• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
WTB: LEGOs!!

Surely you have a bunch of legos sitting around somewhere. Whether its complete sets, or just a box of random pieces, I want them!

I'll pay money for them, or trade games for them. Your choice.

PM me!!

WTS

PSOne console, screen, controller, AV cables and power adapter (all in great condition).

images

WTB

The Misadventures of Tron Bonne Complete, in black label.

Shoot me offers!

Fielding offers on this:

vnQV6pQ.jpg

Hate to part with it, but it's been literally sitting under my desk at work for 6 months. Open to money, trades.

Looking to buy/trade for:

1. N64 games (complete, if possible)
2. TurboGrafx-16 games (complete, if possible)
3. Sega Saturn games (complete, if possible)
4. NES games (mint cartridges, boxes and manuals not necessary)
5. Retro consoles
6. Dreamcast games (complete, if possible).

Not looking to snatch up all the rare and expensive titles. Just trying to build some decent collections/bolster current collections for each,

Snaku

Banned
WTB: Custom Dreamcast

Dunno if anybody here is into system mods, but I figured I'd throw this out there. Looking for a Dreamcast with a region free bios installed, a clear shell with blue LEDs inside, and the blue PAL DC logo on the disc lid. Obviously this is very specific and few people probably even have a setup like this, but if someone could build it for me I'd pay well.

Shady859

Selling:

Lot of 3DS and DS game cases - Ever buy a game from stupid places like gamestop, and they don't have the case? Then you might be interested in this lot I have. These are all cases/manuals for 3DS, and a few DS titles I have had just sitting around for a bit that I'm trying to unload. NO GAMES, just the cases/manuals. I'm hoping for $16 shipped

All the cases are complete with the original box arts, and manuals, and all are in fairly good condition. The cases are for the following titles:

3DS: Dead or Alive Dimensions, Mario Kart 7, Resident Evil Revelations, Resident Evil The Mercenaries 3D, Super Street Fighter IV 3D, Virtue's Last Reward, Mario Tennis Open, Adventure Time Hey Ice king..., Theatrhythm Final Fantasy, Heroes of Ruin, Kingdom Hearts 3D DDD, Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Starfox 64 3D, Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon, Blazblue Continuum Shift, Tekken 3D Prime Edition, Metal Gear Solid 3D Snake Eater, Kid Icarus Uprising (with stand but not outer box)

DS: Mario Kart DS, New Super Mario Bros, Pokemon Black, Pokemon Black 2, Mario & Luigi Partners in Time, Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks

Did you get my PM yesterday saying I wanted these?

AwRy108

<<<WTS>>>

*Prices INCLUDE SHIPPING
*Assume LIKE NEW, COMPLETE, and ORIGINAL LABEL unless noted otherwise
*Reasonable offers, haggling, and bundling are all on the table
*I accept PayPal and Amazon Giftcards
*Unless your username is LQX, I will ship to CANADA for a few extra $'s

PS2
Devil May Cry 3 - $8
Final Fantasy X - $10
Final Fantasy X-2 - $10
Kingdom Hearts - $13
Kingdom Hearts 2 - $13
Metal Gear Solid 2 - $8

PC
Dirt Showdown - STEAM KEY - $5

DREAMCAST
JoJo's Bizzare Adventure - $23
King of Fighters '99 Dream Match - $13
Dead or Alive 2 - $13

GAMECUBE
Metroid Prime (UPC has been removed) - $8

Wii
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption - $13
Muramasa: The Demon Blade - $15

WiiU
TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2 - $15
InJustice - Gods Among Us - $23

MISC.
ARGO - Ultraviolet code - $1

Frolow

Banned
WTS:
Games:
Mario Land 2 (Gameboy, Poor Shape) - $5
Rocky Mountain Trophy Hunter (Gameboy Color, Good Shape) - $4
Sonic Heroes (PS2, Complete, Greatest Hits, Poor Shape) - $6
Shadow the Hedgehog (PS2, Missing Manual, Standard Edition, Poor Shape) - $6
Maze Hunter 3D (Master System, Cart Only, Fair Shape) - $4

DVDs/Misc:
Gurren Lagann TV Series Complete Collection (DVD, 2010, 6 Disks, Excellent Shape) - $30
Angel Beats!: Complete Collection (DVD, 2011, 3-Disc Set, Excellent Shape) - $25
2012 Platinum Club Nintendo Posters (Like new, only taken out of the container twice) - $30

(Paypal only. Shipping is included in all the costs.)

phants

Positive feedback for hongcha!

Bought a 3DS game from him, got it super fast, very well packaged, after awesome communication.

onionfrog

Positive Feedback for Lambtron!
Sold me an import copy of Power Stone 2. It arrived very quickly and is in great condition.
I can't play it yet since the Dreamcast I ordered from Ebay hasn't arrived yet. :(
Step your game up Ebay!

Oh hey, glad I was looking in this thread for something. Didn't know everything arrived. Hopefully you'll enjoy the surprises. I sort of collected bad games for fun!

And positive buyer feedback for bishopcruz. Was very understanding of my terrible work schedule and was willing to wait a week for me to ship. On the bright side I found out I can ship out of Office Depot so I can actually ship after I get home from work at night. Wish I had known that prior! Sorry bishopcruz!

Ah, as I said there was no hurry. Looking forward to Aquaman, think I'll need to be good and drunk though.

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the extra shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $10
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $12
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $12
-Halo 2 $10
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Mario Party 4 $15

All of the NGC games are black label.

PC:
WoW Cataclysm gaming mouse (no box) $45

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the extra shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $10
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $12
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $12
-KOTOR $12
-KOTOR 2 $15
-Halo 2 $10
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Mario Party 4 $15
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest $28
-Super Smash Bros. $25
-Wave Bird (grey) & Receiver $25

All of the NGC games are black label.

PC:
WoW Cataclysm gaming mouse (no box) $45

PM'd for a few of those items!

Positive feedback for SmokeMaxx!
Thank you for the PS Plus code. He/she accommodated a novice to the Internet selling like me. Don't worry I will try not to commit mistakes next time!

lilty

WTS/Trade
The Wonderful 101 - Club Nintendo code has been used

Mainly wanting to do a trade, but will also sell. Located in Canada if that matters.

Joeku

Trading:

A code for the PS4 Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Gold Edition. This includes the full game and the season pass.
FOR
DayZ standalone on Steam.

TriAceJP

Anyone looking to sell Ratchet and Clank HD Collection?

PCSX2 doesn't seem like emulating the PS2 version of this and I need me some upscaling/HDified Ratchet.

SRTtoZ

WTS: iPad 4th Gen White 32gb, Red Smart Case, 1st gen iPod Touch.

All for $400 + shipping

The iPad and smart cover are in as new condition as it gets, iPad is covered with a Zagg HD invisibleshield front/back since I bought it, no scratches or anything, Smart case has some slight wear and tear but its only a case. I have all original boxes and cables.

Lemstar

Positive feedback for buyers Yuripaw, coopolon, Snkfanatic, ViperVisor, and EagleTwin.

Edit: Top of (50ppp) page?

WTS: Call of Duty: Ghosts Season Pass (Xbox One) $30

WTS:

Xbox 360:

Tomb Raider (2013) - $10 Download code

UltraViolet codes:

The Hobbit Extended Edition - $3.50
[/B]

I have 100% Positive feedback on here as a seller/buyer, same on Ebay and Amazon. Please PM with any questions or offers!

WTB/WTT for:

Shenmue II DC Pal version

Boxed Sega Genesis games

Super Smash Bros Melee and the N64 version complete

Panzer Dragoon Saga - I've been wanting this game for decades now lol. I have tons of trade bait for it, plus cash to throw in if need be.

Games I have for trade:

Secret of Mana complete
Final Fantasy III
Super Castlevania IV
Castlevania III
TMNT 1-3
Metroid Prime Trilogy steelbook brand new, sealed!
Diablo III CE sealed
Majoras Mask hologram cart
Ocarina of Time (N64)
Mario Party 2
and quite a bit more.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Want to Trade - WTT

Have:
Mario Kart 7

Want:
Kirby Mass Attack
Kirby Squeak Squad
Super Princess Peach
Kirby Super Star Ultra
Gardening Mama
Camping Mama Outdoor Adventures

Those are pretty cheap in used bins all the time, so maybe 2 for 1? If it doesn't seem even to you we can negotiate, I dunno. I am just so disappointed in this game I need some redemption on my $40.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom