• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hanzou

I Have a steam Code for Dark Souls that I bought off Amazon back in November and decided that my backlog is too big, selling it for what I paid for it, $15.

I also have a giftable steam copy of Batman: Arkham City, this is the NON Game of the yer version, just vanilla. Asking $10

Shoot me a PM

NeoGAF Gold! All prices are shipped within the US. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted. PayPal only.

FOR SALE!

Retail:
3D Dot Game Heroes (sealed) - $10
Star Wars Force Unleashed II steel book + game (PS3) - $10
Avengers Blu-ray 4 -Disc Combo - $18
Mafia II Collector's Edition (360, sealed) - $25

Steam keys:
Saints Row: The Third Full Package - $6
Borderlands GOTY - $4
Duke Nukem Forever Complete Pack - $4

EYEL1NER

WTS Forza 4 w/ Speedwheel $30 shipped.
Damnit, where were you this time last week?
lol

Someone needs to jump on this quick. I mentioned it last week when I posted and was looking for a copy, but Forza 4 has held its value really well. That is an amazing deal...

mdsfx

Xbox 360 Fighters/STGs
If any prices look high, just shoot me an offer
I want these GONE!

BlazBlue CS Extend - Complete and like-new: $15 shipped
King of Fighters 13 - Complete and like-new: $20 shipped
Muchi Muchi Pork / Pink Sweets (Region-free) - Complete and like-new: $78 shipped
Street Fighter X Tekken - Complete and like-new: 14 shipped

Burnout Revenge (original release) - Complete and like-new: SOLD
Persona 4 Arena- Complete and like-new with soundtrack: SOLD
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 - Complete and like-new: SOLD

madpeon

Selling:

Lot of classic PC Games - $25 shipped

No boxes are included for any of these and most of the jewel cases are beat up (broken hinges, disc teeth, etc). Some discs have minor scratching. I'll note below where original jewel case art/manuals are included.

Knights of the Old Republic (4 disc) - case art
Icewind Dale (2 disc) - case art + spiral manual + reference card
Temple of Elemental Evil (2 disc)
Arcanum: :Of Steamworks & Magick Obscura (2 disc)
Thief The Dark Project - manual
Red Faction - case art
Quake 2 - case art
X-Wing: Collector's CD-ROM Edition (DOS Version) - case art
Tie Fighter: Collector's CD-ROM Edition (DOS Version) - manual

Dark Souls Collector's Edition Case + Contents (PS3) - $15 shipped

Includes slipcover, tin, artbook, and unused digital download card (game is not included).

Slipcover has some minor outer wear and the tin is in great shape except for a minor scratch on the back and a couple tiny dents around the edges on the front (looks like it came from the factory with these).

Dark Souls Guide (Future Press Hardcover) - $30 shipped

It's in great condition with only slight outer wear. No dented corners, bent pages, etc.

Pics available upon request!

Talon

WTS

Crysis 2 - $15
Forza 4 Essentials (Sealed) - $15

XBox 360 Slim 250 GB - $215
  • Includes 3 controllers in total and HDMI Cable
  • Less than 6 months old, in mint condition

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Pulled the trigger on a new GPU.
Anybody want an EVGA 560 ti Superclocked edition GPU? Comes complete with box and everything. Never overclocked. $140 shipped.

Nevermind.......

I have an unlocked Nexus 4 8gb with a cracked screen. It has one crack running along the top portion. Phone turns on but only the lower 1/4 of the screen responds to touch input. I looked around online and a replacement screen costs between $46-$97. I'm not sure what to ask tbh. Maybe $175? This is for the phone only btw. I need the charging cables for my backup device. PM me if interested.

Caoz

Selling a 16GB Vita Memory card for $35.
Also selling a 4GB Vita Memory card for $10, or if you have a $10 PSN code, I'd be fine with that as well.
Both are used/have been opened, but they've either been in my Vita, or tucked away in my Vita's case not being used.
*Edit: Also, I prefer to ship inside the US. I've not shipped internationally before, and from what I understand, it can be a bit of a pain.

Have you sold your 16gb card yet?

RkOwnage

Positive Feedback for Sabanoo. Very prompt delivery, and worked with me after my bank decided to be a pain in the ass and locked my card yesterday.

Thanks, will buy from again!

You guys think I'm pricing the stuff too high? I've received little to no feedback on a number of items. Appreciate the help.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=48732462&highlight=#post48732462

Seems a little high. Gamecube could be bought $5 cheaper on ebay right now. Controllers seem way high since they can be bought for $15 all day long on ebay (don't think any value would be added by your packaging, since they've already been cut open and used any way). Some of the games can be found a bit cheaper on ebay as well.

At best you are pretty much asking ebay prices and demanding gift payments. Personally, unless the person is Gold, I tend to skip right over people who want gift payments only since there is nothing there to protect me as the buyer if I pay through gift. You're also just not offering anything a lot of people probably want, outside of the Gameboy player.

Jonboy

Thanks guys. Will revise when I'm able to list again.

Seems a little high. Gamecube could be bought $5 cheaper on ebay right now. Controllers seem way high since they can be bought for $15 all day long on ebay (don't think any value would be added by your packaging, since they've already been cut open and used any way). Some of the games can be found a bit cheaper on ebay as well.

At best you are pretty much asking ebay prices and demanding gift payments. Personally, unless the person is Gold, I tend to skip right over people who want gift payments only since there is nothing there to protect me as the buyer if I pay through gift. You're also just not offering anything a lot of people probably want, outside of the Gameboy player.
The $15 controllers on eBay likely aren't in as good of condition as these controllers. They all feel brand new. You also have to pay for shipping as well on eBay.

I expected the Zelda promo disc, like new controllers, and gb player to get quite a bit of interest. Mario Kart double dash also seems to be in high demand.

And my feedback on gaf isn't gold yet; however, it's 100% as is my eBay feedback. Sorry, but I'm not giving Paypal a dime.

Anyway, thanks for your opinion. Could be exactly what others are thinking as well. Like I said, I'll definitely adjust some pricing when I'm able to re-list.

Dave Long

Banned
Unless something is actually new and unopened, people really do want a "deal" on it for the most part, especially here on GAF. I hear you on not wanting to give Paypal any money, but the reality is you can usually do better on eBay or Amazon than here.

Also, with anything retro, you just have to have buyers that show interest too. Maybe no one's looking for Gamecube stuff on GAF right now? It happens.

Jonboy

Unless something is actually new and unopened, people really do want a "deal" on it for the most part, especially here on GAF. I hear you on not wanting to give Paypal any money, but the reality is you can usually do better on eBay or Amazon than here.

Also, with anything retro, you just have to have buyers that show interest too. Maybe no one's looking for Gamecube stuff on GAF right now? It happens.
I see. I appreciate the feedback. I'll probably give it another shot here, and then just throw what's left up on eBay. Thanks!

sabanoo

Positive Feedback for Sabanoo. Very prompt delivery, and worked with me after my bank decided to be a pain in the ass and locked my card yesterday.

Thanks, will buy from again!

Positive Feedback for RkOwnage as well. Great communication. Enjoy the game!

SmokeMaxX

I see. I appreciate the feedback. I'll probably give it another shot here, and then just throw what's left up on eBay. Thanks!

If you're not on a rush, I'd just be patient. Even with the thousands of members Neogaf has, only a very small percentage visit the Buy/Sell/Trade thread. Even when I was looking for this thread, I had a hard time finding it for the first time. Sometimes you have to post something 10-15 times just for that ONE person who's looking for what you have to see it.

AwRy108

You guys think I'm pricing the stuff too high? I've received little to no feedback on a number of items. Appreciate the help.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=48732462&highlight=#post48732462

For heavier items (eg. consoles), you'd probably have more interest if you don't include shipping in the price, then provide rough estimates to prospective buyers. The reason for this is b/c shipping charges vary drastically by service type, distance, and weight--no need to charge a buyer who lives in a neighboring state the same amount as you'd charge someone who lives on the other side of the country.

Patience is a virtue. People on GAF are always going on hunts for retro stuff when the mood strikes them, so, trust me, people will buy your old stuff, especially since it's in great condition: over the past 6 months, I've purchased a GameCube, a Wavebird, SNES games, Genesis games, and N64 games all from people on this thread.

Also, as Dave Long mentioned: most people are looking for good deals in this thread, too, so keep that in mind. Still beats losing your ass to all of ebay's fees, as well as being exposed to a more risky group of buyers and lots more competition.

Vaco6121

WTS: Prices include shipping. Would prefer to ship within the US, but will ship worldwide buyer covers the extra shipping cost. Paypal or Amazon payments. Feel free to make offers.

Games are in very good to like new shape.

Vita:

Wipeout 2048- $13 online code used
Hot Shots Golf- $13 online code used
ModNation Racer- $13
Disgaea 3- $25

PS3:

Infamous 2- $13

Wii

Phantom Brave - sealed- $25

Tc91

Looking to buy Tomb Raider on Steam.

Let me know with the best price you could offer me :p I'd be happy to buy.

plc268

Also, as Dave Long mentioned: most people are looking for good deals in this thread, too, so keep that in mind. Still beats losing your ass to all of ebay's fees, as well as being exposed to a more risky group of buyers and lots more competition.

Also, rule of thumb to live by, price your stuff 8-10% lower than ebay, because that's how much in fees ebay will take away after the sale anyway.

WTS:
SimCity-Limited-Edition-pre-order_1361532115.jpg
Sim City
$50

Tomb Raider steam key
$35

Includes Guardian of Light !

Crysis 3
$40

These are scanned for boxes so these are not AMD ones they are mine. Works right away.

Steam Key DmC
$23

header.jpg

Aliens Colonial Marine Steam Gift
$35

XCOM Enemy Unknowned Steam gift
$25

Paypal preferred

Neogaf Gold seller.
6tl.png

You can also add me onto Steam

Any other titles you want PM me and I'll get it for you cheap.

First this is late but positive feedback for Hero_of_the_day for being such a great buyer!

Anyways...stuff!

Tetris (GB)-4 shipped
Capcom vs. SNK (Dreamcast)-17 shipped
Bloody Roar: Primal Fury-10 shipped
NCAA Basketball SNES (CIB but doesn't have the cardboard insert)-10 shipped

SNES AC Adapter-12

SmokeMaxX

Dropped prices on pretty much everything:

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

Steam
Digital:
Fear 3 - $4
Rage - $4
Homefront - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $4
Or ALL games for $12

Xbox 360
Physical:
Dance Central 1 USED - $12 (Disc only)
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $37
Nuketown 2025 for BO2 (360) - $12
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Playstation 3
Physical:
2 Dual Shock 3 Controllers (Brand new, still sealed in box) - $38 each or both for $70

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Kirby Mass Attack (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Nintendogs + Cats French Bulldog (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Steel Diver (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Super Mario 3D Land (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
Super Mario Galaxy *Nintendo Select Version* (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Ryu Shoryuken 8" light up statue - $35
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151110_zps38edaacc.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151131_zps478d9b34.jpg

Tribute Art Book - $17

Ryu's Karate Belt - $17

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom