• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fracas

#fuckonami
For sale (Xbox 360, prices include shipping with a tracking number):

-Deus Ex: Human Revolution Augmented Edition (slipcover has some wear, contents are in great condition) $15
-Assassin's Creed III (online pass used) $28

-Tomb Raider Scavenger Hunt access code (I'll PM) $3

I'm NeoGAF Plus! PM me if you have any questions or offers.

CatPee

Everything is complete and in very good condition unless otherwise specified. Neogaf Gold, so buy with confidence!

WTS/WTT:

PS3
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - $10
Borderlands 2 - $28
Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier - $10
Uncharted: Drake's Fortune - $10
Resistance 3 - $9
Killzone 2 - $6

Blu-ray
The Hunger Games - $10
Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows - $9
Taken - $6
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 1 - $6
The Italian Job - $5

Wanted
Tomb Raider (Steam)
Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
Ar Tonelico Qoga (PS3)
Tales of Graces f (PS3)

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS or UPS within the 48 continental states. I only accept PayPal. If you don't have any feedback or very little of it then payments will have to be sent as a gift.)

s6xHH02.jpg

State Of The Art Toys' Street Fighter Blanka statue. Number 150 out of 500. Statue has been displayed out in the open but has no damage and has been dusted off well. Box shows very little wear.
Price: $200

First 4 Figures Classic Sonic statue. Number 1198, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box has some denting but is in good condition otherwise. Statue itself is in great condition and has been displayed out in the open. I've dusted it off and could find no defects at all. It's another expensive statue, judging by eBay. There's currently one going for $500 and another for $700. It stands 12" tall.
Price: $275

Gaming Heads BLU Heavy statue. Number 02, includes card of authenticity as can be seen taped to the styrofoam box. Outer box shows wear but is in good shape otherwise. Statue has a broke piece on the back of the minigun which I included a picture of. There's a middle lever that broke off, which I still have in case the buyer wants to try and fix it. Base also has some spots that were there when I received it but they are very minor and I couldn't get a good picture of them. Still a fantastic piece to have and I've had it on display and it's been dusted off. Stands between 12 to 13 inches tall. eBay prices seem to go around $250 but since this has defects it'll be less.
Price: $175

I want to get rid of all of my Sega Saturn games and would prefer to sell them all in one big bundle. I'd price it pretty good. Good enough so that the buyer could easily make money on them if they decided to. I really don't want to sell any of them individually because I hate making multiple trips to the post office since I live quite a ways away from it. I'd be willing to consider selling a small group of them but the price would have to be good. But if they're bought all together I'll give a great price. Contact me if you're interested, I'm not going to list prices for each game on here as I'm not interested in selling single games off at a time.

Astal: US version, complete. Disc has minor scuffing but overall everything is in great shape. Includes sponge, no cracks in case.

Dark Savior: US version, complete. Disc has very minor scuffs but overall everything looks great. Includes sponge, no cracks in case.

Guardian Heroes: US version, complete. Disc has minor wear but overall everything looks good. Includes sponge, no cracks in case.

Three Dirty Dwarves: US version, complete. Disc shows very little wear, overall great. No sponge, no cracks in case.

Rabbit (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc is like new, everything else is in great condition. Includes spine card, no cracks in case.

Marvel Super Heroes vs. Street Fighter: Japanese, complete. Disc has a minor smudge but no scuffing from what I could see. Everything else looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.

Sokko Seitokai Sonic Council (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc has some scuffing but everything else looks great. Includes spine card, no cracks in case.

Waku Waku 7 (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc has minor scuffing, manual has a very small tear at the top right of the front cover but other than that it's fine. Includes spine card and registration card. Case has no cracks.

Tryrush Deppy (2D platformer): Japanese, complete. Disc is flawless as is everything else. Looks like it was just unwrapped. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.

Super Tempo (2D platformer, sequel to Tempo on 32X): Japanese, complete. Disc has very minor scuffing, everything else looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.

Asuka 120% Limited (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc has minor scuffing and everything else looks great. No spine card, no cracks in case.

Advanced V.G. (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc has no scuffing from what I could see, everything else looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks. This is one of those games with a slightly thicker case.

Cyberbots: Japanese, complete. Disc looks fantastic, as does everything else. No spine card, no cracks in case. Another slightly thicker case. One of my personal favorite fighting games.

Princess Crown (2D sidescrolling action-RPG): Japanese, complete, Vanillaware's first game. Disc looks fine, very little scuffing. Manual shows wear but no rips. No spine card, no cracks in case. There's a great translation out there that allows non-Japanese speaking people to play the game with no problems.

Prikura Daisakusen (isometric shooter, I guess? Not sure how to label it.): Japanese, complete. Disc has very little scuffing, manual looks great. Includes spine card, registration card. Case has no cracks. Not pictured is a calendar for 1997 that came with the game. It's a series of cards with the months on them and character art. It's in fantastic shape.

Astra Superstars (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc looks good with very little scuffing that I could only see under light. Manual is in great shape. Includes spine card, no cracks in case. Another personal favorite fighter of mine.

Groove On Fighter (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc looks great, little scuffing only seen under light. Manual looks great. No spine card, case has zero cracks.

Fighter's History Dynamite (2D fighter): Japanese, complete. Disc looks great with no scuffing that I could see. Manual looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.
SOLD

Again, I want to sell of these together and not individually. Contact me if you're interested. Despite being Japanese, they can all be played by non-Japanese speaking people with no issues. I got through them all just fine.

Nekketsu Oyako (2D beat'em up like Final Fight): Complete. Disc and manual look great with very little wear. Case has no cracks.

Panzer Bandit (2D beat'em up with 3D backgrounds): Complete. Disc and manual both look great. Includes registration card. Case has no cracks. One of my favorite PlayStation 1 games and is usually unheard of or overlooked. Check out videos of it on YouTube.

Gouketuji Ichizoku 2 (Power Instinct 2, 2D fighter): Complete. Disc has very little wear, manual looks good. Includes spine card, case has no cracks.

Hermie Hopperhead (2D platformer): Complete. Disc looks great with very little scuffing, manual looks close to new. Includes rare sticker sheet that was included with the game when bought new. Case has no cracks.

Gear Fighter Dendoh (sidescrolling beat'em up): Complete. Disc looks great with very little scuffing, manual looks great. Includes spine card, case has no cracks. Another overlooked PlayStation game that's pretty good.

Mad Stalker Full Metal Force (2D beat'em up): Complete. Disc looks fantastic, as does the manual. Includes registration card, case has no cracks. Once again, another game I feel is really good and overlooked.

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $50

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $50

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $80 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. Because of how heavy the statues are I don't want to ship outside of those 48 states since the shipping costs with tracking and insurance will be expensive.

WTS

Games include case and instruction booklet unless otherwise noted.

GameCube

$15 shipped
Mega Man X Command Mission

Xbox

$30 shipped
Star Wars Battlefront II

$15 shipped
Knights of the Old Republic
Knights of the Old Republic II

$5 + shipping
Kingdom Under Fire the Crusaders (no instruction manual)

$3 + shipping
Gladius (no instruction manual)
Fable the Lost Chapters
Mercenaries

PSP

$5 + shipping
Jeanne D'arc (no instruction manual)

$3 + shipping
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Pictures available upon request, combined shipping available

Paypal:
Have the following Steam games:

Deadlight.... 2.50 Blindrocket got this.
Awesomenauts.......3.60
Iron Brigade..........2.85
Guardian of Light.....2.75 Whooter got this.
Toy Soldiers..... 2.00
Lucid....0.75
SO: TL....3.00 hospitaldriver got this.
Dog Days......3.75
Frozen Synapse.....3.95
Fairy Solitary.....1.25 Dimitri2401 got this.
Dark Siders.....3.75
WarHammer 40000 Dawn of War....3.95
Titan Quest.......3.25

krae_man

SUPER POSITIVE FEEDBACK for krae_man, who sold me a used Black GameCube, Mario Golf (GC), Mischief Makers (N64), Sonic the Hedgehog (Genesis), and Street Fighter II - Special Champion Ed. (Genesis)--everything arrived quickly (from Canada, no less) and in excellent working condition.

I freakin' love this thread, though my wallet sure is sore...

Positive feedback for AwRy108. Bought all the above stuff from me and paid super fast. A pleasure to deal with.

Positive Feedback for krae_man. Items came quickly and in good care. Thanks!

Also Positive feedback for GulAtiCa. Same thing.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Selling the Tomb Raider key I got from the Never Settle bundle.

Asking $30 USD but price is negotiable.
Amazon gift card, Paypal gift, or any two of the following Steam games—The Cave, Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2, Antichamber, Retro City Rampage—would be acceptable.

I don't have any GAF feedback, but I guess you could look at my eBay profile?
Gone!

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Selling - AMD Tomb Raider Steam key for $25 Paypal.

Selling - Sleeping Dogs Steam inventory gift (e-mailed) for $8 Paypal. Purchased from US on my own account.

No feedback in this thread but I'm known and trusted well enough around [Steam]GAF that I expect payment first. PM if you're interested. (Paypal only, not interested in trades)

I am looking to buy a 1600 MICROSOFT POINTS CARD for $15 or less. I will pay immediately via PayPal and I will send it as a gift as well so the seller can avoid the extra transaction fee. If you are interested and/or have any questions or concerns just shoot me a private message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

I'm also still looking for an online code for GHOST RECON FUTURE SOLDIER(XBOX 360). Send me a price via private message and we can go from there.

Sorry, adding Halo 2 to my looking to buy list. Something around $10 shipped is what I'm hoping for.

Adding BORDERLANDS 2 DLC CODES for the Xbox 360 version to my wanting to buy list.

honorless

We don't have "get out of jail free" cards, but if we did, she'd have one.
Positive feedback for Yuripaw. Thank you for trusting a relative unknown!

NeOak

Selling the Tomb Raider key I got from the Never Settle bundle.

Asking $30 USD but price is negotiable.
Amazon gift card, Paypal gift, or any two of the following Steam games—The Cave, Bit.Trip Presents Runner 2, Antichamber, Retro City Rampage—would be acceptable.

I don't have any GAF feedback, but I guess you could look at my eBay profile?
Gone!

Selling - AMD Tomb Raider Steam key for $25 Paypal.

Selling - Sleeping Dogs Steam inventory gift (e-mailed) for $8 Paypal. Purchased from US on my own account.

No feedback in this thread but I'm known and trusted well enough around [Steam]GAF that I expect payment first. PM if you're interested. (Paypal only, not interested in trades)

When did you guys redeem the code? I didn't get the key :( the field is blank!

edit: nvm, i got an email from support 2 mins ago with the code

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
WTS (or trade) Skyrim Full Game DL Code (Xbox)

Will trade for The Last Story (Wii), Journey (PS3) DL Code, Mass Effect 3 (Xbox)

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $13.5
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)
- Planets Under Attack steam key $1
- The Adventures of Shuggy steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

Linkhero1

Positive feedback for DreadPirateRoberts

He communicated professionally and the item came just as described. I would definitely do business with again :)

bigace33

This may be a stab in the dark, but I'm looking to upgrade my current video card, but I want to do it on the cheap. I currently have a Radeon HD 6850, so I would take pretty much any card that's an upgrade from that. Would love to get a 6950 or so. Please pm me if you have something.

bigace33

6950 wouldn't be that big a jump. You might want to cross post in the "I need a new PC" thread

Ahh ok, thanks for the info. I wonder would a 560 ti be a decent upgrade. I'll do a proper upgrade when I get a new PC in another year or so, but I wanted a little bump to my current rig. Either way I'm in the market for a minimal-to decent card up grade.

mdsfx

Ahh ok, thanks for the info. I wonder would a 560 ti be a decent upgrade. I'll do a proper upgrade when I get a new PC in another year or so, but I wanted a little bump to my current rig. Either way I'm in the market for a minimal-to decent card up grade.

What about the 7870 XT?

kennah

I'm suggesting you post there because people are always upgrading and don't check this thread :) You could also keep an eye on the GeForce Titan thread, but those cards are usually in the higher end that go on sale. If you have any questions or stuff please feel free to PM me or come by the I need a new PC thread.

plc268

Positive feedback for AwRy108

Quick payment and great communication

Positive feedback for Bungie's

Shipped Metroid Prime Trilogy quickly! Thanks

Fantastical

Death Prophet
Selling some Steam codes:

Fallout 3: GOTY edition
Fallout New Vegas: Ultimate Edition
RAGE
Brink Complete Pack
DOOM 3 BFG Edition
Elder Scrolls III: Morrorwind GOTY Edition
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion GOTY Edition

Willing to trade, probably take some lower offers (as long as they're reasonable).

Mideon

Hi all. I am looking for anything Castlevania related PM me if you have anything. Im in the UK but dont mind paying overseas shipping. Cheers

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Positive feedback for Krae_Man - great packaging and now I can love the Saturn like it was meant to be loved.

Selling:
  • Xbox 360 3 month sub card - $10 each
  • 800 MS Point cards - $8
  • Brand New/Sealed Limited Edition Club Nintendo Gold Nunchuck (comes with Princess Peach card) - $55 shipped
  • Brand New/Seald Black PS3 Dual Shock 3 controller - $35 shipped
  • Like New (barely used) Kinect sensor (includes retail box, all cables, etc.) - $50 shipped
  • Brand New/Sealed Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - $30 shipped

Trading:

Looking to trade my Brand New Pokemon White 2 or Black 2

For your Super Mario Galaxy 2

5963983966_3f2bc07a3d_b.jpg

PM me please. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom