• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheddahz

Banned
WTS:

Ys Seven
Final Fantasy Tactics: War of the Lions
Steambot Chronicles: Battle Tournament

I'll sell them altogether for $15 (would be nice if you can cover shipping)

Well, today I got another Hearhstone key after receiving very recently one from Blizz, so I'm selling it. PM if you are interested, I don't know how much I should ask, I guess around 15 dollars.

FYI prices have plummeted and the closed beta ends at the end of December. You'd be lucky to get $5 for it.

This is a local Toronto area sale.

I'm selling a deluxe 32 GB Wii U console for $450.

It comes with these games:
Nintendoland
New Super Mario U
New Super Luigi U
Zombi U
Pikmin 3
Wonderful 101
Lego City
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Super Mario 3D World
Sonic: Lost World

And a black motion plus remote and nunchuck. Also a composite cable.

I'm located in the Woodbridge to Aurora area.

kuppy

I'll give it one more try..

Are people in Japan reading this thread?
If so, would anyone be kind enough to help me out with a import (the shop I want to order from is only shipping within Japan), I would be very pleased and of course pay for the extra costs plus your efforts. Please contact me.

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post, which goes to show they are not deep scratches, but more like scuffs. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 170 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal Gift. I would also entertain a Wii U offer. Check my name against the Feedback list and you will find I am a trustworthy member of the community. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

PC digital game codes for sale:

Splinter Cell Blacklist (Uplay) - $20
header_292x136.jpg

Batman Arkham Origins (Steam) - $25
header_292x136.jpg

I accept Paypal Gift payment or Interac e-Transfer.

Voho

Steam key for Garry's Mod up for trade for any of the below.
> Steam/Origin game keys
> Steam/Origin wallet credit
> Amazon gift card credit
If your interested, make an offer via PM. I'm not looking for anything specific.

Edit: Since no takers, I'll be giving this away in the steam thread. Already gave a bundle of games away, and the holiday spirit is getting to me, lol

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
Selling my Vita with a 4gb memory card and a $20 PSN card. This is the version with 3G and wifi, and it's in really great condition, with everything that came in the original box. I'm looking to get $165 shipped, PM if interested.

Looking to trade these for other games or paypal :

The Lord of the Rings : War in the North
Dead Space Origin Key
Burnout Paradise : The Ultimate Box Origin Key
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition Origin Key
Dead Space 3 Origin Key
Medal of Honor Origin Key
Mirrors Edge Origin Key
Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3- Uprising Origin Key
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War Steam Key
Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY Steam Key
Nether Beta Key

PM if interested =)

WTS: Microsoft Surface RT 32GB brand new unopened sealed package. $260 shipped anywhere in the US.

PayPal only.

God dude you could sit in front of a goddamn best buy or staples and scalp that thing. People at my store are literally coming in DROVES for them. That and the chromecase.

abrack08

Positive Seller Feedback for Danferno. Responded quickly to PMs, sent the game right away, and complimented a picture of my dog. The holy trifecta

jakeumms

WTS Xbox One Day One Edition SOLD
Includes Day One controller, achievement has been used

Also includes:
COD Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Forza 5 Limited Edition
All games codes have been redeemed.

All material included with console will be sold with console. I still have the box and it's in very good shape.
Shipping included in price for US only. Local Los Angeles pick up is welcomed and encouraged. I will ship to foreign countries but will have to work with the buyer to figure out a fair price. Paypal gift payment only. Thank you!

Camjo-Z

WTB: an American PSN Plus 7-day or 14 day trial code. Need it for PSN sale prices, so I need this urgently! Please help!

Have you had PS+ before? Because I have a 7-day trial code from Killzone Shadow Fall you can use but apparently it only works if you haven't been subscribed previously.

asdad123

WTS Xbox One Day One Edition $450
Includes Day One controller, achievement has been used

Also includes:
COD Ghosts
Battlefield 4
Forza 5 Limited Edition
All games codes have been redeemed.

All material included with console will be sold with console. I still have the box and it's in very good shape.
Shipping included in price for US only. Local Los Angeles pick up is welcomed and encouraged. I will ship to foreign countries but will have to work with the buyer to figure out a fair price. Paypal gift payment only. Thank you!

Wuuuuut? If only I didn't have one already. That's a crazy good deal.

Dambrosi

Banned
Have you had PS+ before? Because I have a 7-day trial code from Killzone Shadow Fall you can use but apparently it only works if you haven't been subscribed previously.
I have had US PS+ before, a 3-month card four months ago :p

But I thought it was only EU PS+ that disallowed trials for old subscribers?

EDIT: Looks like you can't stack the 7-day codes, but you can stack the 30-day ones.

In which case, WTB: any 30-day US PS+ codes. Thanks in advance for all offers.

Camjo-Z

I have had US PS+ before, a 3-month card four months ago :p

But I thought it was only EU PS+ that disallowed trials for old subscribers?

Hm, maybe it will work then. I only tried to stack it on my current subscription and it wouldn't let me, whereas the 30-day code that came with my PS4 did. I'll PM it to you anyways and you can let me know how it goes.

Dambrosi

Banned
Hm, maybe it will work then. I only tried to stack it on my current subscription and it wouldn't let me, whereas the 30-day code that came with my PS4 did. I'll PM it to you anyways and you can let me know how it goes.
I couldn't redeem it in the end, since it required me to enter my credit card details, and all I have is a crappy UK debit card, so no go there. It was worth a try, though. Thanks for trusting me like that, you're cool.

I'mma gonna trawl eBay to see if they have any cheap 30- or 90-day codes going, but after that, I'm all outta ideas.

I am in Canada, and would REALLY prefer to ship TO Canadians. However, I am going to the States in a week or two, so I may possibly be able to sell to Americans

WTS:

Dualshock 3 Controller -- Used ONCE. Excellent condition, I even played it with plastic over it, for about 15 minutes.

Move Controller/PS Eye Camera-- Barely used. I only tested the Controller for about 15 minutes.

Move Racing Wheel-- Unopened, new.

An iPod Touch, 8 GB, without the camera... Possibly looking to trade this + some other things for a PS VITA. It's in excellent condition, no scratches or anything of that nature.

A bunch of PS3 games. Ask and I'll see if I have it!

WTB/WTT:

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed (PS3)
Heavy Rain
Puppeteer
XCOM Enemy Within (PS3)
Fire Emblem: Awakening

Hip Hop

Also want to sell all of it for Amazon GC:

Eets Munchies Steam Key
Brütal Legend Steam Key
Rocketbirds: Hardboiled Chicken Steam Key
A Virus Named TOM Steam Key
Bastion Steam Key
Dead Space Steam Key
Medal of Honor Steam Key
Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 - Uprising Steam Key
Europa Universalis 3 Complete Steam Key
Leviathan: Warships Steam Key
Warlock Steam Key
Dungeonland Steam Key
Serious Sam 2 Steam Key
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter Steam Key
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter Steam Key
Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter Steam Key

Name your price for the bundle, will most likely agree to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom