• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koppai

Looking for a used copy in great condition of Mario Kart 7 (Game, manual, box), willing to pay $20. Need it for Christmas but low on funds :(

Thanks!

Up for sale is a blue 3DS XL. I purchased this handheld in May and it is in good-to-great condition. The screens are scratch-free and everything is in perfect order, except for two minor (very minor) scratches on the lid. I only noticed them while scrutinizing the system for this post. In addition, it comes with the box and all manuals, inserts, and AR cards. The Club Nintendo code has not been redeemed. This 3DS has had a total of 106 hours and 17 minutes of play on it, checked using the system utility.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am also including three games. Pokemon X, Donkey Kong Returns 3D, and Dragon Quest IX. The Club Nintendo code for Pokemon X has not been redeemed. I don't remember if Donkey Kong's is or not, since I bought it second-hand. For the sake of this sale, let's assume it has, but feel free to try it upon receiving.

Click on the picture for a full-size image

I am selling this package for 160 USD, including shipping to anywhere in the continental United States. Should you be anywhere else and want this deal, you will be responsible for the cost of shipping.

I accept both Amazon Payments and Paypal Gift. Check my name against the Feedback list and you will find I am a trustworthy member of the community. Please PM me for any additional questions or concerns.

Kerrinck

Sorry for going a little off topic but what's the accepted norm on waiting times? As in, someone messages you saying they want something and not replying.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Sorry for going a little off topic but what's the accepted norm on waiting times? As in, someone messages you saying they want something and not replying.

I would give the person unlimited time. As soon as there is another buyer however, I give them a day (maybe two) to respond back. People get caught up with work/life. Or forget to check messages.

Kerrinck

I would give the person unlimited time. As soon as there is another buyer however, I give them a day (maybe two) to respond back. People get caught up with work/life. Or forget to check messages.

Thanks! The second part is the problem since there are more people in line but common sense and decency tells me to wait. Been only 12 hours so far.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
It hasn't even been a day, just wait lol. They are probably at work/school.

Yup. Just tell whoever is next in line that you are waiting to hear back from that person. And if they don't respond, that its there. Easy as pie.

- I have an original Mad Catz Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition Arcade Fightstick for the Xbox 360. It is brand new, never before opened or played. It's a pretty valuable collector's item. Selling it for $215 shipped through Paypal gift.

Sdw6Xx6.jpg
ExQfhUF.jpg

- PSN digital code for Class of Heroes II for the PSP/PS Vita - $17 Paypal
- Amazon Instant Video $10 credit - $5 Paypal
- 3 copies of Monaco: What's Yours Is Mine - $2.25 each Paypal

mackattk

I am not sure what the interest is here, but I am selling an ultra compact PC. The same one shown as here.

THIS IS A BAREBONES PC WHICH DOES NOT INCLUDE HARD DRIVE, MEMORY, AND OS.

The really cool thing about this is how small it is. It would be a perfect HTPC, steam box, or anyplace where space is at a premium (or going for a minimalist look). Includes VESA bracket for mounting.

This is brand new, unopened.

Asking for 350 shipped.

Reclaimer

GCW Zero - retro gaming emulation handheld!

Before I turn to eBay, I'll do $150 plus shipping for the full, brand new Kickstarter bundle.

Includes bunch of cables, full hard shell case, tshirt, etc.

PM me with an offer! I want to sell this ASAP! So make an offer!

Cactus

Banned
WTS (I'll send pictures if requested)

EVIL DEAD (2013) Ultraviolet Code (from DVD) - $4 or best offer

AC/DC Live at Donington DVD - $7.50 shipped (VG condition)

Fire Pro Wrestling Returns - $7.50 shipped (good condition, complete)

Wario World - $20 shipped (acceptable/good condition, complete)

SEGA AGES 2500 Phantasy Star Collection (Japanese, mint) - $45 shipped

Trine 2 Steam code - $1.00

NeOak

Hello everyone, I'm a steam game seller, I've done 10 or more trades on neogaf, not much but I have hundreds positive rep on other trading sites.

About the games that I'm selling, all of them are in steam gift form, region free, multi language. Contact me by adding me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/iHEO/, or add my alt account http://steamcommunity.com/id/ALexUi/ or add me on skype: longnguyen259. My friendlist is usually full so it is recommended to add me on skype.

Steam Holiday Sale 2013 - Day 1 Prices

Daily Deals

Dead Island Riptide - $5
Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition - $4
Dead Island Franchise Pack - $10
Batman Arkham Origins ROW - $16
The Stanley Parable - $7
Space Hulk - $6.5
Space Hulk - 2 Pack - $10.5
Dishonored - Game of the Year Edition - $10.5
Monaco - $2.5
Monaco Four-Pack - $7
Batman™: Arkham Origins - Season Pass - $8

Flash Sales

Divekick - $2.5
Divekick 2-Pack - $4
Counter-Strike: Source - $3.5
Counter-Strike Complete - $6
Counter-Strike: Source + Garry's Mod - $7

Others

Sid Meier's Civilization V: Brave New World - $8

Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition - $11

Overgrowth - $15

XCOM: Enemy Within - $14

The Walking Dead Season 2 - $17

Payday 2 - $12

Payday 2 4- Pack - $36

No Revengeance?

I know there's multiple Steam sellers on here that work magic so I'll just ask openly. What's the price you folks have for Typing of the Dead Overkill? I know Green Man Gaming or wherever had it for $6 or $7 recently and I forgot to buy it. So I'm hoping to go less than the $10 Steam has it for.

Or if anyone wanted to trade it I have an extra copy of Don't Starve in my inventory. I'd be up for other offers if that's not quite a straight trade.

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Games:
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4

DVDs
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $35 $30!
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $30 $25!

(Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.)

maneil99

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that,
add me to price check with the new sale
More games are available, new games may take a few days to be added to the site but can be bought aslong as they aren't region locked.

Wasteland 2 33$

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes - $20

Starbound -11$

Rekoil - $10

Fuse Complete Package -$26

Deadfall Adventures - $24

Grim Dawn - $21

Nether -$18

How to Survive - $8.75

Space Engineers - $12

Stanley Parable - $12

Shadow Warrior - $23

Wolf Among Us - $16.50

Audiosurf 2 -$12.00

State of Decay $15.50

Castle Story : $15.50

Dead Linger : $15.50

Godus : $15.00

Kentucky Route Zero - 17$

TMNT - 12$

Sir You're Being Hunted - 14$/7keys

Outlast - 10$

Football Manager 2014 - 36$

Amnesia A machine for Pigs - 12 $

The Betrayer - 12$

Rome 2 - 35$

Guac/Spelunky - 11$/$6

Rocksmith 2014 - 30$

Divinity DD - 21$

KOF - 19$

Prison Architect - 13.50$

Civ 5 Brave New World - 16$

All prices here are normal prices, if they are on sale on steam I will discount them even though these prices do not reflect that, add me to price check with the new sale

All these prices are stock, they are a lot lower now that the sale started

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom