• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

asdad123

For sale:

Xbox One Standard Edition Console. Practically brand new apart from some scratches on the glossy part.

Looking for $365 local pick up in the North Jersey Area. If you come to me, ill throw in a copy of Forza.

Also have receipt from best buy if wanted.

beanman25

Looking to trade for/buy Pokemon Emerald!

I bought a fake accidentally :(.

Dry battery on it doesn't matter to me as I'll replace that myself.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings from Amazon shipping) - $60, or if you just want the game - $30
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

vocab

US only. Have pics if needed.

Selling/Trade:

All complete. Condition is explained as best as possible. I have checked them recently.

PS3 - Ar Tonelico Qoga (Premium Edition) $40 (Practically brand new. Seal was taken off to inspect contents. Box is in excellent condition).
PS2 - Xenosaga 1 GH - $13 (Played for 5 mins, so practically flawless)
PS2 - Xenosaga 2 - $15 (never played. Practically brand new with out the seal)
PS2 - Star Ocean 3: Till the end of time - Doesn't include the original slip case. The game has a few minor circle scratches on disc 1. Disc 2 has no scratches but has some minor dust stains on it that can easily be cleaned. $12.
PS2 - Bully GH - Disc has a small 3cm scratch, and that's all that's wrong with it. $12.
PS2 - Ratchet and clank GH - Flawless copy $12
PSV - Assassins Creed Liberation - New, but cart only. It came bundled with the Vita. $16.

Want Complete and in excellent condition:
SMT: Strange Journey,
Gods Eater Burst
Phantasy Star Portable 2
Deception IV
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE
Wizardry: The Forsaken Land

Finishoff

Prices are shipped within the US.
Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention - PlayStation Vita -$21
Persona 4 Golden - PlayStation Vita - $16

kyoakuma

Banned
WTS

Mint PS Vita with the following

Vita System
Screen Protector
Trigger Grip
Soft Case
GAMES:
Hot Shots Golf
MLB The Show 2012
Trigger Happy Havoc
16gb memory card

I recently bought the vita and 16gb card so im going to sell it for what i paid for it plus the cost of the games

Looking for $190 shipped priority

Now with photos!

image.jpg

image.jpg

EDIT, willing to sell for 190 without demon gaze and ragnarok

I have a set of US Club Nintendo Hanafuda cards, never used. I'd like to get $25 shipped for them, and I'm only willing to ship within the US.
I also have a sealed Persona 4 preorder bonus Vita skin. I'd like to get $20 shipped for it, also only willing to ship within the US.
I also have a Club Nintendo Platinum reward statue, it's in the question mark box, it's been opened, but the figure has been left in the box so it's still in mint condition, but the question mark box has one dented corner. I'd like to get $50 shipped for it, still only willing to ship within the US.
I'd sell everything together for $80.

Still available.

Neverfade

WTS:

A barely-used launch Vita. Fantastic condition, perfect screen. Charger +4GB memory card. $150 shipped.

Bravely Default CE. 60 bucks.

Wildstar preorder key. $40

Edit: price on Vita lowered.

impact

Banned
Have a barely-used launch Vita up for sale. Fantastic condition, perfect screen. Charger +4GB memory card. $165 shipped.

good luck. I couldn't even get that much for my Vita with a 32GB mc

Just let mine go for $100 on craigslist with a 4GB and will sell the 32GB separately.

Also still looking to buy Zelda ALBW, Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Bravely Default. Don't mind a digital code either.

Borman

Hey guys, I have a few Japanese Xbox titles still for sale if anyone is interested.

Muzzle Flash (JPN Exclusive)
Dead or Alive 3
Double S.T.E.A.L.
Nezmix

Id be looking for 55 shipped for the lot.
Think I also have a copy of DOA3, again Japanese, Id let for for 16$ shipped.

8X8QbY6.jpg

Id throw in DOA3 with the other bunch (so 2x copies) for 65$ total in the US.

UP FOR TRADE: Download code for Zelda: ALBW

Wife upgraded my 3DS to the limited Zelda model which she ordered new off of Amazon, and I've already got ALBW digitally, so the download code is up for trade.

LOOKING FOR: Either PSN or eShop credit, $30. There's stuff I want on both shops so I'm not picky here. I think PSN is easier in that you can buy it off of Amazon and have a code sent straight to your email.

Also still looking to buy Zelda ALBW, Shin Megami Tensei 4 and Bravely Default. Don't mind a digital code either.

Shoulda' read the page before I posted, hahah. Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

Code_Link

More from my collection (will add pics later):

Eternal Darkness (GCN) Like New: $55

Wario Ware: Smooth Moves (Wii) Like New, Black Label: $40

Battalion Wars (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $40

Geist (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $25

Tales of Symphonia (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $50

Metal Gear Solid: The Twin Snakes (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $70

Resident Evil 4 (GCN) Like New, Black Label: $50

Animal Crossing (GCN) Like New, Black Label, No Memory Card: $50

Gumbie

Positive seller feedback for Gumbie, sold me a gtx 770. Good communication, very fast shipping and everything works well so far. Card was also packaged very well.

Thanks,

Positive buyer feedback for Misterthirsty. Fast payment, great communcation. Easy to work with.

positive seller feedback for Istaerion. Had some bad shit come up that might have prevented the purchase, he was patient and shipped out fast as hell. Well packed too. Thanks for being awesome.

cyber_ninja

good luck. I couldn't even get that much for my Vita with a 32GB mc

Just let mine go for $100 on craigslist with a 4GB and will sell the 32GB separately.

How much are you selling that 32 gb vita mc for?

LunarMX

Super positive feedback for twentytwo22. Great communication, shipped quickly and upgraded my shipping without extra charge.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
First off, positive seller feedback to Geneijin. Thanks for the PSN buxx!

Next up...

I have copies of Sailor Moon and Sailor Moon R for the Super Famicom for sale. They're both in very good condition, cart only. They're extras from a bundle of games I recently bought. I'd like to sell the pair for $40/shipped. I'd also consider trades for a Dark Souls II Steam key or other FC/SFC games.

I also have a new 1 TB WD Blue 3.5" hard drive up for sale. I purchased it in this very thread, but I needed a laptop drive. This is no fault of the seller, this was my own foolishness. I'll sell it for the same price I paid for it. $50/shipped. Or I'd trade it for a comparable laptop hard drive/SSD.

I am a Gold Seller. PM me if you're interested!

WTS: All Prices are Shipped.

NeoGAF Plus Seller

Games:

• Sin and Punishment: Star Successor (Wii) - $14
  • Zack & Wiki Quest for Barbados' Treasure - $11
  • Mario Party DS (Cart Only) - $11
  • Tomb Raider [Sealed] (PS3) - $13
  • Mass Effect 2 (PS3) - $10
  • Saints Row The Third: The Full Package (PS3) (No Online Pass)- $13
  • Code of Princess Limited Edition Artbook & Soundtrack (No Game) - $10
  • Final Fantasy XIII w/Hardback Collector's Edition Strategy Guide (360) - $30
  • 120GB Phat PS3 (For Parts) - This guy has been with me since 2007 and has served me well, but time is not always kind. I've replaced the original 15-blade internal fan with a 19-blade one. I've also replaced the thermal paste twice, but the second time, I may have tightened the heat sync pads on too tight. It will power on, but I never know for how long, It varies from time to time. If you need some phat PS3 parts, this may be a deal for you. Comes with the A/C Cable and nothing else. (I have to Dualshock 3 parts though, let me know if you want those, I'll throw them in for free. - $65 (Open to offers)

Misc. Stuff:

• Club Nintendo Platinum Poster 2013 (Pikmin 3 Only) - $15
  • Club Nintendo Donkey Kong Poster Set - $25

WTT:

I'll trade 1 or 2 of the items above for:
  • Bravely Default

WTB:

Daily Lives of High School Boys Blu Ray (~$30)

zulux21

I'm looking to trade a new sealed copy of the Witch and the Hundred Knights plus the figure that I got with my LE of the game for a copy of Atelier Escha & Logy. (or selling the witch plus figure for $35)

I am also looking for some motivation to list some of my rarer stuff lol (virtue last reward watches (both of my watches are Red I believe), sealed catherine love is over ps3 version, sealed last story LE copies, parts of my bravely default collectors edition) so if you are interested in any of those PM me so I can be bothered to look up fair market value (typically the average price of the last few ebay sales of the item) and take pictures and maybe actually list them properly next time I post what I have for sale if we can't work out some sort of deal :p.

Lemstar

Positive feedback for seller Geneijin.

NeoGaf Plus Seller

Prices do not include shipping this time - USPS First Class runs about $2 for one item, and $3.50 for 3-4 games in one package. Feel free to PM me for an exact quote.

Selling:

Brand new games:

BlazBlue: Chronophantasma (PS3, US version) + Terumi DLC - $45
Deadpool (360) - $17
Dishonored (360) - $8
DmC: Devil May Cry (360) - $8
Remember Me (360) - $9

Games in complete condition:

Project X Zone (3DS) - $14
Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (3DS) first run - $17
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (PSV) - $17
The Guided Fate Paradox (PS3) - $22
Valkyria Chronicles (PS3) - $17
Singularity (360) - $4
The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings (360) - $13
Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (360) - $15

Games with no instructional inserts:

Fire Emblem: Awakening (3DS) - $28

PC games:
Enslaved: Journey to the West (Steam key) - $5
Spec Ops: The Line (Steam key) - $5

Miscellaneous stuff - everything here is brand new:

Dark Souls II soundtrack
Shin Megami Tensei IV soundtrack sampler
Time and Eternity soundtrack
The Guided Fate Paradox soundtrack
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Limited Edition flag
Grand Theft Auto V Collector's Edition security bag
Saints Row IV GotG Edition display case
Ys: Memories of Celceta Silver Anniversary Edition compass + map
Max Payne 3 Limited Edition figure
Guild Wars 2 Collector's Edition frame + lithographs
BlazBlue: Chronophantasma Limited Edition extras (soundtrack + Blu-Ray, move list poster, artbook, Rachel Alucard Petit Nendoroid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom