• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodine1231

Sega Saturn modded to play your backed up games w/ Action Replay to play all the Capcom Fighting games,also plays import games. Comes with two controllers and a Sega Fightstick. Will include the power cable only. I have a set of RGB cables if you are interested for $10.00 extra.

Asking $140 shipped. ($150 w/ RGB cables)

Heatware feedback

TxdoHawk

Selling Team Fortress 2 items: Max's Severed Head (Level 23), Vintage Lugermorph (Level 5) and The Big Kill (Level 5).

These all came from my original pre-order of whatever Sam & Max season came with these. Unsure why the Lugermorph is Vintage but the other two items aren't. The hat hasn't been dyed.

If you need proof of my trustworthiness, here's my years of Ebay feedback.

Looking for a Paypal gift transaction, but I'm open to other offers, especially gift cards/credit. Please PM me your best offer. Thanks!

Athreous

I'm looking for the following games (Digital only, unless you can ship internationally, then physical =D)

3DS:

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Zelda a Link Between Worlds

Bravely Default

Kid Icarus

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Wii U:

Zelda Wind Waker HD (From MK8 Voucher)

PS Vita:

FF-X Digital code (or equivalent psn $ code =))

Cheddahz

Banned
I'm looking for the following games (Digital only, unless you can ship internationally, then physical =D)

3DS:

Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D

Zelda a Link Between Worlds

Bravely Default

Kid Icarus

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Wii U:

Zelda Wind Waker HD (From MK8 Voucher)

PS Vita:

FF-X Digital code (or equivalent psn $ code =))

I've seen you post on every page for the last few days, but you have to wait at least 150 posts before you repost

Skel1ingt0n

I can't *believe* these lazy developers keep making file sizes so damn large. Btw, how does technology work?
WTS: Star Wars The Old Republic 60 Day Time Code for $20 via PP Gift (or you cover fees). Code will be PM'd.

Josh7289

Japanese 3DS games
Everything is in excellent, like new condition. Please PM me if you're interested. I ship worldwide.

Fire Emblem: Awakening (Fire Emblem: Kakusei)
7GwUE4Tl.jpg

Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Tobidase Doubutsu no Mori)

Super Street Fighter IV 3D Edition

nintendogs + cats Toy Poodle & New Friends

Ettie

Got a few things to unload, yay spring cleaning! All prices include shipping. I've got some positive feedback here, all as a seller.

Heads Up:

1. Paypal Gift Only (or you cover fees)
2. Cont. U.S. Only
3. Will only ship to paypal verified address

Wii

House of the Dead 2&3 Return + 2 White/Blue Nyko Perfect Shot - 50

Gamecube

Note: None of these cases are museum-quality pieces. Some are excellent, others are only "good". If this is important to you as a collector, ask detailed questions before you buy. I'm happy to provide whatever info you need.

Metroid Prime w/ Echoes Demo Bonus Disc (black label, complete, minor sticky stuff on lower spine) - 15
LoZ: Windwaker (black label, complete) - 25
F-Zero GX (black label, complete, moderate sticky stuff front and back cover, .25in mar in spine plastic at top) - 20
Mario Kart:DD (black label, complete) - 30
Paper Mario:TTYD (player's choice, complete) - 30

IMPORTANT: Due to the holiday weekend, nothing will be shipped until Wednesday, 5/28.

Positive buyer feedback for sk3tch . Good communication and quick payment for a vita game code that I sold him.

Positive seller feedback for Geneijin . Sold me a psn code very quickly.

Thanks!

My WTB list:

GBA Mario Tennis Power Tour (Can be cartridge only, but I'd consider CiB as well)
N64 Super Smash Bros (Again, cart only is fine, but CiB will be considered)
GCN Super Monkey Ball 2 (No "Player's Choice" yellow label, needs to be black label and include instructions)
GCN Game Boy Player (hardware + disc) Purchased from ryuen!
Wii Classic Controller Pro (white or black, color doesn't matter)
N64 First-party controller (any color, needs to have tension in analog stick)

PM me and we can work something out! :D

SmokeMaxX

NEGATIVE Feedback for ChieSatonaka and Yuripaw
Retroactively changed my feedback. User traded used/invalid codes. I asked a moderator for an investigation and this is what he found:

From: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=114562636&postcount=10039
Community Warning Alert

Last week I was contacted by SmokeMaxX with regards to a potential scam involving the junior member ChieSatonaka. The transaction involved an exchange of PSN codes for an Amazon Gift Card. The PSN codes turned out to be invalid. He turned to me for help as ChieSatonaka was banned at the time. I promised to open an investigation into this.

What we found was somewhat troubling, and hence I'm making this disclosure to the community here to hopefully give everyone a heads up. ChieSatonaka was most likely a dupe account of Yuripaw, a long time member here with quite a strong reputation in the B/S/T threads. Recently he requested a permanent ban citing personal issues. Shortly after, he started using this new ChieSatonaka account. After the transaction in question, ChieSatonaka requested a permanent ban from another moderator, also citing personal issues. After this, Yuripaw requested via Twitter for his permanent ban to be lifted. It was timely because we were in the middle of investigating this issue, and hence we reached out to him to explain his side of the story and to clear up any misunderstandings here. Instead of replying, it appears that he has deleted both his Twitter and Steam accounts.

While we may never know what truly transpired behind the scenes, or why a long time member would do something like this, the evidence is clearly not in his favor. Since many people here might have had past dealings with him, and might still be in contact with him, I think it is fair to disclose the results of our investigation in increase awareness that he might be a liability. There isn't much more we can do, and since both accounts in question will remain banned, there will be no further action on our part.

Hi, I'm back briefly with some stock to sell. I will continue to update the list and let you know if I am sold out.

Selling

Steam Gifts

Batman: Arkham Origins - $6

The Amazing Spider-Man - $8
Broken Age - $8
Banished - $12

Rust - $12
Killer is Dead - $14
Endless Legend - $14 (Classic)

Transistor - $14
Divinity: Original Sin - $16
Shadow of Mordor - $28

You may ask for price checks on games not listed here, though I can't get everything (No Wolfenstein, DSII, South Park, MGR). Please PM me if you're interested, I am a platinum seller (322 positive feedback). Thanks.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Have: Watch Dogs (uplay)

Want: Dark Souls II (steam)

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

PC Hardware
Sapphire Radeon HD 7950 3GB - $165

PC (Steam Keys)
Warlock 2: The Exiled - Great Mage Ed. - $25
Dirt Showdown - $5
FEZ - $3

PS3
Skylanders game w/ Portal of Power - $20

PSP (UMD)
Tactics Ogre - Let Us Cling Together - $8

PS2 (all Black label)
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8
...or $50 for all of them.

GAMECUBE (not Player's Choice)
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Skylanders Giants bundle (game + Portal of Power) - $20
Classic Controller, White - $12

MISC
Super Mario Galaxy Commemorative Launch Coin (complete w/ packaging) - $5
The Witch and the Hundred Knight - Metallia: The Dark Album - $5
RIFT miniseries graphic novel by DC Comics (from CE version of the game) - $10
RIFT Steelseries mousepad (from CE version of the game) - $10
The Legend of Zelda 3-Poster Set (Club Nintendo exclusive) - $23
Nintendo Power #285 w/ Poster, sealed (FINAL ISSUE) - $33

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING (...but international buyers will have to pay extra depending on location)
*Assume LIKE NEW and COMPLETE unless noted otherwise
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*All reasonable offers will be considered
*Pictures available upon request

I wasn't sure which thread to post this in, as this is a trade, but more of a favor.

I ordered a video card last night that comes with Watch Dogs on PC. However, I already have it preordered on Steam. I was wondering if there was someone here who was already going to buy Watch Dogs on PC who would be willing to buy me Wolfenstein. I'll give said person Watch Dogs (when it arrives, which should be Tuesday or Wednesday) and a $10 game of their choice.

CooP-TroN

Banned
I'm looking to sell my almost brand new ps3 slim and like new ps vita. I took it all to a pawn shop and was offered 400$, but that's a rip off. I'm asking 500$, but can perhaps go a little lower. I will sell each bundle individually if you want just one. PS3 bundle 230$ ps vita bundle 300$.

The ps3 includes:
Almost brand new ps3 slim(includes box)
2 controllers
Ratchet and clank trilogy
Metal gear solid legacy collection(collectors item)
Dark souls(new)
Demon souls
Dark souls 2 black armor edition (new)
Binary domain
Castlevania lords of shadow collection(new)

Ps vita bundle includes:
Ps vita 1000, like new condition, includes box
16 gb memory stick (40$ In store)
Pull n go folio storage case
Plastic protective case and screen protectors
Demon gaze limited edition
Persona 4 golden
Killzone mercenary
Ys memories of celceta
Jak and daxter trilogy
Playstation all stars
Soul sacrifice
Dragons crown
Uncharted golden abyss
Sly cooper thieves in time
Metal gear solid hd collection (rare)
Call of duty black ops declassified

Everything is adult owned, and in like new condition. I'm trying to fund a trip to San Diego which I'm going on in 2 weeks. So I can maybe drop the price if someone wants them before then. I don't have a camera so if you want pics I'll gladly text you them.
Contact me with any inquiries, thank you.

Edit:
I'll let everything go for 400$+shipping.
I need the money ASAP, and I'd rather give a fellow gamer a good deal than a sleezy pawn shop. Buy if I don't get a buyer before June 5th I'll be taking these to the pawn shop.

kyoakuma

Banned
FOR SALE:

I have Watch Dogs Pre Ordered for the PS4 paid for in full. Willing to let it go sealed $55 shipped, priority mail.

Demon Gaze Complete PS Vita - $32 shipped
Conception Complete PS Vita - $32 shipped

PS Vita Slim with box, memory card 8gb, box but no BL2 game. $175 shipped. Also willing to let go of my PSN account that has games like both rayman games, bunch of psp JRPG games, vita Altier Rorona game ect for $25.

All Paypal gift, have feedback here and on ebay (310)

Send me a PM

20140524_104859.jpg

AwRy108

Ps vita bundle includes:
Ps vita 1000, like new condition, includes box
16 gb memory stick (40$ In store)
Pull n go folio storage case
Plastic protective case and screen protectors
Demon gaze limited edition
Persona 4 golden
Killzone mercenary
Ys memories of celceta
Jak and daxter trilogy
Playstation all stars
Soul sacrifice
Dragons crown
Uncharted golden abyss
Sly cooper thieves in time
Metal gear solid hd collection (rare)
Call of duty black ops declassified

Which of the Vita games are physical copies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom