• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

krpiper

WTS: Borderlands 2 Vita Code

I bought one for my Vita 1000, but ran into some extra money so I upgraded to a 2000, and I have the code from the bundle up for sale!

SOLD!

For trade:

New Super Mario Bros 2 3DS
Mario and Luigi Dream Team 3DS
Legend of Zelda A Link Between Worlds 3DS

Looking for:
Bravely Default
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D
Luigi's Mansion
Fire Emblem Awakening
Yoshi's New Island
Kirby Triple Deluxe

Thanks.

zulux21

I was wondering if anyone was interested in trading their Wiiu for some rarer localized japanese stuff.

What I would offer would obviously depend on what you would offer, but I would start with a new sealed copy of the drakengard 3 collectors ($150 on ebay right now in completed listings) and a new sealed copy of the love is over edition of Catherine for the ps3 (going for around $95 on ebay right now) for a wiiu deluxe with either new super mario bros + luigi or super mario 3d world, or donkey kong country wiiu. (the wiiu deluxe + new super mario bros is often going for $250 new so I feel those two collectors are fair for a used wiiu with a game)

if there are other things included I would add more stuff, such as a new sealed red watch from virtue's last reward (been selling at 80-100 on ebay) or a new sealed class of heroes 2 the kickstarter version (hard to get a price on this the normal version seems to be going for $55 but I can't seem to find many kickstarter ones) or heck I could get out of sony stuff and also perhaps throw in a new sealed last story limited edition for the wii (going for around $65 online) We would have to work out the details (and my wife would have to approve since it would be a big purchase) but I figured I would throw this out there and see if there is any nibbles. (I'd also be open to mix and matching from all items listed as long as the overall prices are close but again we can just talk in PMs)

Gamerloid

Positive Feedback for BeEatNU

Very trustworthy user. His descriptions are accurate, he's around a lot for any questions, and he's definitely a good representative of the NeoGAF Gold status here.

First purchase over this forum and it was a great experience. I felt comfortable sending over $425 after a few messages, he's very reputable and easy to talk to.

Just thought I'd go a bit more in detail for others like me who are a bit cautious about buying things online over a forum.

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Positive Feedback for BeEatNU

Very trustworthy user. His descriptions are accurate, he's around a lot for any questions, and he's definitely a good representative of the NeoGAF Gold status here.

First purchase over this forum and it was a great experience. I felt comfortable sending over $425 after a few messages, he's very reputable and easy to talk to.

Just thought I'd go a bit more in detail for others like me who are a bit cautious about buying things online over a forum.

positive feedback for Gamerloid

very easy to talk to, wasn't a problem like some of the users I've been dealing with lately.
paid on time when he said he was going to. would easily do business with this dude again :)

Very good positive feedback for ExitPlanetDust I forgot to mention I was helping my friend out in getting a 3DS XL. So there was some confusion at the beginning once I mention it, he (assuming so) was very understanding.

P.s my friend says thanks!

Very good positive feedback for ExitPlanetDust I forgot to mention I was helping my friend out in getting a 3DS XL. So there was some confusion at the beginning once I mention it, he (assuming so) was very understanding.

P.s my friend says thanks!
Positive feedback for iRAWRasaurus. Thanks for buying my 3DS XL bundle!

Needham

Anyone interested in a digital copy of Pikmin 3, New Super Mario Bros U, Zelda Wind Waker HD or Wii Party U? I'll be buying Mario Kart 8 digitally so I'll have the option for one of those games, but I already have all of them except for Wii Party U which I'm not interested in. Mario Kart 8 doesn't come out until May 30th, so the code won't be available until at least that date. I'll probably buy the game immediately, so I should get the code on the 30th.

Here's the deal if you haven't heard:
http://www.nintendo.com/whatsnew/detail/Mf9RJDcWmALXECxUdPB0Lf3N9Jb2VtRt

I'm thinking $30, we can split the cost and both get a game for half price. Page says only for US and Canada, so obviously this is only for US and Canadian residents.

Selling:

Ouya (Works great for emulation!) Comes with 2 controllers and original box -$80 shipped
njLDCXq.jpg

Wacom Bamboo Capture Pen and Touch Tablet w/ original box -$45 shipped

Pau

Shipping is not included. Games will only be shipped inside the United States.

For every game you buy, you get a $5 discount for additional games.
For example, If you buy three games, you can apply a $10 discount to buy additional games of any price. If you buy 6 games, you can apply a $30 discount to buy additional games of any price. Say you want Virtua Fighter ($5), Virtua Fighter 2 ($5), Virtua Fighter Remix ($5), Virtua Fighter Kids ($5). You pay $20, but you also now have a $20 discount you can apply to any additional games.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

3AER9.png

all games complete in case
Virtua Fighter $5
Virtua Fighter 2 $5
Virtua Fighter Remix $5
Virtua Fighter Kids $5
Vampire Hunter $5
Cyberbots $20
Crusader No Remorse $15
In the Hunt $30
Astal $35
Darius Gaiden $30

HZla0.png

Wirehead $10

TLoEE.png

G Darius $20
Auto Destruct $5
Nitrous Oxide $5
Blast Chamber $5
Wild 9 $5
Blaster Master Blasting Again $5
Mortal Kombat Trilogy $5
Syphon Filter $5
Jet Moto $5
Jeopardy $5
Dragon Valor $15
Vandal Hearts II $25
Parasite Eve $15
Brave Fencer Musashi $35
Breath of Fire III $35
Silent Hill $25
Tron ni Kobun (Tron Bonne JP ver.) $30
Alundra $30
Tomba 2 $40
Incredible Crisis $10
Bushido Blade 2 $15
Bushido Blade $15
Front Mission 3 $20
Chrono Cross $15
Threads of Fate $25
Final Fantasy Origins $15
Final Fantasy IX $15
Vagrant Story $30
Xenogears $35
Final Fantasy Anthology $20
Intelligent Cube $40
Einhander $60
Final Fantasy Tactics (Green) $15
Tomba $60
Silent Bomber $25
Metal Gear Solid $10
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions $10
Oddworld Abe's Oddyssey $5
Ridge Racer Type 4 $10
Tomb Raider $5

ClsGEzz.png

Shenmue II $15
Gun Valkrie $5
Outrun 2 $5
Sega GT 2002 / Jet Set Radio Future $5
Toe-Jam & Earl III $10
Otogi Myth of Demons $10
Panzer Dragoon Orta $10
Kingdom Under Fire $10
Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams $10
Ninja Gaiden $5
Breakdown $5
Sneakers $5
Phantom Dust $10
Blink The Time Sweeper $5
Murakumo: Renegade Mec Pursuit $5
Red Dead Revolver $5
Psychonauts $10
Oddworld: Munch’s Odysse $5
Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath $5
Grabbed by the Ghoulies $5
Mercenaries Playground of Destruction $10
Forza Motorsport $5
Halo 2: Limited Collector’s Edition $10

N78XprZ.png

all games complete in case unless otherwise stated
Monster Hunter $20
Jade Cocoon 2 $15
Castlevania Lament of Innocence $5
Rogue Galaxy (disc only + generic case) $10
Front Mission 4 $5
Steambot Chronicles $20
Nightmare of Druaga $5
Battlefield 2: Modern Combat $5
NBA Ballers $5
Takken Tag Tournament $5
Gran Turismo 3 $5
Ratchet and Clank $5
Heavy Metal Thunder JP $10
Siren $10
Unison $5
Technic Beat $5
Victorious Boxers 2 Fighting Spirit $10
Sky Odyssey $5
Kengo %5
Way of the Samurai $10
Spy Fiction $10
Sky Gunner $20
Under the Skin $5
Auto Modellista $5
Devil Kings $5
Earth Defense Force 2 $10
Zone of the Enders $10
Zone of the Enders: The 2nd Runner $10
ICO $10
Shadow of the Colossus $10
Maximo Ghosts to Glory $5
Maximo vs. Army of Zin $5
Devil May Cry $5
Devil May Cry 3 $5

LdWVsup.png

Resident Evil $15

GYU2o0p.png

Contra 4 $10

a4yZb5M.png

Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops $10
Ultimate Ghosts 'n Goblins $10
Platypus $5
Exit $5

XFWBgMx.png

Armored Core For Answer $25
Devil May Cry 4 $10
Super Street Fighter IV $10
Warhawk $5

MrDaravon

-GAF Gold member, 100% feedback on CAG/ebay etc. If it's a trade the person with the lower feedback ships first.
-Paypal only!
-I generally only ship to the continental US; I have had a hilariously large number of problems in recent months with shipping internationally (hugely inaccurate estimates on the usps website causing me to eat big shipping fees, have had multiple packages ripped open by local customs etc). That said, if you REALLY want something and you're outside the CONUS I will ship there, but there will be a delay as I will take the final package to an actual post office to calculate accurate shipping costs; I will also require full insurance and tracking to be added and paid for.
-I can only guarantee shipping out on Saturdays but I will ship during the week if able, but no promises!
-If you have any questions or want pics on anything that doesn't have them please let me know.

Games
-----
i05c24q.jpg

Assassins Creed Revelations (360) - $8. Comes in a different case then the original (swapped cases) but otherwise is like new. Not sure if any of the DLC codes it came with are used or not.

T0EQM9N.jpg

Viva Pinata: Trouble in Paradise w/guide - $25. Game is like new, guide is also in great shape except for a bend in the front cover as seen.

C3VOgWt.jpg

Witcher 2 Enhanced Edition (360) w/extras - $40. Like new, you get the game, the map it came with, the Quest Handbook (can't remember if this was in the CE or not), the Making Of (which only came in the CE), keychain (CE only) and strategy guide. This is essentially all of the pre-order and CE content excluding the artbook. I think I still have the actual big CE box, if you would like that as well I can thrown that in for an extra $12 to cover the shipping on that (it's large/heavy).

"Full-size" Artbooks and guides (8x11 size, or close to it)
-----
FjKKTml.jpg

Personal 4 Official Design Works - $14. Japanese artbook, like new.

RwclOSu.jpg

Final Fantasy III guides - $18 each, or $30 for both. The one on the right is unintentionally (?) hilarious as it's filled with terrible and wrong information and made up bios on the characters and all kinds of crazy shit, but it's also a million pages. Great for collectors, not for actual use :p

Resident Evil 5 CE guide - $9, calendar it came with is not included.

lyAl2b3.jpg

Persona 4 Visual Data - $8. Like new, US pre-order bonus.

V5FPTjGl.jpg
5EdKXCsl.jpg
0uqtks1.jpg

EGM #146 Amano cover variant - $6. Still sealed.
EGM #172 Amano cover variant - $5. Like new.
EGM #200 and Game Informer #200 (FF6 variant) - $5 each. EGM is like new, Game Informer has some wear and nicks on the outside as seen.
*Will do all the magazines for $11*

RBOljFh.jpg

Final Fantasy I-VI Complete Works Volume 2 w/CD-ROM - $12. 160-page Japanese book that seems to focus more on items and story timelines of FF1-6. Pretty good amount of artwork as well. Also noteworthy for including a CD-ROM that has movies of the games; it's region coded and I don't have a region free drive at the moment, but from what I remember it has parts/all of like the ending movies of the games, and things of that nature but I don't remember specifics. Selling at this price because the outside is beat up and there is light water damage to part of the book. It's still fully readable and the binding is tight and whatnot, but it's not in pristine shape either. Additional pictures are here and here.

Mouse Guard Fall 1152 - $9. Like new, hardcover release.

uhEGOHw.jpg

Transformers IDW Collection Volumes 3-7 - $22 each. All like new.

4jyLnY5.jpg
Fs6pah4.jpg

The Art Of Yasushi Suzuki - $50. Like new. Was shocked to see this goes for so much online. It actually has some pretty rad art, like stuff for Zone of the Enders 2 and Game of Thrones (wat o_O).

cIJPG39.jpg
LsIwKwm.jpg

Left 4 Dead 2 guide - $7, still sealed.
Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition guide - $8. Like new but poster is missing.

"Small-size" Artbooks and guides (pre-order bonus size, small JP book size, etc).
-----
60MTvx7l.jpg

Catherine Artbook + Soundtrack - $6. Like new. US pre-order bonus.

Toys/Figures/Misc
-----
y1yJ1QX.jpg

One Piece World Collection Volume 1 - $15. Like new, also will come with one or two additional stage pieces they came with (you are completing a "stage" across multiple series).

CboTYcgl.jpg

Phantasy Star Universe Gashapon - $11 for both, like new.

fXtgYI1l.jpg
ZT6HGZ3l.jpg

Tales of the Abyss One Coin figures - $30. Like new, has the full set with the hidden character MINUS Luke (you get the 6 figures seen). Only issue is on Anise's stand one of the foot pegs is broken off, but figure still stands just fine.

sVtbdDvl.jpg

Vision of Escaflowne Gashapon - $12 for both, like new.

Bahamut Sin - $7. This is from the Final Fantasy Creatures Kai Volume 1 set.

FzBYYx1.jpg

Kingdom Hearts II - Sora Final Form (?) Play Arts - $25. Like new, the figure on the left.
Star Ocean The Last Hope - Edge Play Arts - $20. Like new, the figure on the right.

3rcklQIl.jpg

Viva Pinata Burger King Toys- Make offers? 4 toys as seen.

lA1kOJbl.jpg

Phoenix Wright Keychains - $11 for both. Both were pre-order bonuses through the Capcom USA store for two of the PW games. The plush keychain is like new; I'm basically throwing the other one in as a freebie since while it has never been used, it shows some sort of damage/rust from aging I guess? Anyway, that one is just a bonus.

Playstation 1 Dex Drive - $10. Literally just randomly found this in a box. As far as I remember it works fine, but I have no way of checking it. Comes with the device, PC cable and power supply. If there was any additional documentation or CD or anything like that I do not have it.

fqSM8Eq.jpg

Valkyrie Profile Original Sound Track - $25. This is a legit first run print of the soundtrack (Cat #FSCA-10118). Mint condition, however does not have the obi.

Varna

Trying to get rid of some stuff just collecting dust.

First item, Xbox 360 Street Fighter IV Tournament Edition FightStick. I actually bought this from someone in here. I was trying to get into fighting games but then I discovered I hate fighting games. Barely had any use. $95

PS VITA with 32GB memory card. Haven't used it too much. $190

3DS XL RED/BLACK. It's in very good condition. I'll include that nifty skin and handgrp! $120

Corsair Vengeance 2000 Wireless 7.1 Gaming Headset . Another item that didn't get much use. They sound really good. Range isn't that great though. $80

Hoping to sell all these DS and 3DS games in a bundle... though if you want a specific one let me know and maybe we can work something out.

Dragon Quest IX
Dragon Quest V
Chrono Trigger
Contra 4
SMT: Strange Journey

$80 bucks for all of them. Some of em are quiet pricey like DQV.

3DS GAMES

Etrian Odyssey 4
SMT 4
Ocarina of Time
Super Mario Land 3DS
Pokemon X
Soul Hackers
Link between Worlds

$120 for all of em.

TriAceJP

In the market for an SSD and DDR3 RAM in good condition.

Let me know what you have and how much you are looking to get.

Fox Mulder

some great games, prices shipped and negotiable.

NES - Mike Tyson Punchout (cart only) $15
GC- Luigi's Mansion (no manual) $15
Sat- Daytona USA (complete) $10
Gen- Strider (cart only) $13
Gen - Mutant League Football (cart only) $15
Xbox- Conker Live and Reloaded (complete) $35

Also taking offers on my 29 inch Sony PVM because I need money quick. It weighs a ton, so local NC buyers only. My shitty phone camera can't properly capture the screen's awesomeness. I don't want to get rid of it, but will if I get a good offer.

TiAL0zu.jpg

Athreous

Hi, GAF zero here getting ready to clear out my garage of all the junk. I have flawless feedback on ebay. Currently cataloging everything with pics, I wanted to increase my rating here before posting the "good" stuff so I'll start with some easy digital stuff.

WTS
Pokemon X 3ds code $20
PS+ 1 year code $35
Carmageddon: Reincarnation steam key $18
Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall steam key $9

The steam keys are kickstarter backer extras if anyone is worried about region issues.

Paypal/Amazon whatever

Reposting, everything is still available.

Thank you for selling the Pokemon! =D

Fast and really cool =D

Testing the waters here on selling a 3G/WiFi Vita 1000;

I got it to replace the one I lost while traveling, but it ended up that the airport found my Vita and is returning it to me.

Lightly used, some fine scratches on the back/rear touch, but no other cosmetic or functional issues on the front or back.

Pictures and such on request, naturally.

Make offers as you wish, I have a spare 8GB Memory Card too if you want that. I'm mostly just looking to get most of the money back I spent, so offers don't have to be crazy.

Shady859

Someone has to be the dick so.......

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112859047&postcount=8983

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=112913350&postcount=9016
New wanted item and link to another trade post.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113028091&postcount=9077

The pretty much agreed rule is 150 between for sales is plenty. Some people like to time to be top of page that's all good but noone wants the same stuff every page. :)

Edit: assume this was the chatter. ;)

accidentally added another poster lol

JayEH

For Sale

Games are complete and DLC codes are used unless specified. Prices are shipped

Batman: Arkham Origins (360) - $20
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) w/ DLC code - $25
Dark Souls 2: Black Armor Edition (360) - $50
Heavy Rain - $15
Tomb Raider Final Hours Edition (Comes with artbook) (360) - $20
Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3) - $15
Final Fantasy 13 (PS3) - $10

Will ship only to continental United States. Paypal gift.

SiDCrAzY

Want TO BUY:

Might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a good deal on a White PS VITA SLIM(2000) in either like new, mint condition or brand new in box.

Also looking for a 64gb Vita memory card.

If anybody has both, that would be great.

I'm open to any offers.

Sthathiam

Banned
I have a steam question before I unload the Wolfenstein key I want to make sure Its going to work. I was gifted a key for Wolfenstein and I thought it didn't work because when I entered it I was imputing the dashes between the codes I put it aside and went ahead and bought it on my own on steam. Today I realized my mistake and inputted they key without the dashes sure enough I got a message saying I already own this game and press continue to move on with installation I closed steam and did not actually go through with it so I need help knowing if technically its still unused since all i did was input it and then exited out.

kennah

I have a steam question before I unload the Wolfenstein key I want to make sure Its going to work. I was gifted a key for Wolfenstein and I thought it didn't work because when I entered it I was imputing the dashes between the codes I put it aside and went ahead and bought it on my own on steam. Today I realized my mistake and inputted they key without the dashes sure enough I got a message saying I already own this game and press continue to move on with installation I closed steam and did not actually go through with it so I need help knowing if technically its still unused since all i did was input it and then exited out.

It wouldn't have redeemed. you're good.

iHEO

Banned
Hey guys I'm back to selling, tho there is a little change on how to order, you can check the details on my site http://steamgamemarket.com

I'm a gold seller on feedback list

Here's the list

On sale

Planetary Annihilation - $20
Dawn of War Franchise Pack - $37
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Grand Master Collection - $19
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Master Collection - $15
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War - Master Collection - $17
Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine Collection - $13

Other games

Transistor - $14
Company of Heroes 2 – The Western Front Armies - $17
Endless Legend – Founder Pack - $22
The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing II - $11
Bound By Flame - $28
The Last Tinker: City of Colors Deluxe Edition - $15
Warlock 2 - 16$
Warlock 2 Lord Edition - $25
Warlock 2 Great Mage Edition - $28
Galactic Civilizations III – Founder’s Elite Edition - $54
Plague Inc: Evolved - $11
Banished - $14
Starbound - $10
Planet Explorers - $15
Age of Wonders III Deluxe Edition - $25
Age of Wonders III - $20
Rust - $14

more on http://steamgamemarket.com

Krammy

WTB:
Neo Geo Pocket Color (Loose / Silver or Black) - $40
Metal Slug: 2nd Mission (Complete) - $40 / (Loose) - $5
SNK vs. Capcom: Card Fighters Clash (Complete) - $15 / (Loose) - $8
SNK vs. Capcom: Match of the Millennium (Complete) - $30 / (Loose) - $15
Sonic The Hedgehog: Pocket Adventure (Complete) - $NA / (Loose) - $5

Looking for North American versions. Prices listed are before shipping and will vary greatly depending on things like condition and how many games I can get in a single transaction. I'm looking to get as much from above as possible in one go, but I'm also open to hearing what other games you might have if you're looking to get rid of everything together.

One more time before I go to eBay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom