• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

New Super Mario Bros 2 *Used* $25
Resistance 3 *Used* $15 (played once and online pass is unused)
Micrososft Sidewinder x4 Keyboard *Used*(Light use) $25
Texas Instruments TI-84 Plus Silver Edition *Used*(Light use) $80

Might need to see how much shipping for the keyboard will be, but besides that all shipping is free.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I guess I'll just throw this out there. I have a sealed, white 16 GB iPad Air. I would be interested in trading it for an Xbox One. It's a long shot I guess, but I'd really prefer to have the Bone right now. I'm willing to throw in a little extra cash if need be. I can ship the iPad out on Monday. PM me if that interests you.

Sanjuro

Have some remaining items from my Xbox 360.

Anyone interested in,

120GB Hard Drive - For the original (non-slim) Xbox 360 models

Play and Charge adapter

Three Rechargeable Batteries.

Just seeing if there is any interest out there, otherwise just bringing this stuff to Gamestop.

coopolon

WTB Pokemon SoulSilver or HeartGold. I'm fine with cart only, but will pay more if you have the pokewalker.

Looking to pay a little less than ebay prices so $26 shipped? This is for cart only, pm me if you have pokewalker and we can talk about that.

I can pay via paypal or amazon.

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 220 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal. If Paypal is used, add an additional 6.28 USD, to cover fees. I will not accept Paypal Gift, so consider the additional fees the cost of insuring the package. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

WTS

US 3DS games (all complete and in excellent condition, + shipping and paypal fee if not a gift payment)

Cave Story 3D $40
Resident Evil Revelations $10
Zelda Ocarina of Time $20 SOLD
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate $20
Code of Princess $15

If anyone is willing to part with a Steam code for Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Legendary Edition for $30, let me know. I'm getting a little antsy waiting for sales. $40 seems like the minimum these days, but I figure it can't hurt to ask.

AwRy108

WTS (everything is LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise):

PSVita
Phantasy Star Online 2 (Japanese version) - $33 shipped

PC
Tomb Raider (2013) - STEAM KEY - $8
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $8

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $30 shipped
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13 shipped
Dead or Alive 2 - $13 shipped

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (not Greatest Hits) (UPC has been removed) - $8 shipped
Metroid Prime 2: Echoes - $13 shipped
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13 shipped
...or all 3 Metroid titles for $30 shipped.

I accept PayPal and Amazon gift cards; reasonable offers are welcome; and combined shipping is available.

I'm a NeoGAF Platinum Seller.

WTS:

Xbox 360 Black Wireless Controller. This was my go-to controller so it is in excellent shape and condition. It is all black, black d-pad, black thumb sticks. The only thing is that the battery cover on the back is white. I can't find the original black one as I used the Nyko Charge base and battery packs with it.

$25 shipped.

Which leads me to this:

A Nyko charge base for two Xbox 360 controllers with two charging packs. This is black and both charge packs are black also.

$20 Shipped.

Buy both the controller and the charge base for $40 shipped.

PayPal payment and shipped to confirmed address only.

Thanks!

WTS

(U.S. PayPal only please. I use USPS)- Asking $325.(FREE SHIPPING.)

PS3 Slim 120Gb (everything in great condition)

+

GTA V
The Last of Us
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Starhawk
Infamous
Infamous 2
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
God of War: Ascension
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Mass Effect Trilogy
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
L.A. Noire
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Tomb Raider
Dragon's Dogma
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

8QEWy5v.jpg

b6c9jwF.jpg

Frolow

Banned
WTS

(U.S. PayPal only please. I use USPS)- Asking $325.(FREE SHIPPING.)

PS3 Slim 120Gb (everything in great condition)

+

GTA V
The Last of Us
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
Resistance: Fall of Man
Resistance 2
Resistance 3
Starhawk
Infamous
Infamous 2
Heavy Rain
God of War 3
God of War: Ascension
Killzone 2
Killzone 3
Mass Effect Trilogy
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
L.A. Noire
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Tomb Raider
Dragon's Dogma
Metal Gear Solid 4
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance

8QEWy5v.jpg

b6c9jwF.jpg
If I had the money I'd jump on this. Crazy deal.

Hl3Xeqds.jpg

1200 Microsoft Point Codes
1200 points translates to ~$15 on XBL
$12, code sent via PM

I am also open to cash + trade offers, but you will have to send first for any trades.

Sorry if this is a dumb question but does this work with Xbox one? I thought they changed it.

SmokeMaxX

Sorry if this is a dumb question but does this work with Xbox one? I thought they changed it.

It would get converted into straight cash. I don't think there's any expiration date on it when it gets converted over. If you had money during the initial conversion from points -> cash, they will expire some time next year.

They ARE doing away with the points system. Well, they've already done away with it, but there are still new-ish cards that are in stock at a lot of retailers. I imagine they're going to run a promo with some retailers (I'm looking at you Target) to get rid of stock for the points cards soon, but that's just a guess on my part.

8byte

Banned
I have a few things for sale!

1 Astro A40 (Blue MLG Edition). Mint condition with tags, cables (no 360 cable though) mix amp, and optical cable. $150 shipped.

1 Hauppage HD PVR (non gaming edition). Includes software, component cables, and power supply. Asking $100 shipped.

Nintendo Wii, 4 remotes, 2 nunchucks, 2 classic controllers, and a few games (SMG, NSMB, SSBB, RE4, No More Heroes, Zack n wiki, Kirby's Epic Yarn, Mad World) Asking $175 shipped.

I know some of the prices seem steep, but that's just to cover shipping costs. PM if interested or you want pics. All items are in great condition.

Ryan_

Selling some cd-keys for the following games:

Redeemable on ORIGIN

- Crysis 2: Maximum Edition €3
- Battlefield 3 SOLD!!
- Mirror"s Edge €2,5
- Dead Space 3 €3
- Medal Of Honor €2
- C&C Red Alert: Uprising €3
- Burnout Paradise €3
- Dead Space €2
- Populous €1

Redeemable on STEAM

- Medal Of Honor €2
- Faster Than Light x 3 €3
- Neighbours From Hell Compilation €2
- DeathSpank, DeathSpank: Thongs of Virtue, and On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One €4
- Mark Of The Ninja €4
- Bastion €4
- A Virus Named Tom €3
- Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken €2
- FEZ €4
- Limbo €4
- Trine 2: Complete Story €3
- Awesomenauts €3
- Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers €1
- Intrusion 2 €1
- Oil Rush €1
- Cave Story+ €3
- Offspring Fling €2
- SpaceChem €2

CONTACT

Steam: Eunoia
Or Private Message ;-)

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
WTB - Dark Souls steam key.

Also willing to trade X-Com steam key, Fallout 3 GOTY steam key, Fallout NV Ultimate steam key, Oblivion GOTY steam key, or RAGE steam key. Or some combination thereof.

grkazan12

Selling - iPad 3 16GB Wifi w/ Grey Smart Cover (Excellent Condition) - PM me if interested.

Edit: New Price is $300 Shipped.

I am selling an 16GB iPad 3 Wifi along with an extra grey smart cover for $330.00. The iPad is in excellent condition, the screen is flawless, the only minor mark is a very tiny chip at the bottom back of the iPad. The smart cover is in excellent condition. This iPad will come with the original box and cable along with power adapter for charging.

You'll have to excuse the black dot in all of the pictures, my phone has a speck of dust in the camera lens, it's not part of the iPad.

10539155646_f951d489e4_z.jpg

10539154416_de42990977_z.jpg

10539376733_c3123d15c9_z.jpg

10539152545_d284d01c12_z.jpg

aktham

Somewhat of a long shot, but anybody selling 32GB of ram (4x8GB)?

I have 100% feedback. Drop me a PM with a reasonable price.

WTB

UK-based PS3 DualShock 3.

Desperately in need of an official PS3 controller but they're expensive buggers. Doesn't matter if it's used, so long as it's in working condition and no damage. If anyone in the UK is willing to sell one, please PM me!

Thanks.

Ave22

Want to sell game guides. I will provide pictures if requested. PayPal is preferred. They will be cheaper if bought in bundles.

$5 shipped individually
Metroid Prime / Fusion Prima Guide
Diddy Kong Racing Nintendo Power Guide
Donkey Kong 64 Versus Guide
Jet Force Gemini Nintendo Power Guide

$10 shipped individually
Banjo Kazooie Nintendo Power Guide
Phantasy Star Online Ep I & II Versus Guide SOLD

LQX

WTB: Microsoft Office or PowerPoint

I need this asap shipped to my nephew in NY for school which is requiring it but not providing it or a cheap way to get it.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Very positive feedback for DJ Lushious. Sold me a Droid in very good condition and even threw in a spare battery. Was very informative about smartphone matters in which I was unfamiliar during the correspondence.

IMACOMPUTA

New/Sealed PS4 - $650 shipped
img_20131118_1347385pyny.jpg

img_20131118_180856bablb.jpg
img_20131118_180954uxazo.jpg
img_20131118_180917all2g.jpg

Price lowered! $225 shipped
Less than a month old 3DS XL (Black)
Box and manuals in new condition included
Pokemon X
and
Gunman Clive have been purchased from the eShop.
Also includes the following Ambassador games:

Gba -
Mariokart super circuit
Warioland 4
Yoshis island super Mario advance 3
Zelda minish cap
Kirby amazing mirror
Fire emblem sacred stones
Warioware
Metroid fusion
F zero max velocity
Mario vs donkey kong

Nes -
Metroid
Yoshi
Wrecking crew
Zelda
Balloon fight
Super Mario bros
Nes open tournament golf
Ice climber
Zelda 2
Donkey kong jr

Misc
3d classics: excitebike
Zelda Four swords anniversary edition

Corsair GS700 700w Gaming Series Power Supply - $60 shipped
img_20131118_14212926gltj.jpg

Sapphire 6950 - $85 shipped (retail box)
img_20131118_141943wbatd.jpg

Krammy

I've decided to to start working on a small Super Nintendo collection for a Retro Game Club startup. Since money is tight so close to the PlayStation 4 launch, I won't be able to get everything I want, but I figured it wouldn't hurt putting it all up. Ideally I'm looking for Canadian sellers to save on shipping, but I'll do international if the price is right.

All prices listed are for cartridges only unless otherwise stated and are pending the condition. Listed values do not include the price of shipping. Payment will be done through PayPal.

Want To Buy:
Dragon Ball: Advanced Adventure (Complete) ($20)
10x Universal Game Case ($15)
Biker Mice From Mars ($15)
Contra III: The Alien Wars ($25)
Dragon Ball Z: Hyper Dimension (Complete) ($40)
Final Fight 3 ($65)
Kirby Super Star Saga ($30)
Sonic Wings (Super Famicom) ($20)
The King of Dragons ($50)
Wild Guns ($130)
Zombies Ate My Neighbours ($25)

Want To Sell:
Dragon Ball: Raging Blast 2 (sealed with small nick on bottom) ($20)

EDIT3: Prices (again) raised/lowered based on recent data. Added new items.

Alright, have a bit of money left over from the PlayStation 4, so I'll be bumping this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom