• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tabasco

Positive seller feeback for BernardoOne.

Sold me the Bioshock Infinite Season Pass for $15. Clean transaction all around.

I used to have those Zelda and Ganondorf action figures as a kid. Those are in really good shape for being 16 yrs old or so! I remember them being pretty cool and well made.

All they did was sit on a shelf, so not much chance to be damaged, though Link's shield, the grip that holds it on his arm, has a chip. It's nothing visible and the shield still stays on his arm just fine. They are pretty well detailed. Especially Ganondorf.

Lace

WTS
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 (Still sealed thanks to having no editing skills) - $35 (gone)

WTB
Nvidia gtx 770 - Hit me up with an offer (bought)

PM me about either.

Positive seller feedback for Gumbie, sold me a gtx 770. Good communication, very fast shipping and everything works well so far. Card was also packaged very well.

Thanks,

Hello, I'm looking to buy some PSN credit tonight.

I know I can go to Amazon/Paypal/Best Buy/etc.

But I am looking to save a little. Anything below cost is a win for me.

Looking for $20 PSN Credit. (One $20 Card, Two $10 Card)

Have: Paypal gifted

Geneijin

Hello, I'm looking to buy some PSN credit tonight.

I know I can go to Amazon/Paypal/Best Buy/etc.

But I am looking to save a little. Anything below cost is a win for me.

Looking for $20 PSN Credit. (One $20 Card, Two $10 Card)

Have: Paypal gifted
I have $20 PSN credit for $18 if you're interested.

Servbot24

Banned
I would like to sell:

Persona 4 Golden Vita

I would like to buy:

Zelda Link Between Worlds
Bravely Default

I would prefer a trade. Can add PayPal if necessary.

zulux21

Well, Los Angeles GAF, I have some bad news for me that might be good news for you. Although I absolutely adore this console and its software, I am forced to sell my Wii U due to financial hardship -- I'm either homeless with a Wii U, or have a home without one. So here goes:

Price: $500

It's a shame you aren't shipping that... I'd be mighty tempted to buy that if you were shipping to wisconsin... but alas LA is a bit to far to drive lol

Arc07

It's a long shot but what the hell.

WTB: ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5. Someone was selling a 4GB version here but supposedly it wouldn't work properly with my 2GB card.

kennah

It's a long shot but what the hell.

WTB: ASUS GTX680-DC2T-2GD5. Someone was selling a 4GB version here but supposedly it wouldn't work properly with my 2GB card.

You would be better off selling your 680 and then getting a 780 or wait until the 8xx series is released in a few months.

Arc07

I'm building a new computer in June-July but I wanted a second GPU for my current machine for Watch_Dogs. I figured someone might have this specific card and is upgrading soon.

kennah

I'm building a new computer in June-July but I wanted a second GPU for my current machine for Watch_Dogs. I figured someone might have this specific card and is upgrading soon.

For the $250 you'd spend for the 680, you could sell your 680 for $250 and just buy a 780 for $500.

Converse

Banned
It's a shame you aren't shipping that... I'd be mighty tempted to buy that if you were shipping to wisconsin... but alas LA is a bit to far to drive lol

You got me thinkin' here, zulux21 -- shipping isn't out of the question. Just sent you a PM, thanks.

Toadette

Banned
May 30th if you buy Mario 8 you get a free code to download one of the following games in Europe
i already own them all the games are

The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD,
New Super Mario Bros. U,
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate,
Game & Wario, Pikmin 3,
The Wonderful 101,
Sonic Lost World,
Nintendo Land,
Wii Party U and Mario &
Sonic at the Sochi 2014 Olympic Winter Games.

if you pick whatever game you want

ill sell my code for 20 euro seem very fair that these games are 60 euro in stores ?
first person to message me gets it

EDIT code promised to V_Ben so sold

bakeray

WTS: Daylight PC key - $10
Super Smash Bros: Melee - $40
Katamari Damacy (sealed) - $20
Project x Zone: LE (sealed) - $20

+shipping

If you have any questions, lmk, will try to get pics up today.

Want:
Paypal

Ecto311

For sale:
LBaZoID.jpg

ueUrt6y.jpg

ffqoF6l.jpg
This watch is a Timex Weekender. Came with a leather strap and I replaced it with a metal one. In great condition with no scratches. $35 shipped.

Games:
Tales of Symphonia - Gamecube: Comes with both discs - Great condition and with manual - Players Choice version. $25 Shipped

Conker Live and Reloaded - Xbox: Good condition. The disc shows scratches and marks but works comes with manual and case. $25 Shipped

Ikaruga - Gamecube: Case is in good condition and the disc is clear of scratches but has a slight crack from the center of the disc but nothing that stops it from working. $30 Shipped

Trauma Center Second Opinion - Wii: Great condition, disc is clean and includes case/manual. $10 Shipped

All 4 games shipped together for $60

PM with any questions
I take paypal or amazon payments.

WTS:

16 GB White Galaxy S3- AT&T

I developed on this phone for a long time, and made a lot of custom kernels and whatnot. This is my baby and my pride and joy. With my ROM and kernel installed you'll get around 3-5 hours of SoT under heavy use, and there are no blemishes on the screen. Still in almost perfect condition.

Comes with 2 cases, Otterbox, extra batteries, spare battery charger, MicroSD card

$215 OBO

Hip Hop

WTS:

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Studio Monitor Headphones - Coiled Cable

Manufacturer Refurbished used for less than 2 hours. No blemishes whatsoever.

Comes with original packaging, Protective Carrying Pouch, Screw-On 1/4" Adapter.

$85 Shipped Paypal.
U.S.

Will provide USPS tracking.

dorkimoe

WTS

16gb Moto X ATT. Looking to get $220 OBO . I had a screen protector on it since day one and used it for about a week. Went back to my iphone 5

Its black with blue trim.

Bii

Prices including shipping within the US.

Selling:
The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Collector's Edition w/Ganondorf figure (Wii U) - $85
Club Nintendo 18-card 3DS case (3DS) - $20 each or $37 for two

I also have more Zelda games that I'll sell off but need to verify their conditions before I post them up; I do have an SNES Link to the Past, GCN Zelda Collector's Edition and a few others. I will update this post later tonight or tomorrow.

kyoakuma

Banned
WTS

Mint PS Vita with the following

Vita System
Screen Protector
Trigger Grip
Soft Case
GAMES:
Hot Shots Golf
MLB The Show 2012
Ragnarok Odd Ace
Trigger Happy Havoc
Demon Gaze
16gb memory card

I recently bought the vita and 16gb card so im going to sell it for what i paid for it plus the cost of the games

Looking for $250 shipped priority

Neverfade

Still looking to sell a Microsoft Surface Pro 2. 256GB model. Lightly used and in great shape. Comes with Type cover and Logitech Anywhere MX mouse.

Asking ~$1100.

Canon

Banned
Selling $20 (plus tax) of Nintendo Points (2000) for $15 total via PayPal, shoot me PM.

Only works on Wii and DSi (or Wii U on Wii Mode).

I will trade for PSN credit, or Xbox credit.

JaseMath

Selling off my DS/3DS collection. Includes...
a new lower price!

• Nintendo 3DS XL (Virtual Boy Red)
Lightly used; everything about the system is in like-new condition (save for the corner scuff which is only about 1/5" across). Hori screen protectors are installed on both screens. Comes in the original packaging with all of the original accessories, booklets, etc.

• Super Mario 3D Land
• Legend of Zelda: Link Between Worlds
• Fire Emblem: Awakening
• New Super Mario Bros.
• Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks
• Mario Kart DS
• Chrono Trigger
• Final Fantasy IV
• Dragon Quest IX
• Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow
• Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
• Club House Games

All games are in mint condition and include all booklets/accompanying collateral.

Looking for $320 shipped for the lot. Not looking to sell individually. Will entertain reasonable offers

zychi

Banned
WTS
I have an AMC theaters movies $25 gift card. Looking for $20 paypal. Perfect time of the year to see a movie and save some money. The code works online, and I can just pm you the code. PM me if interested

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
WTS:

XBO Controller barely used. Still have original box/packaging if you want that as well. $40 shipped.

Lexxism

Positive seller feedback for Geneijin

The transaction went well. Never had any problem and quick response to PM. Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom