

Got one... Positive feedback for MikeE21286

Firehead

Have:
$60 Verizon Card

Want:
$60 Nintendo eShop money or PSN money
or
$55 on PayPal (as Gift, if that's OK.)
or
$60 in Steam games

Or just PM offers. :)

pa22word

This definitely doesn't comply with the thread etiquette in the OP.
150-200 posts between your posts. :p

Well sorry there mr. backseat moderator, but I didn't want someone to miss it because it got lost in the shuffle because I'm canceling it in the next couple of days. Considering it's a console launching within a week where the thing sold out literally everywhere I doubt it's that big of a deal because in 150-200 posts the thing would be gone.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Rules is rules.

WTB: Battlefield 4 for PC for $30. Not expecting much, but yknow. Paypal.

Neverfade

WTB a copy of Super Mario Strikers for Gamecube. Before anyone asks, not interested in Wii version.

Also have Pikmin 3 to sell/trade.

catabarez

Well sorry there mr. backseat moderator, but I didn't want someone to miss it because it got lost in the shuffle because I'm canceling it in the next couple of days. Considering it's a console launching within a week where the thing sold out literally everywhere I doubt it's that big of a deal because in 150-200 posts the thing would be gone.

People go back pages to see what is for sale. There is no need to act like that.

LQX

Positive feedback for RelentlessRolento. Sold me some Vita games and included some awesome bonus items. A huge thanks.

Rtas

A rule is a rule is a rule. Just because you feel your item is important doesn't mean you ignore the rules set out in the OP.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTB:

MH3U Wii U version - $20 shipped to US

WTT:

New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U (combined single disc version) for Wind Waker HD

Super positive feedback for Vernia. Held the item I wanted for a week and kept in contact through PMs the entire time. And the 3dsxl I received was in excellent condition as well with everything else.

Apologies if this isn't appropriate, but I thought there may be folks in the market for a PS4, so here's the following:

If you're OK with ebay markups and are in the mood to do a good deed, I've put up my PS4 Amazon launch day preorder on ebay as a charity auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181256798494

100% of the proceeds will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, a charity that helps collect and distribute food to over 1 million people in the LA area. I've worked with them in the past and they're good people (and a very highly rated nonscammy charity).

SPECIAL NOTE: if a GAFfer wins this auction and verifies this with me, she or he may earn a special video game-related bonus!!! Exactly what it is will be worked out between winner and me.

I'll post this here and elsewhere on GAF, and I wouldn't say no to any additional promotion! :p If you choose to, thanks for bidding!

-Giant AR Card -$10 shipped
-4gb Vita memory card -$7 shipped
-8gb Vita memory card -$13 shipped
-The Boondocks Season 1 and 2 (DVD) -$20
-Breaking Bad Season 1, 2, and 3 (DVD) -$25 shipped
-Band of Brothers (Blu, scratches on outer case) -$30 shipped
-The Last of Us (PS3, Incl. Online Pass and ND stickers) -$33
akpKJcW.jpg
-XFX ATI Radeon HD 6950 2 GB DDR5 (comes with original box, never been OC'd) -$120 shipped
-Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS Type II lens (No scratches, that's dust)-$95 shipped
-Tomb Raider Target Exclusive Steelbook (Brand New) -$30 shipped

UltraViolet Codes:
-Skyfall -$5
-The Dark Knight Rises -$5
-Drive -$5
-Fantastic Mr. Fox (Says it may have expired)
-Taken (Says it may have expired)

Want: Paypal

Positive feedback for BeEatNU. Sold me a 770 for an amazing price. Thanks, man!

Nakazato

Apologies if this isn't appropriate, but I thought there may be folks in the market for a PS4, so here's the following:

If you're OK with ebay markups and are in the mood to do a good deed, I've put up my PS4 Amazon launch day preorder on ebay as a charity auction:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181256798494

100% of the proceeds will go to the Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, a charity that helps collect and distribute food to over 1 million people in the LA area. I've worked with them in the past and they're good people (and a very highly rated nonscammy charity).

SPECIAL NOTE: if a GAFfer wins this auction and verifies this with me, she or he may earn a special video game-related bonus!!! Exactly what it is will be worked out between winner and me.

I'll post this here and elsewhere on GAF, and I wouldn't say no to any additional promotion! :p If you choose to, thanks for bidding!
Noble of you

Arla

WTS:

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days w/ S-E Members code - Used - $12
Scribblenauts [DS] - Used/No manual - $5.

I also have what I think is an unclaimed Club Nintendo Pokemon Black 2 code. I'd like to trade for any other random Club Nintendo code. Feel free to try my code first though, since I'm not sure.

I have an original Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Arcade Fightstick for the Xbox 360. It is brand new, never before opened or played. It's a pretty valuable collector's item. Selling it for $250 shipped through Paypal gift.

I have a NA PSN digital code for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale for the PS Vita - $7.50 Paypal

I have a NA PSN digital code for Class of Heroes II for the PSP/PS Vita - $18 Paypal

C-Drive

Selling RPG Maker VX Ace - Steam Gift for $35, half off current price.

Also, question - I've got a Blue/Black 3DS XL in great condition with digital copies of Starfox 64, Mario Kart 7, and Animal Crossing (and a few other smaller digital games). The digital games throw me off on pricing this for sell. Still have the original packaging, and this system has never really left the house, maybe a few trips in my backpack to work. I've got a hori screen protector on the topscreen (not sure about the touchscreen, I remember having trouble getting that one one), and also have a grip (like this one). I've got a couple of physical games I'll throw in as well: a sealed Steel Diver and an opened Ghost Recon Shadow Wars.

I'd like to get $200 shipped if anyone is interested. Also PM me any offers.

I'm a NeoGAF Plus Seller.

WTS:

Rayman Legends (PS3)-32 shipped
Atlantis (Disney) Blu Ray-12 shipped (Never opened)
Return to Neverland-23 shipped (Never opened)
PSP 2001 with 1 GB memory stick-50 shipped

WTS - Xbox One Day One at cost

Anyone in LA looking for a Xbox One Day One?

I have a reservation with credit so Im going to have to pick the machine up, Im just looking to sell it at cost not looking for a profit. I just want to get my money back from the machine. I was going to get it, hence my trade-ins towards it, but I have decided to switch to PS4, partially because my friends have.

So I no longer need the system, but would like to get my money from the credit back.

Eurocult

Looking to BUY an aluminum Apple wired keyboard.

Wondering if anyone has one lying around they'd let go of at a decent price?

I can pay via Paypal.

dorkimoe

WTS

Ipad 2-16gb wifi

screen protector + case on it since i bought it. Was bought on launch day. never had a problem. Just bought an ipad air. Hoping to get $200

I bought a gtx 780 ti and didn't want the free games included in the nvidia holiday bundle so I'm selling the codes. I'm asking $40 via paypal for all 3 games: Batman Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. After receiving the paypal payment I'll send you the codes in a pm. I don't want to split it up, as I'd rather just sell all 3.

Thanks,
Celcius

I'll do it. PM me.

Shadownet

Banned
Positive feedback for Shadownet sold me the joker statue from Arkham Origins for an amazing price and shipped fast. Awesome guy and would buy from anytime.

Positive feedback for blazenumb1! One heck of a guy, we came to a price negotiation fast and painless. Sent me the money right away. Would definitely do business again in the future!

Shadownet

Banned
Positive feedback for VindictiveGnome! Great buyer, bought Killzone Mercenary from me, paid with paypal. Everything went smoothly! Totally recommend.

ss_lemonade

I bought a gtx 780 ti and didn't want the free games included in the nvidia holiday bundle so I'm selling the codes. I'm asking $40 via paypal for all 3 games: Batman Arkham Origins, Assassin's Creed 4, and Splinter Cell Blacklist. After receiving the paypal payment I'll send you the codes in a pm. I don't want to split it up, as I'd rather just sell all 3.

Thanks,
Celcius
Sent you a pm

Nephix

Bought a game from the US and got a Club Nintendo code which I can't use where I am.

Kind of an odd request but I'd be more than glad to trade it for a Japanese Club Nintendo pincode. Or something else, let me know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom