• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-Prices are shipped in the 48 states only! Will ship elsewhere but let me know first so we can work that out.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays and Thursdays, but I can generally get stuff shipped other days if you really need it.

Selling:
DUzvtQj.jpg

Picture of Discs
Picture of Case/Manual/Music CD + Demo
Picture of Omake Box

Lunar 2: eternal Blue Complete + Strategy guide - $105 shipped
Pics are above, but going into more specific detail here because of the item and cost. I will not break up the game and guide.
-Game discs and Making of disc are all pretty much mint except it looks like Disc 2 has maybe a few very tiny scuffs; negligible.
-Music disc has just a few scuffs. What's weird here though is as you can see the demo slot is left empty with the intention for you to put in the Lunar 2 demo that came with Vanguard Bandits; however I somehow have the Lunar 1 demo in there. I don't even know where that came from, and what's weirder is that I had Vanguard Bandits at one point too. No idea. But anyway just to be clear that's the Lunar 1 demo and not Lunar 2.
-Omake Box: Map and box is still like new. Now on the little standee things they're still in the bag but it definitely looks like they've been taken out and put back in. As far as I can tell they're still are in there, but they're not brand new. Same with the pendant; somehow it got scuffed up somewhat.
-Overall box is in good shape but dinged up some on the corners just from shelfwear and age.
-Guide is in good shape and all stickers are unused and included.

Looking for
-Dissidia 012 Duodecim Final Fantasy (aka Dissidia 2, Jesus Christ S-E) Strategy Guide. Looking for one complete and in good condition; doesn't seem like they're even going over retail, but figured I would see if someone here has one as opposed to just getting one off Amazon or Ebay.
-Picross DS INSERT AND MANUAL ONLY. I already have a game case and the cart, just looking to complete the set.
-3DS point cards; looking for specifically 3DS cards and not Wii/DSi cards, since Nintendo in their infinite wisdom made those all non-compatible/transferable between each other.

PayPal gifts ONLY. Trades also considered. I am NeoGAF Plus.

Have (Steam keys):

eJi8hda.png

ivIANq3.png

Want (Steam gifts/keys):

XCOM: Enemy Unknown DLC
Rayman Origins
I Am Alive
L.A. Noire Complete
LEGO Star Wars Complete Saga & Clone Saga
LEGO Batman 2
LEGO Lord of the Rings
LEGO Harry Potter 1-4 / 5-7
LEGO Indiana Jones 1 & 2
Overlord Complete Pack
Proteus
Antichamber

Humble Bundle for Android #1 (BTA full link)
Humble Bundle for Android #3 (BTA full link)

In addition I have a $30 Target gift card I'd like to trade for a $30 Amazon gift card

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
What's shady about it? Looks legit to me

NoRéN;47813574 said:
What's shady about it? Probably bought during black Friday.

A fuckton of people (including some people who have sold a ton of them on here) bought XBL cards on sale Black Friday at Target, they were half off IIRC. Since he's showing a picture of the physical cards I wouldn't really be worried about it.

Yeah I don't really frequent this thread so I guess I don't really know, but seeing a fat stack of cards like that gave me the impression of someone who would just go to the local walgreens, take all the cards, then sell them off somewhere.

Like I said, it's completely possible, and probably likely that you're legitimate, but it just has the look of a "fell off the back of a truck" kind of thing you know? Black friday is probably more reasonable.

CatPee

Might be a long shot, but anyone want to split Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time with me? I want the PS3 version, so if anyone else wants the Vita version, they could order it off Amazon and use Cross-Buy to get the Vita version on their account, then sell me the disc.

Anony

I just wanted to know if there is any interest is a 32gb HP Touchpad (with a carbon fiber body protector and matte screen protector) with a Touchstone charger and the HP case

Credo

The most positive of feedback for RickA238.

The game got here quickly, was in pristine condition, and works perfectly. I couldn't recommend him more.

knee

Yeah I don't really frequent this thread so I guess I don't really know, but seeing a fat stack of cards like that gave me the impression of someone who would just go to the local walgreens, take all the cards, then sell them off somewhere.

They don't work until they've been scanned anyway.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First thing's first. Curse you SNES collecting thread. I've been thinking a lot about my collecting, and I'd really like to try to focus on just a handful of systems (SNES, Dreamcast, Saturn). I have a (pretty rad, IMO) collection of 57 cart only NES games that I acquired this summer and I'm thinking I'd like to give them a new home so I can be a new home to some more SNES stuff.

I linked to a text version of my list in case you can't make out the labels. I'd either like to sell the games as a lot for a fair price, or trade for a bunch of SNES carts. My current SNES haves/wants list is located on my Google Drive as well. The four games listed in red I would prefer to keep, but I'm willing to let go in the right deal. PM me if you want to discuss. I'd prefer to move everything at once. I'd be willing to a big chunk, but I don't want to do one or two games at a time, sorry.

I've also got a bunch of stuff that isn't 25 years old I'd like to sell, too. I just built a new PC so I'm going to sell some of my unplayed games to help offset some of my costs and buy some games on Steam.

- Sleeping Dogs (360, sealed). $27/shipped
- XCOM: Enemy Unknown (360, sealed). $27/shipped
- WWE 13 (360, sealed). $30/shipped
- Bioshock 2 Limited Edition (360, sealed). $40/shipped?
- Borderlands 2 (360, mint). $27/shipped
- Deus Ex: Human Revolution (360, very good). $12/shipped
- Portal 2 (PS3, opened & unplayed. Steam code will be redeemed before shipping). $15/shipped
- Kohan: Ahriman's Gift (PC CD, sealed in jewel case with manual. I have no idea if the serial has been redeemed so I have to sell this AS-IS. I'm pretty sure it's not been used). $15/shipped
- Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon (PS2, limited edition, it is still in the box with the Jack Frost plush). $55/shipped
- Robotron 2084 Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $25, code will be PM'd.
- Uno Xbox Live Arcade code (This is from an old Live pack. It says it's expired, but the code should still work.) $6, code will be PM'd.

Discount if you buy in bulk.

Additionally, I've got a couple of retailer exclusive DLC codes if anyone is interested. I'd like $8 for each, but I'm willing to negotiate.

- Gold Weapons Pack from Best Buy for DmC: Devil May Cry for Xbox 360.
- Bayonetta Playable Character + Bonus Game Modes from GameStop for Anarchy Reigns for Xbox 360.

I'll accept Paypal for payments, or I'd be willing to trade for SNES/Dreamcast games on my want list and/or Steam or Origin codes. I'd be very interested in one of the ATi Never Settle Reloaded codes if you have one. Here are the PC games I'm looking for:

Steam
Dishonored, Far Cry 3, Dirt 3, GRiD, Ridge Racer Unbounded, Bioshock Infinite, and XCOM: Enemy Unknown.

Origin
Crysis Maximum, Crysis 2, Crysis 3, and Dead Space 3.

CrazyDude

WTS:

Kingdom Hearts- $7

Kingdom Hearts 2- $8

Rune Factory DS- $9

Okami PS2- $11

Pokemon Yellow (Cart only)- $25

Harvest Moon DS- $13
PM if interested.

Yeah that was my point, selling dead cards. Unless he just gives you the code then everythings easy breezy.

So, maybe next time you want to apparently accuse someone of fraud, how about you don't? Give the seller the benefit of the doubt, until they give you a reason not to. We have very, very little fraud here.

BHK3

Banned
So, maybe next time you want to apparently accuse someone of fraud, how about you don't? Give the seller the benefit of the doubt, until they give you a reason not to. We have very, very little fraud here.

I'm with Alo81 up there, just having 55 cards lying around does come off as a bit shady.

Selling: Resident Evil 6 (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $30

Selling: Brutal Legend (Pre-Order including TF2 items)
Price: $10 (Only until 26 February)

Selling: Bioshock Infinite (Pre-Order including Industrial Revolution)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Tomb Raider - Survival Edition (Pre-Order including Rewards)
Price: $42.5

Selling: Far Cry 3
Price: $25 / $30 - Standard / Deluxe

Selling: Antichamber
Price: $15

Selling: The Showdown Effect (Pre-Order with bonuses)
Price: $7.5 / $12 - Standard / Digital Deluxe

Selling: Company of Heroes 2 (Pre-Order with TF2 items + Bonuses)
Price: $34

Selling: Strike Suit Zero Collectors Edition (includes Artbook + Soundtrack)
Price: $14 / $16 - Standard / Collectors Edition

Selling: Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Price: $20

Selling: Ace Combat Assault Horizon - Enhanced Edition
Price: $16

Selling: The Cave
Price: $10 / $12 - Standard / Pre-Order (with TF2 items - 1 last copy)

Looking to sell those games for Paypal, they are all Steam Gifts (No CD-Keys, everything is from Steam Store).
Feel free to request other Steam games you might want for cheap.

PM or just add me on Steam.

Neverfade

Want:

Metroid Zero Mission
Golden Sun 1
Golden Sun 2
Zone of the Enders collection (360)
Earthbound

Have:

Far Cry 3 (360)
PS Vita Black, 3G
Paypal

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling:

Xbox 360 (slim) SYSTEM black matte with 250gb HDD - comes complete with original box, and packaging. I don't have many physical games, because I often bought a lot of digital games over the years, but I will include the few cheap games I have. Chronicles of Riddick, Too Human, Blue Dragon, Crackdown & Perfect Dark Zero.

this is a system I bought brand new about 3 months ago, and I have barely played it. Nothing is wrong with it, haven't used it very often for the 3 months I've had it. I honestly don't know why I bought it. Whenever I have booted it up, it was rarely to play a game.

I was thinking $200 shipped is a fair price, but I am open to hearing offers.

SOLD

Wanted

Magic: The Gathering - Duels of the Planeswalkers 2013 [Steam]

I'm looking for a better deal than currently available on Steam. I can only offer payment via Paypal. Thanks.

SmokeMaxX

Like I said, it's completely possible, and probably likely that you're legitimate, but it just has the look of a "fell off the back of a truck" kind of thing you know? Black friday is probably more reasonable.

Yeah that was my point, selling dead cards. Unless he just gives you the code then everythings easy breezy.

I'm with Alo81 up there, just having 55 cards lying around does come off as a bit shady.

Fraud is kinda a serious charge here. It's like calling someone a thief in public or something. It's just something you don't do without proof because it's offensive. That being said, I (and others) have a lot of cards of various things and we all can probably show you receipts. If you don't trust them, then paypal it NOT gifted and with a credit card. That way you can dispute to high hell if you get screwed and there's zero risk to you. Otherwise you really just have to trust them and that's what the feedback system is for. If you go back several pages, you'll see at least 10 people have bought 1600 points cards from me. It's not because I go to the store, buy them for $20, and then sell them for $15. I also have extras lying around somewhere do to various promotions (like preorder from MicrosoftStore and get 1600 points free). In any case, 99% of the time you see someone with a ton of a product online it's because they just want to show people that they actually do have the product and that business will be open for a while. Not many people are stupid enough to steal a ton of stuff and then take pictures of it. Even if they were, people would only steal things with value. If someone stole 50 cards that didn't work, they'd get caught EASILY on card 1 from someone complaining of a bad code and would have just wasted their time on stealing the other 49 cards.

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Fraud is kinda a serious charge here. It's like calling someone a thief in public or something. It's just something you don't do without proof because it's offensive. That being said, I (and others) have a lot of cards of various things and we all can probably show you receipts. If you don't trust them, then paypal it NOT gifted and with a credit card. That way you can dispute to high hell if you get screwed and there's zero risk to you. Otherwise you really just have to trust them and that's what the feedback system is for. If you go back several pages, you'll see at least 10 people have bought 1600 points cards from me. It's not because I go to the store, buy them for $20, and then sell them for $15. I also have extras lying around somewhere do to various promotions (like preorder from MicrosoftStore and get 1600 points free). In any case, 99% of the time you see someone with a ton of a product online it's because they just want to show people that they actually do have the product and that business will be open for a while. Not many people are stupid enough to steal a ton of stuff and then take pictures of it. Even if they were, people would only steal things with value. If someone stole 50 cards that didn't work, they'd get caught EASILY on card 1 from someone complaining of a bad code and would have just wasted their time on stealing the other 49 cards.

Chill. No one said he was a thief. I said it looked shady, and a fat stack of 50 cards does look shady. Sometimes it's a good idea to be cautious on the internet.

SmokeMaxX

Chill. No one said he was a thief. I said it looked shady, and a fat stack of 50 cards does look shady. Sometimes it's a good idea to be cautious on the internet.

Saying someone looks shady without any reason is pretty serious as well. It's easy to do that as a spectator, but for a seller, that could be one lost sale or several lost sales. Of course it doesn't hurt the accuser any but this is real money to real people. If someone accused a seller of looking shady, I'd probably avoid them. That stigma has an effect.

If you're skeptical, that's fine but at least check his feedback before you say things about him. He even put it in his post.

WTS

PS3
Aquanaut's Holiday - Hidden Memories ASIA/GLOBAL - English/Chinese

Complete and in great shape. Can email pics.

$150 shipped

Paypal or MO

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
WTS

PS3
Ni no Kuni - $45 shipped
Yakuza Dead Souls - $13 shipped

PS2
Odin Sphere Black Label - $14 shipped
Good condition, but the case's plastic art cover seems to have shrunk a little

Namco X Capcom - $20 shipped
Decent condition, some scuffing on outer case

Super Robot Taisen OG - $15 shipped
Acceptable condition, several dents in the back of the case, manual a little wrinkled

Misc
Alter 1/8 Celty Sturluson - $110 shipped
Brand new, still sealed in shrink wrap

Can lower cost for combined shipping. Paypal and US48 only please

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Saying someone looks shady without any reason is pretty serious as well. It's easy to do that as a spectator, but for a seller, that could be one lost sale or several lost sales. Of course it doesn't hurt the accuser any but this is real money to real people. If someone accused a seller of looking shady, I'd probably avoid them. That stigma has an effect.

If you're skeptical, that's fine but at least check his feedback before you say things about him. He even put it in his post.

I did have a reason,I said it looked shady because it looked shady, you're taking a lot of implications that aren't present in the post when you should be taking it at face value. I acknowledged in the post that I had no other knowledge of the poster, and no idea of the actual legitimacy of it, just that a giant stack of those cards looks shady.

AwRy108

Selling:

Xbox 360 (slim) SYSTEM black matte with 250gb HDD - comes complete with original box, and packaging. I don't have many physical games, because I often bought a lot of digital games over the years, but I will include the few cheap games I have. Chronicles of Riddick, Too Human, Blue Dragon, Crackdown & Perfect Dark Zero.

this is a system I bought brand new about 3 months ago, and I have barely played it. Nothing is wrong with it, haven't used it very often for the 3 months I've had it. I honestly don't know why I bought it. Whenever I have booted it up, it was rarely to play a game.

I was thinking $200 shipped is a fair price, but I am open to hearing offers.

PM SENT!

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
WTS

BioShock steam key $3
Sleeping dogs steam gift $12

Also have the S. Dogs vampire dlc.

I would also trade SD for Anno 2070. Shoot me a pm.

boiled goose

good with gravy
Selling some games. All used, but in great condition and complete.

Pay for shipping and whatever you consider a fair price and it is yours. PM me if interested. Paypal works best. I can provide pictures upon request.

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat + Bongos [Gamecube]
Soul Calibur 2 [Gamecube]
Rock Band 2 + Drums and microphone [Wii]
2 Guitar Hero Guitars [Wii]
Silent Hill shattered memories [Wii]
Brain Age [DS]

I also have a white DSlite with a broken screen. Pay for shipping and it is yours to fix. It just needs to have the screen replaced. Sending it to Nintendo is not cost effective.

Nightz

WTS

White iPad 2 16 GB (includes grey smart cover & pink Incipio back cover) - $360

Used, great condition. Always had a back cover + smart cover protecting it. Has a few scuff marks where the smart cover magnet attaches to the iPad.

Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB White - $300
Verizon iPhone 4S - 16 GB Black - $300

Both are in used but in excellent condition, been in cases ever since they were purchased, and have clean ESNs.

Will edit this post tomorrow with pics. All prices are shipped USPS priority. PM if interested.

I did have a reason,I said it looked shady because it looked shady, you're taking a lot of implications that aren't present in the post when you should be taking it at face value. I acknowledged in the post that I had no other knowledge of the poster, and no idea of the actual legitimacy of it, just that a giant stack of those cards looks shady.

If you don't know me or have any intentions of buying from me, please let people think for themselves instead of calling me out for looking "shady". You've done enough damage to my legitimate post by calling me out for no reason. I can imagine folks have seen you attempting to make me look less than reputable and have decided to avoid the hassle. That's not cool.

Now I am in a position of needing to clear my name, and needing to justify the items I have posted here. Not to you, but because of you.

I currently have a LOT of cards that I got at discount. These cards were purchased at RETAIL, and were activated at RETAIL. They weren't snatched off the back of a truck in an elaborate heist.

If you know about Microsoft points, they aren't something you can return. They're non-refundable. I have too many. I am not selling ALL of my points, but I now realize I have way more than I will spend. I would like to better my Steam account, and my PC gaming setup, and I don't have a lot of extra "Fun Money (tm)" due to recently exhausting that budget on a brand new PC.

I'm a member on NeoGAF, not a junior, just like you. I love it here, and would do nothing to jeopardize my ability to be here, by posting some fraud microsoft points at freaking $15 a piece. If I was trying to scam someone wouldn't you think I'd do it with a higher ticket item? Use your brain.

I have feedback from buying and selling here before. I posted my eBay feedback link. My avatar is a picture of my actual face for goodness sake.

In short, please keep my name out of your posts from now on.

Oh and...

show+me+the+receipts.gif

B10704E7-7F06-437A-92E5-04B170F76810-10835-0000024195B024C4_zps761a65ad.jpg

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
If you don't know me or have any intentions of buying from me, please let people think for themselves instead of calling me out for looking "shady". You've done enough damage to my legitimate post by calling me out for no reason. I can imagine folks have seen you attempting to make me look less than reputable and have decided to avoid the hassle. That's not cool.

Now I am in a position of needing to clear my name, and needing to justify the items I have posted here. Not to you, but because of you.

I currently have a LOT of cards that I got at discount. These cards were purchased at RETAIL, and were activated at RETAIL. They weren't snatched off the back of a truck in an elaborate heist.

If you know about Microsoft points, they aren't something you can return. They're non-refundable. I have too many. I am not selling ALL of my points, but I now realize I have way more than I will spend. I would like to better my Steam account, and my PC gaming setup, and I don't have a lot of extra "Fun Money (tm)" due to recently exhausting that budget on a brand new PC.

I'm a member on NeoGAF, not a junior, just like you. I love it here, and would do nothing to jeopardize my ability to be here, by posting some fraud microsoft points at freaking $15 a piece. If I was trying to scam someone wouldn't you think I'd do it with a higher ticket item? Use your brain.

I have feedback from buying and selling here before. I posted my eBay feedback link. My avatar is a picture of my actual face for goodness sake.

In short, please keep my name out of your posts from now on.

Oh and...

show+me+the+receipts.gif

B10704E7-7F06-437A-92E5-04B170F76810-10835-0000024195B024C4_zps761a65ad.jpg

I wasn't doing anything to try to intentionally discredit you. Like I've said, it looked shady, that's it. I still stand by what I said because a large stack of cards does look shady, and if people see it and think it looks shady, it's probably better if you do show proof that it's not scam.

All the posting the receipt does is give you more credibility, and it's probably a good thing you did it, regardless of my original post.

And as for the low ticket price, clearly you have a lot of them. It's possible you could have not only be posting here on Gaf and selling on other sites. If being a little bit cautious means a user isn't scammed, is that really such a bad thing?

NoRéN

CrashPrime, you really did not have to go that length. Especially for someone who doesn't even frequent this thread.

If anything I'm more inclined to do business with you than alo81.

An extremely Positive feedback for BeEatNU.

The graphics cards came faster than I could scramble to get the rest of the pieces for my new system. I was hoping the 670's would make me more attractive, and perhaps smell like the formal wear department at Macy's. I was wrong, but the cards still kick ass.

Amagon

I wasn't doing anything to try to intentionally discredit you. Like I've said, it looked shady, that's it. I still stand by what I said because a large stack of cards does look shady, and if people see it and think it looks shady, it's probably better if you do show proof that it's not scam.

All the posting the receipt does is give you more credibility, and it's probably a good thing you did it, regardless of my original post.

And as for the low ticket price, clearly you have a lot of them. It's possible you could have not only be posting here on Gaf and selling on other sites. If being a little bit cautious means a user isn't scammed, is that really such a bad thing?
Just stop already.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Just lovely.

Things I would want.

Hello Kitty stuff.
Femme Fatale Fighting stick.
Life sized KOS-MOS statue.

I know nobody would have them but it wouldn't hurt to ask.

Aselith

Saying someone appears shady is designed to put doubt into the mind of anyone looking at the listing which is discrediting his trustworthiness so you absolutely were trying to discredit him.

You don't need to be the thread police. Our members are big boys and girls and they can decide for themselves if they want to trust him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom