• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
If you're a lover of Saturn, I suspect this post is going to be for you. What we have is a carefully selected group of games from my brother-in-laws Saturn collection. The condition speaks for themselves, as you will see in the images.

Outside of Guardian Heroes which has a problem with its case (but still has a near perfect manual), all the copies of these games are in extremely good condition. He really cared for them and treasures these items, and hopes to find some burgeoning Saturn fan who wants them.

There may be some slight wiggle room on these, I'll check with him on any serious offer.

Sega Saturn System* w/ 2 Controllers, Power and RGB cables
3D Control Pad - Action Replay w/ 4MB RAM - Sega Saturn Memory Pack - Sega Satelite
- $40
Burning Rangers (U) - $100
Nights Into Dreams w/ 3D Control Pad (U) - $40
Guardian Heroes(U) - $40

Panzer Dragoon Saga (U) - $350
Dragon Force (U) - $90
Magic Knight Rayearth (U) - $150 (bonus image)
Shining Force 3 (U) - $100

Individually if you were to buy each of the games one by one it's $870; if you buy them in a bundle the set is $770. Since I believe I've sold a few of the items above, we'd have to negotiate a new bundle price if you're interested in the remaining titles in a group :)

Each link is a picture taken by my brother-in-law and represents the exact quality you will receive your item in. I will be paying for the shipping and handling of any orders inside the USA; international orders will need to pay a bit extra for the shipping.

Now that I got the Gold 3DS XL I will be parting with my Blue and Black 3DS XL. It is in Mint Condition, but I cant find the box. I am asking for $100.00 shipped for the console and power cable. It will ship out right away via USPS First Class Mail.

Edit: SOLD

sabanoo

If you're a lover of Saturn, I suspect this post is going to be for you. What we have is a carefully selected group of games from my brother-in-laws Saturn collection. The condition speaks for themselves, as you will see in the images.

Outside of Guardian Heroes which has a problem with its case (but still has a near perfect manual), all the copies of these games are in extremely good condition. He really cared for them and treasures these items, and hopes to find some burgeoning Saturn fan who wants them.

There may be some slight wiggle room on these, I'll check with him on any serious offer.

Sega Saturn System* w/ 2 Controllers, Power and RGB cables
3D Control Pad - Action Replay w/ 4MB RAM - Sega Saturn Memory Pack - Sega Satelite
- $40

Panzer Dragoon Saga (U) - $350
Burning Rangers (U) - $100
Dragon Force (U) - $90
Magic Knight Rayearth (U) - $150 (bonus image)
Guardian Heroes(U) - $40
Shining Force 3 (U) - $100
Nights Into Dreams w/ 3D Control Pad (U) - $40

Individually if you were to buy each of the games one by one it's $870; if you buy them in a bundle the set is $770.

Each link is a picture taken by my brother-in-law and represents the exact quality you will receive your item in. I will be paying for the shipping and handling of any orders inside the USA; international orders will need to pay a bit extra for the shipping.

PM sent (just in case it didn't show up).

Dunan

First off, big positive feedback to hswbaz, Ballis, and NeOak, all of whom should be expecting big packages full of Japanese books in the next few days. Have fun with them!

Battousai, I still don't know if you want anything more of mine. If not, I've got your existing order all packed up, so please Paypal me the money unless you want to add some stuff.

Also, looking to SELL, though I can't really guess at a price: Japanese PS1 complete in box, with original controller and instructions. No idea what it's worth; this auction on eBay is asking for $93.00 plus $55.00 in shipping and the original box, which I also have, might well be worth as much as the console. Would be a great way to finally play some Japanese PS1 classics without having to mod your console. If anyone's interested, just say so and I'll take and post some pictures. I haven't used it since I got my Japanese PS3, which also plays Japanese PS1 games. It always worked perfectly until that time -- I'll fire it up and test it again if anyone wants. I had a lot of fun with it and am sure you will too!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
Now that I got the Gold 3DS XL I will be parting with my Blue and Black 3DS XL. It is in Mint Condition, but I cant find the box. I am asking for $100.00 shipped for the console and power cable. It will ship out right away via USPS First Class Mail.

PM sent.

WTS: A PS4 download code for Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag Gold edition (include the game + the season pass) value of 80$, I sell for 40$ through Paypal!
WTS: A XBone download code for Assassin's Creed IV : Black Flag (appears to be normal edition) value of 60$, I sell for 30$ through Paypal!

Both codes for NA.

2JMIlwo.png

Wow how are people getting AC digital copies? Well first person to sell it for $35 I'll take it.
You could redeem Uplay points and have a chance to win a digital copy direct from Ubisoft. Considering this would be 100% profit, I hope someone will give it to you for $35.

Does anyone have a year PS+ code for the American market? This is for a holiday preset and I'd rather not resort to Fleabay. Thanks!
Got a code, thanks to everyone that responded!

So trying this again with an updated price this time:

WTS
New Super Mario Bros. U + New Super Luigi U Combo Disc - Sealed/Unopened - $53 Shipped.
Paypal Gift only. Please feel free to contact me with any questions.
C20LCu5l.jpg

Damax

Neo Member
WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds download code.

Looking to get $35 for it paypal only, message me if you have any questions.

TaKeRx

You could redeem Uplay points and have a chance to win a digital copy direct from Ubisoft. Considering this would be 100% profit, I hope someone will give it to you for $35.

Does anyone have a year PS+ code for the American market? This is for a holiday present and I'd rather not resort to Fleabay. Thanks!

I see... Well I got it for less than $35 so it was a very good deal. Since we are in the subject.

Positive feedback for Mattiator. Code worked perfectly. Thanks again!

baphomet

WTS

2 RGB Nintendo 64's. Both are North American consoles. Come with power adapters, jumper paks, all lids, and are both in pretty nice condition overall. Any NTSC SNES RGB cable should work perfectly with these. If you have any questions about them just ask via pm and I'll be glad to answer them. There's quite a few people on the boards who have consoles that I've modded if you wanted to hear from one of them I can point you to one of them.

$76 each - includes shipping within conus

The rest of this is just some odds and ends stuff that I have no use for anymore. Just send me an offer for these and I'll consider them

Charging station for regular 3DS. One includes the charger the other doesn't.

Pass Me v1.5 by Natrium42
These were the earliest way to run DS code off the GBA slot on a DS. Was used to flash consoles with flashme. This is programmed to only work with the Metroid Prime Hunters Demo cart.

SuperCard SD
Takes a standard SD card. Seems to still work, but I haven't used it in years so I can't figure it out. Don't expect this to work like an EZ Flash IV or anything for GBA games. I remember compatibility being very spotty even back when it was new. I'm pretty sure you had to run your games through the SuperCard SD program to get them to work. This is as-is, want to try and figure it out, go for it. SD card isn't included. Only showing the picture of it running to show that it still boots and seems to work.

Sheik

WTS

Hearthstone beta key - $5 SOLD

Humble Bundle 9 - $6
(It's the bundle with fez, bastion, limbo, ftl, trine 2, etc.)

Looking for Paypal.

Will also trade for Steam games.

Got some more games for sale, only have a few copies available so first come, first served.

Game: Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
Price: $7 (Out of Stock)

Game: Starbound
Price: $7 (Out of Stock)

Game: Nether - Chosen Edition
Price: $22.50 (1 copy left)

Steam gift, I'm a platinum seller, selling for Paypal.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
I'm looking for Sonic Lost World on Wii U.

PM me if you're willing to sell/trade it!

Edit: here's a new list:

WTB:

Assassins Creed IV for Xbone or PS4 (digital is fine)
Sonic Lost World on Wii U
Any other cheap nextgen games (digital or disc), not including: lego marvel, madden, killzone, dead rising, skylanders, knack, killer instinct

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
Positive seller feedback for DunderHassan -- Sold me Starbound on steam super cheap =D
Ditto!

Positive Feedback for CuthbertAllgoodz! Super fast and fair.

WTB: Assassins creed 4

Sonic Lost World (Wii U)

Quake1028

FS Only. PP Gift or you cover fees. CONUS only.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Complete, CN code USED) - $22.50 shipped
Mario & Luigi: Dream Team (Complete, CN code USED) - $23.00 shipped
Project X Zone LE (Includes all content, CN code USED) - $23.00 shipped

WANT TO BUY
Batman Arkham Origins Key - $15

Positive selling feedback to LQX, an upstanding non-Canadian GAFfer. Awesome communication with a fast transaction speed. Have had, and will continue to, great pleasure working with him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom