• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

televator

A6kwfu7.jpg

Oh, me. I have such an anti-macho appreciation for BaT and Audrey Hepburn. It's embarrassing and this arcade stick has been the first serious arcade stick that ever caught my eye. Fucking lol!

WTS (Paypal or Amazon Payments Please):

Next Gen Consoles
PS4 Launch Edition: 450 + Tax STILL AVAILABLE!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2R-Q05ANgCtZkhpVzQ5aFk1Um8/edit?usp=sharing

Xbox One Day One Edition: 550 + Tax

Android Phone
Nexus 4 8GB: $180
http://imgur.com/TSHngvl,zJEiGao,luQ34FH,n0AwFXs

Netflix
3 Months Netflix: $20

Walmart $10 Gift Card: $9

Games
The Sims 3 Starter Pack Origin Key: $15
Dead space Origin/Steam Key: $5
Burnout Paradise Origin/Steam Key: $5
Mirror's Edge Origin/Steam Key: $5
Crysis 2 Origin/Steam key: $5
Dead Space 3 Origin key: $5
Medal of Honor Origin key: $5
Battlefield 3 Origin key: $5
Command and Conquerer: Red alert 3 - Uprising Origin/Steam Key: $5
Populous Origin Key: $5

Symphonic

Hey everyone!

So I did that iPad trade in thing and have a $200 Target gift card. I'm looking into buying a Vita but Target's vita deals/bundles are shit.

Sooooo I'm looking for someone interested in trading me an Amazon or Best Buy gift card. Would love a 100% trade rate ($200 Amazon or Best Buy gift card) but I know that might not be reasonable, so I'll take offers!

Pleeeeeaase. Thanks guys.

Tc91

Hi,

I'm selling a MINT condition OG 3DS, I've used it literally 2 times. No scratches or scuffs.

Comes in the box with the 3DS charger and charging cradle. All the manuals etc, the AR cards and the 3DS redeemable code is unused (I'm 90% sure on that).

I'm looking for around £110-120 plus postage. It will be going up on eBay in a few days time as I have to put this money towards my PS4 so I'm looking for a quick sale. Shipping only to the UK!

;_; sorry for crappy phone pictures.

Thank you, PM me if you're interested!

Def Jukie

WTS

Steam Inventory Items
The Walking Dead - $4
The Walking Dead 400 Days - $3
Just Cause 2 and All DLC - $3
Limbo - $1
Left 4 Dead 1&2 Bundle - $4
The Binding Of Isaac and Wrath of Lamb - $1
The Orange Box - $5
Fallout - $2
FTL - $1
Dishonored - $7
Dawn Of War Franchise Pack - $15
Warhammer Space Marine and All DLC - $10
Deus Ex Human Revolution DLC - Missing Link, Tactical Enhancement and Explosive Mission Pack - $1 for all of it - Sold

3DS Games
Etrian Odyssey 4 Limited Edition with CD and Artbook - $35 shipped within the US.

Neogaf Plus Seller. Accepting Paypal, buyer pays any fees.

maneil99

lNK6X3s.png

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197997846481/
More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked. https://sites.google.com/site/ml99sales/

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20
Rekoil - $10

Fuse Complete Package -$26

Deadfall Adventures - $24

Grim Dawn - $21

Nether -$18

How to Survive - $8.75

Space Engineers - $12

Stanley Parable - $12

Shadow Warrior - $23

Wolf Among Us - $16.50

Audiosurf 2 -$12.00

State of Decay $15.50

Castle Story : $15.50

Dead Linger : $15.50

Godus : $15.00

Kentucky Route Zero - 17$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys
Outlast - 10$
Football Manager 2014 - 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

The Betrayer - 12$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 11$/$6

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 19$

Prison Architect - 13.50$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

goldensun

Don't have much to sell GAF, so I'm just cleaning out what little I have left from past systems. All prices are negotiable. PM me if interested, thank you.

ONLY SHIPPING TO USA! SHIPPING FROM SOCAL

Want to Sell:

Gameboy Color:
Robopon: Sun Version (has case and manual, excellent condition) - $12 shipped
Pokemon Yellow Version (save battery is dead, has blockbluster sticker on it) - Price negotiable. Will sell this for super super cheap or throw it in with something else.

GBA:
Final Fantasy Tactics Advance (cart only) - $7 shipped
Megaman Battle Network 2 (cart only) - $13 shipped
DBZ: Legacy of Goku 2 (cart only) - $5 shipped

DS:
Urbz Sims in the City (complete) - $8 shipped

Xbox:
Street Fighter Anniversary Collection (complete) - $8 shipped

Xbox 360:
Dishonored (complete) - $12 shipped
Dark Souls (complete) - $9 shipped

Empty Boxes w/ Manuals:
Mario vs. Donkey Kong
Mario and Luigi Superstar Saga
-------------------------------------------------------------

Want:

Money via Amazon Payments (no paypal, sorry!)

SMTIV (don't care about the extras it comes with)

Only one more day for my charity auction for a launch day PS4.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=181256798494

It's currently only at $112 or so! It was higher, but that was due to a phony bidder named "poopcornps4" (yup) who withdrew their bid. I hope it doesn't go for below MSRP, but if it does, I would really prefer it go to a GAFfer, so please bid!

And remember: 100% of the proceeds go to the LA Regional Food Bank.

It's currently only at $112 or so! It was higher, but that was due to a phony bidder named "poopcornps4" (yup) who withdrew their bid. I hope it doesn't go for below MSRP, but if it does, I would really prefer it go to a GAFfer, so please bid!

I'm on it duder! *bidbidbid*

I may need to ask you about it in more detail later, but I'm the high bidder for now.

breakfuss

lol, are you sure it's only @ 112?

Bid price is at $405 now.

th3dude

Well, it's about that time.

WTS Playstation 3 Slim 320gb

Includes: console, power cable, original box, 2 Dualshock 3 controllers, charging dock for controllers.

Looking for $180 shipped OBO. Accept Paypal and will ship to the lower 48 US. Console has been adult owned and always well taken care of.

Please check my feedback and pics available upon request.

Thanks!

OSHAN

GN19q7C.jpg

6oymvEM.jpg

L7wfahw.jpg

OsfBb7U.jpg

Neo Candy 25" with JP 4-Slot MVS

Last Blade 2 included

Must be willing to pick up. My zip code is 04005.

The select button isn't wired, which means, if you're not familiar with the MVS setup, the select button allows you to swap games instantly. Since it isn't wired, you have to wait 30-45 seconds for it to switch to next game. Just an FYI.

The 4th slot doesn't work all that well, slots 1-3 work fine. It is basically like an NES system: if the cart boots and the screen has lines, or if you get a green screen or something, power it off, take it out, insert again, turn on, it works.

The image supplied is a photo I grabbed from the internet. The cab I have is identical. I will take some photos within the next couple days and upload them.

The back panel, which provides access to, that's right, the back, is missing. This isn't an issue if you intend to have the cab pushed up against a wall, or another cab. If you plan on having the cab in the middle of a room, you'll notice it.

I replaced the light over the weekend.

All keys included.

Have to sell because I am moving. The screen on this thing is absolutely gorgeous. Joysticks and buttons work great. It's been my baby for a long time now, but I'm recently married and it has to go.

If you're not familiar with candy cabs, they're much smaller than the "big red" MVS cabs; they're on wheels so they're easy to move around; quick access to panel; they have handles on the sides; and you would need a chair since they're set low.

Looking for 500 dollars firm. Thanks.

Updated with pics.

Looking to offload a few items :)

I accept gifted Paypal (or regular too but you pay the fees), Amazon Payments, and Postal Money Orders.

Prices are shipped within the USA!

Offers are welcomed :)

lm6ay9l.jpg

Rayman Origins (Steam gift) -$10

FMDvAyJ.jpg

Oculus Rift headset in-game item code for Team Fortress 2 - $100

PS3
Call of Duty Black Ops 2 (Nuketown Map code may be unused) - $23 shipped
Call of Duty: Modern Warefare 3 Hardened Edition - $30 shipped (its bulky)
Grand Theft Auto V (w/ Blimp code) - $47 shipped

WTS

Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition

Games:

Shipping ONLY WITHIN CANADA (Unless you want to pay around $18 for shipping)

Shipping cost= $6.00-$7.00 within Canada

SOCOM Confrontation
Modern Warfare 2
Modern Warfare 3
Black Ops
Black Ops II (maybe)
Dragon Age Origins
Ratchet and Clank Tools of Destruction
Ratchet and Clank A Crack in Time
Dead Space
Grand Theft Auto IV
Grand Theft Auto V
Fallout 3
Fallout New Vegas
XCOM Enemy Unknown
Resistance 3
LittleBigPlanet 2
Motorstorm Pacific Rift

3DS Game: Ocarina of Time 3DS

Send an offer, or ask for a game and I'll tell you a price. Please note that shipping will probably be like $6.00-$7.00

Accessories

PlayStation Move Controller (rarely used, perfect condition)
PlayStation Camera (rarely used, perfect condition)
Dualshock 3 (used ONCE for 20 minutes, perfect condition)
PlayStation Move Racing Wheel (new, unused)

WTB

PS+, One Year
Dualshock 4

renitou

Want To Sell:

10788016556_c5b167e983_z.jpg

Mid-2013 MacBook Air 13" (new Haswell model), 1.3 Ghz Intel Core i5, 4 GB RAM, 128 GB SSD

Picked up in late July, but haven't found myself making nearly enough use of it between my work computer, desktop, and tablet/phone.

In mint shape, no damage to the screen or body (and I've found no dead pixels or glaring light bleed to torment my technology OCD). Battery life remains incredible, beyond any other notebook I've ever owned. I upgraded to Mavericks already, and will be sure to perform a fresh install before shipping out. All originally included power cables and manuals are included, and it all comes in the original box.

Looking for $1015 (I'll cover shipping). Happy with Amazon Payments or Paypal

I won't clutter up the thread, but I have more photos available through PM request. :)

Sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but how much does it cost to ship a medium sized package (Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition) within Canada?

Can't find anything helpful on the Canadapost website.

Edit: nevermind, seeing about $20 at normal rate, so I'll just charge that

Weenerz

Banned
Have some legos for sale, they do not come with the original boxes, they are in ziplock bags, they do have their instruction manuals, and they are also complete. Would prefer selling in bulk, and would do a sizeable discount. US only please, buyer pays for shipping. Willing to sell the entire deal for $400 Amazon gift card credit.

Log Cabin 5766 - $18
Wolverine's Chopper Showdown 6866 - $15
Hulk's Helicarrier Breakout 6868 - $27
Police Station 7498 - $60
Grand Emporium 10211 - $110
The White House 21006 - $30
High Speed Chase 60007 - $15
Spider-Man Spider-Cycle Chase 76004 - $15
Spider-Man Daily Bugle Showdown 76005 - $25
Iron Man Malibu Mansion Attack 76007 - $28
An Unexpected Gathering 79003 - $58
The Goblin King Battle 79010 - $60
Shredder's Dragon Bike 79101 - $13
Stealth Shell in Pursuit 79102 - $10
Turtle Lair Attack 79103 - $35
The Shellraiser Street Chase 79104 - $40
Baxter Robot Rampage 79105 - $29
Stagecoach Escape 79108 - $22
Colby City Showdown 79109 - $30
Constitution Train Chase 79111 - $50

WTS

Our Wii U Basic edition is up for sale. In brand new condition, nothing wrong with it. Only used for a few months playing Monster Hunter 3U and such.

It also comes with the Wii Lan Adapter, which allows you to connect direct to your cable connection if you desire.

Will also sell Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate.

Wii U - 175$
Monster Hunter - 20$

No price negotiations, I think this is more then cheap enough for the package.

jakeumms

WTS Battlefield 4 w/China Rising DLC SOLD!

Key will be sent upon receipt of payment.

Paypal accepted, buyer pays fee. Thank you for looking!

DCX

DCX
Stellar selling feedback for DCX. He was very communicative, shipped extremely fast, and gave me one helluva deal! I would be more than happy to deal with him again. Kudos!

Positive feedback for DJ Lushious . Excellent communication and helped out a gaffer in need :) Enjoy!

DCX

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 220 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 6.28 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

cj_iwakura

Looking to get rid of some GBA games, just seeing if there's interest(both in box with instructions)

• *Advance Wars
    *Jet Grind Radio

Open to offer, or better yet, trading(I'm in need of a Gamecube controller, mine is MIA).

Prices lowered.

WTS:

Systems:
Black Nintendo DS Lite - $55 shipped, including:
**Charger
**Ace Kard 2 (w/ formatted MicroSD card)
**Original box

GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20 shipped

I can provide pictures if you're interested.

Other Games
Drill Dozer (GBA) - Sealed - $12 shipped
32gb Vita Memory Card - Used, like new - $55 shipped
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS - Used, like new, no Nintendo Club code - $12 shipped

Media
Clerks 10th Anniversary Edition DVD - Sealed - $10 shipped
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped
BMWFILMS.COM Presents The Hire - Sealed - $8 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
Accepting Amazon.com and Paypal gifts.

Want:
Vita 32gb memory card for around $50 or trade.
Paypal

Have for Sale/Trade:
Paypal

Arkham City for 360
Soul Calibur V for 360
Metroid Other M (Not original case.)

Three-month X-Split license.
Roxio Game Capture HD PRO (No box but includes everything, software, USB cable, I'll even throw in an HDMI cable.)

Pics by request if anyone bites.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom