• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
WTS or Trade:

8AR1223.png

World of Tanks 25 Dollar In Game Credit

upCwkAw.png

Hawken 25 Dollar In Game Credit

Im selling each for 18 dollars or both for 32 dollars. Might also be interested in trading these codes for steam games. Send me an offer the worst I can do is say no.

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

PC
Physical:
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Battlefield Bad Company 2
Syndicate
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
Dragon Age II
ALL for $20. To save money on shipping, only the discs (in sleeves) and unused CD Keys will be shipped in a small flat rate box. They cannot be activated on Steam.

Steam
Digital:
Rage - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon - $4
Or BOTH games for $6

Xbox 360
Physical:
Dance Central 1 USED - $12 (Disc only)
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $36
Nuketown 2025 for BO2 (360) - $12
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Playstation 3
Physical:
Dual Shock 3 Controller (Brand new, still sealed in box) - $38

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
New Pokemon Soul Silver for DS - $30
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance AR Cards (3 Pack; New; Sealed) - $4 OR Free with any Physical Purchase OR $2 with any Digital Purchase.
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6

Other:
Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Tribute Art Book (Brand new straight out of set, but got some marks from manufacturing) - $15

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

Bungie's

Shipping to lower 48 states only with Paypal verified address.

Wants: Paypal, Amazon gift cards , Best Buy gift cards, GameStop gift cards

Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn, disc only $47. Complete $58
Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon, cart only, $29. Complete. $42

Steam Gift Grand Theft Auto Complete Pack (Includes 7 items: Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto III, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City) $15

The Last Story Art Gallery & Soundtrack $10

Pokemon Sapphire (new battery) $20

Tin Star $8
Donkey Kong Country 2 gone
Sim Earth $8

SmokeMaxX

NoRéN;49567473 said:
The biggest change this thread needs is a change to the requirements for feedback levels.

As far as feedback being separate, a separate thread was attempted before and it was not succesful.

What about that Heatware thing I've seen mentioned before?

I use Heatware on other sites. It's not bad and it's useful if your site keeps resetting its servers which makes you lose feedback. I don't think it'd be too useful for NeoGaf though. And I think fake feedback would be more prevalent on there.

NoRéN

I use Heatware on other sites. It's not bad and it's useful if your site keeps resetting its servers which makes you lose feedback. I don't think it'd be too useful for NeoGaf though. And I think fake feedback would be more prevalent on there.

Dang. Guess this is as good as it gets here then.

heh just leave it the way it is , people would forget to post in the feedback thread :p

the only problem i have is when someone leaves feedback and posts something to buy/sell/trade, they make two posts, should only be one post

like this: 1 post

Positive feedback for ____Insert your name here___ he traded his earthbound for my shaq fu :p

selling

earthbound for $100000000 shipped

Labadal

Selling White Knight Chronicles II Online Pass (NA Version) for $7.

I assume that these don't expire. Bought the game new a few days ago, but have no intention of playing online.

Paypal Gift wanted, buyer pays eventual fees.

Chairhome

positive feedback for Vaco6121. Super fast seller!

I thought I'd throw an idea out there (I don't know if it's been discussed before) and get peoples thoughts on it.

Should there be a separate thread for feedback? It's easy enough to sort of filter out the feedback posts when you're trying to see sales because they're usually bolded, but I thought it might make selling easier.

I know my eyes have glossed over shorter deals before because I was just scrolling scrolling scrolling past feedback posts.

I see the potential downsides as people will just post feedback in here anyway, and I'm sure it'll happen a bit anyway but if we just inform them it should go in the separate thread, over time this thread could be a lot cleaner to navigate through looking for sales and such.

I was thinking the OP would have a link to the separate feedback thread, and it would still keep the link to the Google doc of everybodys feedback.

Plus, I'm sure it would be much easier to update the Google doc in swathes when you know you can just check that single thread and not have to filter through here.

Anyone else have thoughts on this? If it's been discussed and turned down before then just disregard.
I actually suggested this last year and we tried this before. Didn't take off :-(

Going to try this again, sale fell through last time. Anyone interested in an Xbox 360 package?

- Xbox 360 Slim 250gb black, comes complete and mint with all boxes/manuals
- Wireless Black Controller (Official)
- Plug and Charge controller charger

- Kameo (complete)
- Banjo Kazooie: Nuts and Bolts (complete)
- The Orange Box (complete)
- Alien Hominid
- Banjo-Kazooie
- Banjo-Tooie
- Battlefield 2
- Beyond Good & Evil HD
- Castlevania Symphony of the Night
- DOOM
- Geometry Wars
- Geometry Wars 2
- Halo (original Xbox game)
- Hexic HD
- Ikaruga
- Lumines Live
- Marble Blast Ultra
- Monkey Island 2
- Ms. Pac-Man
- Pac-Man
- Pac Man Championship Edition
- Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
- Prince of Persia Classic
- Puzzle Quest 2
- Resident Evil 4 HD
- Rex HD
- Splosion Man
- Super Meat Boy
- Texas Hold Em
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- UNO

Looking for $200. Send me a PM, I can take pics too of the stuff.

plc268

WTS

Rapid Fire Modded Wireless 360 Controller with extras

I did this in my Call of Duty phase, and spent a ton of money on this. In retrospect, it was kinda foolish, but I still like it. Turns out, I need the money more than I need the controller.
Anyway, it has:
-A color shifting case
-Aluminum Modstick brand analogs. The main feature of these, is that you can easily customize the height of the analog stick (low or tall) for increased accuracy. A tall stick would have better accuracy for sniper weapons, for example.
-Aluminum Modstick brand triggers. You can adjust the tension of the triggers (to have a stiff trigger, or a hair trigger). I also include trigger limiters, which will allow you to use the triggers like buttons for shooters.
-Rapid Fire. Nothing fancy here. I'll include the documentation with it.

Anyway, looking for $55 shipped. Everything here alone costed me double that, but I understand that custom stuff has a generally limited audience, so I'm putting a good deal here.

Anyone looking to sell a top loading NES, or even better, an AV famicom? Hoping to find one with the AC adapter for around $70ish, amazon payments only (no PayPal)
Would also straight trade one for a non-xl 3ds (US), aqua blue, complete in box. If you have one or two dogbone controllers, I would include super Mario 3d land, also complete in box.

I'm [+++++++]

Includes Shipping within US.

Creative Zen Vision M 30GB $35
Battery life is good. Comes with a few thousand songs. Screen is scratch free, body has minor nicks in the side seam.

SNES QuickShot $10

SN Programmable Digital Action Learning System $50

dsister44

Ok, I have a couple codes for digital movies. These might be regionlocked

For ultra violet I have
The dark knight trilogy
Horrible bosses

iTunes/ ultra violet
E.T.
The cabin in the woods

Now I'm not sure what these are worth. But I'll take paypal or cheap steam games. Just make me an offer

I am also looking to maybe exchange some Xbox games for steam copies. These are either unopened or unplayed
Max Payne 3
L.A. Noire

Have:
Xbox Live 3-Month Code
(Girlfriend picked it up by accident, thinking that they were points.)

I'll take points or XBLA game codes for it.
I just don't want it to go to waste.

kn1ves24

WTB

Looking for a nice complete copy of Folklore for a reasonable price.

Also if anybody is selling used but working graphics cards, I'm in the market for either a higher-end 6000 series or a lower-end 7000 series AMD card. Preferably one that has crossfire capability.

LQX

Steam Games -

FTL $7
Jamestown Deluxe Pack $2
Dustforce $4
Waking Mars Steam Key $4
Wizorb, BIT.TRIP.RUNNER, Gratuitous Space Battles, and Jamestown $3

MS Steam Bundle - $8.00
1. Deadlight
2. Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
3. Iron Brigade
4. Mark of the Ninja
5. Toy Soldiers

So thanks to another poster pointing it out (by trying to sell his own!), I just realized my 1 month Playstation Plus codes from the Vita back last year are about to expire. I therefore have 2 codes to sell. Is $3 a fair price for them?

Postive feedback for JohnLacke

WTB

Dreamfall: The Longest Journey Limited Edition- UK version

I'm in the US, so if anybody here has one, or anybody in UK GAF is willing to buy and ship me one let me know.

toneroni

NoRéN;49567473 said:
The biggest change this thread needs is a change to the requirements for feedback levels.

As far as feedback being separate, a separate thread was attempted before and it was not succesful.

What about that Heatware thing I've seen mentioned before?
I've used heatware on other forums and its even great.

Seik

Banned
Want to buy

Games for Sega Saturn:

-Hyperduel
-Thunderforce V

Games for SNES:

-Wild Guns

I'm in Canada, NeoGAF Gold too. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom