• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

baphomet

WTS - RGB Nintendo 64's

I have just a few of these left for now. Trying to get a bit more cash for Christmas gifts so these are priced to move. They're all CPU-04's so they output composite video as sync. Please make sure that your setup plays nicely with composite video as sync. The first 2 of these are in extremely good condition and include both covers. The third has a broken place on the front left and is missing the bottom lid, but none of that affects it's reliability. All consoles come with power adapters and jumper paks. for like $8 more I'll find a controller for you as well.

These are also on eBay, but they are priced normally on there.

The yellow stickers are for keeping track of everything for me. They are easily removed with no residue.
gNVoKwp.jpg

FzM9Nzv.jpg

BXbQ0qC.jpg

AWC0Z87.jpg

SiX6dqm.jpg

JQqHqZ5.jpg

First 2 are $75 shipped in the States.
Third is $68 shipped in the States

aza

I went to the Zelda Symphony last night and got an extra shirt at size small. I'm selling it at cost for $20 + packaging and shipping.

Size: Small
Dimensions: Length 27 in, Width 18 in

lTi1NOw.jpg

renjility

Neo Member
I have a few Steam game codes for sale. I'm Neogaf Gold - buy with confidence! Payment by Paypal.

[WTS]

*Steam Codes*

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - $26

Batman: Arkham Origins Pre order (incl Deathstroke DLC) - $20

Total War: Rome II Pre order (incl Greek States DLC) - $20

Company of Heroes 2 Pre order (incl tank/commander DLC) - $15

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - $7

Bioshock Infinite - $8

Dead Island Riptide Pre order (incl Survivor DLC) - $5

Tomb Raider Pre-Order - $5

DMC: Devil May Cry - $10

Hitman Absolution Professional Edition - $5

Sleeping Dogs: Limited Edition - $4

Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City - $5

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - $5

Aliens: Colonial Marines - $2

*Origin Codes*

Dead Space 3: Limited Edition - $5

*UPlay Codes*

Far Cry 3 - $5

Other Codes

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn - $10

Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn Digital Collectors Edition - $12

FF XIV Keys are for North American accounts. Includes 30 days gametime. After you register, you can play on EU or NA servers.

[WTB]

Biohazard (Japanese original) - PS1

Panzer Dragoon Saga - Sega Saturn
---

Neogaf Gold - buy with confidence! Paypal only, PM if interested!

Updated - Better prices than the Steam Xmas Sale!! :)

Josephl64

WTS:

All are like new unless declared elsewise:

3DS

• Dead or Alive Dimension 3DS(NA) - imprint on box
  • Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance
  • Samurai Warriors: Chronicles -slight imprint on box
Vita

• Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention
  • Gravity Rush
  • Dynasty Warriors: Next
PS3

• Beyond Two Souls(Collector's with DLC codes unused)
N64
*games are all loose carts

• Pokemon Stadium
  • Pokemon Stadium 2
  • Mario Party
  • Hey You, Pikachu!
  • Banjo-Tooie
  • Banjo-Kazooie
  • Space Station Silicon Valley
  • Donkey Kong 64
  • Pokemon Snap
  • Mario Golf -semi-bad condition from gamestop(back sticker tear and sharpied)
  • Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon
  • Goemon's Great Adventure
  • Kirby 64: The Crystal Shards -bad condition, markings on front cover with gamestop stickers
Systems

• PS Vita Wi-fi, complete in box in good condition with AR markers and pamphlets

Please PM any offers :)

Colin.

Accept PPG as payment, with you covering any fees this incurs. Or Amazon gift card. I'm also very much open to a full, or part exchange from my Steam wishlist, as well as my Amazon wishlist.

All physical item pricing includes postage, within the UK.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

WTS

Steam

Call of Duty: Ghosts - $35 (Retail key)
Grid 2 - $15
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - $8
Civilization IV: Complete - $5
The Stronghold Collection - $5
Little Inferno - $3
Just Cause - $2
Ironclads: Anthology - $2
Nightsky - $2

3DS

Animal Crossing: New Leaf - £23
Super Mario 3D Land - £22
Blue 3DS XL Console (like new) - £110 (pics later)

Wii U

Arkham Origins (New and Sealed) - £20

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
H:
SNES Street fighter 2 CIB
SNES Super Mario All Stars CIB
DS Mario Kart CIB
Wii Mario Galaxy CIB
Wii Mario Galaxy 2 CIB
Wii Wii Sports (pack in, slip)
Wii Wii Sports Resort CIB
Wii Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Smash-Up CIB (w/ comic)

360 Metal Gear Rising 360
360 Halo 4
360 Catherine w/ Artbook
360 Marvel vs capcom 3

PS2 Katamari Damacy CIB

Accessories:
Wii Nyko Perfect Shot attachment
Wii Wireless Sensor Bar
Wii Motion Plus Dongle
Wii remotes
Wii Nyko Dual Charging station with battery packs and back covers

*Pics available upon request*

W:
PayPal, psn content, PS3 games, 3DS console
Retro consoles/games specifically NES, SNES, Genesis

n64coder

Positive seller feedback for Bungie's
Bought $110 worth of Nintendo eShop codes from him. Good communication. Quick transaction. Would do business with him again.

zidigan

so the zelda 3ds xl bundle is on sale at target this week for 150, but noone within 200 miles of me has it, so if any gaf would be kind enough to help me out, it would be greatly appreciated!

Not sure if you've tried to get another store to price match for you, but I ended up getting my local walmart to price match it for me. Of course YMMV there, but they did it for me just make sure you have proof of it being 150 at target. I took my phone and had it pulled up online otherwise a physical ad or printed ad of it should work.

C-Drive

Battlefield 4 (Limited Edition) (Playstation 4) for $38.00 shipped within the U.S. Includes the China Rising DLC Code unused.

NeoGAF Plus Seller.

Please PM if interested, I don't keep up with this thread too well.

Peagles

WTS - RGB Nintendo 64's

I have just a few of these left for now. Trying to get a bit more cash for Christmas gifts so these are priced to move. They're all CPU-04's so they output composite video as sync. Please make sure that your setup plays nicely with composite video as sync. The first 2 of these are in extremely good condition and include both covers. The third has a broken place on the front left and is missing the bottom lid, but none of that affects it's reliability. All consoles come with power adapters and jumper paks. for like $8 more I'll find a controller for you as well.

These are also on eBay, but they are priced normally on there.

The yellow stickers are for keeping track of everything for me. They are easily removed with no residue.

First 2 are $75 shipped in the States.
Third is $68 shipped in the States

I just want to put in a good word for bapho here. I have a bapho RGB N64 and it has been amazing.

I'm not Canadian. I'm in the US. Gold trader.

Sony 24" 3D Display. Still like new. PS3/4/360 Games and 3D look amazing on it. Doubled as my TV and that too looked amazing after calibration. Also makes a good PC monitor but mostly shines as a 1080P console monitor. It has 2-HDMI, 1 Component, comes with 3D Glasses. No game included. Also has a extended warranty 3-year warranty. Will be shipped in the original box via UPS tracked and insured. $145 shipped. US only.

Good morning.

(depending on where you are)

I'm interested in this monitor. Would that be 145 Paypal with fees? If that's with fees im on it tonight after work.

Quick question though, im reading reviews saying it doesnt send sound through HDMI . Any info on that?

Silfolion

Selling steam and origin key
Tropico 4: Collectors Bundle (Steam) - $15
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II Gold Edition (Steam) - $10
Need for Speed: The Run (Origin) - $8
Shift 2 Unleashed (Origin) - $6
The Darkness 2 (Steam) - $5
GTA 4 (Steam) - $5
Napoleon: Total War™ + Napoleon: Total War - Heroes of the Napoleonic Wars (steam) - $6
Ys The Oath in Felghana (Steam) - $9
Rage (Steam) - $5
Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars (Steam) - $5
Serious Sam 3: BFE (Steam) - $5
Cubemen (Steam) - $3
Nation Red (Steam) - $2
Vessel (Steam) - $2
Little Inferno (Steam) - $3
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD (Steam) - $3
Iron Brigade (Steam) - $3
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet (Steam) - $2
Toy Soldiers (Steam) - $3
DEADLIGHT (Steam) - $3
Red Orchestra 2: Heroes of Stalingrad - GOTY (steam) - $5
Deus Ex: Human Revolution™ - $5
Sniper Elite Nazi Zombie Army (Steam) - $5
Saints Row: The Third - (Steam) - $5
The Last Remnant (Steam) - $5
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun (Steam) - $5
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam) - $5
Sid Meiers Civilization IV: The Complete Edition (Steam) - $5
Duke Nukem Forever (Steam) - $4
Titan Quest Gold (Steam) - $4
Red Faction Guerrilla (Steam) - $4
Red Faction Armageddon (Steam) - $4
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (Steam) - $4
Dragon Age 2 (Origin) - $5

Want Paypal

WhupTroy

Banned
Ambassador 3DS & Game Lot for Sale

3DS Games
1. Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D
2. Pilotwings Resort
3. Dead or Alive Dimensions
4. MarioKart 7
5. Super Mario 3D Land
6. Ridge Racer 3D

3DS Ambassador Digital Titles:
(NES Titles)
1. Super Mario Bros.
2. Metroid
3. The Legend of Zelda
4. Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
5. Balloon Fight
6. Ice Climber
7. NES Open Tournament Golf
8. Donkey Kong Jr.
9. Yoshi
10. Wrecking Crew
(GBA Titles)
11. Metroid Fusion
12. Mario Vs. Donkey Kong
13. Mario Kart: Super Circuit
14. Yoshi's Island: Super Mario Advance 3
15. WarioWare, Inc. Mega Microgames
16. The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap
17. Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones
18. Wario Land 4
19. Kirby & the Amazing Mirror
20. F-Zero Maximum Velocity

Additional Installed Digital Titles:
(NES Title)
1. 3D Classics: Excitebike
(DSiWare Titles)
1. Mario Vs Donky Kong: Minis March Again!
2. Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary ***Rare, read below***

The Nintendo DSiWare game The Legend of Zelda: Four Swords Anniversary Edition was available on both the Nintendo DSi Shop and Nintendo 3DS Nintendo eShop as a limited time download only, from September 28, 2011 to February 20, 2012.

Additional Installed Software:
1. Pokedex 3D
2. Swapnote
3. Ambassador Ticket

Included Accessories:
1. Original 3DS Box
2. 3DS Docking Station with Charger
3. Club Nintendo 3DS Carrying Case (includes inside pocket to house 2 3DS cartridges)
4. Original AR Game Cards

Additional AR Game Cards
(Kid Icarus Uprising AR Cards)
1. Drill Arm
2. Great Reaper
3. Palutena (RARE)

Selling this 3DS Ambassador Bundle for $250. If interested, please let me know and I'll supply pictures. Thanks!

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. NeoGAF Plus rated seller, buy with confidence!

Have (Steam keys):

5JgQ7wQ.jpg

Victoria II - $3

7Q4ijTi.png

Darksiders - $3

engfFGU.png

Red Faction Armageddon - $2

OejOcLn.jpg

Sword of the Stars: Complete Collection - $2

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

Don't Starve
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Dust: An Elysian Tail
The Swapper
Gunpoint
Antichamber
Gone Home
The Stanley Parable
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I have some more stuff for sale. I'll be adding a few more things now that finals are wrapping up, along with pictures. I can accept Paypal or Amazon gift cards for payment. If my prices are too high, by all means, send me an offer. I'll ship internationally, but there will be an additional cost for shipping. Just PM me and we can work it out.

DS
Midnight Blue DSi XL. Comes with box & instructions (if you want them), both stylii, and charger. Club Nintendo code is used. Everything is in very good condition. I've honestly barely used it. I bought it shortly after the initial 3DS launch. $90/shipped if you want everything. I'll do $80 if you don't want the box & manual.

PSP
IQ Mania, PSP UMD import. Can't recall if it's Asian or Japanese. Excellent condition. $25/shipped.
Prinny: Can I Be the Hero?, PSP UMD. Premium Edition. Sealed. $25/shipped.
Ultimate Ghosts n Goblins, PSP UMD. Sealed. $20/shipped.
Ridge Racer 2, PSP UMD import. Euro version, Platinum Hits. Very good condition. $20/shipped.

Dreamcast
Powerstone 2, Japanese import. Very good condition. $15/shipped.

Arcade Stick
Dual modded Virtua Stick High Grade. Will work on 360 & PS3. I'm not sure what the PCB, etc. in it are. I bought it second hand. I can get more information when I get home. $140/shipped, or best offer. I don't know what these go for anymore, and honestly I hate to let it go, but I don't have the room for it.

Code_Link

WTS:

The Zelda Bundle of Download Joy!

- The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD (download code)
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds (download code)
- Hyrule Historia (download code)

$70

Paypal, I will send you the codes/picture of the codes via e-mail.

PM me if interested.

Extremely positive feedback for maxcriden. I traded Lego City Undercover to him for Mario Party 9, but I didn't ask to see pictures and rushed the package out before he had a chance to pull MP9 from his collection. After I sent it, he noticed that MP9 wasn't in as good as condition as he'd though, so he threw in three nice books (which also significantly increased the shipping cost for him) for me.

In addition, when the package was scheduled to arrive, USPS instead claimed "the package is non-deliverable as addressed." This has never happened to me before and we were at a loss as to what to do. We waited a little while and nothing ever changed and the tracking info never updated again. During this period, max kept in good contact with me despite having left for vacation. He'd finally decided he was going to buy a copy of MP9 for me from Amazon and have it delivered directly to me, but he also gave me the option of picking out any other comparably priced game or was willing to send me money directly via PayPal.

As it turned out, I realized yesterday evening that I had another "package is non-deliverable as addressed" error by USPS sent by a seller on Amazon. This obviously was more than just a coincidence, so I went to the Post Office today and it turns out they had my Amazon package and max's package; my route doesn't have a consistent mail delivery person and they recently hired a couple new delivery people. So, what had been happening is some dick-fuck at USPS was just marking most of my packages and mail as "non-deliverable" despite me living in my house (with my address clearly labelled on the mailbox and on a large sign on the front door). I don't know why, but that man/woman is either lazy, incompetent, or a douche. These packages (and a lot of my other mail) were scheduled to arrive before the snow hit, so it wasn't weather-related either.

Summary: Positive feedback for maxcriden. Very good trader that keeps in contact with you and I highly recommend working with him.

maxcriden

Summary: Positive feedback for maxcriden. Very good trader that keeps in contact with you and I highly recommend working with him.

Extraordinarily positive feedback for Soka, who was extremely flexible and understanding during some trying B/S/T circumstances. I would be very lucky and delighted to work with him again!

Also, very positive feedback for TruePrime, who speedily sent Metroid Zero Mission and Fusion to me and was great to work with!

Deliverance

Neo Member
Well, today I got another Hearhstone key after receiving very recently one from Blizz, so I'm selling it. PM if you are interested, I don't know how much I should ask, I guess around 15 dollars.

Anony

all are like new condition unless stated otherwise
x360:
Otomedius Excellent: played once, 20$
Nier: sealed, 20$
Deathsmiles: sealed, 20$

Wii:
Monster Hunter Tri: sealed, 15$

PS3:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma: 20$
Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2: 20$
Dead or Alive 5: 5$
Ico + Shadow of Colossus Collection: played once, 20$
Final Fantasy 13: old case, 5$
Journey: played once, 20$

3ds:
Dream Trigger: 5$
Cubic Ninja: back as water marks, 5$
Tekken 3D - Prime Edition: played once, 25$
Resident Evil Revlations: misprinted version, front has an impression mark, 20$
Spirit Camera: 15$
Paper Mario Sticker Star: 20$

Wii U Online codes:
The Legend of Zelda Windwaker HD: 35$
Hyrule Historia: 5$

Vita:
Rayman Origins: 10$

PSP:
Final Fantasy Dissidia: sealed, 5$
DJ Max Fever (have 2): sealed, 5$

GBA boxes:
Final Fantasy Tactics: dent in corner
Mario Kart Super Circuit:
comes with all manuals and boxes

want to sell as many as possible per person to save on shipping
free gba box or psp game if you buy stuff since they're not worth anything i guess
prices are just my guess as the going rate, could be wrong
shipping from Canada (Toronto) -> (shipped 1 3ds game to US for 3$ small parcel, no tracking for reference)

WTT:
Super Mario 3D World

friz898

Edit2: Found a seller. Thank you.

WTB:

Diablo 3 for PS3.

Looking for a decent price as Gamestop used is too much for my tastes. This is a Christmas present for my son, so it would need to be here by 23rd/24th. I don't recall if mail even delivers on Christmas Eve but I imagine so.

Please send me a message with your offer.

Must include case since is present!

Edit: Location is Southern Alabama

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom