• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my 160GB PS3 Slim. It's in excellent condition. I got it a few months ago and really haven't used it.

It comes with:
- Uncharted 1/2 Collection
- Uncharted 3
- Ratchet and Clank HD Collection
- Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction
- Little Big Planet 1 and 2
- Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

Price drop
$299 and I'll ship it for free (US only). Offers welcome as well.

PM me if interested. Paypal only.

Thanks!

I am looking to trade my copy of CRYSIS 3(Xbox 360) for either DEAD SPACE 3 or TOMB RAIDER.

The Crysis 3 disc looks brand new and the same goes for the case. The disc has either been tucked safe and snug in its case or safe and snug in my Xbox 360, its never been left out by itself.

Unfortunately all the codes, including the digital copy of the original Crysis, have been used but aside from that she's ready to roll.

I have lost count of how many total transactions I've completed in this thread but all of them were positive. I'm either Gaf Gold or Plus, I forget which is which. If you have any questions or concerns please just shoot me a private message on here or if you want a quicker reply send me a message on Xbox Live to my gamertag which is UR BUS IS SHORT.

Yuripaw

Banned
Reposts after 150:

If any of my prices seem high, please send me offers. I need to come up with money in 2 weeks, otherwise going to a pawn shop.

Selling:

--iPad 2 wifi 16gb (black front, silver back) - Bought this only about a month ago, and have not made much use for it. I don't know why I bought it when I never leave the house. Comes with flip cover/stand and just put a new screen protector on it. $300 shipped
IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0376.jpg

--Nintendo Wii U 32gb black system - Have had the system since launch, no lock ups or freezes. Includes original box, and comes with everything that was bundled with the system, EXCEPT nintendo land which I already sold. Also including a white Pro Controller.

Downloaded games are linked to system, and installed are: Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge, Mighty Switch Force HD edition, Nano Assault Neo, Puddle, Balloon Fight, and F-Zero.

Wii Channel games also include: Legend of Zelda: Link to the Past, Dr Mario, and Pokemon Snap.

Asking $300 Shipped for Wii U lot

--Playstation 3 System 320GB (slim) model - only a few months old, includes original box. System is still in great shape, and includes 1 dual shock controller. $205 Shipped
If you are interested in my PSN account that I still have on the system, please let me know. I own quite a few digital titles.

I also have a PS2, and a regular Wii system (with a motion plus controller), but I'm not quite sure what to post these at. Basically if you're looking for a cheap PS2 (with some RPGs), or a Wii, let me know.

snacknuts

we all knew her
Positive feedback for monsterfracas. BO2 was in pristine condition and couldn't have gotten here any faster unless he delivered it himself.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Positive feedback for monsterfracas. BO2 was in pristine condition and couldn't have gotten here any faster unless he delivered it himself.

And positive feedback for snacknuts! Sent payment quickly and was a pleasure to do business with. Thanks again!

SmokeMaxX

Selling: All prices for physical goods are SHIPPED. If you buy multiple things, price will go down to reflect on saved shipping. I will consider offers, but most of these things are about as cheap as I can go. If you buy more stuff, I am more likely to give a discount.

PC
Physical:
Lego Batman: The Videogame
Indiana Jones 2: The Adventure Continues
Lego Harry Potter: Years 1-4
Hunted: The Demon's Forge
Fallout 3
Bioshock & Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed II
ALL for $15. To save money on shipping, only the discs (in sleeves) and unused CD Keys will be shipped in a small flat rate box. They cannot be activated on Steam.

Digital:
Battlefield Bad Company 2 (Origin) - $4
Rage (Steam) - $4
Red Faction: Armageddon (Steam) - $4
ALL for $9

Playstation 3
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (NEW) - $95

Xbox 360
Physical:
MadCatz Soul Calibur V Tournament Edition Fightstick (New) - $95
Digital:
12 Months Xbox Live - $36
Mortal Kombat Online Kombat Pass (360) - $4
Dance Central 3 DLC - Nicki Minaj - Whip It and LMFAO - Sorry for Party Rocking - $3 for both songs
2 Day XBL Gold Trial - $1 Separately or Free with any Purchase upon request (If still available)

Nintendo Wii/Gamecube/3DS
Physical:
Kingdom Hearts: Dream Drop Distance AR Cards (3 Pack; New; Sealed) - $4 OR Free with any Physical Purchase OR $2 with any Digital Purchase.
Digital:
DS Club Nintendo Codes:
America's Test Kitchen (20 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $2
3DS Club Nintendo Codes:
Paper Mario Sticker Star (40 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $4
Wii Club Nintendo Codes
Wii Play Motion (50 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $5
Rhythm Heaven Fever (30 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $3
WiiU Club Nintendo Codes
NSMBU (60 coins and 10 more via Post Play Survey) - $6
One Code of Each for $15

Other:
Persona 4 Arena
Persona 4 Arena OST (New, may show signs of wear but still sealed) - $5

Stuff from 25th Anniversary Street Fighter Collector's Edition
Everything listed below has been taken straight from the Collector's Edition and is in new/like new condition. These are OBO (Or Best Offer).

25th Anniversary Collection Box (Has internal damage from manufacturing; will upload pictures later) - $20
Pictures:
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_150929_zps9913a465.jpg (Paper Cover)
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151024_zps0e89c4a6.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151030_zps3b5d3c16.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y126/ometauru/20130215_151104_zps696b3b60.jpg (Certificate)

Tribute Art Book (Brand new straight out of set, but got some marks from manufacturing) - $15

Buying:
Looking for Vanquish (360) at a good price.

I take Paypal and Amazon Payments. If you choose Paypal, please gift or pay fees.
NeoGAF PLUS [+++]

MrDaravon

Still looking for on the cheap:

-Dissidia 012 strategy guide (must be in good shape)
-Picross DS - ONLY NEED THE INSERT/MANUAL. Have a cart and case copy, just looking to complete it.

Jonboy

Looking to sell

Please feel free to PM offers.
Prices DROPPED across the board on 3/13/13.
-Pics available upon request (or on previous pages of this thread)

-Platinum Nintendo Gamecube (w/ digital out); AV cable and power brick included
Condition: Works perfectly, some minor scratches on top of the console

$25 shipped

-Resident Evil 4 (box & manual included) $8 shipped
-Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles (box & manual included) $7 shipped

-4 official Nintendo-brand Gamecube controllers
condition: 3 black come w/ original packaging (but have been opened and used lightly); all 4 are lightly used, adult owned and in great condition, no sticking

$23 shipped for each black
$18 shipped for the platinum

-Official GBA-GameCube cable
opened, but original packaging included

$7 shipped

-Case/booket for games
$5 shipped

Thanks!

Payment: Accept paypal gift payments (or amazon if you're willing to walk me through it). 100% feedback on eBay and perfect transactions on NeoGaf. PM if you're interested.

POSITIVE Feedback for galactus_eat_world

The Solaire shirt I ordered came within maybe two days (I only got yesterday's mail this morning...) But it fits great and functions, like a shirt! ;p

Great seller, and thanks again!

Neverfade

Looking to fill holes in the ol' collection. Asterisks denote prioritized wants. Would rather buy multiple games per transaction to save on shipping.

Want List:

Gamecube
Metroid Prime*

Wii
Kirby 25th Anniversary Collection
Last Story
Rhythm Heaven Fever

Gameboy Advance
Final Fantasy V Advance*
Golden Sun*
Golden Sun: The Lost Age*
Super Mario Advance 4: Super Mario Bros 3
GBA games are of particular interest, potentially interested in any high quality games. Note: This does not include Pokemon.

Nintendo DS
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
Rhythm Heaven

NES
Startropic 2: Zora's Revenge

Xbox

Xbox Console, working, with cables, only need 1 controller (preferably S)
Star Wars:KOTOR 2

Haves:

Far Cry 3 (360)

Dreamcast Console, cables, 3 controllers, 1 VMU

Xbox HD-DVD player with cables and the following HD-DVDs:
Transformers 1
Shaun of the Dead
40 Year Old Virgin
Batman Begins
Dawn of the Dead (2004)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
King Kong (2005)
Stardust
Smokin' Aces
Brokeback Mountain
Superman Returns
Hot Fuzz

Blu-ray
Avatar, original 2D non-extended edition release
Rock'n'Rolla

Black Nintendo DSi, no charger - otherwise works great (tested with other charger, just don't have one to spare for this handheld).

Paypal

Extra Positive Feedback for _RT_

Great guy to work with, was extra accommodating, and added more to my purchase than I asked for! He even threw in a care package for my Soldiers here in Afghanistan. Couldn't ask for a better guy to buy from!

Pengew

POSITIVE Feedback for galactus_eat_world

The Solaire shirt I ordered came within maybe two days (I only got yesterday's mail this morning...) But it fits great and functions, like a shirt! ;p

Great seller, and thanks again!

Nobodyspatzy, get equipped with positive feedback!

Glad you like the shirt and thanks again! :)

tn2007

WTT/WTS

Want to trade/sell Nvidia $150 Free2playbundle.
8536486967_7a701edbf2.jpg

Will trade for Dead Space 3 on Origin or Devil May Cry on Steam.
Will sell for $25 via paypal.

Got a couple of digital codes:

Steam

Nexuiz - £5
Sleeping Dogs - £8
Hitman Absolution - £8

Ubishop Download

Farcry 3 - £15

Or you can get all of them for £35 (approximately $50) for a total savings of £1! and you're paying for the paypal fees (paypal gift) - I'm a dick like that sorry :(.

(Just PM me with an offer).

_RT_

Extra Positive Feedback for _RT_

Great guy to work with, was extra accommodating, and added more to my purchase than I asked for! He even threw in a care package for my Soldiers here in Afghanistan. Couldn't ask for a better guy to buy from!

Same applies to EchoOneSix.
Package is on the way. The other one should ship next week.
Thanks for everything you guys/girls do.

Etzer

NeoGAF Plus, here.

I have $103 in Amazon credit from a trade-in. Can anyone help me out by taking a $103 gift card for an equal amount in Paypal? I want to get a $99 3DS from Cowboom.com with it.

SmokeMaxX

NeoGAF Plus, here.

I have $103 in Amazon credit from a trade-in. Can anyone help me out by taking a $103 gift card for an equal amount in Paypal? I want to get a $99 3DS from Cowboom.com with it.

I don't think you have any way of turning your Amazon credit into an Amazon gift card. I'm pretty sure you can't buy GCs with credit.

Alright, here I go:

NOTE: I am absolutely unsure how shipping works, I've never done this before so I don't know, as a Canadian, how much shipping costs to send to the states (or within Canada).

I am assuming games can be sent as letters, and things like the 3DS, ipod, or Ni No Kuni pack presumably will cost some coin for shipping, but I'm unsure how to determine this (will try to figure this out soon though)

If the shipping costs end up jacking up prices and if this ends up being inconvenient for either of us, then I will withhold the products or we can negotiate prices with shipping in mind-- I am expecting buyer to pay for shipping.

Steam Keys

Bioshock Infinite: $45
Tomb Raider: $35

Second Generation 8 GB iPod touch, fairly used but still has strong battery life, and in excellent condition-- no scratches, has a protective screen and a rubber cover + charging cable : $50

Sony Network Walkman E75 (my first MP3 player, takes AAA battery, hinge for the battery slot is somewhat loose but holds the battery in place, dust spots have found a way into the clear shelling surrounding the MP3 player but does not block anything major, holds up to 170 songs: $10

Blue 3DS: $120 [Seldom used (~60 hours total), fantastic condition (no wear and tear, screen protector for bottom screen, no scratches whatsoever). Original boxing included, charging dock/cable, VR cards, stylus. Installed on the memory card is Wario Land II and Pushmo. The screen hinge for the top screen feels a little loose, but not detrimental to gameplay, and that's how it was when I first got the 3DS. I inquired on GAF and apparently, it's the norm (I'm notifying this because I thought it was strange when I first got my 3DS)

Mario Kart 7: $20
Ocarina of Time 3DS: $20

PlayStation 3 Software

Skyrim: $25
Fallout New Vegas: $15
Ni No Kuni Wrath of the White Witch Wizard's Edition-- negotiable components (individual components are unopened/sealed. The popular collector's book didn't come sealed, but has never been fully opened by me)
Bioshock 2 Sealed: $14
Motorstorm Pacific Rift: $7
NBA Street Homecourt: $3
Battlefield 3: $20
Dragon Age Origins: $10
Street Fighter IV: $8

Random Christian Book called The New Evidence That Demands A Verdict Fully Updated To Answer The Questions Challenging Christians Today [Hardcover]: $15

And finally Secretive Mystery Box. What's inside it? Is it gold? A puppy? A girlfriend? Evilore's hair? Pixie dust? Find out now: $100

I AM LOOKING FOR:

PS VITA + Memory card
Starcraft II

xelios

Universal Access can be found under System Preferences
Edit: Sold

Positive feedback
for derExperte. Bought Ridge Racer Unbounded from me.

plc268

Shipping is included in my price. Typically I'll use USPS First Class for the light stuff, and Priority for the heavier stuff (or if you want a lot of stuff).
I take payment via paypal or amazon payments.

GBA/GB Games (All GBA games below are 100% authentic. You don't have to worry about fakes/counterfeits here)

Yu-Gi-Oh Worldwide Edition Stairway to the Destined Duel - $6
Super Mario Advance 4 Super Mario Bros 3 - $13
Final Fantasy IV - $10
Wario Land 4 - $8
Spyro Season of Ice - $6
Dragonball Z Legacy of Goku - $6
007 Nightfire - $6
Metroid Fusion (with manual) - $20
Metroid Zero Mission (Complete in box) - $42
Pokemon Red (Complete in box) -$50
Pokemon Pinball (Complete in box, manual creased) - $16

Other Stuff

Black Wiimote with Motion Plus Attachment (I don't have the wiimote condom anymore) - $16
Gold Nunchuk from Club Nintendo - $55
Gameboy Player WITH Disc for the Gamecube - $40
Samsung Bluray/DVDRW Drive Sh-B123 - $30

I have an Xbox 360 120gb HDDthat I would like to trade for either DEAD SPACE 3 or TOMB RAIDER. I prefer the Xbox 360 versions but I also will consider PS3 versions in this case.

Please note the HDD came from an original design Xbox 360 Elite. I'm not 100% sure but I believe these original HDD's can easily be modified to fit into the new 360 Slims. Again, please remember I am not 100% positive on that. Its in great shape too.

If you are interested, have any questions, issues, offers, etc. please send me a private message here or you can message me directly via Xbox LIVE to UR BUS IS SHORT. THANKS and GO MIZZOU!!

VoxPop

32GB Verizon Galaxy Nexus

Slight crack on top left of screen and scuffs on the bottom left. Aside from that it's in perfect working condition. Letting it go for $150 or best offer if anyone wants it.

Some other stuff

8GB Nexus 7, mint condition

Dota 2 Steam Keys

- PM me offers or questions please. I accept paypal.
- It should be assumed that any codes are complete and codes are used, unless stated otherwise.
- I ship inside the US, however, I am willing to work things out for those outside of US, shipping prices will most likely change though.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling:
PSP
Disgaea 2: Dark Hero Days -- gone
Crimson Gem Saga -- $20 shipped
Jeanne D'arc -- $10 shipped

PS2
La Pucelle Tactics -- gone
Okami (greatest hits) -- $11 shipped

PS3
Tekken 6 (greatest hits) -- $10 shipped
Demon Souls (greatest hits) -- gone
Silent Hill Downpour (with guide book) -- $20 shipped
Alice: Madness Returns -- $15 shipped
Dishonored -- $35 shipped
Ridge Racer: Unbounded -- $13 shipped

Strategy Guide
Disgaea 4 Strategy Guide -- $12 shipped -- I never touched the guide.

Smartphone
Sony Ericsson Xperia Play R800x -- gone

Watch
Fossil CH2506 -- $40 shipped
I got as a gift, but never worn.
Battery still works (currently off), idk when it'll die though.

Looking for:
PS3
Hyperdimension Neptunia mk 2 (US, complete, no artbook/soundtrack necessary) -- looking for a cheap one, I can buy one at gamestop for $30, but prefer not to buy it 'new' when it's used as display from them.

didamangi

Have:
- Counter Strike Complete steam gift $12.5 OBO
- Half-Life Platinum retail key $6 (Will get you Half Life, Opposing Force, Blue Shift, Half Life Deathmatch Source, Team Fortress Classic, Ricochet, Day of Defeat and Counter Strike on steam)
- King's Bounty Warriors of the North steam key $5
- Men of War: Assault Squad + DLC steam keys $2.5
- The Adventures of Shuggy steam key $1

Want:
Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom