• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DiGiTaL_

Have an Xbox One used in perfect working condition but does not have Kinect as I got rid of that garbage on launch day. Asking $325 shipped Has all original cables and headset.
Elgato Game Capture HD $95 shipped

pm me if you have any questions. Also 100% positive feedback from xbox-scene forums think they are down now but should be able to search for users still on the main site. Also have a ton of references on IRC @ EFnet

Anony

I'm looking to sell my almost brand new ps3 slim and like new ps vita. I took it all to a pawn shop and was offered 400$, but that's a rip off. I'm asking 500$, but can perhaps go a little lower. I will sell each bundle individually if you want just one. PS3 bundle 230$ ps vita bundle 300$.

Edit:
I'll let everything go for 400$+shipping.
I need the money ASAP, and I'd rather give a fellow gamer a good deal than a sleezy pawn shop. Buy if I don't get a buyer before June 5th I'll be taking these to the pawn shop.

this is a crazy price, i hope you find someone that will pick it up for more than 400, gl

CooP-TroN

Banned
this is a crazy price, i hope you find someone that will pick it up for more than 400, gl

Thanks man, spread the word!
I would just sell it all it all individually but like I said I need the money before June 5th.
Sorry if I'm posting too much, will stop now lol

bodine1231

Figma Link and Samus - $80 shipped (USA only)
Mint and complete with all accessories and boxes

Heatware feedback

20140524_145140_zpsd9tmvrdq.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

NR1

Looked to get two (2) WaveBird Wireless Controller (GameCube) Receivers ONLY. Got the controllers, but no receivers. Looking to pay about $25 for both.

Also looking for instruction manuals/ booklets for the following GameCube titles for less than $5 shipped:
- Luigi's Manson
- I-Ninja
- Billy Hatcher
- Medal of Honor Frontline
- Ikaruga

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Selling Watch Dogs (uplay DL-code from GTX purchase) for $30

Edit: Sold

Positive buyer feedback to Vince McMahon

JayEH

FOR SALE

All games are complete and DLC codes are used unless specified. Prices include shipping. Paypal Gift only. Will ship only to continental US.

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (Xbox One) has DLC code! - $25
Batman: Arkham Origins (360) - $20
Heavy Rain -$15
Final Fantasy 13 (PS3) - $10
Resident Evil: Revelations (PS3) - $15
Tomb Raider: Final Hours Edition (360) this was an Amazon Exclusive Edition that comes with an art book - $15

I have two positive feedback so far (not in spreadsheet yet)

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113335246&postcount=9234
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=113135194&postcount=9137

Edit:

I'm adding wolfenstein for sale.

Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS4) - $50

hitsugi

Slightly late here but positive seller feedback for BeEatNU

Sold me a GTX770 at a great price and shipped fast. Good communication, too.

Looking to sell: Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens

I've had this lens for just over a year and recently upgraded. I don't have an accurate count on the number of photos taken with it, but it's safe to say it's in the high 1000s or low 2000s. I've taken good care of this lens and have had zero problems with it. great starter lens if you're looking to get into the 50mm prime stuff. comes with original box, documentation, and both lens caps.

Looking for $75 shipped.

3Ogc5hE.jpg

reposting. lowered price.

I pre ordered an extra copy, forgot to cancel it when the LE pre order came out. Paid around 61$ for it with shipping and tax from DR. Make me an offer.

Want from anyone in NA since it deals with codes:

1 Year Playstation Plus, offering a code for Borderlands 2 Vita when I do get a slim likely within a few days. A price can also be discussed.

Want from anyone in Toronto for local pickup:

A regular PSP charger. Can discuss potential offers.

badbrains

WTS GTX 670 Asus DirectCU II Edition 4GB. Lightly used and comes with original packaging. Link to the card is Here

Shoot me offers, looking for around $225. Paypal only, I cover shipping and will supply tracking + insurance.

Killer

Banned
Positive feedback for Converse. Received the bundle as advertised. Easy to communicate with and the package was well protected.highly recommended to anyone here.

maxcriden

Positive feedback for bakeray

And cmon man. I posted one sentence with a lower price for something that's in demand immediately 80 posts after the first. Relax.

No, I think Sid is right. The rest of us have to abide by the 150-200 post rule, why should you be exempt? Any time this rule is broken, people are told this, so please don't think you're being singled out.

Shadownet

Banned
Want to sell Watch Dogs UPlay code asking for $48. Will accept gift card, steam cards or money.

Can send it immediately. PM if you're interested.

I'm looking for anime on bluray. Must be mint and complete.

What I am looking for? Pretty much anything that I don't have. My hot wants are the Gundam Unicorn blurays, Puella Magi Madoka Magica LEs, Sword Art Online LEs, Gurren Lagann, Baccano!, etc.

Also looking for sealed Gundam games on various platforms.

I'm looking for anime on bluray. Must be mint and complete.

What I am looking for? Pretty much anything that I don't have. My hot wants are the Gundam Unicorn blurays, Puella Magi Madoka Magica LEs, Sword Art Online LEs, Gurren Lagann, Baccano!, etc.

Also looking for sealed Gundam games on various platforms.

HMV has loads of anime on blu-ray if you're in Canada IIRC. Though maybe they're mostly DVDs, can't quite remember now. :p

Fracas

#fuckonami
Selling a copy of South Park: The Stick of Truth for 360. Not sure if DLC code is used or not. Asking $30 shipped. Trade offers welcomed!

SiDCrAzY

Want TO BUY:

Might be a long shot, but I'm looking for a good deal on a White PS VITA SLIM(2000) in either like new, mint condition or brand new in box.

Also looking for a 64gb Vita memory card.

If anybody has both, that would be great.

I'm open to any offers.

NeOak

Positive feedback for bakeray

And cmon man. I posted one sentence with a lower price for something that's in demand immediately 80 posts after the first. Relax.

1. Re-listing sales (aka: do not spam)

Users have commented that at times, some sellers repost their sales too often, making the thread feel cluttered with spam. This is not good. I do not want to set a specific number of posts for re-listing, but I think that it is fair to say that for a user on 50 posts per page, it would be annoying to see the same listings reposted on every single page. The community here feels that 150-200 posts is a good benchmark for waiting before re-listing something. I think it is a reasonable number. I think sellers should use their own digression on this, because the idea is to keep everyone happy and satisfied.

Do not post "spacer" posts at the end of a page in an attempt to place your items at the top of the next page. Users monitor several pages back for items, so your post WILL be seen.

150 posts. Read the OP.

I've had my Vita on Craigslist for some time and all I'm getting are flakes responding.

1st Gen WiFi Vita (Great condition, no screen scratches at all)
8 gig card
Soft case
AR cards and documentation
Hot Shots Golf
Charge cable

I wanted to get 180 for all of it together, PM me if you are interested or with an offer.

Jesb

I'm considering selling off my last gen collection. Are Canadians typically selling to U.S on here, or is the shipping not worth it for us? What shipping do you guys typically use when sending to U.S? It's been a long time since I sold any games.

Grump

Banned
Have: (PS3)
AC 1 and 2
Killzone 2 and 3
Medal of Honor 2010
Jak and Daxter HD Collection
LittleBigPlanet 2
SOCOM 4

Want:
Any Fun PS3 game I don't have
Wind Waker (Gamecube)
Kirby 20th Anniversary (Wii)
Kirby Return to Dreamland (Wii)
Mario Galaxy 2 (Wii)

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Want To Buy:

Looking for a few blu-rays to add to the collection.

Tin TIn 3D
Seven Digibook
E.T. Digibook

Prefer very good - mint condition. Let me know if you're selling. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom