• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
***SOLD***

Mint Zelda Wii U System + 15 Mint AAA Wii/Wii U Games + Extras

Just got layed off from work so I sadly need to sell my treasured Wii/Wii U collection:

Official Nintendo Brand Hardware, mint like new shiny, only demoed by me for a few hours:

1. Zelda Wii U System (complete with gold Zelda letter art on Gamepad, digital Zelda Historia, system paperwork, wires, and box)
2. Black Wii-Mote
3. Black Nunchuck
4. Black Wii U Classic Pro
5. Black Wii Classic Pro
6. Component Cable

Mint (discs like a mirror, cases/instructions mint) Physical/Retail Wii Games:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Zelda: Skyward Sword
5. Metroid Prime Trilogy
6. Pikmin
7. Pikmin 2
8. The Last Story
9. Xenoblade

The 10th game would have been DKCR, but I didn't pick that up yet. Would have been the perfect Wii top ten.

Mint (discs like a mirror, cases/instructions mint) Physical/Retail Wii U Games

1. New Super Mario Bros. U
2. New Super Luigi U
3. Zelda: Wind Waker HD
4. Pikmin 3

Wii VC games:

1. Super Mario Kart
2. Zelda: A Link to the Past

Bonus:

An estimate of 1750 Club Nintendo coins. Yours to spend before they expire.

I can email pics to anyone upon request. Price is $500 firm via PayPal for everything delivered. I will pack with extreme tender loving care, and I ship to the mainland USA. References:

eBay: zukotech

Heat: NE0ZUK0

***SOLD***

zychi

Banned
Selling some things want paypal for all:

Like New PS3 Slim 120 GB with Cfw Rogero 4.46 on it. Comes with 2 DS3 controllers and a physical copy of MGS4. Looking for $235 after paypal fees(or pm me and we can do the Amazon thing)

2013 Macbook air with 8gb RAM upgrade. I bought this in July and have barely used it. It's basically new, comes with original box, all cords and a Case Logic Protective Carrying Case. Looking for $1100 after Paypal fees(or we can do the Amazon thing)

Also selling a few games $15 paypal for each, 28 for both
DS:
Dragon Quest IX
Disgaea DS

3ds: (nintendo codes used)
Tales of The Abyss $21 shipped

PM me if anything hits your fancy.

I was going to post this stuff on craigslist but if someone is willing to buy it from here then I'll sell it. I don't know what to ask for. I am in the process of getting rid of stuff I don't use any more.

b9195e2dd1445804c6119c9328f282d7.jpg
99ee10b80d6ab5ce3387a88a5bc5b246.jpg
ac24cf84e2d37fab68217a7ec91d6f61.jpg
35ef776a64295561a0bfb2de82b704a5.jpg

Everything works. Underneath resident evil is virtua fighter 3. I didn't notice until after I picked it up. I also found the box for the one ds game in the picture that doesn't have one (it's the 2nd Layton game).

Can someone recommend a site where it tells me how much these games are worth? I don't want to get ripped off.

Speevy

Banned
I wish more people in this thread were selling unwanted gift cards for cheap.

I could use a K-Mart one (yes, there's something I want from K-Mart).

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
WTS :
Killzone PS4 Bundle. Battlefield PS4 Bundle. Both Launch Bundles.
PM me and we can haggle out a deal.

Super positive feedback for Team Vernia. Held the item I wanted for a week and kept in contact through PMs the entire time. And the 3dsxl I received was in excellent condition as well with everything else.

Positive feedback for texasairhead101 as well. Very good communication and a quality buyer.

Want to sell: paypal preferred but amazon/ best buy gift cards excepted

Super Mario 64 DS- $13 shipped
Mario Kart DS- $13 shipped
Dragon Ball Z: attack of the syains- $20 shipped
Pokemon Platinum- $20 shipped
New Super Mario Brothers DS- $13 shipped
Mario Party DS- $12 shipped
Super Mario Advance 2: super mario world- $12 shipped

Paper Mario- $30 shipped
Mario Kart 64-$30 shipped
Zelda Ocarina of time- gold cart- kinda faded front label- $25 shipped
Star Fox 64- $13 shipped
Goldeneye 007- $12 shipped
Transformers beast wars transmetals- $17 shipped

SmokeMaxX

I wish more people in this thread were selling unwanted gift cards for cheap.

I could use a K-Mart one (yes, there's something I want from K-Mart).

I think Kmart has a promo going on right now where every $25 in GCs you buy, you get $5 free or something.

WTB

Megaman D-Arts: Armoured Megaman
I know this is selling for around 100 dollars but if the quality is right and the price goes down a bit i dont mind spending the money. Hoping around 75 all in

wts

The art of final fantasy IX - 24 dollars plus shipping. Quality is good, slight bends around the top corner but nothing too daring, top left corner has sticker residue which i am too lazy to remove. Otherwise the book is in very satisfactory used condition

Jtrizzy

Sell or Trade:

Splinter Cell Blacklist for PC. I have a code but already own the game. I think it's an awesome game, I'll play co op with you lol...it's really fun though.

IrishNinja

still looking for Diehard Gamefan, Game Players, Dreamcast Magazine, Next Generation, Sega Visions, Retro Gamer, classic EGM 1/2, Gamepro's etc! PM me with offers, they will have a happy home!

WTB: Soinc Lost World (WU) - have: $35 via amazon payments, let me know!

Still looking to buy the following (looking to buy as a bundle)

Wii Remote + Nunchuk (looking to buy two of each)
Mario Galaxy 2
New Super Mario/Luigi U
Pikmin 3

Also possibly interested in buying Mario Galaxy 1 and Pikmin 1+2 if it is part of the bundle.

SuperSah

Banned
Want to trade:

I want Super Mario 3D Land (EU copy).

I have many Xbox games, like CoD, GTAV etc, 3DS games like Fire Emblem etc. and plenty of Wii games to trade.

Just ask if I have it. I have too many to list!

PM me!

Ryan_

Selling some cd-keys for the following games:

Redeemable on ORIGIN

- Crysis 2: Maximum Edition €3
- Battlefield 3 €3
- Mirror"s Edge €2,5
- Dead Space 3 €3
- Medal Of Honor €2
- C&C Red Alert: Uprising €3
- Burnout Paradise €3
- Dead Space €2
- Populous €1

Redeemable on STEAM

- Medal Of Honor €2
- Faster Than Light x 3 €3
- Neighbours From Hell Compilation €2
- DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue, and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One €4
- Mark Of The Ninja €4
- Bastion €4
- A Virus Named Tom €3
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken €2
- FEZ €4
- Limbo €4
- Trine 2: Complete Story €3
- Awesomenauts €3
- Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers €1
- Intrusion 2 €1
- Oil Rush €1
- Cave Story+ €3
- Offspring Fling €2
- SpaceChem €2

CONTACT

Steam: Ryan__

SmokeMaxX

Positive Feedback for mackattk. Bought some Google Play credit from me. Great buyer! Thanks!

Positive Feedback for Silfolion.
Traded some credit for credit. Thanks!

KungFucius

King Snowflake
WTS: PS4 launch system Knack Bundle from Amazon with launch day delivery $525
Want Amazon email Gift card only

PM if interested. Will change to launch day shipping if sold or will cancel the order Monday if no body bites.

u3Tdxml.png

sabanoo

Positive feedback for sabanoo. Sold me a 3DS stand.

Positive buyer feedback for Arla. Easy to work with!

Positive seller feedback for Ave22. Sold me some old nintendo guides at a great price.

Positive seller feedback for Garcia Hotspur. Sold me Conker's BFD!

WTS:

Launch Edition PS4 pre-order for $450 + Tax (if applicable, depends on state, could be zero tax).

If interested PM me your address (to calculate sales tax) and I'll give you the total. Ships directly from Amazon, delivery on the 15th, US only. Payment by Amazon Gift code or PayPal. I've been a GAF member for 15 years, I won't scam you.

If I don't close a deal within the next 36 hours, I'll cancel it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Selling:

Killzone: Shadow Fall--brand new

In-hand as I type this (which makes it hard to type :p)

What I really want in return:

A straight-up trade for the sealed PS4 version of NFS: Rivals.

What I would also accept:

$49 shipped Amazon gift card preferred but Paypal acceptable.

Sell or Trade:

Splinter Cell Blacklist for PC. I have a code but already own the game. I think it's an awesome game, I'll play co op with you lol...it's really fun though.

Hey! Do you still have that code dude? How much are you selling it for?

I also was wondering if anyone had AC4 to sell? Like out of that three game bundle or something like that. For the PC!

Thanks!

Ave22

Want to sell game guides. I will provide pictures if requested. PayPal is preferred. They will be cheaper if bought in bundles.

$6 shipped individually
Metroid Prime / Fusion Prima Guide
Diddy Kong Racing Nintendo Power Guide
Donkey Kong 64 Versus Guide
Jet Force Gemini Nintendo Power Guide
[Yoshi's Story Gone]

$12 shipped individually
[Mario 64 Gone]
Banjo Kazooie Nintendo Power Guide
Phantasy Star Online Ep I & II Versus Guide
[Majora's Mask Gone]
[Mario RPG Gone]

Damn if I knew someone would take a leap of faith I would totally buy some of these ps4 launches but sadly I am tight on money so I could only 200 up front and rest when I am paid in two weeks

Mint Zelda Wii U System + 15 Mint AAA Wii/Wii U Games + Extras

Just got layed off from work so I sadly need to sell my treasured Wii/Wii U collection:

Official Nintendo Brand Hardware, mint like new shiny, only demoed by me for a few hours:

1. Zelda Wii U System (complete with gold Zelda letter art on Gamepad, digital Zelda Historia, system paperwork, wires, and box)
2. Black Wii-Mote
3. Black Nunchuck
4. Black Wii U Classic Pro
5. Black Wii Classic Pro
6. Component Cable

Mint (discs like a mirror, cases/instructions mint) Physical/Retail Wii Games:

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Super Mario Galaxy 2
3. Zelda: Twilight Princess
4. Zelda: Skyward Sword
5. Metroid Prime Trilogy
6. Pikmin
7. Pikmin 2
8. The Last Story
9. Xenoblade

The 10th game would have been DKCR, but I didn't pick that up yet. Would have been the perfect Wii top ten.

Mint (discs like a mirror, cases/instructions mint) Physical/Retail Wii U Games

1. New Super Mario Bros. U
2. New Super Luigi U
3. Zelda: Wind Waker HD
4. Pikmin 3

Wii VC games:

1. Super Mario Kart
2. Zelda: A Link to the Past

Bonus:

An estimate of 1750 Club Nintendo coins. Yours to spend before they expire.

I can email pics to anyone upon request. Price is $500 firm via PayPal for everything delivered. I will pack with extreme tender loving care, and I ship to the mainland USA. References:

eBay: zukotech

Heat: NE0ZUK0

If I had that money. My God that is a great deal.

I was going to post this stuff on craigslist but if someone is willing to buy it from here then I'll sell it. I don't know what to ask for. I am in the process of getting rid of stuff I don't use any more.

Everything works. Underneath resident evil is virtua fighter 3. I didn't notice until after I picked it up. I also found the box for the one ds game in the picture that doesn't have one (it's the 2nd Layton game).

Can someone recommend a site where it tells me how much these games are worth? I don't want to get ripped off.

If you're interested in piecing the DS stuff out, I may be interested in some. I think a lot of people look at completed auctions on ebay and third party stuff on amazon to get an idea of pricing.

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

I have more, but they're not really worth the trouble of shipping out, I'll list them in case anyone is interested.

-GTA 3, Vice City, God of War 1 & 2, Ratchet & Clank 1 & Going Commando, Freedom Fighters, Rygar, Shinobi, & Socom 2.

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

I'll bundle all of these(^) together for $70 if anyone's interested.

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $30
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it :( )$12
-Super Smash Bros. Melee $25
-Mario Party 4 $15
-Viewtiful Joe $10
-Pikmin $20
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
-Metroid Prime (Target edition, the coupon book is still in there! lulz) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda Collector's Edition (4 games) $30
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$30
-Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventure $25
-Eternal Darkness $20

frontovik

Banned
WTB:

Blue or Red 3DS XL
Gameboy Advance (variations) or the original Nintendo DS/DS Lite
Classic Pokemon games
GameCube /w controllers
Dreamcast /w controllers
Resident Evil games for the GC
Naruto games (and merchandise) for consoles/handhelds
Akira Kurosawa films on DVD/BLURAY

Payment will be through PayPal

WTS (open to reasonable offers):

Futurama Seasons 1 - 6 (mint)
Simpsons Seasons 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 18 (mint)
The Simpsons World Ultimate Episode Guide
Assassin's Creed Encyclopedia /w Carte Blance Lithographs
Mass Effect Strategy Guide
Assassin's Creed 2, Brotherhood, Revelations Collector's Edition Strategy Guide
Diablo Soulstone (includes Diablo II & Lord of Destruction)
StarCraft Jim Raynor USB (includes StarCraft and StarCraft Brood War)

Can someone explain to me the logistics of selling your launch preorder??

I've traded for years, but stuff like that sounds real dicey to me. What proof can be offered that it's A: been done, and B: not immediately changed? Giving a tracking number helps but you obviously can't do that until later.

I ask cause I'm curious and might want to jump in on one, namely the Killzone bundle.

Sol1dus

I was wondering if anybody from Canada would be willing to take advantage of the Best Buy deal going on there. (You trade in ANY game and can get BF4 or Call of Duty Ghosts for free).

I would cover the costs for you to purchase a cheap game and trade it in, the costs of shipping and give a small payment for your troubles.

Woffls

@UK GAF

I'm looking to sell Call of Duty Ghosts Prestige Edition on PS3 - brand new, sealed, including game, codes, camera etc. Anyone want it?

Not sure on price yet - £140 or something? Will meet in a mutual location in London and swap it there for cash. Preferably zones 1-2!

Alternatively, I'm getting an Xbox One and wouldn't mind using an upgrade option, so I'd also consider just swapping the game, season pass & upgrade code with someone who has the game on 360 and wants the PS4 version. Obviously I'd want the upgrade code and season pass as well.

I thought about putting it on eBay but I can't be bothered and delivering stuff is a pain.

IMG_0621-Copy_zps4422c752.jpg

Stellar selling feedback for DCX. He was very communicative, shipped extremely fast, and gave me one helluva deal! I would be more than happy to deal with him again. Kudos!

Want for free:

An Amazon account that has a PS4 preorderd on it already. Maybe you don't want the ps4 anymore and it's a dummy account. I'll take it.

EDIT: this post is pointless, because for someone to give me their account, it will have their credit card info on it, damn.

lolmark

What's up guys. I have 3 sticks that I want to sell. The prices will posted also include Paypal fees and shipping costs. Everything gets shipped UPS Ground, US only! I will make sure you guys get a tracking number.

1. Hori RAP EX-SE (Xbox 360)
This is Hori's full Seimitsu stick for the Xbox 360. This stick hasn't left my house and has gotten very little use. The condition is like new and the original box is included. $120 shipped

2. Hori RAP V3-SA Custom (Amazon Exclusive) (PS3)
This stick has gotten some light use. Probably no more than 6 hours of use. $110 shipped

3. Etokki Omni rev. 3 (Multi-console)
(Picture of Neutrik mount. Old picture, the 24mm buttons are black)
(I messed up the screw here. Needed to dremel a slot for flat head screw driver)
This is my favorite arcade stick. I've used this as my primary stick for several months to tournaments and casuals. As you can see, I've done quite a few mods in terms of PCB, art, and input mods. The stick uses the AkiShop PS360+ rather than the Paewang PCB. In addition, I screwed in a Neutrik mount so the cable can be neatly pulled out for easy storage. The buttons and joystick are Sanwa. The balltop is a limited edition gold brushed Sanwa balltop. And on the bottom of the stick, I added felt material so it doesn't slip from your lap. I'm looking to get $210 shipped. The price is a bit steep, but I think you guys save in the long run with the multi-console mods and on the cost of shipping a new Omni stick from Korea.

Feel free to hit me up with questions or counter offers. I'm not looking to trade.

Alex

Clearing out a wave of some old software I'll likely never touch again, all are complete and in great condition and there are no Greatest Hits when applicable:

PS3:

God of War 1&2 HD Collection - $10 shipped
Shadow of the Colossus & Ico HD Collection - $10 shipped
Atelier Rorona - $20 shipped
Atelier Totori (new/sealed) - $25 shipped
Atelier Meruru (new/sealed) - $25 shipped

3DS:

Etrian Odyssey IV (complete with outer box and CD thing) - $22 shipped
Professor Layton & The Miracle Mask - $18 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom