• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bungie's

Posting here before I put this stuff on ebay. Have feedback on ebay and other BST sites, pm me.

Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon cart only. $33

Metroid Prime Trilogy complete $82
027507ecbe2c2958dfcdb93d978fa503_zpsac21aef3.jpg
Gameboy Micro, charger, and Pokemon Sapphire (needs new battery, clock based events will not occur) $59

Star Wars VI Return of the Jedi Disc 1 has a few scratches, disc 2 mint condition, $28 shipped

Want:
PayPal

Mzo

I've recently fallen in love with my old Sega CD. Unfortunately it happened after moving back to Miami, which is like a dead zone for retro game stores. EBay is getting really dumb with their ridiculous BIN prices, so I feel kind of stuck.

I'd love to get my hands on some more games. I like just about everything but realistic sports games, so I'd be up for anything: FMV games, shooters, RPGs, platformers, you name it.

I'm especially looking for Lunar 1 and 2. I've been putting them off for years but now is the perfect time for me to play these.

I'm not begging for discounts or great deals, just fair prices. Only really interested in complete games in decent condition. Thanks!

Koroviev

Lightly used 768MB Galaxy GTX 460 - $65 shipped

So, this card.

I'm the original owner and the card has not been overclocked beyond factory defaults. I've had it for less than a year, but it hasn't been used in any capacity since January. It's decent for sub-1080p resolutions. Ideal for anyone on a tight budget or someone seeking a placeholder.

RoylAsult

I have a code for the original crysis for PS3, would anyone want to trade something for it? maybe a code for Vita PSN game or something? up for any offers honestly.

For Sale:

Xbox 360 Skyrim code - $20

Borderlands 1 Xbox 360 DLC packs - $5 each (The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned), (Mad Moxxi's Underdome Riot), (The Secret Armory of General Knox), (Claptraps New Robot Revolution) All 4 for $15

Playstation Plus 1 month code - $5

Dust 514 (PS3) Full game code includes Guristas Saga - Caldari LAV, 2,000 AUR, 7 day active skill booster and additonal weapons and gear - $3

SkyFall Ultraviolet code - $5

Hotel Transylvania Ultraviolet code - $3

The Amazing Spiderman Ultraviolet code - $4

I'm Neogaf Gold, please PM with any further questions.

Note: I accept paypal and/or Amazon payments.

WTB: Fire Emblem GBA Loose or complete, name your price!

Also looking for a Sega 32X and a Virtual Boy!

I have some rare gaming items for trade that may interest you (ie. Sega Nomad with original AC adaptor and battery pack). Majoras Mask with the 3-D hologram label and select other games and consoles up for trade if you have a Virtual Boy!

Chairhome

PRICE DROPS... Make offers.
For Sale (prices include shipping in US):
I really want to get rid of a lot of these comics, so please make offers. Shipping in a flat rate box should alleviate the shipping costs, I will take less than $1 an issue (on most) on these if you buy in bulk.
COMICS (mostly DC, and Buffy Season 8). Selling mostly for $1 each, plus shipping. Shipping will be via flat rate box. Can discount if you buy a lot. Please check it out! I have too many comics :-D

PSP (includes manuals and boxes)
Dissidia [012] - $10
Tactics Ogre (manual has a small crease in the manual cover) - $10
Mega Man Powered Up - $10
Crisis Core - $8
Buy all PSP games for $22

Gamecube
Donkey Konga, Donkey Konga 2, 2 sets of DK Bongos and Donkey Kong Jungle Beat - Offers *Do not have the bongo boxes, but the games are complete*
Resident Evil (complete) - $20

PS2
jJD1l9pl.jpg
LnrLaPVl.jpg

God Hand - $20
God of War II (non-GH) - $8
Persona 4 - $12
Taiko Drum Master w/ 2 drums - offers

Blu-Ray
Samurai Champloo (3-disc set) - $23

Just steal from me below. Any reasonable offer taken. I want this stuff gone!
For Sale:
HD-DVD
$5 each or $19 shipped for lot.
I Now Pronounce you Chuck & Larry
V for Vendetta
Stardust
Blood Diamond (sealed)
Anchorman
Transformers
Hot Fuzz

Wants:
3DS XL
Vita games for around $20
Ni No Kuni

Have:
$80 Gamestop GC

As always, discounts for buying multiple items.

--------------Old items from my old posts that are collecting dust below this line. Low ball me but don't go crazy --------------
kmuJGl.jpg

SOLD: Tekken 4 JP, Virtua Fighter 4 JP, Tales of Legendia is no longer part of this lot
$15 shipped for the following as a lot: Bully, Monster Rancher evo, Soul calibur III, Guitar Hero II, SOCOM II, Metal Gear Solid 3

O0bQKl.jpg

Promo cards from Shonen Jump. The second card is bent a little at the top right corner. $5 shipped.

----
Price drops
Transactions are slowing down, please make offers on this stuff. Thanks!

Complete games. (make offers if you feel the prices are too high)
Battle Hunter PS1 - $10 shipped
Front Mission 3 - $12 shipped
Dragon Warrior VII - sold
Beatmania (2 discs, "teeth" for one disc holder is broken) JP - $6
Master of Monsters (JP) - offers
Phantasy Star Online w/ Sonic Adventure 2 demo - $9 shipped
OR $24 shipped for all of the non-sold above
PC
Earthsiege 2 (PC) - $6 shipped
Betrayal at Antara
Jagged Alliance 2 disc only
Jedi Outcast
Unreal Tournament 2k4 complete! (found the play disc)
$5 each OR $15 shipped for all PC above

1 2
Sega CD Manuals (not in great shape)
Lunar (have the back part of the case for this)
Bouncers (have back part)
Batman Returns
Dark Wizard
Ecco
Power Factory
Hook
$10 shipped for all the manuals, minus the backing parts. $15 with the backing
1 2
Nintendo Power Killer Instinct mini-comic. Hahahaha. Offers.

Also: Dreamcast Controller and 3rd party mem card (not sure if card works) - $15 shipped

Miscellaneous
Picross 3d (Japanese) - $6
Children of Mana (Japanese) - $6

Tekken collectors box (for 1-5, no games included, unless you want T5) - $10 shipped w/o games
gba-to-GC cable - $4 shipped

-----------------
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-...ki-JQi8/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175418353.jpg https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...iVCSD2c/s640/CameraZOOM-20120311175434132.jpg
N64 controllers and Saturn controllers SOLD. I only have 1 official SNES controllers, 1 Capcom SNES fighting pad, a third party SNES controller called "the pad" that has turbo switches for all buttons and a "slow-mo" button, an NES Zapper, and a VERY worn NES advantage

-------------

CatPee

Gauging interest for a Game of Thrones Season 2 Ultraviolet code. I have terrible internet, so it's not an option. Anyone interested for $13-$15$10 or so?

Positive feedback for Wibblewozzer , thanks for the game !

And positive feedback for patientx. I'm glad the game arrived to you safely since I'd never mailed to Turkey before. Also, couldn't remember how the numbering worked in that game so I bet my drawing was inaccurate :(

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Deadbeat - a good person, a slick pimp if you will.

kennah

Updated prices.
Canadians tonight is your last chance, Americans you have till Saturday. I need these gone asap :/

Does Alexander know you're trying to sell his games?

I'm in Canada and want your stuff so bad but my wife would totally kill me if I buy more stuff right now

WTB: 4:3 Ratio LCD monitor 19"-22".

I have a PSN code for Crysis (PS3).

It's up for trade for anything that catches my eye on PSN or Steam. It'd be sweet to get Sly 2 HD in trade.

But $9 if you want to buy it.

Edit: Sold

Selling:

Resident Evil 6 Archives (X360) - $60 - Includes all original box contents. No codes have been used.
The Club (X360) - $5
Monster Hunter 3 Tri (Wii) - $10
Sonic and the Secret Rings (Wii) - $5
Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble (GameCube) - $5
Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit (Vita) -$15
Dissidia - Final Fantasy (PSP) - $5
Wipeout Pure (PSP) - $5

All prices include shipping. Add $1 to the price for non-Canadians due to International Shipping. Tracking and additional charges at buyer's request.
Payment through PayPal.

Qwell

Positive Feedback for CrashPrime, unfortunately now I have to use the crappy Games for Windows Live client to download and install Gears of War for pc :(

Points card was quick and worked so groovy

Selling some clutter. Keep in mind, I ship on Saturdays. So if you want something, order fast. Pics available upon request. Open to trades, too. Looking for CIB NES, SNES, Genesis, Saturn, and Jaguar games. Also looking for retro consoles (Collecovision, Intellivision, Spectrum, Sega CD, Jaguar, 32X, TG16, and more). All prices include shipping.

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Collector’s Edition – everything is new and sealed inside the box, except the game. Honestly, don’t even remember if I even took the time to register the game using the CD key. $100

DJ Max Fever “The Crew” Limited Edition for PSP – everything is brand new and sealed inside the box. Outer box is NOT sealed, but came that way from PM Studios. Box hinge has some small tears (also, came this way). $125

Star Wars The Old Republic Collector’s Edition for PC – includes everything in pretty awesome condition. Game has been registered. However, I never activated the security fob. Box is HUGE. Prefer local San Francisco Bay Area pick up. $50

The Secret of Monkey Island Special Edition Symbiote Studios Maquette – Star Wars Shop exclusive, in pristine condition. $100

Real Action Heroes Star Wars Clone Trooper Commander Figure (Attack of the Clones Version) – new and still sealed inside the box. $75

Beatmania Controller for PS2 – perfect, used condition. DOES NOT include the game, unfortunately. $50

Dragon Quest Metal Slime Controller for PS2 – DOES NOT include original box, but does include the stand and attachment cable so you can use it as a PS2 controller. $50

Lucasfilm 3D Glasses – given to Lucasfilm/ILM/LucasArts employees as a gift when Ep.1 in 3D hit theaters. Box is still sealed and unopened. Compatible with RealD 3D movies. $75

Max Factory Disgaea Etna Figure – DOES NOT include original box, but the figure is still perfect, used condition. Still includes the tiny wings and tail attachment pieces, too. $90

Good Company Shikigami No Shiro Niigi Figure – DOES NOT include original box, but the figure is still in perfect used condition. Includes the little cat figure, too. $50

Bandai The Big O Figure – DOES NOT include original box, or Roger and Dorothy mini-figures $25

Bandai The Big O Duo Max Figure – DOES NOT include original box $25

San Diego Comic-Con 2011 The Avengers Mini-Muggs Set – still brand new and sealed. $50

Futurama The Complete Collection DVD Set – this is the one that’s housed in a giant Bender head. Includes the original box, DVDs never even watched. $150

Japanese PlayStation 2 – DOES NOT include cables, controllers, etc – just the system, straight up. $75

Resident Evil 5 Asian Region Limited Edition for PS3 – perfect, used condition. Bonus DVD is unopened and USB chainsaw fob is mint condition. $40

Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 Japanese Limited Edition for PS3 – perfect, used condition. Includes game, soundtrack, mini strategy guide and “metal accessory” set (a bunch of keychains and whatnot). Also includes original outer box and spine card. $50

Astro Boy: Omega Factor for GBA – mint and CIB. $30

Castlevania Double Pack for GBA – box and manual only, NO GAMES INCLUDED. Box has some wear, but nothing super major in terms of damage. $15

Castlevania Harmony of Dissonance for GBA – cart only, label in good condition. $10

Dead Space 2 Collector’s Edition for Xbox 360 – perfect, used condition, but codes have been redeemed. $50

Mass Effect Collector’s Edition for Xbox 360 – perfect, used condition. OFFERS ACCEPTED

Mushimesama Futari ver 1.5 for Xbox 360 (region free) - perfect, used condition. Includes everything that it should. OFFERS ACCEPTED

Dead Space 3 Dev Edition for Xbox 360 – game has been opened and played once, but everything in the Dev Edition tin chest is untouched. I’ll even ship it in the original box that it arrived at my house in. $250

Open to offers and negotiations!

Have:
Punisher for sega genesis. It comes with the case, but it's missing the manual. Very good condition. Pics upon request.

I'm looking to trade it for an snes game of similar value.

etae

Super positive feedback for vermadas
Excellent seller who was fantastic to deal with, especially when an issue arose.

Super positive feedback for Koroviev as well.
Excellent communication, excellent seller.

Teknoman

I know this is a really long shot but:

Want to trade:

Sealed Xenoblade Chronicles (North American version) for Earthbound in decent condition (North American version). Cart only is fine.

Koroviev

Super positive feedback for vermadas
Excellent seller who was fantastic to deal with, especially when an issue arose.

Super positive feedback for Koroviev as well.
Excellent communication, excellent seller.

Positive feedback for etae. Silky smooth transaction . Very easy-going guy :)

Selling for $10 paypal/amazon

The code includes:

Witness Suit - An insulated suit to help you explore Tau Volantis' harsh terrain
First Contact Suit - Built for long-term space exposure with thick armor
Evangelizer Weapon - Heavy duty assault rifle and shotgun combination
Negotiator Weapon - Tesla-powered "instrument" for organic tissue dismemberment

Will send the code out via pm/personal email. PM with any questions

Gamble

Positive feedback for Last Baron grabbed the Dawn of War 2 steam codes from him after months of waiting for them to go on sale dude saved me a bunch of money and would def buy from him again :)

Game: Call of Duty: Black Ops 2
Price: $35

Game: Resident Evil 6 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30

Game: Brutal Legend (Pre-Order including TF2 items)
Price: $10 (Only until 26 February)

Game: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Industrial Revolution)
Price: $42.5

Game: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $42.5

Game: Far Cry 3
Price: $25 / $30 - Standard / Deluxe

Game: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
Price: $32.5 / $50 - Standard / Collection

Game: Antichamber
Price: $15

Game: The Showdown Effect (Pre-Order with bonuses)
Price: $7.5 / $12 - Standard / Digital Deluxe

Game: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order with TF2 items + Bonuses)
Price: $34

Game: Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (includes Artbook + Soundtrack)
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Collectors Edition

Game: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Price: $20

Game: The Cave
Price: $10 / $12 - Standard / Pre-Order (with TF2 items - 1 last copy)

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap.

PM or just add me on Steam.

(Sorry for breaking the 150 post rule, accidentaly posted instead of previewing, was just messing around a bit with my post.)

Looking for a GTX 670 or 680 preferably 4GB. I would even consider a 690 if someone is planning on upgrading to the new Titan.

PM if you have any ingfo.

I want to sell my Microsoft Xbox Live points or possibly trade for other PC gaming related stuff.

Ideally I would like to trade 1600 MS points (mine) for $20 Steam Wallet code (yours) which is a straight trade of value, or I would also be willing to do 4800 MS points (three 1600 point codes) for a $50 Steam Wallet code which would net you $10 worth of extra points.

1600 points = worth $20
4800 poitns = worth $60

I got a bunch of Microsoft points awhile back, and after building a gaming PC, I realize I will never spend what I bought.

I'm also willing to trade 4800 points for any of the following games: Crysis 3 origin code, Battlefield 3 Premium origin code, Dead Space 3 origin code.

If anyone is interested, I also would be willing to sell in 1600 point
increments.

1600 points - $15/ea paypal / amazon payments / amazon gift card

Finally, I would also love to trade points towards the following:

CM Storm Spawn Mouse

Any Mechanical Switch Keyboard including but not limited to:

Rosewill RK-9000
CM Quickfire Rapid
Razer BlackWidow

Interesting/Cool PC Gaming related items.

The points are contained on unscratched cards which were purchased at retail. I'd prefer to just scratch the code and PM/e-mail, however, I am willing to ship the cards at your cost (whatever shipping method you feel is suitable).

I have something like 50 cards, so please PM me if you are interested.

B10704E7-7F06-437A-92E5-04B170F76810-10835-0000024195B024C4_zps761a65ad.jpg

[++++++++] here on NeoGAF so far, working my way up the ladder.

Feedback on eBay
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=travis_h&ftab=AllFeedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom