• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:
[Brand New] Rayman Legends (Vita) $20 paypal gift shipped

Would also be up to trading it for the following, but only if they have online codes unused and are complete:
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Little Big Planet Vita
Unit 13

Hey GAF, hate to do this but it's time I sell my Gaming PC. I haven't played a PC game for a few months and now with studying for the LSATs, finding a new job and planning a trip with the gf, I'm afraid time and money aren't there anymore.

So I'm selling my PC (no GPU unfortunately).

WTS:

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3OuCP
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3OuCP/by_merchant/
Benchmarks: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3OuCP/benchmarks/

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($223.98 @ SuperBiiz)
CPU Cooler: Corsair H80i 77.0 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Hero ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($189.99 @ NCIX US)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($79.99 @ Amazon)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive ($88.97 @ OutletPC)
Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (White) ATX Mid Tower Case ($118.30 @ Mwave)
Power Supply: Corsair Professional 750W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply ($129.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 Professional (OEM) (64-bit) ($139.98 @ OutletPC)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-P14 FLX 65.0 CFM 140mm Fan ($15.22 @ NCIX US)
Case Fan: Noctua NF-P14 FLX 65.0 CFM 140mm Fan ($15.22 @ NCIX US)
Total: $1081.63

Asking for $900 shipped, $800 pickup (I live in NJ) Willing to listen to offers. PM me if interested.

4Dsot7E.jpg

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
WTS:
[Brand New] Rayman Legends (Vita) $20 paypal gift shipped

Would also be up to trading it for the following, but only if they have online codes unused and are complete:
Hot Shots Golf: World Invitational
Little Big Planet Vita
Unit 13

Well that sucks, I redeemed my online pass right before Unit 13 went on PS+ :|

Dicer

Banned
WTS:pC Engine/IFU/CDRom2 combo

Comes as shown, composite/component cables included as well as 3rd party AC adapter

The PCE is region modded, IFU is component modded by Turbokon over at the Pcefx forums, he also greased/serviced the CDrom as I bought that from him.

I'm only letting it go because i landed a DuoR and I can't keep both.

$325 shipped in the US

tumblr_n4pneuyn9t1sv5uqro1_500.jpg

Will entertain offers of other Turbo/PCE goods as well.

Mzo

Positive feedback for Code_Link.

Ridiculously fast shipping and an all-around great guy to deal with. Buy all his stuff!

Seik

Banned
Feed me, GAF. I'm now 100% done with inFAMOUS! Need some more games for my thirst. D:

Just added Wolfenstein because I just saw someone play at my place and it looks freaking awesome.

WTB

-inFAMOUS: Second Son (PS4)

-Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition (PS4)
-Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4)
-Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (PS4)
-Injustice: Gods Among Us (PS4)
-Rayman Legends (PS4)
-Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition (PS4)

GAF GOLD, I'm in Canada btw, I want these complete as much as possible, though I don't mind if 'X' promo/DLC code is used though.... PM me if you have any interesting offers! :)

8rwIe8R.png

Teknoman

Want to trade for Super Robot Taisen Original Generation 2 for GBA (North American). I'm ok if cartridge only, but if the manual was available, that would be great.

Items to choose from for trade:
Final Fantasy I&II Dawn of Souls GBA
R-Type DX GBC
Nintendo DS Download Station Vol. 9

All are cartridge/card only, aside from Shining Force, which just comes in a custom art DS case.

If complete, i'd trade Chrono Trigger DS with original case and manual for it.

Jigolo

Hi, GAF zero here getting ready to clear out my garage of all the junk. I have flawless feedback on ebay. Currently cataloging everything with pics, I wanted to increase my rating here before posting the "good" stuff so I'll start with some easy digital stuff.

WTS
Pokemon X 3ds code $20
PS+ 1 year code $35
Carmageddon: Reincarnation steam key $18
Shadowrun Returns: Dragonfall steam key $9

The steam keys are kickstarter backer extras if anyone is worried about region issues.

Paypal/Amazon whatever

Reposting, everything is still available.

check your pms

Baconbitz

Banned
Wts: Anyone interested in size 9 bike air zoom dunkesto grey lows, af1's white low (yellowing soul, creasing, scuffs)) 10, af1's white high (yellowing soul, creasing, scuffs) 11? Need to clear out ASAP. Willing to negotiate on price. Just tired of looking at them. Oh, and the AF1's have boxes. All shoes are in wearable condition. Please PM me if you're interested.

Arla

Want to Trade
[3DS] Mario & Luigi: Dream Team [Like-new] for Kirby 3DS, NSMB2, or SM64DS. Must be CIB and like-new.

[PS2] Sakura Wars, So Long My Love Premium Edition [New] for [PS2] Gundam vs Zeta Gundam

zychi

Banned
Wts
New in box Black xbone controller with play and charge kit, $52 shipped.
3G/wifi oled vita, like new, all cords,no box, includes 64 gb memory card and the "first edition" case $265 shipped

Want paypal.

I have a set of US Club Nintendo Hanafuda cards, never used. I'd like to get $25 shipped for them, and I'm only willing to ship within the US.
I also have a sealed Persona 4 preorder bonus Vita skin. I'd like to get $20 shipped for it, also only willing to ship within the US.
I'd like to get $35 shipped for everything.

Still available.

Looking for some help. I need someone who can buy Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition's download code on Gamestop for $8.99

Willing to to buy something for you on Steam up to $10 in return. PM me or quote me here if you're interested, I can't buy Dark Souls PC on Gamestop because I'm Canadian.

SmokeMaxX

Looking for some help. I need someone who can buy Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition's download code on Amazon for $8.99

Willing to to buy something for you on Steam up to $10 in return. PM me or quote me here if you're interested, I can't buy Dark Souls PC on Gamestop because I'm Canadian.
I can do either one at face value if you want to just Paypal the money.

That's a terrific deal. I'm not in the market, I just wanted to say I hope your mother is recovering well from her surgery. Please send her our best from GAF!

Want so bad. I hope your moms hand heals well.

Thanks guys, and she is recovering very well! I told her you guys wished her well and that seemed to perk her up a bit.

As for the 3DS, unfortunately we had to pawn it off at the pawn shop on Loan so I could get some medication for a tooth infection. :( Hopefully we'll get it back soon but I am pulling the ad for now.

When it goes back up I think I'll be willing to ship it out of state, but we'll see.

WTS:

Crystal Black OLED Playstation Vita system (Purchased in 2012)
System is in good condition, slight cosmetic scratches on the back of the system but nothing major. The system was well taken care of and always kept in a case.

Includes the following items:
Original box
4GB memory card
8GB memory card
PDP PSVita Grip
a vault hard case
Soft hard case inside a travel case that holds 18 games and 2 memory cards
official vita cradle
extra still sealed USB cable
original AC cord and cable

I will also include Persona 4 Golden (Cart only as it seems the case has magically disappeared)

I'm asking for $155(PayPal or Amazon) Shipped Priority with DC #

If you have any questions feel free to message me.

Positive feedback for SmokeMaxX. He responded quickly (after watching Law and Order :p), great guy who gave me my code without any hassle. :)

leroidys

WTB

Megaman X8
Catherine (PS3)

+ any cool, random capcom, konami, sega or nintendo stuff

PM me if you're looking to sell any of these!

ILoveBish

Office 2013 key - $60

Assassins Creed Liberation for Vita, cart only. Looking to trade for something like Dead or Alive vita or dragons crown vita.

Chairhome

WTB:
Cronusmax
UV Digital code for Justice League War
PS Move controllers (would like to pay around $10 for used controllers)
DS Flashcard that will work on a 3ds (r4i? nothing more than $20)
---
For Sale:
black Nintendo 3DS - $80 shipped

**FIRE SALE**
Pay actual shipping (I'll quote when you tell me what you want), I'm only asking a few bucks so it should still be cheap

I will drop the prices of most of these items by $1 everyday till they're sold. I just want them out.
Latest price drop: 5/22

DS, PS2, 360 and Gamecube games - $1.50 each
If not in the list below, its sold.
DDR Supernova
Metal Gear Solid 3
SOCOM II: US Navy Seals
Guitar Hero II
Eye Toy Kinetic
Virtua Fighter Evolution
America's Test Kitchen
Picross 3D (jp)
Wii Fit
DJ Hero 2 (might have the equipment)
Gears of War

Game boy printer (used in a store, power cord is wired to it, no link cable) - offers
Capcom Pad Soldier fighting pad (6 button with dpad) - $4
Dreamcast controller - $4
N64 Official Transfer pak (pokemon stadium)- $7
3rd party light gun for PS2 - $4

Club Nintendo Posters (I have a few of them, let me know which ones you're looking for)
PS One official LCD Screen (no box, has cables to allow composite in)- $33
PS2 (fat model) - offer

(pics upon request)
G.Skill DDR2 1 GB sticks (x2) CL 5-5-5-15 - $10 for both together
(Demo Disc and samplers bundled below for $7 together, or $3 shipped each)
Dragon Warrior VIII demo disc
Virtua Fighter 2 Saturn Demo Disc
Daytona USA Saturn Demo Disc
Saturn Sampler disc Nights into Dreams

Castlevania Portrait of Ruin pre-order bonuses. Outer box crushed, but includes art book, stylus, 2-game case. Soundtrack disc is missing. - $7 shipped

Can trade for PSN$ codes, too.

NeoGAF Gold seller! Buy with confidence. All prices include shipping within the United States and I accept PayPal payments only. All items are mint/complete unless otherwise noted.

FOR SALE:

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster Limited Edition - $40
Tales of Xillia Limited Edition - $30
Bravely Default CE (sealed, has some dings from Amazon shipping) - $60, or if you just want the game - $30
Scarface Blu-ray Limited Edition (steelbook) - $10

WTB:

Canon 24mm f/2.8 lens
2x8GB RAM sticks
128GB SSD

Varg

Banned
Just built another computer so I'm looking to sell my old one. I will post pics when I get home (at work).

Sapphire 7970 vapor x edition gpu

I7-3770k cpu

Hyper 212 Evo heat sink

8gbs ram

1tb hdd

Razor death stalker

Razor death adder

Asus vh236h monitor

Nzxt phantom 410 case white

I will edit in the power supply and motherboard when I get home.

also have two accounts to sell along with the computer but that information is through pms.

Looking for around 1000 shipped. If interested please send me a pm. I will send you the pics.

Snaku

Banned
Vkk2X.png

FS

Mario & Luigi Wii U Deluxe 32GB Console - SOLD
Wii U System with box and all original contents
New Super Mario Bros U/New Super Luigi U
Super Mario 3D World
Wind Waker HD
ZombiU
The Wonderful 101

Dreamcast Bundle - $160 Shipped
Dreamcast Console
1 Controller
1 Clear Blue VMU
Composite and Power Cables
Shenmue Near Mint
Shenmue II PAL Discs Near Mint, Cases Broken in Several Spots But Solid
Blue Stinger NEW/SEALED Small Crack on Case
Sword of the Berserk Near Mint Small Crack on Case
WWF Royale Rumble Near Mint Small Crack on Case
Resident Evil Code Veronica Used and Looks It

SDCC Exclusive Night Shadow Leonardo NEW/SEALED - $60 Shipped

sk3tch

Anyone selling a 10-12" Netbook or Surface Pro or similar device? Looking to buy a new/used "Netbook-sized" laptop for my Mom. Must run full Windows 7 or 8 (she has some funky old legacy programs for work).

Shady859

FS:

PS4 - Wolfenstein The New Order - $44 shipped to the US
complete but Doom beta key IS redeemed.

^ Ready to be shipped out tomorrow via USPS first class mail. ^

presale:
Club Nintendo code from Mario Kart 8.
$30 Paypal gift or Amazon credit.
Pay in full now or $10 down to hold till game releases.

Full Club Nintendo code for Mario Kart 8 so you can get both Nintendo points for MK8 and redeem for free full digital download of your choice of 1st party games listed below on the right.
doFpu9YFDin-zPZU-xY4aLXSGH594PEx.png

Full promo details here

GAF+9 with 1 more positive pending
+58 on CAG -> shady859

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom