• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

WTS:

- Nintendo 3DS (OG) Ice White - complete in box with all accessories - hardly touched.
Looking for PayPal of somewhere between £90-£100.
PM me for details - looking for a quick sale to a GAFfer in the UK.

RkOwnage

WTS:

Fifa 14 on PS4 - $40 - Price Lowered
Opened, but haven't played, don't know why I bought it and opened it, got caught up in the hype and I guess that's why....no intention of playing it.

Also selling my Dreamcast collection, I've had this for MANY MANY years...everything still works, I just am looking for extra money going into the holidays. Here is what is included:

System + Cords
3 Controllers
2 VMUs (One blue, One gray)
Rumble Pack

Games (Complete in Box):
Shenmue (Complete)
Marvel vs. Capcom (Has case and instruction book, but the case is broken)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Complete)
Skies of Arcadia (Complete)
Sonic Adventure (Complete)
Soul Calibur (Complete)
Quake III Arena (Complete)
Resident Evil: Code Veronica (Complete)
Unreal Tournament (Complete)
World Series Baseball 2K1 (Complete)
NBA 2K1 (Complete)
NFL 2K1 (Complete)
ChuChu Rocket! (Complete)
Crazy Taxi (Complete)
Dead or Alive 2 (Complete)
Power Stone (Complete)
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (Complete)

Incomplete:
Power Stone 2 (1 with black case, 1 with just manual)
Grandia 2 (Front/Back Cover art, black case, no manual)
Shenmue (No case, everything else included)
Soul Calibur (Manual/Disc only)
Tokyo Xtreme Racer (Manual/Disc only)
Power Stone (Manual/Disc only)
WWF Royal Rumble (Manual/Disc only)
WWF Attitude (Manual/Disc only)
Mortal Kombat Gold (Manual/Disc only)
Airforce Delta (Manual/Disc only)
NBA 2K1 (Manual/Disc only)
World Series Baseball 2K1 (Manual/Disc only)
NFL 2K1 (Manual/Disc only)
Quake III Arena (Manual/Disc only)
ECW Hardcore Revolution (Manual/Disc only)
Crazy Taxi (Disc only)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (Disc only, is damaged, don't know if it can be fixed/buffered)

A lot of duplicates, but some fairly rare games for Dreamcast fans. Looking for $150 for the whole set, and I'll cover shipping.

Paypal Gift...

baphomet

WTB - Nintendo DS Lite/i/XL - $25-50

As long as its in good condition thats perfect. Would prefer black, white, or bronze, but if the price is right it doesnt matter. Just contact me via pm if you have one. Thanks!

Zep

Banned
Because I'm just trying to get rid of it.

Knack - $25 shipped.

Just a warning since the game came with my free PS4, it has a barcode full of zeros and a "not for re-sale" on the label.

SOLD.

Classic gaming anyone? Accepting OFFERS.

(Click to enlarge)

For sale:
(Some of the recent gen stuff, like Bombastic, Futurama, MGS3, Super Bubble Pop, Robotech, Disaster Report, Unlimited SAGA, Future Tactics, Sin and Punishment for WIi, BG&E, etc is sealed. )

Blue Dragon (360) is gone.

Also as posted earlier, trying to sell Grand Theft Auto V for Ps3 - 35 shipped and it's yours. Blimp code unused.

Nintendo 64:
Rogue Squadron - Cart only - 6 shipped

SNES (Cart only):
Super Metroid SNES - Cart only, excellent condition - 35 shipped
Final Fight - 10 shipped
Star Wars Super Empire Strikes Back - 10 shipped
Street Fighter II - 7.50 shipped
Super Mario World - 14 shipped

Nintendo DS:
Dragon Quest V (SEALED and new) - 38 shipped.
Mario and Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story (SEALED and new) - 40 shipped

PSP:
Ultimate Ghosts'N'Goblins - Excellent condition, complete - 14 shipped.

(These DS games are brand new, sealed)

(Hookups available on systems, package deals possible) PSX are of varying models from 1001 to 9001, so take your pick. I have a plethora of N64, PSX, Genesis, SNES systems available.

ATI 5850s (some with box - risers optional 80-100 shipped, depending on manufacturer) and some PSUs:

PM if interested. More pics coming, hopefully prices if I get as far as listing everything (sigh..). PayPal accepted, Bitcoin preferred.

WTB- Bitcoin, small amounts

PMed you!

Tc91

Final post of this item:

Hi,

I'm selling a MINT condition OG 3DS, I've used it literally 2 times. No scratches or scuffs.

Comes in the box with the 3DS charger and charging cradle. All the manuals etc, the AR cards and the 3DS redeemable code is unused (I'm 90% sure on that).

I'm looking for around £100-110 plus postage. It's now on eBay as I have to put this money towards my PS4 so I'm looking for a quick sale. Shipping only to the UK!

ib6VtTcPVGiXV.jpg

;_; sorry for crappy phone pictures.

Thank you, PM me if you're interested!

Thezez

Banned
Might be a long shot, but I have a New Zealand Pre-order for a first shipment PS4 that I won't be able to buy anymore, if anyone in NZ wants to take it over, send me a PM.

Ezalc

WTB

Must be complete.

Super Mario Galaxy 2
Punch-Out!! Wii
Starfox Assault
Mario 3D Land
Luigi Wiimote+

Feel like this is a long shot but:

Cards Against Humanity base set and expansions. Must be in very good condition!

Kajigger

WTB Macbook 2007-2009 (At least a C2D I guess) Thought I could manage college without a Laptop but using those school computers is just terrible. PM if you gots one.

Selling:

SOLD TO LQX
SOLD TO MDSFX

$16 each. PayPal gift.

I have the physical card and can mail it you or can simply scratch off the code and email it to you shortly after receiving payment. Whatever you decide!

Thanks.

Gvaz

Banned
WTS:

Two $100 BestBuy gift cards (traded things in, but i need the money more than I need BB credit, broke as balls)

WTB: Flower PSN code

Have: Paypal, Two 30 day PS+ Trials

Also have new in box 360 controller with play and charge kit (black, transforming dpad)

and a 320hdd(slim) with lego star wars III voucher

360 stuff has been collecting dust for a year. I just want to get rid of them.

SOLD Got a graphics card upgrade for my birthday. So I'm selling mine now, EVGA Geforce GTX 560 Ti 1GB. Still a great card, I was running Battlefield 4 on high/ultra at decent framerates. Asking $65 shipped.

Jamix012

NTSC Copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy (The Gamestop Plastic Case One, not the metal case Limited edition)
Includes game, case and manual. I have a few copies actually because of complications with gamestop and finally getting my hands on my own personal copy of the metalcase edition.
- $44 each, free shipping within the USA. International shipping can be discusses if desired.
Sorry for the shitty camera quality, taken on my Vita

WTB
A Year of Luigi Coin

WTS:

Systems:
Black Nintendo DS Lite - $55 including:
**Charger
**Ace Kard 2 (w/ formatted MicroSD card)
**Original box

GBA SP -- Used, acceptable condition -- no charger or games; tested and working - $20

Other Games
Resident Evil Revelations 3DS - Used, like new, no Nintendo Club code - $12 shipped

Link's Awakening (Gameboy original, not Gameboy Color version) - cart only - $10
Final Fantasy Legend III (Gameboy) - cart only - $10
Super Ghouls 'n Ghosts - cart only - $14
Super Mario Advance 3 - complete - $10
Super Mario Advance 4 - complete - $10
Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - complete - $14
Legend of Zelda: Minish Cap - complete - $30
The Legend of Zelda Oracle of Ages - Nintendo 3DS [Digital Download] - $5 (code coming soon)

Media
Clerks 10th Anniversary Edition DVD - Sealed - $10 shipped
DJMAX TECHNIKA 2 Original Soundtrack [Limited Edition] - Sealed - $45 shipped
BMWFILMS.COM Presents The Hire - Sealed - $8 shipped

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com and Paypal gifts.[/QUOTE]

NoRéN

WTB - Nintendo DS Lite/i/XL - $25-50

As long as its in good condition thats perfect. Would prefer black, white, or bronze, but if the price is right it doesnt matter. Just contact me via pm if you have one. Thanks!

WTS:

Systems:
Black Nintendo DS Lite - $55 including:
**Charger
**Ace Kard 2 (w/ formatted MicroSD card)
**Original box

---
If you're interested in something, PM me and see if we can work something out.
I'm willing to take photos of things if you're curious to the condition, etc.
All prices include shipping to continental US. If you're located outside the US, we can discuss shipping, but odds are the price will be higher.
Accepting Amazon.com and Paypal gifts.

Gvaz

Banned
I likely will be selling two more $100 best buy gift cards, but it's not a done deal. The previous two gift cards are already called for at $180 together.

kuroshiki

Not sure if this is the right place to post.

WTS:

Killzone SF: $45 inc. shipping
Battlefield 4 for PS4: $45 inc. shipping.

Both brand new, unopened and sealed.

KiDdYoNe

Was wondering if anyone can provide some of the games for cheap:

CS:GO, Rogue Legacy, Spelunky, Don't Starve, Larry Reloaded, State of Decay, Papers, Please, Hammerwatch, Volgarr The Viking, Mercenary Kings, Stanley Parable, Contrast

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
If anyone wants to swap AC4 for PS4 for another PS4 game let me know. I haven't played AC since AC2, thinking I could get back into the series. It's really not my type of game. I haven't used any of the codes that came with the game either.

I'm not really looking for any sports games. I'd be into ghosts, injustice, need for speed, bf4, or even a year worth of ps+.

Anyways, PM me if you want a 1:1 trade.

Petrie

Banned
Looking for 2 different handhelds: 1 3DS of any color/model for my g/f to play some Pokemon, and a Vita for myself. Tons of stuff for trade so shoot me an offer, we'll work something out for sure!

I have:

Xbox 360: Old style console with 60 gig HD and 1-4 controllers available, all wireless and in good shape. Console is the last of the models released before the slim so has the much more reliable chipset, but has been modified as well.

PS3:

80Gig original slim PS3 console with DS3 and controller charger/cradle. Has been used very lightly during ownership.

Sly HD Collection like new
God of War Collection sealed
Resistance: FoM

A white DS Lite console in good condition.

The Zelda limited edition DS Lite. Turns on but screen is blank. Could be an easy repair for someone as a throw in with a trade.

Diablo 3 Collector's Edition: code used but everything else pristine condition

Skylanders Giants for 3DS with the portal (unused) and the Cynder and Tree Rex figures. Package is unused only missing the Punch Pop Fizz figurine my girl wanted from it.

1600 and 1200 MS point codes

Steam Gifts:

Forge
Just Cause
Hero Academy
Faerie Solitaire
Worms
Civilization 4

Steam codes for: Titan Quest, Puzzle Agent 2, Zen Bound 2, Dawn of War II, Humble Klei Bundle Games, Humble Bundle 8

3DS:
Kingdom Hearts: DDD (sealed)
Animal Crossing: New Leaf (pending out)
Pilotwings Resort

Blue DSi with accesories

Persona 3 FES for PS2

360 controllers available, including the Gears of War 3 limited edition

2 copies of Lord of the Rings trilogy on Bluray new and sealed (non-extended)

2 sets of the Cards Against Humanity Limited release Xmas Expansion

A sealed copy of the Summoner Wars Master Set

I'm very laid back and willing to make deals to find good homes for my stuff, so don't hesitate to shoot em any offers. Prefer trades as it's more fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom